[Outdated] - Lovers Masturbate 2

View File

Lovers Masturbate 2 - by Ashal

Description:
LoversMB2 is a replacement for LoversMB.

Changes from MB to MB2:
There are a few differences:
- A spell "Masturbate" replaces the Y button
- No more "Ring of MB"
- New animations for each stage
- Expanded ini settings
- Ability to advance and go to previous stages
- Ability to change animation within a particular stage
- Automatic timed stage advancing
- Make other humanoid NPC's masturbate. They stop and resume their normal activities if you leave the cell.
Things that are kept the same:
- Voices
- People come to watch
- Toggle clothing

Requirements:
Lovers with PK

Installation:
Throw everything in to your oblivion\data folder.

Known Issues:
NPCs are silent when masturbating. It doesn't seem built in to the core to give them voices. I could "hack fix" it in to give them your voice or a random one, but that isn't a long term solution.

Credits:
- The anonymous people who made Lovers and the LoverMB mod.
- Donkey for translating Lovers to English.
- Jenova23 - for starting this project
- Sabinel (LoversRapeman)
- simplefries (LoversPayBandit, Lovers Aphrodisia, LoversPk LoversHypnosis & LoversCheckNude)
- silverfeetz (LoversTachiCats2, LoversNA, & Lovers Animstions, LoversNA, LoversRapeman & LoveShack)
- Galgat (LoversJoburg, LoversCheckNude, LoversRaperS, LoversBorn Galgat Skins & LoversLandE)
- Raijinryu (LoversJoburg & LoversCheckNude)
- Hadoki (LoversLandE, LoversContraception, LoversDiag, LoversSusMp & LoversDRadar)
- neskimo (LoversLandE)
- ztbloch (LoversPk.esp)
- jojo77 (LoversPk.esp)
- hyperviper (Problems with lovers pk addon)
- philipcollin (LoversNA & Trailer)
- Doombell for later translations.

Permissions:
You do not need to contact me for anything. Go nuts.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a little problem with this, when i cast a spell or other NPCs start to jacking off, their "tool" remains relaxed and all they do just gripping the air. Whats seems to be the problem? I can manually put up "tools" for me but Npcs just looks like ridiculous...

I have a little problem with this' date=' when i cast a spell or other NPCs start to jacking off, their \"tool\" remains relaxed and all they do just gripping the air. Whats seems to be the problem? I can manually put up \"tools\" for me but Npcs just looks like ridiculous...

[/quote']You need to install boners

I have a little problem with this' date=' when i cast a spell or other NPCs start to jacking off, their \"tool\" remains relaxed and all they do just gripping the air. Whats seems to be the problem? I can manually put up \"tools\" for me but Npcs just looks like ridiculous...

I have slof's boners

I have slof's boners

You need to give males  permanent boners.rename file to lowerbody

I have slof's boners

You need to give males  permanent boners.rename file to lowerbody

Which file needs to be renamed?

Northern, if you have Slof's boners installed, look in the directory \Data\Meshes\Clothing\asbonersv5 for oh say asbonerhardnormalnoskin.nif and make a copy of it. Then rename the copy to lowerbody.nif and move it to your \Data\Meshes\Characters\_male directory overwriting any file there if you didn't back that up.

Guest Donkey

I am not sure what version this is. But i am using this one from shyUploader

Lovers MB2

And i have no trouble with it. check both and see if there are any differences there where some lovers MB2 witch currently had trouble. This on doesn't. it's the last one i used because of the compatibility with loversStupidNPC And the new Joburgh combined.

Never really used this plug-in for the player much' date=' but iirc G and H changed the animation. Can't remember if there were other keys, though I distinctly recall toggling of pants/shirt in one of these plugs.

[/quote']

Indeed, G and H changes anims, thank you very much! It is good to be a master of my own penis  ::)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have lovers sperm splash, and the download says it adds extra functionality. I play a female character. I made a male NPC masturbate using the spell, but when he 'finished' with me right next to him, nothing happened. What 'extra functionality' does lovers sperm splash add?

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to give thanks! While I like this mod' date=' I don't like watching guys jack off. Thanks to the clear and awesome script documentation, I was able to change that in about 5 minutes.

You guys rock!!

[/quote']

Hm you mind sharing with me where? Because I can't seem to find it :-/

Just wanted to give thanks! While I like this mod' date=' I don't like watching guys jack off. Thanks to the clear and awesome script documentation, I was able to change that in about 5 minutes.

You guys rock!!

[/quote']

Sure - in the script xloversMB2SpellTargetMainSC, I just added this

; males not effected
   if(rTarget.GetIsSex Male)
	debugPrint "xLoversMB2 [%n] - actor is male, aborting" rTarget
	set sDone to -1
endif

Just add it in the beginning before any checks. I put it right after:

if(sDone == 0)
	set sStage to rTarget.getItemCount xLoversMBStage
endif

And... So far - males have not been MBing but the ladies have. No bugs so far. But... I'm no wizard at the CS... Use it at your own discretion. If you want, I can upload my copy of Lovers MB2 as well.

You guys rock!!

[/quote']

Sure - in the script xloversMB2SpellTargetMainSC, I just added this

; males not effected
   if(rTarget.GetIsSex Male)
	debugPrint "xLoversMB2 [%n] - actor is male, aborting" rTarget
	set sDone to -1
endif

Just add it in the beginning before any checks. I put it right after:

if(sDone == 0)
	set sStage to rTarget.getItemCount xLoversMBStage
endif

And... So far - males have not been MBing but the ladies have. No bugs so far. But... I'm no wizard at the CS... Use it at your own discretion. If you want, I can upload my copy of Lovers MB2 as well.

Please do!

:cool: