[Outdated] - Lovers Masturbate 2

Ok, after having WappyOne help me muddle through where everything is actually located I "think" I figured out how to add the extra 4 animations that DB3 had with the corn.  

The problem is I have no earthly idea on how to add the actual object.  How in the world do you get the corn (or whatever object) to show up while the animation is playing?  

To be perfectly honest, I am not all that confident I "can" add the animations either.  It might be best if I just update the animations and then forward the package to you to let you add the animations in, as well as enable the object to show up and then we could post the finished product.  Or just leave it as is if that is too much work for you to do.  I really have my hands full just getting the animations done to be blunt.  Taking on too much more than that spreads me too thin and slows down my workflow.  Especially with me taking on the UMID charting now.  

I just have too many holes in my modding knowledge and not enough time to properly figure out how things work at the moment.  Sorry.   :(

Got it.  I just finished updating\changing all of the female animations (adding bbb and other stuff).  I am now working on finishing up the male animations.  Takes a bit more work on the males as the AP penis is damn near twice the size of the old one.  LOL!  

I am changing the one male animation that had the dude with his back arched and only his feet and head on the ground.  I'm changing it to have his shoulders and not just his head on the ground.  Suffering a broken neck whilst masturbating is not acceptable to me......... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Ok, one technical issue I am running into is that I can't get futa animations to play.  In the ini file there is a random chance to have females use futa animations (the male ones) but regardless of what number you put in the ini file they never play.

I don't know if I have broken something or if it ever worked at all to begin with.  I never play with a female PC so I have never bothered to check this in the past.  The default setting for futa is only a 5% chance so probably no one has ever seen it.  Increasing the number doesn't seem to do anything right now.

False alarm.  Failed to properly read and set the ini options!

To get futa animations to play you have to do two things to the ini file (xLoversMB2.ini):

1.  Change "set xLoversMB2Quest.sAllowFutanari to 1"  - Default is 0 (which is off).

2.  Change "set xLoversMB2Quest.fFutanariRatio to #" - Default is 5.0 (five percent - which will almost never show up).  You can go up to 99.0 (ninety nine percent).  However you can't use 100.0  for some strange reason.  Don't understand why but it treats 100.0 like 1% and you won't see futa.   

Kinda funny to see females whackin' off.

Ok, one technical issue I am running into is that I can't get futa animations to play.  In the ini file there is a random chance to have females use futa animations (the male ones) but regardless of what number you put in the ini file they never play.

I don't know if I have broken something or if it ever worked at all to begin with.  I never play with a female PC so I have never bothered to check this in the past.  The default setting for futa is only a 5% chance so probably no one has ever seen it.  Increasing the number doesn't seem to do anything right now.

Possibly a silly question, but have you also set sAllowFutanari to 1 (just above it in the ini file)?

Not a silly question at all.  

Just a rather stupid mistake on my part.   :blush:

Thanks Gaebrial.  Have you tried this one out yet?

Edit:

In addition to reworking the animations, I also added facial animations to them.  Some may need to be tweaked as they do not seem to be playing.  I "may" have put too many facial expressions into a few, which seems to cancel things out.  Let me know if you notice oddities.

Thanks

Thanks Symon.  

It is more than I want to tackle at the moment with all the other stuff I have on my plate.

Using objects with LPK is easy as the system is already set up to take advantage of it.  You just slap a nif file in a particular folder and BANG!  it is in the animation.

Unfortunately Lovers MB2 is a slightly different setup in which the original authors did not make provisions for veggies\fruit and gardening implements to be .......used.

If I ever get bored and have free time I'll dig into it to figure out how to set up the objects to work.  Which is a very politically way to say "probably won't happen".   :P

The information on "how" to do it however is most welcome and may yet serve another purpose.   ;)

• 4 months later...

Ok, I got a weird trouble when masturbating, whenever I or an NPC start to masturbate the penis mesh just gets messed up and shoots to the sky in the form of long lines.

I have changed the .nif so that every male is always erect, but it only happens when the masturbation animation starts.

So you use LAPF and have installed a mod after LAPF that has overwritten your LAPF Skeleton.

Install the LAPF Skeleton again.

First  install Growlf's Universal skeleton: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37596/ The controllable one (not the total controllable one)

The unpack LAPF in an empty Folder and open "meshes\characters\_male" Folder and copy the Skeleton.nif and Skeletonbeast.nif and paste both in your game Folder (meshes\characters\_male)

If you install complete LAPF again you must also install LoversCreatures again.

Have you set archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection in the Mod Manager ? see http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15185-xeo-sp/?view=findpost&p=496940

If you don't set archive invalidate the game use the original Oblivion Skeleton.

hello

I have a little problem with LoversMB2 

NPCs undresses randomly 
some get naked 
some are half dressed 
and other remains fully clothed during masturbation 

is this normal? 

thank you 

Yes it "could" be normal.

It depends completely on what your undressing settings are.  You need to go through and check those via your lovers settings spell and make sure that what you "want" to happen is what is specified there.

So you use LAPF and have installed a mod after LAPF that has overwritten your LAPF Skeleton.

Install the LAPF Skeleton again.

First  install Growlf's Universal skeleton: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37596/ The controllable one (not the total controllable one)

The unpack LAPF in an empty Folder and open "meshes\characters\_male" Folder and copy the Skeleton.nif and Skeletonbeast.nif and paste both in your game Folder (meshes\characters\_male)

If you install complete LAPF again you must also install LoversCreatures again.

Have you set archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection in the Mod Manager ? see http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15185-xeo-sp/?view=findpost&p=496940

If you don't set archive invalidate the game use the original Oblivion Skeleton.

Reinstalled LAPF, and the rest, worked perfectly. Guess you were right, at some point I must have overwritten the mesh. Thank ya kindly.

hello

I have a little problem with LoversMB2 

NPCs undresses randomly 
some get naked 
some are half dressed 
and other remains fully clothed during masturbation 

is this normal? 

thank you 

Yes it "could" be normal.

It depends completely on what your undressing settings are.  You need to go through and check those via your lovers settings spell and make sure that what you "want" to happen is what is specified there.

there is a specific parameter for LMB2? 

in my parameters LAPF *lovers setting* it is full nude for men and women 

I have no problem with undressing in other mod except for masturbation NPC

when I use *Instill Lust* on NPCs they are naked but not when they arrive they look and starts to masturbate
it is random