[Outdated] - Lovers Masturbate 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi! Could someone help me?

This mod don't work for me, there is no animation when people are MBing, they just stand up naked with closed eyes...

I don't know what to do...

(Do I need some other mods, like "slof's sexy anims" or "basic instinct", to make it work?)

Thanks!

In case any futa players want to know, there is a way to enable females to use the male MB animations; simply delete the included animations 1-4, than copy and paste animations 5-8 and rename them through 1-4.

*It may be the other way around, it's been months since I made that edit to my files, but it will work.

2gv6jqe.jpg

Hi! Could someone help me?

This mod don't work for me, there is no animation when people are MBing, they just stand up naked with closed eyes...

I don't know what to do...

(Do I need some other mods, like "slof's sexy anims" or "basic instinct", to make it work?)

Thanks!

I can't see the link either. It needs to be put up again.

The other links others have posted for the download my anti-virus picks up a harmful website. I'm skeptical if I want to go there.

Bazzal,

All of the links are down so either grab the archive: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4446

Or the OMOD: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2810

Likely to be a while before things are back to normal.

I can't see the link either. It needs to be put up again.

The other links others have posted for the download my anti-virus picks up a harmful website. I'm skeptical if I want to go there.

Bazzal' date='

All of the links are down so either grab the archive: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4446

Or the OMOD: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2810

Likely to be a while before things are back to normal.

[/quote']

I also see the FBI have shut down megaupload.com

The U.S. and its new fascist laws. >:{

Well pirating stuff on their website anyways etc. it was only a matter of time.

Im also having problems with lovers creatures. The sexual organs do not show anymore. Included with Lovers bitch.

I've already done this once but the apachi store and clothes killed my computer so I had a system restore a while ago.

Apart from that I got everything else working fine. Everything's perfect except just sexual organs on animals.

I also put up on other parts of the forums that I got slof's sexual organs fix etc and his horse junk mods if you know what I mean.

Im a veteran in modding so I know everything Im doing. I think the sexual organs packs didnt come with the models of animal junk.

I dont know.

I do however liked the MB2 wasn't activated as no one was openly masturbating etc. sometimes it stops quests and also looks plain annoying in the long run.

Does any mods require MB2?

------------------------------------------------------

Holy moly that Archive is awesome. It has like everything in it.

I'll post back to see if I fix the problem. :D

------------------------------------------------------

I still have no junk on dogs. :[

I now got MB2 installed and working fine.

Now the only problem that I have which I have had since the start is no junk on dogs and horses. :[

-----------------------------------------------------------

I have fixed everything using Wyrebash and BOSS

I no longer have problems except the textures on khajiits from slof's better beasts seem to screw up a bit when having sex. Which has been the case since the start anyways but never brought it up.

Was trying to find good Khajiit textures and found amazing ones from Slof except havent downloaded them yet.

• 1 year later...

I think we should update the LoversMB2 with the animated penis, what do you think people? It could be a complicated process? Would be awesome to make it.

You must have missed my wall of text posts in the Animations Workshop.  I am in the process of doing this.  I have most of the male animations done and will be redoing the female as well (the female animations have breast grabbing which clips with the HGEC Hcup and DMRA bodies).  It will become part of the animated penis base framework and be released with it.

Varenne,

I'll take a quick peek at DB3 but unless the bulk of the work is done with an esp file I probably won't doing anything like that with this update.  My main goal is to quick convert plugins "as is" to use the AP penis.  After doing that I need to wrap things up and get back to translating\updating plugins, as well as starting the creatures overhaul.

While fun with fruit (or veggies) is nifty, it isn't high on my priority list if it isn't really simple and quick to implement.  Sorry.