Sexlab Mind Break --BETA-- Updated Nov 15 2020

12 hours ago, A__Name said:

Following, want to know if there are any plans for a Special Edition version in the future

I don't play SE, TBH it's because I heard LE still looks better because it has better ENBs. Someone convinces me that's not true and I'll start playing SE :P

Some news here.

I have rebuilt the mod from the ground up. I have decided that SOS shouldn't be a hard requirement. The mod has been rewritten with mechanics that can actually be understood. SLSO is also no longer a requirement.

For the accompanying quest mod, I have two introductory quests complete, and one partially complete. These three quests are a short intro to the mod mechanics. There are also a few in-progress repeatable quests.

There are a few other quests in that mod which I either need to disable or complete before I can release it. I will release both the quest mod and the new version of this mod at the same time.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Maybe long enough has passed! Perhaps the next plan has been completed?
I think this is a great idea, SLSO just changes the enjoyment through sexlab statistics. With reference to Japanese games, the enjoyment of different parts is different. I mean, it's impossible for a normal girl to get pleasure through oral sex, right?
So, I look forward to the next step! Or. . .

34 minutes ago, Iceriny said:

Maybe long enough has passed! Perhaps the next plan has been completed?
I think this is a great idea, SLSO just changes the enjoyment through sexlab statistics. With reference to Japanese games, the enjoyment of different parts is different. I mean, it's impossible for a normal girl to get pleasure through oral sex, right?
So, I look forward to the next step! Or. . .

I probably won't develop it anymore at least for LE, using the creationkit is too annoying. But anyone who wants to do stuff with it can.

12 hours ago, Iceriny said:

That is really bad news.
So does it mean that there might be opportunities in SE?

Could be, opportunities on LE too if someone wants to try.

The problem is to do anything in creationkit is so slow. Opening quests is slow, opening aliases is slow, saving is slow. Sometimes it crashes and you lose everything. I don't love modding enough. If SE creationkit is better, then I'll try.

15 hours ago, DayTri said:

如果有人想尝试,也可能是 LE 上的机会。

问题是在creationkit中做任何事情都太慢了。打开任务很慢,打开别名很慢,保存也很慢。有时它会崩溃,你会失去一切。我不喜欢改装。如果 SE creationkit 更好,那么我会尝试。

It does not sound easy, I am not a moder, but I did try to use CK, well, it dissuaded me. . .
If, I mean if, I still look forward to being able to play your mod):

• 8 months later...
On 12/24/2021 at 2:35 PM, DayTri said:

I probably won't develop it anymore at least for LE, using the creationkit is too annoying. But anyone who wants to do stuff with it can.

The enb's are not as good but you can use enb along with reShade for comparable quality. As well SE breaks a hell of a lot less often. Most cdt(s)/freezes I have experianced have been because of mod conflicts eg. me messing up settings. On SE you can also run alot more script heavy mods and it wont slow down the game quite as much, though it still has its limits. Overall I would say SE is better, and it would be super cool if someone as talented as yourself moved over...

(Did I lay it on too thick lol?) 

On 9/20/2022 at 7:09 PM, Thomasblod047 said:

The enb's are not as good but you can use enb along with reShade for comparable quality. As well SE breaks a hell of a lot less often. Most cdt(s)/freezes I have experianced have been because of mod conflicts eg. me messing up settings. On SE you can also run alot more script heavy mods and it wont slow down the game quite as much, though it still has its limits. Overall I would say SE is better, and it would be super cool if someone as talented as yourself moved over...

(Did I lay it on too thick lol?) 

To be honest I don't have time to make this mod. I have been trying for years and the same pattern always happens:

1. I build some mechanics mod

2. I build some quest to test it out

3. I realize something about the mechanics sucks, makes it too easy to get trapped in a boring situation

4. I rebuild the whole mechanics mod

I probably have 5 total rewrites of the mod by this point. I just don't have time to ever finish it, I am too busy.

• 4 weeks later...