Guest AthenaESIV

This mod is going to be such a huge deal for a long time. I was setting up a new SE install with the Nexus Active Overlays mod and was loving the functionality it added, was thinking how nice it would be if it integrated with SL, SGO4, and Arousal for womb and other NSFW tats, and then saw this mod pop up on LL this week, nice!

This provides so many possibilities for kinky things added to the game, introduces the possibility of making just regular vampire mods more like succubus mods when paired with much more minor succubus mods other than PSQ... Just a great mod, tyty for creating it!

Along with Dynamic Animation Replacer, Sexlab Survival, and Submissive Lola... This overlay mod is going to continue making 2019 and 2020 amazing for Nexus ESV & LL NSFW mods \o/

I already made some cool custom overlays for it... But I can't wait to make others to almost serve as a HUD and give me an idea of PC status just by looking at he exposed bits, lol.

Oooh, hadn't thought of vampiric hunger, and now I wonder if there's a way to check moon phases too.

The versions on nexus are the same as here, the mod is set up so if the LL mods aren't found then the options don't show up in the menus.

Guest AthenaESIV

Would it be hard to make the mod interact with Soul Gem Oven 4? Maybe a driver for gem development stage, and I was thinking # of gems too... hypothetically,  if # of gems were an option, could I use min and max driver settings for overlays to layer additional overlays onto the base one that indicates # of buns in the oven... Like a roman numeral style overlay?

9 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Would it be hard to make the mod interact with Soul Gem Oven 4? Maybe a driver for gem development stage, and I was thinking # of gems too... hypothetically,  if # of gems were an option, could I use min and max driver settings for overlays to layer additional overlays onto the base one that indicates # of buns in the oven... Like a roman numeral style overlay?

This may be possible, I need to check under the hood of that mod to see.

Guest AthenaESIV

That would be great, I'd share some womb tats I made if so, whether you add that or not though, this is an amazing mod, and look forward to any changes you make in the future. Thanks!

Guest AthenaESIV

Thanks Zip!

Loving this mod, I'll post a video soon when I am happy with all the effects I have been working on in photoshop... It works extremely well and adds a ton of atmosphere to the game.

I had a question... I've been trying to decide what bathing mod to put into my SE installation, but the best options (which are meant to be simple, a boon and a curse) only apply dirt textures to the body... Would it be possible to have this mod to reduce the opacity of a dirty foot sole texture (with no glow set) over time and reset when the freshly clean active effects from bathing mods is applied?

The mods in question are 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38886

and

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17846

I only ask because, from what I understand of the mod, it seems like this would be possible with how you coded it? I might try to add it myself and replace one of the drivers you are using now, but I figured I would ask before I go messing stuff up really bad, lol

This mod works so well it seems like it could be used for a ton of things... Like say a tattoo shows up on the Dragonborn's back depending on what Dragon Shout they have equipped, or combat wounds that persist until rest or healing. I don't know what is possible with the mod tbh, I just know I want more of it in my game lolol.

Thank you for making this!

5 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Would it be possible to have this mod to reduce the opacity of a dirty foot sole texture (with no glow set) over time and reset when the freshly clean active effects from bathing mods is applied?

This might be possible if those mods send mod events when they do their thing. I haven't looked at either of those yet so I couldn't say off the top of my head. But you could definitely have this mod reduce or increase only tint opacity over time, so long as the dirt mod uses a consistent slot. If it picks the first available slot, like some do, then using my mod to control it wouldn't work well.

5 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Like say a tattoo shows up on the Dragonborn's back depending on what Dragon Shout they have equipped, or combat wounds that persist until rest or healing. I don't know what is possible with the mod tbh, I just know I want more of it in my game lolol.

I'm trying hard to avoid scope creep, so I'm not planning on adding overlay texture and drivers to change them, although now that I'm thinking of it I could probably do something like that, but not right away.  Maybe a way to pick select overlays to switch between? My next iteration I'm going to move to Json storage and see if I can make a way for other mods to take over slots using my mod. That should also allow for people to make their own drivers and pulse conditions with some scripting.

6 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Thank you for making this!

I'm glad you're enjoying it so much. I originally thought it up seeing PSQ do its tattoo management and I wanted to have glowing tats that changed like patryns from deathgate cycle, and also a way to have my character developed a tan over time.  Haven't gotten around to making overlays for either yet though.

Guest AthenaESIV

PSQ was a mainstay for me until I recently decided to go all out in SE. The tattoo feature was good once you got it to work. But your mod is 10000x better than that ever was. 

Hopefully if you do make a version people can plug into, and we eventually get an A+ corruption mod (maybe even including succubus stuff), it uses your overlays.

Look forward to any other dev time you put into this or other mods, A+ contribution :)

On 8/19/2020 at 9:22 PM, Fulanoo said:

Any chance to add a min max based on the driver to the pulse as well?
I set a few tattoos that go from invisible to fully visible depending on the mana amount and set the tattoo to be glowing oncombat, but I'd like to have the pulse (glowing version) to also go from invisible to fully visible depending on the mana amount.

So circling back to this one since how I went about it might not be intuitive, you can now do effectively this by using two slots using the same overlay, driver, etc. Just set one to be in combat only and the other out of combat only.

@iamzip

Thanks for sharing this awesome mod, it's really useful and versatile.

Please could you take a look at the last point on my post here:

Just wondering if this is something you would consider adding to the mod or not?

You can check the skills easily, like so:

Spoiler

; Reference SL as you are probably already doing

SexLabFramework Property sexLab Auto

; Grab the int's from the Stats object:

vaginalSLLevel = SexLab.Stats.GetInt(PlayerRef, "Vaginal")
analSLLevel = SexLab.Stats.GetInt(PlayerRef, "Anal")
oralSLLevel = SexLab.Stats.GetInt(PlayerRef, "Oral")

13 hours ago, RMCW said:

Just wondering if this is something you would consider adding to the mod or not?

Something like this is pretty easy to add, yeah. My next big update is a while off though as there's a lot of back end stuff changing, but I'm hoping it will allow for people to add their own driver options using this mod as a framework. But I might do a quick update for all the SL related stuff that's easy to add before I get too far into v0.3.

Guest AthenaESIV

This could just be an error in my game, but maybe check it:

If I set body / hands / feet to stamina as driver, I can only check the "if stat driven, only active in combat" option for body and hands, it will not allow me to activate it for the feet. Is this a problem for anyone else?

Spoiler
1 hour ago, AthenaESIV said:

This could just be an error in my game, but maybe check it:

If I set body / hands / feet to stamina as driver, I can only check the "if stat driven, only active in combat" option for body and hands, it will not allow me to activate it for the feet. Is this a problem for anyone else?

Found the problem, I think, missed a state call. I'll add it to my list but in the mean time if you want you can look for this line in the menu script:

ElseIf(STGet == "StatComFtTog")

And add + aSel to it,  like so:

ElseIf(STGet == "StatComFtTog" + aSel)

And recompile.  Thanks for the heads up.

This looks really amazing.  Was just wishing i could find more dynamic effects to display on my character.

I really like the variety of hooks you have set up.  Looking forward to see this evolve.

One humble suggestion would be to include a fade effect to the overlays somehow. e.g, So the glow effect could grow up your arm or across your body as you cast/other triggers.  Imagine a wave effect during an orgasm visually representing it rushing over your character.

Will be testing shortly.

8 hours ago, RaynMaykr said:

One humble suggestion would be to include a fade effect to the overlays somehow. e.g, So the glow effect could grow up your arm or across your body as you cast/other triggers.  Imagine a wave effect during an orgasm visually representing it rushing over your character.

In not sure I understand the suggestion. Do you mean having slots pulse sequentially under some conditions? Or including a fade up portion for all pulses? At first read it seemed like you meant a fade of color across one overlay, which as far as I know can't be done, each overlay is essentially a pixel as far as color goes.

29 minutes ago, iamzip said:

In not sure I understand the suggestion. Do you mean having slots pulse sequentially under some conditions? Or including a fade up portion for all pulses? At first read it seemed like you meant a fade of color across one overlay, which as far as I know can't be done, each overlay is essentially a pixel as far as color goes.

Hey thanks for responding.  And really cool mod, started testing it in more detail last night.

To clarify - My initial thought was if a PC has a spell in their hands and they begin casting, the overlay would appear to grow up their arm.  Pulsing sequentially seems like it could achieve that effect. 

A use case could look something like.... 1 hand slot and 3 body slots are being set up. Combined it would look like an arm sleeve tattoo.  PC starts casting -> Hand overlay pulses, a moment later the first body slot on the wrist pulses,  a moment later the next body slot in sequenece pulses, and so on.......  with timing/fade options on each of those slots, people should be able to get a variety of affects.

Another question I had was.... is it possible to extend the scripts to apply to racemenu/bodyslide sliders?  If you could do that you could theoretically set up changing hair and eyes based on the hooks you have here, among many other things.

6 hours ago, RaynMaykr said:

My initial thought was if a PC has a spell in their hands and they begin casting, the overlay would appear to grow up their arm.  Pulsing sequentially seems like it could achieve that effect. 

That is feasible, but a bit of work on the back end. I like the idea, I'll add it to my list.

6 hours ago, RaynMaykr said:

Another question I had was.... is it possible to extend the scripts to apply to racemenu/bodyslide sliders?  If you could do that you could theoretically set up changing hair and eyes based on the hooks you have here, among many other things.

This may be possible, but there are already other mods that mess extensively with racemenu body part sliders and such, I'm trying to keep scope creep at a minimum. Also I've found some things, like changing skin tint, don't play well with the NiOverride functions I'm calling. No idea why. I originally was going to have an option to play with skin tint the same way as the overlays but it caused all kinds of weirdness.

Right now the most out of scope thing I'm considering is making an option to save two overlay texture for a slot and giving conditions where they switch, but even that might be too much of a stretch, I'll have to see if it fits as I get closer to v0.3.

• 2 weeks later...