8 hours ago, RogueMage said:

Hi Guys. Is it possible to get the vampire feed status (vanilla) or the bloodpool of 'Better Vampires' with this. I would love to make my character looking normal when fed and getting more and more pale when hungry (maybe with some black veins showing up or so)?

Not currently, no. I might add some vanilla vampire and werewolf support to the base in the future.  I'm also working on a way for people to build their own drivers into my mod so if there's a value you want to track for controlling a slot you should be able to build a simple plug in for it, if I can get it to work the way I want.

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, LinksSword said:

so this works with slavetats? if so that means i could take those womb tat mods and have them pulse based on values... 

I'm not sure if it can edit slavetats but those womb tats are also avaiable as racemenu overalys wich this mod certainly does work with

On 10/17/2020 at 4:05 PM, iamzip said:

I'm trying hard to avoid scope creep, so I'm not planning on adding overlay texture and drivers to change them

So that turned out to be an utter failure...

Spoiler

rZQj8dtt_o.gif

I'm now going down a rabbit hole of figuring out how I can use this for stuff like spell pulse or other pulse things.  Based on my early testing for allowing external drivers I believe I'll be able to accept custom texture sets without ESP files.  Major concern I have at the outset is the size of overlay textures, probably going to limit anything I include to 512x512.  And clearly I'm not an artist.  Also for anybody already planning stuff out, coming out of the box I'm thinking maybe a continuous loop option, as shown, an OnSpell option and maybe a switch at 10%s of driver, still pondering.  Also due to array limitations I won't be able to do more than 128 'frames', and due to the complexity I'm going to be limiting most of it to body slots.  And I thought I was almost done with the update when I swapped everything over to Json and got all the back end stuff sorted out.

On a different topic for anybody using the OnSpell pulse option, would having and option to limit it to either left hand only or right hand only be of interest, or is it fine as is where the pulse happens regardless of which hand is firing the spell?

On 11/30/2020 at 6:39 PM, iamzip said:

Reveal hidden contents

rZQj8dtt_o.gif

I'm now going down a rabbit hole of figuring out how I can use this for stuff like spell pulse or other pulse things.  Based on my early testing for allowing external drivers I believe I'll be able to accept custom texture sets without ESP files.  Major concern I have at the outset is the size of overlay textures, probably going to limit anything I include to 512x512.  And clearly I'm not an artist.  Also for anybody already planning stuff out, coming out of the box I'm thinking maybe a continuous loop option, as shown, an OnSpell option and maybe a switch at 10%s of driver, still pondering.  Also due to array limitations I won't be able to do more than 128 'frames', and due to the complexity I'm going to be limiting most of it to body slots.  And I thought I was almost done with the update when I swapped everything over to Json and got all the back end stuff sorted out.

On a different topic for anybody using the OnSpell pulse option, would having and option to limit it to either left hand only or right hand only be of interest, or is it fine as is where the pulse happens regardless of which hand is firing the spell?

The option would be nice for sure but not a dealbreaker :) 

Do you think its possible to have the pulse only activate with certain schools of magic?

7 hours ago, candibelle said:

Do you think its possible to have the pulse only activate with certain schools of magic?

Possible, yes, but if it were to be more than one type it gets complicated, and I think I'm already stretching the limits of getting things done in the time it takes to charge up a spell. I might dabble with it but I don't expect it for the next update.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know why but MCM menu is not showing up no matter what I do.

I started the game waited 3-5 minutes, saved the game and reloaded, Uninstalled and installed the mod too.

Still no MCM menu popping up.

Any idea how to fix it?? any console command to force show MCM menu?

1 hour ago, Edzio said:

any console command to force show MCM menu?

Have you tried: 

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

It does take a little while to show up sometimes, I even occasionally have to enter and exit the base MCM a couple times for it to show.

2 hours ago, iamzip said:

Have you tried: 

It does take a little while to show up sometimes, I even occasionally have to enter and exit the base MCM a couple times for it to show.

Tried the method however still no MCM menu showing up in Skyrim LE no matter how many times I enter and exit base MCM.

So I tried the mod for Skyrim SE this time and the mod showed up very quickly in MCM.

Will try the nexus version now however it should be the same right??

Thanks for the reply though. Much appreciated to see such amazing mod.

now time to try make it work in Skyrim LE since I mostly play Skyrim LE. Will let you know if it works.?

Guest AthenaESIV
On 11/30/2020 at 6:39 PM, iamzip said:

Hide contents

rZQj8dtt_o.gif

Zip, that is unreal. The possibilities with that are amazing.

We're discussing corruption elements possible with Whorecrux and mods like yours, and animated overlays like that would be amazing for creating moving, pulsating corruption around eyes, arms and legs like this:

6c45td912yd41.jpg

Really love keeping an eye on this mod and what it is changing into, adds so much flavor to the game. Thanks and hope things go smoothly!!!

On 12/18/2020 at 8:50 PM, iamzip said:

Have you tried: 

On 12/18/2020 at 11:08 PM, Edzio said:

Tried the method however still no MCM menu showing up in Skyrim LE no matter how many times I enter and exit base MCM.

So I tried the mod for Skyrim SE this time and the mod showed up very quickly in MCM.

Will try the nexus version now however it should be the same right??

Thanks for the reply though. Much appreciated to see such amazing mod.

now time to try make it work in Skyrim LE since I mostly play Skyrim LE. Will let you know if it works.?

So, I played like 1 hour with this mod installed in Skyrim LE and still no MCM menu showing up. 

Am I the only one having the problem in Skyrim LE??

Any help is appreciated.?

22 hours ago, Edzio said:

So, I played like 1 hour with this mod installed in Skyrim LE and still no MCM menu showing up. 

Am I the only one having the problem in Skyrim LE??

Any help is appreciated.?

I'm sorry to say I've never encountered that much of a delay and I can't recreate the issue. Only things I can suggest are the usual things to try, kick the mcm or remove the mod, clean save, and put it back. Maybe make sure you're in a small interior cell when you load the mod from a clean save too. Sorry you're having this issue and I can't be much help.

1 hour ago, iamzip said:

I'm sorry to say I've never encountered that much of a delay and I can't recreate the issue. Only things I can suggest are the usual things to try, kick the mcm or remove the mod, clean save, and put it back. Maybe make sure you're in a small interior cell when you load the mod from a clean save too. Sorry you're having this issue and I can't be much help.

Thanks for the reply. I'll try different method I can think of and let you know the results.?

9 hours ago, LinksSword said:

how do i make it so the overlay becomes more visible as arousal increases?

and i don't want it to pulse. 

Set the slot's driver to arousal, set the min to 1 and max to 99 or 100.  Of you only want one color and the visibility to increase then set the min and max timer colors to the same color. If you want the overlay invisible at the low end then leave the minimum alpha at 0.0 and then set the maximum alpha to the level you want. Depending on your enb and other graphical setting you may not want to go much past 0.6.  If you want the slot to glow also then do all that for the max and min glow colors as well, only difference is alpha range is 0 to 25.5 for some reason.  Again depending on enb etc. you probably don't need to go past 12 on this one.

If you don't want it to pulse then leave the pulse option at "No Pulse".

9 hours ago, LinksSword said:

what driver should i be using with orgasm pulse? 

Doesn't matter. If you don't want the slot visible when not pulsing just leave the min and max tint and glow alphas at 0.0 and the driver at the default "Character Level" and make sure you set the pulse tint and glow up the way you want.

Set the slot's driver to arousal, set the min to 1 and max to 99 or 100.  Of you only want one color and the visibility to increase then set the min and max timer colors to the same color. If you want the overlay invisible at the low end then leave the minimum alpha at 0.0 and then set the maximum alpha to the level you want. Depending on your enb and other graphical setting you may not want to go much past 0.6.  If you want the slot to glow also then do all that for the max and min glow colors as well, only difference is alpha range is 0 to 25.5 for some reason.  Again depending on enb etc. you probably don't need to go past 12 on this one.

If you don't want it to pulse then leave the pulse option at "No Pulse".

Doesn't matter. If you don't want the slot visible when not pulsing just leave the min and max tint and glow alphas at 0.0 and the driver at the default "Character Level" and make sure you set the pulse tint and glow up the way you want.

see that's the thing though no pulse doesn't work with arousal, i tried all last night with various settings to no prevail. i will try that suggestion for the orgasms.

I made a pack of tattoos for Slavetats specifically for me to use with your mod. 

Magic Schools Tattoos - Downloads - Skyrim Adult & Sex Mods - LoversLab

They are 6 tattoos -- one for each school of magic.   I wanted to have something to tie-in to the magic school drivers that you included.  I've tried them all out and they work great.  I even have them pulse with OnSpell.   Apply them with Slavetats then set up the body slots in Active Overlays.

Thank you for your mod.  I'm really enjoying it.?

I'm thinking of making some kind of arm band tattoos maybe better suited to OnSpell pulses.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AthenaESIV
On 12/26/2020 at 4:07 AM, rjn said:

I made a pack of tattoos for Slavetats specifically for me to use with your mod. 

Magic Schools Tattoos - Downloads - Skyrim Adult & Sex Mods - LoversLab

They are 6 tattoos -- one for each school of magic.   I wanted to have something to tie-in to the magic school drivers that you included.  I've tried them all out and they work great.  I even have them pulse with OnSpell.   Apply them with Slavetats then set up the body slots in Active Overlays.

Thank you for your mod.  I'm really enjoying it.?

I'm thinking of making some kind of arm band tattoos maybe better suited to OnSpell pulses.

Very cool, tyty for sharing these tats!

• 3 weeks later...
Spoiler
2 hours ago, Fulanoo said:

@iamzip I tried setting up a tattoo with Magicka as the driver and I couldn't get the option "If stat driven, only active in combat".

The option "If stat driven, only active out of combat" worked though.

What area was this in, body, hands, feet or face? I believe while working on v0.3 I fixed a bug where that could happen for non body slots, but I'll double check the code. Thanks for the report.

Do you mean that the option in the MCM wouldn't select or do you mean that once selected it didn't behave as expected?

Once selected it didn't behave as expected (maybe I'm expecting something different than what it should do).

What I expected was that I could select No Pulse as the pulse, Magicka as the driver and select "If stat driven, only active out of combat" so the tattoo would only appear out of combat. And create another tattoo on another slot with No Pulse as the pulse, Magicka as the driver and select "If stat driven, only active in combat" so the tattoo would only appear in combat. Is that how it should happen?