Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure this is technically a bug, but it sure felt like one.

The slave camp north of Leylandii ... er ... on the river, in the south, anyway, on its own little island. I decided to have some fun with it, and had some fun (so thanks for providing it) but then I had another go and actually managed to pick the locks in the bear pen. Standing up annoyed the bear, so I had to kill him. That annoyed the queen bitch, who was still within aggro range, and the thug downstairs. He stood outside the door, beckoning, so I spammed him with Flare. Then I spammed Heal Light Wounds or whatever it's called in Oblivion, then I picked the gate lock, opened it, dodged past Leyla and ran like hell.

She wouldn't give up.

Alright, I killed her rape troll and her rape bear and I suppose I stole her wrist and ankle irons and her collar, technically, but she chased me all the way up the river, round the lake and across the bridge to the Imperial City, spamming magic at me and swinging her mace the whole way. A few guards tried to intervene and got killed. She's unkillable, of course, so I couldn't get rid of her. Even when bandits on the bridges insisted on sex before I could cross, she waited rather than going away. She just wouldn't quit. I eventually left her fighting a guard, went through the gates of the city and used Fast Travel to get away, but whether she's still there, back at the camp or running around the wilderness trying to catch up I don't know.

Seems to me that if I've knocked her unconscious with firebolts and a sword five times, including dumping her at the bottom of the river twice, and she's that far from her camp she ought to give up and go home or actually be dead rather than, presumably, massacring the entire Imperial City.

What if she runs into another unkillable Quest-essential NPC who's on my side, anyway?

PhantomVector

Post your load order.

No feet = missing cothing mesh (ankle cuffs)

Missing animations: I have not played the Mod but maybe it use animations which are not in LAPF ( LAPF has "only" 140-150 animations of 200 possible animations. You can fill the free ani numbers with copies or  old Lovers anis or Daedra Sutra anis ) Or do you talk about creatures animations ? have you installed LoversCreatures2 ?

Why do you think you are missing animations?  The more info you provide, the faster we can help.

I recommend (if you haven't already done so) checking that you installed everything to the oblivion/data folder.  It is easy to accidentally drop files into the wrong locations and then all it is a pain in the butt to figure out what went wrong.

Oh, I'm assuming that when you get captured they bind the hands either behind or in front, since it has the wrist cuffs, but they are by her sides like normal. So missing animations there. 

I'll try to reinstall everything, but I did it all manually probably should have just dropped it together and used the NMM thinking about it now, but yeah obviously is a pain to keep track of everything as you say. post-147231-0-31333200-1443982812_thumb.png

I do have Loot to try and make sure the load order isn't too messed up.

Your load order is shit !

No Lovers Mods after

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

or the Lovers Mods will not work correct.

And your DLCs are in wrong order.

! NEVER USE LOOT FOR OBLIVION ! NEVER !!!!!

Use BOSS and after you have run BOSS sort your Lovers Mods manually !

Read my yellow Link below. All Tools you need , a example load order with all DLCs and most Lovers Mods. A Link for BOSS,.....

i use obmm for most omods and wrye bash for the rest.

whenever i install something new, i check loadorder in wrye and recreate bashed patch. then restart wrye and use tes4lodgen, restart wrye again and start the game.

my game never ran this fine.

still haven't installed PSE yet because of some reviews.

hey i'm sure it's just me and i've messed up with a mod but whenever a sex act is about to start (like in hackdirt when you get woken up and cuffed) i get the error message:

"Lovers can't start sex acts

xme = Hackdirt Bretheren

zme = Jess

position ID has an incorrect calue for SPos(0) is"

again it's probably just me setting it up wrong but any help would be great thank you

Ok found the bug with the dialogue, it was some conditions I set earlier for the greetings/trash talking the npcs say to the player in passing when the player is enslaved. Fixed that and now all the dialogue works:-)

Two questions Zor, if you dont mind.

Do you have any plans to share the fixed esp? I remember trying your esp and then reporting back to you about the hello sailor and no greeting issues. Because of that I had to swap back to the regular esp.

Secondly, do you know if your version plays well with the pse patches for loversbitch and paybandit patches?

I've got a problem with the quest "Hello Sailor".

After I survived the first "hanging" against the other girl I was sent to a room and got fucked by a couple of guys and after quite a while (really long while) Madame Lagarde came to me and said I'm too stupid to live.

She went into the basement with me and hang me up again. But no minigame this time or anything. I just hang there, my HP went to 1 and nothing happens anymore.

Can please someone help me and maybe tell me how to solve this issue?

well, if it were more like when in nehrim you have submitted to kim's position and they take you to the keep to make yo uaproper slave and you then fight to escape. that'd be more to my liking. but they'd fuck you before. and let other slaves have their way with you or something, but then allow you the chance to escape.

until that's implemented, i'm staying wit hthe current loadorder without PSE.

i can't level up when the mod is active, the game crashes when i click exit after choosing my attributes. I've tried modifiyng the InstantLevel on the INI and it stills happens, so i know it's not something related to sleep, but with leveling itself, and i also can't play with characters with level 2 or higher

i've checked if everything is up to date and redownloaded most of the requirements

i'd like to know if someone knows of any mod that causes this to happen, or of a solution

here's my load order, it's a bit of a mess, and is probably even worse now that i was trying to fix the mod by messing with it

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
OblivionMountProject.esm
x117race.esm
Chanpon.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
ChaseCameraMod.esp
the punished girlbox.esp
Purge Cell Buffers - Cell Change.esp
Purge Cell Buffers - Loading.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
Acolyte_Of_Kynareth_HGEC.esp
Mixed Maid Uniform.esp
VipCxjHHTest.esp
DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp
Alluring Potion Bottles v3.esp
Enchanting and Spell Making Altars.esp
OMPexample.esp
Knights.esp
DMRA BBB Knights of the Nine Replacer.esp
Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
EnchantmentMastery.esp
SetBody.esp
MidasSpells.esp
Realistic Arrow Flight.esp
DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
Kaleencolors.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
x117race.esp
x117Race ENG Race.esp
Lop-ears Elf.esp
Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp
Nephs Stock Shoes Real High Heels.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
All Spells Avalible for Enchanting and Spell Making.esp
boethia custom race.esp
BeautifulCorpses.esp
HorsestoDogs.esp
ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp
ZazMLPG.esp
Bridal_clothes.esp
DLCDMRAShiveringIsles.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversProstitute.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp
PSE-PayBandit-Patch.esp
PSELoversBitchPatch.esp
LoversMB2.esp

i can't level up when the mod is active, the game crashes when i click exit after choosing my attributes. I've tried modifiyng the InstantLevel on the INI and it stills happens, so i know it's not something related to sleep, but with leveling itself, and i also can't play with characters with level 2 or higher

i've checked if everything is up to date and redownloaded most of the requirements

i'd like to know if someone knows of any mod that causes this to happen, or of a solution

here's my load order, it's a bit of a mess, and is probably even worse now that i was trying to fix the mod by messing with it

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

OblivionMountProject.esm

x117race.esm

Chanpon.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

ChaseCameraMod.esp

the punished girlbox.esp

Purge Cell Buffers - Cell Change.esp

Purge Cell Buffers - Loading.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

Acolyte_Of_Kynareth_HGEC.esp

Mixed Maid Uniform.esp

VipCxjHHTest.esp

DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp

Alluring Potion Bottles v3.esp

Enchanting and Spell Making Altars.esp

OMPexample.esp

Knights.esp

DMRA BBB Knights of the Nine Replacer.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp

EnchantmentMastery.esp

SetBody.esp

MidasSpells.esp

Realistic Arrow Flight.esp

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

Kaleencolors.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp

x117race.esp

x117Race ENG Race.esp

Lop-ears Elf.esp

Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp

Nephs Stock Shoes Real High Heels.esp

Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp

All Spells Avalible for Enchanting and Spell Making.esp

boethia custom race.esp

BeautifulCorpses.esp

HorsestoDogs.esp

ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp

ZazMLPG.esp

Bridal_clothes.esp

DLCDMRAShiveringIsles.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversProstitute.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversBackup2.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp

PSE-PayBandit-Patch.esp

PSELoversBitchPatch.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Looks fine to me. (Unrelated: LoversRapeSlave.esp can be removed safely since you already have LoversRaperS.esp)

You're using the vanilla leveling, it seems.

Try changing:

bInstantLevelUp=0

to

bInstantLevelUp=1

in your Oblivion.ini file (save the changes), and see if that helps. (Oops!)

See if you have other mods that can influence the wait/sleep/leveling process, and disable them temporarily.

Did you run BOSS to sort non-LAPF mods?

And if possible, use Wrye Bash to create a Bashed Patch, it usually sorts out many potential conflicts.

P.S.

Try deactivating the suspected mods one at a time and test in game. You'll find the culprit, eventually.

i tried the vanilla leveling and tested with oblivion xp, but i still crashes when leveling, and i don't use many mods, mostly cosmetic stuff, i think the only non LAPF mod i use that has a bunch of scripts is Midas Magic and maybe the high heels system

i'll try to make a clean install and try to run with only the basic LAPF mods, if it doesn't work then, i'll give up

i tried the vanilla leveling and tested with oblivion xp, but i still crashes when leveling, and i don't use many mods, mostly cosmetic stuff, i think the only non LAPF mod i use that has a bunch of scripts is Midas Magic and maybe the high heels system

i'll try to make a clean install and try to run with only the basic LAPF mods, if it doesn't work then, i'll give up

Perhaps you can solve the problem in a less radical manner. If you give up now you'll miss the occasion to learn something new about sorting/troubleshooting mods. Try at least my last suggestion (deactivating the mods one by one). It won't take too long, and if doesn't help you can go on and make a clean install (which will certainly require more time).

Perhaps you can solve the problem in a less radical manner. If you give up now you'll miss the occasion to learn something new about sorting/troubleshooting mods. Try at least my last suggestion (deactivating the mods one by one). It won't take too long, and if doesn't help you can go on and make a clean install (which will certainly require more time).

i actualy have this problem for about 2 years now i think, the mod worked fine on my old computer, i got a new one and it stopped working, i asked before but nobody could give me an answer back then

maybe it is something meddling with your GUI.

my intuitive first thought.

well, i don't understand nothing about a GUI, you know what kind of mods could be messing with it?

I think you're using the vanilla user inteface for menus and bars (I can't say for sure because I don't know all the mods listed in your load order) so the GUI should be fine. Try installing a leveling overhaul like Oblivion XP (there are two versions, one is deprecated. Oblivion XP Update is better) or Realistic Leveling, check if you have the latest version of OBSE and MenuQue installed. Leave bInstallLevelUp=1 in Oblivion.ini and run another test, you have nothing to lose.

If you keep having problems, a fresh install of Oblivion and all patches and mods hopefully will set you right.