Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

Yep forgot about that link completely lol. I ran tes4edit with the instructions and it found a bunch of dirty edits and stuff and got rid of them.

Well I can't get the complaining guards passing dialogue to work but what matters is the horny npc dialogue is working just fine. I think I am gonna just tidy up some stuff and try to release what I have done so far and see what others do with it. Where is there a free upload place that I don't have to sign up or sign in to upload anything?

Hi all

Just a message for the "level problem"

This is caused by the update patch.

I just found that it was not applying the official patch after you have installed the SI extension, but only the SI patch. (In any case with the French version)

I put two and that's not good at all ...

But now it's ok, I can pass the level.

Ok got the complaining guards dialogue to work and found some bugs in my scripting thanks to not giving up on that guard stuff. So what happens now is that perverts will approach the player most of the time while the player is under the effefcts of the gag spell but sometimes guards will approach the player and claim they have to spank all the naughty gag spell victims that are enjoying themselves then proceed to spank the player. I need to tweak the timing of the casting of the gag spell by the perverts since they cast it the moment you get free of it lol.

YES!!!!!!!

Thanks to the help of mem40b4 I have managed to get the cast spell dialogue to work now for the perverts! So they walk up to the player and say their nasty dialogue then cast the gag spell on the player and walk away. This is exactly what I wanted them to do so now other nearby npc are free to grope and screw the player as much as possible until the spell wears off:-)

I need to fine tune my script for this stuff, and I might use a moveto command for the casting perverts so they don't waste the player time slow walking all the way over to the player. I can't add a follow package to the npc before the script can assign them dialogue because the things checked for by the loop are none of the things checked for in the dialogue ifs so the moveto command would be better for the perverts acting on the player before the gag spell is applied.

So I have these four dialogue things happening which are sorted by GetRandomPercent commands...

The pervert caster

The pervert sexual harrasser

The pervert low life that screws the gagged player

The angry guard that spanks the player for being a gag spell victim

The sexual harrasser will say something really pervy about taking the player clothes off to see their ass or something and then follow the player around doing that repeatedly or not depending on the GetRandomPercent command which might just make them a caster instead. The idea is to sexually harrass the player then cast the spell on the player and leave the player to the mercy of the gag spell effects! then the sex starts until the spell is worn off.

The perverts only operate between 12pm and 6pm and only if they don't like you that much so disposition of 49 or lower and responsibility of 75 or lower. The perverts won't mess with the player if they are enslaved. Also the npc in several PSE quest factions won't be casters or sexual harrassers but they will screw the player if the gag spell is active. If the player cast the add gag spell on themself which is added by the mod at the start of a new game, then the nearby npc will screw the player no matter what time it is because the game hour settings are part of the caster and harrasser dialogues only.

I got a broad sheet in the game now that the courier npcs hand out to the player once.

I never had such fun with dialogue before, really adds depth to this mod. Just running around getting enslaved gets boring after a while. Having to butter up npcs so they don't get all perv on the player is fun! The enslave option is not used so the player doesn't have to go searching for their stuff all the time.

Almost done with the pervert dialogue and trying to fine tune things. I have a script setup to unequip anything using lowerbody slot at the end of the pervert dialogue but after the dialogue ends the unequip takes several seconds to happen. I have a sound of ripping fabric that plays as the lower body item unequips and that does play in sync with the unequip I just wish I could get the dam thing to take off the clothes right after the finish of the dialogue. Really it would be great if the unequip could happen during the dialogue but that doesn't seem to be possible.

Ok here it is finally done with it for now!

Thanks to fienyx for the female version first of all so there are many npc that are female now:-)

Thanks to gerra6 for clothing converter and helping with stuff

Thanks to avebrave for converting that top for one of the slaver outfit

Thanks to fejeena for the bbb boob attached slave sign:-)

thanks to mem4ob4 for helping out with scripts and some things I can't remember right now

Stuff I added comes from kurese/npr/rp81n? korana, speedbuster and some others I will have to come back and list here

Data.rar

Enslaved by creatures can be turned on or off in the settings spell that comes with the mod.

Check the first page for all the files to get, I couldn't fit all those files and my files in the same download here it would go over the 100mb limit here.

Both, I made some new scripts for stuff and some of them are not used right now but they only have to do with a container trap idea I was messing around with. I fixed the strip player gear part of the script where it takes all your stuff so now it only takes armor and weapons and clothes. Alchemy mixing stuff stays and so does stuff like soulgems and star of azura etc. Keys and documents stay also.

I am trying to remember everything I did lol it is not so easy since I just caught the get back to skyrim bug again. I also reloaded my gaming rig and have not re installed oblivion so I can't just load up the mod and see everything I changed right now sorry. I did run the mod through TES4EDIT though for mod cleaning following the guides for that to the letter.

I was running wyrebash and would simply redate a file after altering it to get it to work so I don't know what MO does with mod changes.

EDIT

OH!!!

I forgot to mention this really important thing!

When you lose your stuff and it is supposed to end up in one of those chests in a random dungeon... well now it all ends up in an unowned chest in the office of imperial commerce!

I haven't figured out how to make a quest yet where you have to pay to get your stuff back or bribe the old lady with sex to get it back etc. so for now it will just be in there instead of going to any of those dungeons.

I am trying to remember everything I did lol it is not so easy since I just caught the get back to skyrim bug again. I also reloaded my gaming rig and have not re installed oblivion so I can't just load up the mod and see everything I changed right now sorry. I did run the mod through TES4EDIT though for mod cleaning following the guides for that to the letter.

Not serious and focused enough for me, deleting DL, will return to reviewing it if and when it gets serious again.

The perverts won't bother with enslaved players, they only harrass the player and some will cast the gag spell on the player. The spell lasts for a long while and during that time the perverts have their way with the player. The guards will try to spank the player and then rape the player too but the chance for that is much lower than a pervert coming along. The gag spell is kind of a light form of enslavement, you don't have to go chasing after your stuff and nobody owns your character. You also know when it will happen so you can work around it if you want to do the default quests and stuff aka play the game normally.

@verenne

The ownership of the player will be the serious part later when I can figure out how to do all the stuff I want to with that part of the mod. Basically the player if enslaved to certain npcs will be brought to an office in the IC where they will be beat down and trained to be a slave. During the training the player will power and maybe some other things will go down to ZERO so the player really can't escape without cheating.

The owning npc has to wait around for this training to finish and then pay a registration fee at the office of imperial commerce where the player will be declared property of the owning npc and no longer a person. If the owner npc disposition and responsibility is too low, the player can't escape and must wait for the owner to sell the player to another npc who has a better disposition and so on.

I have to work out the details but basically depending on the disposition of the owning npc and responsibility too, the player may be able to escape after two days. So the player is at the mercy of the owner npc and can be sold or just whored out to other npcs. The chance to escape is only there if the disposition and responsibility is high enough. With those variables at a certain percent it will decide wether or not the players will power is allowed to increase over time after each sex act with the owner. So eventually the player gains enough will power to find a lockpick or wiggle out of their restraints and escape.

Now the problem with escaping is that the player is still not really free yet:-)

The player could be caught by a guard and taken back to the office of imperial commerce where they are given a choice, pay a large fee to compensate the current owner for their loss of slave property and pay a fee to be reinstated as a person or be returned to the owner npc after going through slave training again.

All this happening will disable the slave traders so the player doesn't end up at the slave camp. The whole thing with getting sold to the slave traders will be a different experience. When the player is beaten and enslaved by an enemy npc they are put in chains. The owning enemy npc then gets the visit from the slave trader as usual but when the trader buys the player, the player is put into seksy slave gear restraints and is either sold to a nearby npc or taken to the slave camp.

Now if a nearby npc buys the player, that is where the dialogue kicks in about how the new owner npc feels about buying the player depending on disposition and responsibility. Then the quest will start to take the player to the IC and get the player trained and registered as their slave property.

So this mod will really be the reverse of lovers slave trader:-) Just as the player would trade and sell slaves so the player is traded and sold.

I still don't know how to implement all of the above yet though so it may be a while before that happens.

EDIT

@verenne again

I spent a ton of time on this thing, just read the past pages to see the stuff I spent the time on and others too. I didn't just jumble it together I tested things a lot for a long time. Scripting being one of the things I tested the most because the mod would mess up if the scripts were wrong. I do have big plans for this mod unless someone more capable can come along and make them happen sooner that would be great but for now I won't be working on it for a while thanks to skyrim and less free time than I had before.

That's fine and all, I'll return to looking this over when you get over your current Skyrim infection.

My last comment was not at all a put down on your past efforts and progress. What I would have liked to have seen would have been a complete and consolidated write-up, before moving on to your other interests, that's all. I'm not saying you have to do it immediately or anything. Just a one page post, using spoiler tags if need be (so it's not a wall of text) on your new fork and the new functionality it now includes. This way other members can more easily find what you did, and potentially report back on it, provide useful feedback and have it here when you decide to return to it, if you choose to. It also makes it easier for others to pick up where you left off.

Your last post helps.

As a consumer, user and reviewer of other members MODs and MOD extensions or alterations I try to gauge the current seriousness of a work, before spending time trying it out (or trying to figure it out) , and potentially reporting back on it. Like you, I have less time to do so these days, so I have to pick and choose. Add to that that PSE is already a fairly complex MOD to begin with.

You have to keep making that bastard happy by doing what your supposed to do as a slave aka getting screwed and makin her a samwich!

After some kind of points thing increases to x amount she lets you go and you come back later for something else some kind of tea party.

Been trying your changes out for a couple of days now. I only noticed a couple of issues. I got enslaved to a vampire and every time she walked away from me, as the leash kicked in she force greeted me with some dialogue about turning tricks to pay her bills but there is no way to respond although the chat icon appears momentarily then disappears. Is that working as intended?

Also, on another occasion an NPC cast the gag spell on me at which point i got a message that a different npc was angry with me. The angry npc continually force greeted me but reported the "i have no greeting" dialogue.

Thought id mention these issues in case i invented some new bugs  :D

Yeah the owner npc is supposed to say something to the player if the player tries to get away or the leash is taught. Their dialogue is supposed to be based on their disposition of you so bandits and vampires etc are supposed to say some very mean things and then screw the player almost every time the leash is taught but if the owner npc is fond of the player then the dialogue is supposed to be more positive and only sometimes will the nice owner npc screw the player after dialogue. The dialogue is set as goodbye dialogue so there is no responding to them. For some reason and I thought it was only me because other mods, the mean dialogue doesn't get used I think it is because sex one time with the owner npc raises their disposition high enough to use the nicer dialogue instead.

I had the have no greeting bug during testing but it is not supposed to happen, the dialogue they are trying to say is the angry guard dialogue for the player under the effects of the gag spell. Guards will always start the spanking animation first once they get a hold on a gag spelled player. Somehow the game is trying to assign ganredhel that dialogue I don't know why it happens though. The dialogue has the condition IsGuard = 1 so it should only be spoken by guards.

Sorry I just have to ask... Iv been Pellhams slave for 20 days now, how can I escape? I have the minigame on and I have lockpicks... cant find solution anywhere

you can either stay with him and make him happy long enough for you to fall in love with him (you have to come back every once in awhile or you get a debuff). Or you somehow take his key to the front door and run. Hes preety hard to sneak up to and pick pocket.

Hello all!

I recently dowload and use this mod, and i have a problem with the Dogy Day quest.  When after my character got pregenant, and Ganredhel speaks to me, i got a " ihave no greetings" massege and i cant advence trought the quest.  Can you help me? 

Be sure you have (version) V0.694. It's on page one with the main files...at the bottom of the d/l post.