"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

Need help finding a mod? There are a few things you need to remember before posting in this topic.
  1. Describe the mod your looking for in detail or provide a screenshot example of what your looking for
  2. Use Spoiler tags when posting large images
  3. No Lolicon + Sex Requests 
  4. We will not help with pirated games

As this topic gets many requests for help, it will be wiped clean every 1000 posts.

cant you just close the post though, i mean what if someone wanted to lurk on an old forum and find some goodies others have found,...

iv'e been down and out lately (just got a new comp) but was looking forward to lurking through what i missed in the old "what mod is this" forum,... i'm sure that was waaay tooo long of a list but a real shame,...

i'm just saying this as a suggestion, i'm not a moderator or anything, so idk how it works to run the site, i'm sure the old forum was a bit of a space taker,...

anyways just saying its a shame to erase alotta allready answerd questions,....

Need help finding a mod? There are a few things you need to remember before posting in this topic.
  1. Describe the mod your looking for in detail or provide a screenshot example of what your looking for
  2. Use Spoiler tags when posting large images
  3. No Lolicon + Sex Requests 
  4. We will not help with pirated games

As this topic gets many requests for help, it will be wiped clean every 1000 posts.

cant you just close the post though, i mean what if someone wanted to lurk on an old forum and find some goodies others have found,...

iv'e been down and out lately (just got a new comp) but was looking forward to lurking through what i missed in the old "what mod is this" forum,... i'm sure that was waaay tooo long of a list but a real shame,...

i'm just saying this as a suggestion, i'm not a moderator or anything, so idk how it works to run the site, i'm sure the old forum was a bit of a space taker,...

anyways just saying its a shame to erase alotta allready answerd questions,....

See: 

The old "what mod is this" is not deleted, you find it here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/86-what-mod-is-this-thread/?do=findComment&comment=982

Page 1 to 399

Hey everyone... sorry to bother

I always wanted to know which resources is ara0196's "Ophelia" using...

Meaning specifically Im requesting info on this girl's hairstyle and facial texture

2783671-1348047463.jpg

ara0196 posted a save of her, it has geometrical data but its missing a lot of things

So getting it to work is kind of hard... but possible

Sadly its possible with limitations (hair and textures for example)

The author is kind of hard to find (low post rate?), and I would have love to get a direct answer but locating him/her (?) is difficult

Anybody knows about the hairstyle?

What about her facial textures? is it personal or has anyone seen anything like that?

Any info is greatly appreciated, thank you

Thanks, but I already had that that one

In fact the export I tried was into one of my custom races that uses precisely that texture

Its close but not exactly it. Eyebrows in the other texture are thinner and more inclined for example

That's why I wondered if its possibly a personal custom texture

The one in the link is good though, so I could live with it...

Im still interested in finding it if possible

But what would make my day is finding our what hairstyle is it...

Still wondering if the "Peggy Elf" hair was ever ported to Oblivion. I've seen it elsewhere for Skyrim and New Vegas but not Oblivion. Here's a link to a screenshot, top row far right.

For something else, anyone know of this outfit? I know it's screenshot from New Vegas but according to the one who posted the pic it was ported from Oblivion, I haven't seen it before.

Thanks.

i dont know if i ask in right or worng topic but anyone know where i can jill valentine battle suit for Oblivien? :) and OP if it was in DMRA too :D

Check out this thread

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/305-game-rips/

I once started doing DMRA conversions of those mods, but eventually abandoned it after running into a number of problems. Lately though, I've been thinking about trying again.

Please try it again Thora

pweaze.jpg

For something else, anyone know of this outfit?

Nice tattoos. I'd love to have that texture resource.... Oh, yeah. The outfit. 'Kiami Knit Dress'.

20130304136241370123504.jpg

'City Life for x117' NPCs sporting their fabulous outfits. The Hentai arm wrappings I added myself to the 'Kiami' dress.

It's a mash-up by Kirinisdivine for which she had been using Goma, Neovinci, WAC, Ryk and some unknown resources according to herself.

This is the file: kiamiknitdress.7z Meshes and textures only! Add it to any clothing mod of your choice in the CS.

Or download the full mod 'Beautiful Oblivion Collection' from here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1050-my-stuff/?do=findComment&comment=65308

Nice tattoos. I'd love to have that texture resource.... Oh, yeah. The outfit. 'Kiami Knit Dress'.

20130304136241370123504.jpg

'City Life for x117' NPCs sporting their fabulous outfits. The Hentai arm wrappings I added myself to the 'Kiami' dress.

It's a mash-up by Kirinisdivine for which she had been using Goma, Neovinci, WAC, Ryk and some unknown resources according to herself.

This is the file: attachicon.gifkiamiknitdress.7z Meshes and textures only! Add it to any clothing mod of your choice in the CS.

Or download the full mod 'Beautiful Oblivion Collection' from here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1050-my-stuff/?do=findComment&comment=65308

Wh-whoa, that was quick. Thanks for the link Poontank.

Still wondering if the "Peggy Elf" hair was ever ported to Oblivion. I've seen it elsewhere for Skyrim and New Vegas but not Oblivion. Here's a link to a screenshot, top row far right.

For something else, anyone know of this outfit? I know it's screenshot from New Vegas but according to the one who posted the pic it was ported from Oblivion, I haven't seen it before.

Thanks.

Recently I found this mediafire folder shared by fumofumo.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2x5f14cdajq1f#7fkl4klkqeb7q

It contains a lot of hair models that are not uploaded to nexus and elsewhere,Also many hairs for skyrim.

I saw peggy4697 of your screenshot in the "oblivion+fallout" folder.

I personally downloaded the"fumofumo reworked hair meshed",and applied them by CS.Really cute and cool hairs.

does anybody have a link or could supply one of "Elsweyr the deserts of Anequina" because i cant seem to find it anywhere, and would really love to start exploring outside of cyrodil, as well as any other map extenders,...

thnx ahead of time,....

Edit: NVM, i found it, http://www.darkcreations.org/forums/files/file/297-elsweyr-the-deserts-of-anequina/

for anybody else who wants it,...

I also posted a four part mediafire link sometime back that still works (see post 8): http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4968-looking-for-a-link-to-elsweyr-mod/