"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

Oblivion: Apachii Wigs for Males and Females

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40774/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D40774%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Real hair, instead of wigs would be nice.

I'd like to see this too, because walking into the store brings my computer to a screeching halt. Too many polygons on display for this old machine.

Damn it. What races do you want included in the esp? Maybe I'll do two versions. Vanilla only and Vanilla plus MBP. I gave up modding after the last version of CSE was released, but I want to start again this summer. With the OLD version of CSE.

Edit: After the work you put into Lover's Bitch et al, I think I owe you a little payback. I'll buy a box of beer and work on this over the weekend.

Damn it. What races do you want included in the esp? Maybe I'll do two versions. Vanilla only and Vanilla plus MBP. I gave up modding after the last version of CSE was released, but I want to start again this summer. With the OLD version of CSE.

Wait, whats your issue with the current version of the CSE?

garcemac a vanilla Version would be great. I don't use MBP (yes I play BravilUndergound,CrowningIsle..... with my own no-MBP-Versions)

In a vanilla Version I can add my custom races (Shriddan, Inez, luchaires_dryad, DAKaleahSuccubus)

Thanks in advance.

CSE: use Version 5.1 not 6.1

I think it all boils down to what you use it for.

For me CSE 51 fits the bill and keeps the familiar interface.  It is also very damn stable.  The features added by v61 are not anything I need or plan on using so why bother.

The other thing I like is that it doesn't force me to use a beta version of OBSE. 

I think it all boils down to what you use it for.

For me CSE 51 fits the bill and keeps the familiar interface.  It is also very damn stable.  The features added by v61 are not anything I need or plan on using so why bother.

The other thing I like is that it doesn't force me to use a beta version of OBSE.

The OBSE Beta's pretty great though. Fixing the scripted container bug alone makes it worthwhile.

I find the highlighting of modified fields in CSE 61 to be an absolute lifesaver as well.

For me the OBSE beta caused all sorts of instability.  Not sure why and I was even less motivated to figure out what the deal was.

This made the CSE 61 unappealing right off the bat.  Then the changes to the interface just bugged me for some reason.  To me they got me out of my comfort zone.  Part of me being old and stubborn I guess. :blush:

If you like it, then that is all that matters.  ;)

For me the OBSE beta caused all sorts of instability.  Not sure why and I was even less motivated to figure out what the deal was.

This made the CSE 61 unappealing right off the bat.  Then the changes to the interface just bugged me for some reason.  To me they got me out of my comfort zone.  Part of me being old and stubborn I guess. :blush:

If you like it, then that is all that matters.  ;)

Did you consider bringing it up with ShadeMe? I'm sure he'd appreciate feedback on possible issues. Thats sorta the entire point of a Beta, after all.

I seriously doubt he is going to nix his features and return to a previous version just for little ole me.  Besides, what is the point of even messing with it, when I like and use version 51 as it is?  Seriously, this basically is a non issue.  I like version 51 and am content, you like version 61 and are content.  Seems to me that everyone is happy and we probably should just leave it alone.  Just my two cents....... ;)

garcemac a vanilla Version would be great. I don't use MBP (yes I play BravilUndergound,CrowningIsle..... with my own no-MBP-Versions)

In a vanilla Version I can add my custom races (Shriddan, Inez, luchaires_dryad, DAKaleahSuccubus)

Thanks in advance.

CSE: use Version 5.1 not 6.1

Can you put the links to downloads here? 

Sorry to turn this thread into a CSE discussion thread.   :(  As for wearable  Apache hairs, I will link to the file here when I am done.  I am still looking for a few mods I lost when my backup drive bit the dust, but I should be able to start on the hairs tonight. 

Back on topic:

I used to have a mod that placed a few chests containing free DMRA clothes and armour (most of them hentai's) in a few chests in Anvil near where the NotN prophet speaks - across from the cathedral.

I looked through the downloads section but I can't seem to find it. Anybody know what mod I am talking about?

EDIT: Of course it is part of Thorazine's excellent collection right here. Right where I thought it was.

Does anyone play with Oblivion War Cry? If so, do you know if it's possible to get it to work with MBP ch++ . Is it possible to play the mod without all the extra races? If not, can you recommend something similar - that fixes a lot of the "ugly" in Oblivion, that adds content, weather, monsters, unlevels the spawns, and fixes a bunch of other crap? I'm hoping that I can just leave the esps unchecked in the mod. Kinda hoping I can get an answer before I download the monster. By my calculations, it could take 2-3 days to download the thing! O_O

Also, does anyone have a link to JUST the fairy eyes from Mbp? I'm thinking of just adding a few things to the Nona race and running with it... and I cannot live without those sparkly eyes. *-* I have the Sks hairs already. Just gotta have those eyeeeees.

Does anyone play with Oblivion War Cry? If so, do you know if it's possible to get it to work with MBP ch++ . Is it possible to play the mod without all the extra races? If not, can you recommend something similar - that fixes a lot of the "ugly" in Oblivion, that adds content, weather, monsters, unlevels the spawns, and fixes a bunch of other crap? I'm hoping that I can just leave the esps unchecked in the mod. Kinda hoping I can get an answer before I download the monster. By my calculations, it could take 2-3 days to download the thing! O_O

Also, does anyone have a link to JUST the fairy eyes from Mbp? I'm thinking of just adding a few things to the Nona race and running with it... and I cannot live without those sparkly eyes. *-* I have the Sks hairs already. Just gotta have those eyeeeees.

I run Fcom with MBP++ (Warcry is part of FCOM) and they work well, however many NPCs added by FCOM are quite ugly. This is fixed with some patience by adding the MBP or XEOrace (if you use Xeo) esm to the WarCry esp (or making a new patch one) and change all the new npcs to the pretty races.

Also, does anyone have a link to JUST the fairy eyes from Mbp? Just gotta have those eyeeeees.

Here are the 'Fairy Eyes' requested so heartily ( :heart:): FairyEyeResource.rar

It's a special version that had been shared somewhere a while ago, can't remember if it was SHY or 'up.mnty'. These eyes have an added highlight for an even more 'sparkly' effect. But only half of the eyes were included, so I've edited the other half accordingly. My favourite eyes by far.

Thank you!!! i'd go into Jeepers Creepers but but that might be redundant. lol

I've already isolated my fave hair mods and texture. Is there a source for more good Hgec textures? What can be found at the Nexus is rather depressing and I already know that the Nona race as is has massive neck seams. Some textures are specifically for big breast I've noticed. I'm using C cup. I just had a breast reduction this year myself, and I feel sorry for anyone bigger than an E cup. 

You could try this collection here courtesy of Varenne: http://www.4shared.com/archive/3IvsPGqN/2048.html

With such a massive amount of textures included there might be something you can use.

The neck seam problem is as old as the game itself. It's slightly less evident with the ini tweak of switching off facegen texturing (find the line "bFaceGenTexturing=1" and change the 1 to 0), but to really get rid of a texture's neck seam for good you'd need to painstakingly edit the files with a dds-capable image manipulation utility.