"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

The other day, while crossing the fringe between our reality and the one they have in the Far East where they have incredibly advanced mods and rare stuff we'll never gonna get, I saw this:

niwa1.jpg

niwa2.jpg

bathroom02.jpg

bathroom03.jpg

I don't suppose any of you guys ever saw something like it did ya?

An underground house so deliciously decorated?

I'm using Snus Dungeons, but that's for dungeons and quests, this is a house...

I found it on this site over the fringe... but I can barely understand something using google translator... I was barely able to get the thing I wanted from there since the downloads location is hard as hell to find... at least for me. But this mod does not seem to be part of the available mods in there, so it has to be from somewhere else

I have little hope on this one but still...

That's 061_SPB_Oppai_Sensei. 

You may check out the author's homepage: http://akaspb.blog.fc2.com/.  Lots of good things. 

Here is the dl link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/86rlu81ge6hc81n/061_SPB_Oppai_Sensei-31711.7z

And here may be a different body type: http://www.mediafire.com/?2wkuwmmt05t, given by http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=119&page=635.

Wow, that's fast :o. thanks

Greetings.

It's better to take it from the Speedbuster blog , the MediaFire link is for the old version ( not BBB) ... at the autor's blog, this "bodycon2 " was updated ( BBB  added )  ... .

There is also a BBB version at the Nexus site in the SPB compilation ...

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/24131

Cheers... and thank you , because of the "DFSL" version (link 3)  i was looking for ... ;°)

I have some files from BaronBee and they have the Password:  baronbee (e.g. the Anubis armor has Password  baronbee)

I do not know the armor in the Pictures.

The eyes. ??? eyes are placed and moved by the egm and tri files. There are wearable heads with hair and eyes, These eyes you can not use in a character head, the eyes do not move. You can use such eyes only in "faked" heads (helmet/clothes). Here a full head mesh(head,eyes and hair) and a eyes mesh.

attachicon.gifhead and eyes.7z

Greetings.

Très gentil ... ;°)

Very kind ...

Thank you , but this was a strange question , because the password is already mentionned just below the download link ...?!?

Anyway, like this  i known now the BaronBee 's blog .

Cheers

Anyone knows that race and clothes mod are these?

up003957.jpg

Greetings .

Not sure and  as i did not found an answer to your question so  , take a look at these mods , please :

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42655

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/41931

... and maybe the race  you are looking for  ( found in the autor's linking mods )

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42723

Cheers.

Anyone knows that race and clothes mod are these?

up003957.jpg

Clothes have been answered and linked, that's my mod.

But I became interested in the race too now... (seconded)

Damn I never imagined these could look so good!

I think one of the keys to finding the race could possibly be the red eye shadow?*

I remember seeing something... can't recall what...

And is the head size normal? looks a little big... perhaps a 117 head mesh... not sure, perhaps optical illusion from small pointy chin

Those work with vanilla UV map layout, so they can be compatible with custom race texture... the one with red eye shadow

Please find it...

Double post ?

Greetings .

elalquimista

May be that :

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42723

Cheers.

Does anyone know any high quality cat ear meshes and textures? I've been looking around for something better than the terrible base textures the base game has for these.

As an example, many of Baronbee's characters seem to have high quality ear textures he recolors to fit the hair, anyone know where I could grab one of these? I'd also love to have the miqote hairstyle from the first picture.

enb2011_6_11_1_36_24.png

While I'm at it, are there any highres khajit tail textures floating around the web? 

so a very easy and quick question, has anyone come up with a glory hole mod :o?!,
i ask this because im not really "Lore" friendly to oblivion anymore, im going through a modern phase right now, with duke city, hip huggers and all that cool/slutty urban clothes. i ask also because while i was in duke city exploring, i seen in the hamburger joint that t here was bath room stalls with writting on walls and pics of girls on their knees sucking guys off so i was like ahhh damn! a glory hole mod would be so cool to fit this whole slummy skimmpy scene!.

also ive seen alot of armor rips from games like street fighter and resident evil and so on, theres alot of different rips out there that i like but i was woundering if theres so many rips of street fighter......is there one of poison?!?! most hottest female fighter by far in my eyes. and that long pink hair...damn.

I'd also love to have the miqote hairstyle from the first picture.

A VanillaBeans hair, 'VB 04'. The hairstyle is from this pack.

Those ears on the second picture look pretty much like the jackal ears from BB's 'Anubis' outfit.

The Baron might just have edited them to be tilted at a different angle.

post-14322-0-64474100-1381628185_thumb.jpg

Hello, everyone.

I recently downloaded a new mod companion pack for Oblivion. Now, for the most part, I love having these new companions. However, I am unable to remove a set of armor from them because it does not appear in their inventories. I cannot get them to equip any light armor or casual clothing because of this, and every time I remove a stronger set of armor from the inventory, the default armor jumps back on before I can do anything about it.

In short, would anyone happen to know of a mod or easy-to-understand editing method I could use to keep them from automatically equipping the scripted armor? Any information you can provide would be most welcome. Thank you in advance.

I'd also love to have the miqote hairstyle from the first picture.

A VanillaBeans hair, 'VB 04'. The hairstyle is from this pack.

Those ears on the second picture look pretty much like the jackal ears from BB's 'Anubis' outfit.

The Baron might just have edited them to be tilted at a different angle.

attachicon.gifBBAnubisEars.jpg

Alright thanks! Time to see what I can do with my limited nifscope abilities.

Guest ThatOne

Hello, everyone.

I recently downloaded a new mod companion pack for Oblivion. Now, for the most part, I love having these new companions. However, I am unable to remove a set of armor from them because it does not appear in their inventories. I cannot get them to equip any light armor or casual clothing because of this, and every time I remove a stronger set of armor from the inventory, the default armor jumps back on before I can do anything about it.

In short, would anyone happen to know of a mod or easy-to-understand editing method I could use to keep them from automatically equipping the scripted armor? Any information you can provide would be most welcome. Thank you in advance.

Is it in their inventory at any point?

-If it is, it's scripted, and it'll be harder to get rid of.

You can send me the esp by PM, and I'll send it back without the scripts.

-If it isn't, it's merely set to unplayable, which means all you have to do is:

1. Load up the mod in the CS.

2. On the left menu, there will be a list. Find "Items" then "Armor". Look for the mod-added entry. The CSE will automatically list all things the mod adds for you in green at the top of the list, so I suggest you grab that to make things easier.

3. Double-click the armor entry you wish to modify. Click the checkbox that has "Playable" next to it.

4. Save, and you're done.

Nepro you must only undress the meshes. Female upperbody and Hands are original HGEC, you can use any Cup size or BBB mesh you like.

Male upper and Hands are original Roberts. The "Musc" Body v5 fits to the lowerbody.

After you have undressed the male lowerbody you can copy/paste a penis from Roberts male v5.

3 examples. Female with 6 boobs BBB HGEC upperbody. Original undressed female arenalightblue cuirass.nif. Original undressed male arenalightblue cuirass.nif with added penis.

post-3205-0-34535700-1381694646_thumb.jpg

No idea about the race, but that hair is a ported sims2 hair by newsea. Most likely it has been ported from the Skyrim SG hair pack.

I have a question. I have browsed this thread for information, but some of the posted screenshots do not load for me, so its very likely this was asked for before and I missed it :( Anyway, what is this outfit?

up004062.jpg

the armor

judging from appeareance it was saber lily armor?

It's the 'White Rose' armor from Nora's 'Dancing Shadow Rose' mod.

As this mod depends on the 'Break Undies 2.0' system you'd need to have that one installed and running.

Or just take the armor's (undamaged [or the damaged ones for moar hotness]) meshes and textures and put them into any other esp.

That sword by the way is the 'Heavendivider' (sic) from the 'Lineage Weapons' mod.

Anyone knows where to find this lovely dress?

'017 MPW World Strangers' outfit. On your picture different shoes have been used. Originally the outfit has boots and stockings:

Toriyah02.jpg

Toriyah01.jpg

Makes me think of the Six Tenets. "Tenet 6: Never publicly post a mod by MPW. To do so is to invoke the wrath of SpeedBuster."

So I'm gonna get cast out of the Dork Bruthahood. Again.

017 MPW World Strangers Hcup+BBB.rar