"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

Where can I get this outfit ?

307.jpg

MOST of this outfit is GSBmodder's "Sister Sin" outfit.  You can find it under his very own thread in the Downloads section.

The only thing that doesn't match is the face mask with the zipper.  The outfit includes 2 masks but neither of them have the zipper.  I believe this is a customized mesh.

kuolzx the Outfit is SisterSlave.

post-3205-0-96909300-1378092425_thumb.jpg

Was included in a early version of SisterFuta, but is it not in the Sister Futa Version you can find in "The GSB Compendium" http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/134-the-gsb-compendium/

I do not know why it was removed. copyright problems? Bugs? (I never tested it in game), GSB no longer liked it?

So I do not upload it here, I will send you a PM.

kuolzx the Outfit is SisterSlave.

attachicon.gifSisterSlave.jpg

Was included in a early version of SisterFuta, but is it not in the Sister Futa Version you can find in "The GSB Compendium" http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/134-the-gsb-compendium/

I do not know why it was removed. copyright problems? Bugs? (I never tested it in game), GSB no longer liked it?

So I do not upload it here, I will send you a PM.

thanks

hmmm i wish i had an example toshow you guys what i mean by this, but im kinda looking for clothes that are transparent (cant spell....see through.) i seen a awsome pic someone requsted on this thread, of a girl with her shirt up and it was see through. im looking for clothing like that. sorry i dont have an example once again for you guys =[. i hope someone will understand what i mean and what im looking for tho =]

What kind of clothes? There are hundreds of transparent clothes and armors. What Cup size?

post-3205-0-74139400-1378274705_thumb.jpg BBB glass armor E cup

post-3205-0-16218800-1378274746_thumb.jpg All except the first are transparent (all E Cup)

post-3205-0-78400700-1378274877_thumb.jpg Temple of Mellons Mod.  DMRA

Perhaps a picture or better description (Bikini, Lingerie, Top and skirt, evening dress,......)

ill take some time to find it but when i do ill show you, it wasnt armor, it was just a regular pair of clothes. :o
beleieve it or not but i dont really use armor xD.
and it wasnt the R1P2 (or whatever it was called xD) i have that lingerie set which is awsome. im pretty sure it the shirt i seen that someone requsted was on page 27 of this thread. but i dident see anyone respond to it.

i dont use armor lol mostly just clothing.

Guest ThatOne

@square15,

That's Eyren's spellsword armor.

Think I should have a copy of it somewhere. Not entirely sure where, and it'll take me a while to find it, so if nobody can find you a link (google doesn't seem to be helpful on this one) I'll run through my mods folder and upload it for you.

@Lustfulnight

This appears to be a retexture... The model looks like it's from Eyren's Bloodqueen\Icequeen (they are the same), modified for the NM body type.

The texture is probably custom-made by the author.

I have the model if someone wants to make the texture.

Once I had posted a link to Eyren's 'Spellsword' a while ago here, in the first (archived) "What Mod Is This?" thread.

The original mod has some issues with wrong texture paths for some elements, leading to missing textures for the feather collar.

Even today the Mediafire link in that post is still working, this download is a fixed version.

ahhh crap....so it seems i wont be able to get that blouse. ahh well, you win some, you lose some.
i hope i can find some other skimpy revealing clothes. besides the ones in the dmra converstions threads...because i looked through ALL of those O_o and couldent find any really good stuff. well....not the kind fo stuff i usually deck out my character in lol.

Don't worry. Eventually you will get this outfit. I also have the files ThatOne mentioned as they are included in the YangYang AIR compilation.

HottieBlouse.jpg

It will just take some time to make the edit to a suitable texture. By carefully masking out its alpha channel the sleeves and borders can be cut off to replicate the look from that picture. Now with ThatOne having correctly identified the basic mesh it has become possible.

I didn't recognize the thing as part of 'Ice/Blood Queen', it's an outfit I haven't used before.