"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

anybody here have file hosting link for mouth fix file in modiffied FF race thread ?

the mediafire link there is broken  T-T

Might be worth checking out the FF race thread again - look at this post and download the attached file.

sadly i can't download it from mega, anybody here have another hosting link  ?  :(

maybe 4shared or mediafire ??

anybody here have file hosting link for mouth fix file in modiffied FF race thread ?

Might be worth checking out the FF race thread again - look at this post and download the attached file.

sadly i can't download it from mega, anybody here have another hosting link  ?  :(

Did you mean the link that luciferswake provided??

If you're looking for mouth fix, I think the file from cezul is enough...

Did you mean the link that luciferswake provided??

If you're looking for mouth fix, I think the file from cezul is enough...

yep that one :(  i can't download it

what ? thats not mouth fix, thas a headmesh file

dude...

It is the mouth fix...

But if you insist...( the mega link worked though, I just tried it....)

http://www.4shared.com/archive/SV79bLDw/iseeprettiesahead.html?

P.S. If anyone feel offended by my link, sorry and please tell me, I will remove it.

lol thx is that mouth fix file ?  XD

about mega.. i don't know why but i can't download any file from there

finally thank F!@@#$$%%^^ god...ive been looking for this thing forever. i should have went to this thread at the beginning of my search...would have saved me so much time but eh..wasnt thinking. anyways thank you.
if your talking about the transparent bodysuit textures, i dont really care for that transparent set so its ok lol.

I am trying to find a mod that "beautifies" (for lack of a better word) IC as shown in Daedra Sutra mod. Numbers of pics from Daedra Sutra that show the mod I am looking for are (note that some are taken on a walkway between either Arboretum and University or Market and Prison): 02.5, 103, 105, 1101-1111, 150.1, 150.2, 19.1, 201.1, 202.1, 203-209, 210-215.1, 216.1-219.1, 220.1-223.1, 224.1, 225.1-228.1, 229.1, 230-232, 234.1-237, 239.1, 240, 241, 243-246, 2601, 2602, 2702-2704, 301-303, 3501, 3502, 4701-4706, 501, 502, 550, 77.2-77.5, 99.2, 99.3. Can anyone help me find this mod?

There isn't that much to enchantments, so this very brief tutorial should cover the basics.

Luckily it doesn't even involve scripting, just selecting and changing a few self-explaining parameters.

You can replace any of the tutorial's examples to suit your own needs - the same steps are to be taken for scrolls, armor and apparel while the tutorial is about creating a weapon enchantment. Arrow enchantments are also of the weapon type.

If you want custom enchantments for specific mod items, it's best to edit their esp to include the enchantment. But you can also make a new esp along the lines of 'MyCustomEnchantmentCollection' (by not selecting anything after opening the CS, saving a blank new esp and opening this new file afterwards with a checkmark next to 'Oblivion.esm'). Equipment mods would need this esp as a master file to use that one's enchantments. Depends on how many such custom enchantments you intend to create over time.

When adding custom enchantments to vanilla items keep in mind to always make a copy of these items by giving them a new (differently named) form ID, otherwise all the versions of these items in the game world will have your enchantment on them. And back up any esp before editing so you can easily revert the mod to its original state in case anything goes wrong (it shouldn't).

There isn't that much to enchantments, so this very brief tutorial should cover the basics.

Luckily it doesn't even involve scripting, just selecting and changing a few self-explaining parameters.

You can replace any of the tutorial's examples to suit your own needs - the same steps are to be taken for scrolls, armor and apparel while the tutorial is about creating a weapon enchantment. Arrow enchantments are also of the weapon type.

If you want custom enchantments for specific mod items, it's best to edit their esp to include the enchantment. But you can also make a new esp along the lines of 'MyCustomEnchantmentCollection' (by not selecting anything after opening the CS, saving a blank new esp and opening this new file afterwards with a checkmark next to 'Oblivion.esm'). Equipment mods would need this esp as a master file to use that one's enchantments. Depends on how many such custom enchantments you intend to create over time.

When adding custom enchantments to vanilla items keep in mind to always make a copy of these items by giving them a new (differently named) form ID, otherwise all the versions of these items in the game world will have your enchantment on them. And back up any esp before editing so you can easily revert the mod to its original state in case anything goes wrong (it shouldn't).

Thanks you Poontank.

Oh!! Sorry. ShevaFT Original has no esp file. In KR cafe SJ worked esp version.

It has two esp. Using vipcxj's heel(need vipcxj plugin) verion. And normal version.

And must be installed BBB skeleton. :D

attachicon.gifShevaFT_BBB&HH_rev1.rar

Someone request DM version so upload. Shoulder apron is not good but it;s no way.. Original too same.. :D

However. Overwrite in original and It's heeled version only. (modified body corset so it cant return. Sorry. :D)

attachicon.gifShevaHHDM.7z Here u go!! :)

attachicon.gifOblivion 2012-08-06 14-37-33-99.jpgattachicon.gifOblivion 2012-08-06 14-51-13-35.jpgattachicon.gifOblivion 2012-08-06 16-26-38-55.jpg

Where do i find this ingame?

Where do i find this ingame?

This mod's items are in a chest in the Testing Hall interior cell.

post-14322-0-81243300-1379241914_thumb.jpg

Enter the cell with the console command coc testinghall and leave afterwards either by going through the door to Hawkhaven (greenlit door to the right in the central structure) and fast travelling from there, or by using any other coc code like coc weye.

I'm also using the GOTY version and my THEC 3L body replacer meshes are showing up fine.

Check the DMRA GUTS meshes' file paths and make sure they are in the folder 'Data\Meshes\Characters\_Male'. They also must be named 'Femaleupperbody', 'Femalelowerbody', 'Femalehand' and 'Femalefoot'. These are the only two requirements for any body replacer to work.

And the right skeleton - the 'Controllable' version, not the 'Total Controllable' one from that file!