General discussion

@OzifHi, pervokpetr fixed the OpenVR and Oculus Home libraries a few days ago and I have tested it with Oculus and SteamVR. It's working without issues. One thing I noticed with the latest hook5 paid is that occasionally the characters are rendered black and you have to move the camera around to get the skin textures back. But this does also happen without using VR. Oculus runs reasonably fast with Oculus Link. But when using SteamVR it's better to use Virtual Desktop. SteamVR is very slow using Oculus Link. Maybe that is dependent on the Headset you use.

12 hours ago, antarcite said:

Hi, need some help..

I don't know if I'm asking in the right place

I can't download files, always appear on the right: "Sorry, you are not allowed to download this file"

Thaks in advance

General Kebab advises you to post a few more messages

On 10/29/2020 at 9:05 AM, Ozif said:

Hook5 has VR for Oculus Home and OpenVR, but I believe that's only in the paid version? There was a VR mod for 7.5 posted on Modsgarden a few years ago. It worked very well (on Oculus CV1 at least) and had some good features, but was incompatible with all version of Hook. I might be able to dig it up is necessary, but the loss of Hook means it's a bit outdated these days and probably not what you want.

I wouldn't mind having a copy if you can find it. I don't use Hook but once in a blue moon.

22 hours ago, daspex said:

Here you go...

Thanks for replying.

Are any of devs here? I think I saw K17 and Smoke fighting about patreon and KlubExile forum. I know some of the dev team were vocal opponents of monetizing any portion of their project, and made it very clear about that over on MG.

13 hours ago, Ozif said:

Posted in Utilities. Hope it still works - it's been a while.

Thanks!! I'll let you know if I ever get an Oculus! lol   It IS on my To-Do list though. :)

I did try it out in VX, andt does appears to work, although I can't actually speak for the 3D part (yet). It makes the colors look kinda dull, but it does seem to up the framerate, as promised. It crashed when I hit V for the 1st person orgasm. I have no idea why, V isn't on the list of reserved keys. That was a far as I went with it.

Hi, did anyone try the tinus vr program. I think it uses some kind of depth mapped 3D like the reshade 3D shader from blueskydefender?

@ejax, I would reconsider buying an oculus headset. I bought mine while there was still the option to register with an oculus account. In the last couple of month Facebook took over oculus (well they bought it beforehand but there wasn't the obligatory account on Facebook clause) and now you have to have a Facebook account to use the headset. In two years I will have to have a Facebook account too. If you buy the Quest 2 that will require a Facebook account. If you don't register your headset with your Facebook account you will not be able to use the headset at all.

4 hours ago, EJAX said:

Not everyone is Jeff Bezos! ?

Except for me! Yes - I'm the other Bezos! :P It's one of the only expensive things I've ever bought for myself - never had a car, never owned an apartment - but I tried VR a few years back, and I was f¤#%ing hooked! It just felt so different from any other gaming experience I'd ever had :D So saving up for some real gear became a priority. I will definitely get sick of this (because MOST of the games are shit), but it's still novel enough that I'm really happy that I spent my money on this :) 

On 11/15/2020 at 5:50 PM, Joaku said:

Is there ActiveMod support for the newest Bras (particularly 014 and 032), and if so, does anybody know what the ActiveMod names are for them? I've got the textures, but I can't get them to show up. 

Where can i get those new bras ??? Tks

On 11/12/2020 at 2:51 PM, Joaku said:

Except for me! Yes - I'm the other Bezos! :P It's one of the only expensive things I've ever bought for myself - never had a car, never owned an apartment - but I tried VR a few years back, and I was f¤#%ing hooked! It just felt so different from any other gaming experience I'd ever had :D So saving up for some real gear became a priority. I will definitely get sick of this (because MOST of the games are shit), but it's still novel enough that I'm really happy that I spent my money on this :) 

Do you live in some massive city like NYC or something?  Do you not own anything due to poverty or to living in a city?

1 hour ago, Foggydew2 said:

Do you live in some massive city like NYC or something?  Do you not own anything due to poverty or to living in a city?

No, Copenhagen, but always lived in the city as soon as I left home. Buying an apartment (or a banana for that matter) when you're an aspiring artist is pretty much a no-go. Wasn't till I decided to put that idea aside and work construction, that I finally had some real money coming in. But still, the average apartment in copenhagen is around 400.000 $ ?

12 hours ago, Joaku said:

No, Copenhagen, but always lived in the city as soon as I left home. Buying an apartment (or a banana for that matter) when you're an aspiring artist is pretty much a no-go. Wasn't till I decided to put that idea aside and work construction, that I finally had some real money coming in. But still, the average apartment in copenhagen is around 400.000 $ ?

Ah.  Sorry to pry.  I'm too curious for my own good sometimes.

Hi guys.

I have a problem. I have addons installed but game won't load them?

Do you have any idea why game isn't loading some of them?

Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance.