DAR - Live Action

View File

"And yet it moves..."

Galileo Galilei

Description

This mod makes use of Dynamic Animation Replacer to dynamically replace vanilla (and custom)  idles without any scripts or ESP. It will not contribute towards animation limit (maybe).

Includes FOMOD install for separate female and male standing, sitting, interaction, movement, magic, shouting, sleeping, and lollygagging modules for SE and LE.

All-ages content is standalone, but requires some assembly via manual installation of mods listed in the included spreadsheet.
Adult oriented functionality relies on arousal from SexLab Aroused Redux. Most adult animations are preinstalled, and included with permission from Gunslicer and RohZima.

Includes over 16 times the idles for females (less so for males since there are fewer straight male animations) in randomized, faction, and arousal based groups.
Includes separate toggleable in-game killswitches for male and female.

Some conditions hook silently into Schlongs of Skyrim, Devious Devices, Sanguines Debauchery+, Estrus, Sex Slaves, PAHE, Flower Girls, Fertility Mode, Fill Her Up, Dripping While Aroused, Blush While Aroused, Milk Mod Economy, Milk Maid, Jugs, Nymph Girls, and Lovers Comfort.

Kill switches
Want to make it stop? - Put a ring on it.
Equip a Gold Ring (1CF2B) on the female actor (PC/NPC).
Equip a Gold Emerald Ring (877CA) on the male actor (PC/NPC).

But wait, there's more!
Once you equip the correct ring, you get a set of 10 randomized immersive conditional idles (not included) for both sexes! What a bargain!

Find the Easter eggs without looking at the spreadsheet to win a sweetroll (not included).

Hard requirements

Latest SKSE LE or SE

Dynamic Animation Replacer LE (1.2 or higher) or SE (1.1 or higher)

Soft requirements

SexLab 1.62 LE or SexLab 1.63 Beta 8 SE

SexLab Aroused Redux LE (28b) or SE (29)

And their respective requirements.

Installation

Mod Manager - Install with Mod Organizer 2, or any other mod manager capable of FOMOD install.  Run FNIS or Nemesis. Play.
Manual install - copy and paste the  \meshes folder matching your installed Skyrim into your \data folder.

Installation of HKX for SSE: Refer to the spreadsheet for mods. Install & rename accordingly, or to preferred taste.

Run Cathedral Assets Optimizer to convert LE animations to SE.
Run FNIS or Nemesis (optional, only required for registering non-vanilla animations).

Play.

SexLab Aroused Redux and its requirements are needed to see adult content. Otherwise only neutral animations trigger.

To achieve full functionality refer to the attached table on how and which animations to install manually.
Permission cannot be obtained for most of the listed animation mods on Nexus in any case, so the packs must be downloaded separately. Copy-paste is your greatest ally.
If you want to override with other DAR mods, simply add or remove prefixes to increase or decrease priority, e.g. 340001 -> 301 (lower) or -10091 (lower than vanilla) or 9999901 (higher than this mod).

Upgrading without uninstalling

0.2.3 to 0.2.4 - Delete folders 347113-347148, 347313-347348, 347413-347448, 347513-347548, 347613-347648, 348037-348086, 348210-348219.

Override/overwrite and add missing animations (346103 & lovely shout & Pretty sit animations according to table 0.2.4).

0.2.2 or lower to 0.2.4 - Override/overwrite and add missing animations (346103 & lovely shout & Pretty sit animations according to table 0.2.4).

Mod animation assets from

GS-Poses by Gunslicer, RZIAP III and Elegant Flying by RohZima with permission.

Coming soon™

MCM menu

Toggles - global, sex, idle group, per character.

Support for player-made vanilla replacer animation sets via MCM menu toggles.

Scripts to customize idle trigger delay after combat/swimming, etc.

Scripts to offset height for bed sleeping animations.

FISS integration.

Permissions
All HKX files included in this mod belong to Gunslicer and RohZima.
You may not reuse animation assets included in this mod without express permission from the original creators.
You may not use elements or assets of this mod in paid or paywalled mods.
You may use the custom conditions files and code included in this mod in your mod without asking for permission, but credit me as the original creator of these custom conditions files.
CC BY-NC-SA, except HKX files, which require separate permission from creators.

Known Issues or Bugs
Conflicts with other DAR conditional animation replacers depending on conditions.
Higher number wins, so increase the value of whichever condition folder you want to override the others.

When using SexLab Aroused Redux, enable NPC arousal to affect NPCs. Toggle off SLAR aroused animations, or they will override this mod.

Otherwise, you could duplicate mt_idle.hkx in each affected folder with mt_idle.hkx and rename it to leito_aroused_f_1/2 or leito_aroused_m_1/2.hkx and keep the setting enabled.

Credits
Thanks to:

Gunslicer and RohZima for permission to use their animation assets and for creating the wonderful GSPoses, Immersive Animation Pack III, and Elegant Flying Animations.
Felisky for developing the Dynamic Animation Replacer mod;

Ashal for SexLab and fishburger67 for SexLab Aroused Redux;
All the animators whose animations inspired me to write the conditions files;
Bethesda Softworks for developing Skyrim;
Brucoms for developing the TES3 Readme Generator this readme was made from;
The SKSE developers for making all of this possible;
The xEdit developers for allowing me to avoid the CK entirely;
And you for playing.

Change Log

Spoiler

NB! DAR framework has an internal limit of 16384 animations. Reverted duplicated sets from 0.2.3. Animation count 11k -> 2.5k.
Corrected install instructions of movement and sitting animations in spreadsheet.
Cleaned up redundant folders found by XenoDrake.
Removed .mohidden suffix from lollygagging folder. LE users have to manually paste some vanilla files.
Added a folder for Lovely Shout for females.
Replaced misaligned aroused counter lean animations with standing idles.
Reassigned Pretty Sit chair idles for more variety.
Added a movement set (346103) based on Leviathan animations.

Overhauled sitting and standing sets because combining multiple game time condition blocks prevented animations from triggering altogether.
See the spreadsheet for details on changes.
Restored marriageable, follower and companion restriction to the affected sets so the elderly behave elderly.
Moved Aroused Creatures idle replacer animations to correct subfolder.
Clarified install instructions in spreadsheet.
Replaced all animations in folder 347301 due to mismatched names.
Added idle_magic01, idlebook_read and idlestudy aroused replacers.
Minor fixes.

Aroused idles no longer trigger when in combat, wielding weapons or wielding a shield.
Idles no longer trigger when wearing Restrictive Devious Devices or Bondage from Zaz Animation Pack.
Added sets for randomized Aroused Creatures invite animations (344001-344006).
Added XPMSE requirement to Nipple magic instructions. Added warning for possible related lag and combat problems.
Fixed missing levitating magic sprint in 345004 & 345005. Credits to Moonpaw for discovering.
Further clarified movement set install instructions.
! Moved set 340100 to 346102 as part of the movement module.
Moved unarmed combat (346900-346902) to separate module in FOMOD.
Added alchemy, enchanting, counter/stall, search and warm hands animations to 347301-347304.
Added rail lean, hands behind back standing and leaning on table while pointing animations to 348101-348153
! Moved sets 348400-348505 to 348021-348036. Now long lasting Realistic Animation idles trigger whenever other mt_idle do not.
! Moved sets 348003-348008 to 348083-348088 to prevent overrides.
Added dance overrides for cheer and applaud idles for females and males.
Reduced the arousal required to stop covering up while nude for PC in 349900-349903 from 90 to 50.
Added pointing animations for females (348600).
Added female and male fitness workout modules (340200-340303) to FOMOD.
Renamed Miscellaneous to Sleeping Module in FOMOD.
Renamed Movement module folder names to reflect changes in contents.
Other minor fixes.

Removed redundant swimidle.hkx from movement sets 346100 & 346101.
Clarified installation instructions in spreadsheet for movement sets. Credits to XenoDrake for discovering inaccurate text.
Corrected FOMOD to install male folders when selected. Credits to XenoDrake for discovering.
Cleaned up install instructions for optional combat animations in spreadsheet.
Small corrections, fixed typos.
Removed Better Jumping as a requirement as its functionality will not be implemented.

Major change: Most animations are now linked to time of day in game hours (00:00-23:59) instead of randomized every animation cycle.

Wall lean idles are now oriented correctly. Thanks to Gunslicer for the edited hkx files.
Skill requirements fixed for magic, movement, standing conditions sets. Credits to zeik95 for discovering.
Bed animations - removed temporarily due to height offset. Credits to Durante for discovering.
Swapped female nude cover up sets (349900 & 349901) to match equipment.
Added male standing coverup animations (349905 & 349906).
Added manlier aroused male standing idles (34830X).
Replaced awkwardly clipping aroused chair idle (347512).
Replaced some odd looking aroused female standing idles.
Rudimentary dance functionality implemented.
Added arousal, daytime dependent female and male vanilla dance replacer sets (343XXX) for anyone except Cicero.
Added separate empty dance set for Cicero.
Fill Her Up integrated into nude cover up (349900 & 349901).
Moved daytime movement set 340100 to Movement in FOMOD.
Other minor corrections for typos, unnecessary conditions, etc.
Magic casting animation swapping is now linked to MP % and requires lvl >40 in 4 magic schools.
Simplified standing idle triggers in sets 348400-348505.

Removed all incorrect bar table idles.
No more warming feet in fire from idlewarmhands_crouched.hkx in 347101.
No more sleeping under bed. Affects 340000-340008.
Added some missing \female and \male folders.
Replaced male standing aroused idles in 348300, 348304, 348306.
More bugfixes for conditions (346506, 346706, 346707).

Broken conditions from previous version fixed.
Skill actor values are corrected. No more levitation at level 1.
Removed most jumping conditions, as other DAR mods on Nexus do it better.
Decreased aroused idle occurrence for higher arousal.
Replaced some male standing aroused idles.
Streamlined FOMOD installer.

Initial release

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/29/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Dynamic Animation Replacer, SKSE, SexLab Aroused Redux (recommended), FNIS or Nemesis
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Hey, I'm slightly confused here. I'm using SE, and for Immersive animations, do i just have to copy "01 Onehanded" and "02 Sneak" into the 340100 folder? Or is there something else i have to do?

A video and/or images showcasing the features of this mod in-play would be a grand welcome to the potential downloaders.

I'm confused over how to do the manual part. More explanation would be appreciated. BTW I absolutely love the idea of this mod. Thanks for making it and I hope you continue to make it bigger.

Also I ran cathedral as suggested and it said this for every single animation: "it is probably already converted"

Do you really have to manually install the animations for each option?

Description is confusing af.

I am probably dumb and need an explanation too. What does it mean "Need to install missing animations manually"?

9 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

I am probably dumb and need an explanation too. What does it mean "Need to install missing animations manually"?

there is a spreadsheet when u download it and it tells u which animations u have to get yourself to make it work

im too lazy to do that for so many animations so im passing this mod xD

I don't think I see a spreadsheet anywhere in the download. I'm assuming I'm missing something obvious?

1 minute ago, StripedWhite said:

I don't think I see a spreadsheet anywhere in the download. I'm assuming I'm missing something obvious?

download the mod and open it with winrar or 7zip

Oop, found it. Was down in the Core Data/00_Required folder. I just assumed all of those folders would be animations.

Interesting, I'll have to keep an eye on this (a showcase video would be nice too)

17 hours ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

Hey, I'm slightly confused here. I'm using SE, and for Immersive animations, do i just have to copy "01 Onehanded" and "02 Sneak" into the 340100 folder? Or is there something else i have to do?

That is correct. Animations that trigger with a specific condition, e.g. 340100, must all be included inside that specific folder. Think of each folder as a replacer for normal animations that triggers whenever its conditions are met.

16 hours ago, VaeVictus said:

A video and/or images showcasing the features of this mod in-play would be a grand welcome to the potential downloaders.

Video and images are in progress. I am redoing standing conditions and animations before posting a video, since there are some typos in the conditions files and some aroused idles do not transition that well without the enter and exit animations, which limits the choice of animations.

13 hours ago, afshin76 said:

I'm confused over how to do the manual part. More explanation would be appreciated. BTW I absolutely love the idea of this mod. Thanks for making it and I hope you continue to make it bigger.

Also I ran cathedral as suggested and it said this for every single animation: "it is probably already converted"

For the manual part, you can either download what is listed in the spreadsheet (Excel table in 00 folder) and paste the animations in the corresponding numbered folder or choose other animations instead.

You should only run Cathedral Assets Optimizer if you are on SE and have manually installed animations from LE mods to fill in the gaps. Otherwise it does nothing as you said.

3 hours ago, mangalo said:

Interesting, I'll have to keep an eye on this (a showcase video would be nice too)

There are still quite a few issues to work out with movement based conditions. It might take a week or so for the video. I had planned on doing it but I decided to post a bare bones early version for play testing. My SE is now working properly after trimming heavy script mods without CTD so hopefully I can upload some screens and 1 male and 1 female video soon.

Uploading 0.1.2 soon with fixes to conditions files. Now naked cover-up should work as intended and male standing idles trigger properly. Replaced some male aroused mt_idle, as some poses didn't fit. Decreased the % chance for the aroused animations to be less obnoxious, e.g. 30% total chance, not 100%.

4 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

That is correct. Animations that trigger with a specific condition, e.g. 340100, must all be included inside that specific folder. Think of each folder as a replacer for normal animations that triggers whenever its conditions are met.

Video and images are in progress. I am redoing standing conditions and animations before posting a video, since there are some typos in the conditions files and some aroused idles do not transition that well without the enter and exit animations, which limits the choice of animations.

For the manual part, you can either download what is listed in the spreadsheet (Excel table in 00 folder) and paste the animations in the corresponding numbered folder or choose other animations instead.

You should only run Cathedral Assets Optimizer if you are on SE and have manually installed animations from LE mods to fill in the gaps. Otherwise it does nothing as you said.

There are still quite a few issues to work out with movement based conditions. It might take a week or so for the video. I had planned on doing it but I decided to post a bare bones early version for play testing. My SE is now working properly after trimming heavy script mods without CTD so hopefully I can upload some screens and 1 male and 1 female video soon.

Uploading 0.1.2 soon with fixes to conditions files. Now naked cover-up should work as intended and male standing idles trigger properly. Replaced some male aroused mt_idle, as some poses didn't fit. Decreased the % chance for the aroused animations to be less obnoxious, e.g. 30% total chance, not 100%.

Thanks man. Take your time.

This system is very fun.

Although it was relatively tedious to set up manually I now *suspect* that I have been able to get the parts that I want to have working with manual implementations, assuming it is as simple as extracting animations into the numbered folders and renaming certain files when appropriate as per the spreadsheet in 00 before running FNIS.

I need to state though that the sneaking animations while having a bow ready are being intruded by random sneak idles as if the bow wasn't readied. Maybe this is a quirk of Pretty Combat Animations, I am not entirely sure, but just pointing this out in case it was overlooked. You have to face a direction still for a little while before a random idle kicks in when it probably shouldn't.

I should mention that other than that I have not noticed any compatibility issues with Pretty Combat Animations.

I am excited for what comes next.

Uploaded version 0.1.2 that actually does what it is supposed to do. More helpful instructions in the installer now hopefully.

I changed the assignment of movement mods a bit, because the male sprint kept locking me into a forward leap jump which got old fast.

3 hours ago, Mailer_ said:

This system is very fun.

Although it was relatively tedious to set up manually I now *suspect* that I have been able to get the parts that I want to have working with manual implementations, assuming it is as simple as extracting animations into the numbered folders and renaming certain files when appropriate as per the spreadsheet in 00 before running FNIS.

I need to state though that the sneaking animations while having a bow ready are being intruded by random sneak idles as if the bow wasn't readied. Maybe this is a quirk of Pretty Combat Animations, I am not entirely sure, but just pointing this out in case it was overlooked. You have to face a direction still for a little while before a random idle kicks in when it probably shouldn't.

I should mention that other than that I have not noticed any compatibility issues with Pretty Combat Animations.

I am excited for what comes next.

You should be able to overwrite everything in the new version by pasting the folders over the old ones. Delete folders 346500-346505. It's more complicated to make jumping work multidirectionally. Maybe later I'll figure it out. In the mean time, Nexus has a great dynamic jumping mod (LE/SE) that does not conflict with this mod.

I will look into the weird bow sneak. The conditions of movement could easily be overridden in unintended ways as I relaxed some movement related constraints while testing.

Lamo, I installed the mod and now half the people are dancing where they are. 

It's too much.

Here's some of my impressions;

Male PC: When going to bed with "go to bed" mod, wiggles his ass to drop off his armor, seems hilarious, but its more suitable for female, best leave off the vanilla shoulder rubbing for undressing.

Then there are some hilarious ones over the top

Spoiler

This guy decided to roast his feet

20200729192927_1.jpg.4bcbfe5518c74ba564bbc0abb89ac5a4.jpg

But not to make them too well done, he switches to kneeling every 2 seconds

20200729193033_1.jpg.121ce603787c79ac2aca31d49874043d.jpg

652066309_Screenie1.jpg.ed1c31ea53443fed958652b48c42a7c4.jpg

Don't mind me I'll just hold on to my invisible table

13711555_screenie2.jpg.c6bc617a85d9e7f8a99c2e636a6aa16e.jpg

What this chap doing? Invisible pushups?

Although I was pleasantly surprised by radiant idles like the follower doing pushups on rest in houses

13 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

Uploaded version 0.1.2 that actually does what it is supposed to do. More helpful instructions in the installer now hopefully.

I changed the assignment of movement mods a bit, because the male sprint kept locking me into a forward leap jump which got old fast.

You should be able to overwrite everything in the new version by pasting the folders over the old ones. Delete folders 346500-346505. It's more complicated to make jumping work multidirectionally. Maybe later I'll figure it out. In the mean time, Nexus has a great dynamic jumping mod (LE/SE) that does not conflict with this mod.

I will look into the weird bow sneak. The conditions of movement could easily be overridden in unintended ways as I relaxed some movement related constraints while testing.

Is that Dynamic Jumping Mod working with FNIS? 
Or without Nemesis? 
Because... I still do not yet want to get into the Nemesis mess :(

Liking it so far, seems like a nice addition to the game. However I've found that bed animations played on female npcs seems to send them through the bed and to the floor beneath the bed, instead of ontop of it properly. Just to let you know:)

18 hours ago, afshin76 said:

Lamo, I installed the mod and now half the people are dancing where they are. 

It's too much.

The adult component works on any female/male you can marry or recruit. Neutral idles affect more people.

It's difficult to limit the target groups without making the conditions really long or adding tedious amounts of condition sets which nobody wants. If you do not like a certain component you can just disable that folder in MO2 or add a letter to the end of the folder.

16 hours ago, Durante said:

Here's some of my impressions;

Male PC: When going to bed with "go to bed" mod, wiggles his ass to drop off his armor, seems hilarious, but its more suitable for female, best leave off the vanilla shoulder rubbing for undressing.

Then there are some hilarious ones over the top

Reveal hidden contents

This guy decided to roast his feet

20200729192927_1.jpg.4bcbfe5518c74ba564bbc0abb89ac5a4.jpg

But not to make them too well done, he switches to kneeling every 2 seconds

20200729193033_1.jpg.121ce603787c79ac2aca31d49874043d.jpg

652066309_Screenie1.jpg.ed1c31ea53443fed958652b48c42a7c4.jpg

Don't mind me I'll just hold on to my invisible table

13711555_screenie2.jpg.c6bc617a85d9e7f8a99c2e636a6aa16e.jpg

What this chap doing? Invisible pushups?

Although I was pleasantly surprised by radiant idles like the follower doing pushups on rest in houses

The fast switching between animations is caused by short idle duration.

Finding appropriate male sitting and standing aroused idles is the most problematic right now.

I wanted to maximize use of assets I have permission for to minimize manual installation, but the idles are made for females.

I am not satisfied with the interior male run and sprint either. Looks off and less fluid. ...

Those are some pretty funny images alright. The sleeping animations are OK for bedroll but not beds because of height offset. Now people sleep inside the bed like night horrors. It's easier to remove bed animations for now until I find better ones.

Table animations were incorrect, meant for stall. Have to fix that.

Wall lean animations are mirrored. Every wall_idlebackloop.hkx has to be turned 180 degrees, though I would have to edit them in Blender, which is slow but doable. It might be easier to rename to wall_idleshoulder.hkx and be done with it. Maybe Gunslicer and RohZima can give insight.

Rail lean is also not implemented yet.

I am looking for the idle for stall vendors, since there's 4 aroused idles available for that.

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

Is that Dynamic Jumping Mod working with FNIS? 
Or without Nemesis? 
Because... I still do not yet want to get into the Nemesis mess :(

That dynamic jumping mod works with FNIS. Just install the option without the extra Nemesis and whatnot stuff.

I am using FNIS XXL with animation fixes, running smooth.

Nemesis is not compatible with all the mods I use so I am also stuck with FNIS.

Same goes for dynamic swimming and other DAR mods on Nexus.

If you like a mod more than this one, you can increase its priority to anything over 350000 to override.

I plan to apply more strict conditions for swimming to prevent conflicts, maybe tied to skill experience, day time, weather or something...

Sorry, i am a little slow to understand :D if i install the mod as is, using FOMOD and playing LE, will i need to do the spreadsheet work to see animations on player character (i care about those most) or is it pre set? under installation, you first mention spreadsheet only for sse, but lower, you mention refer to spreadsheet again? 

Also "All-ages content is standalone, but requires some assembly via manual installation of mods listed in the included spreadsheet." i am not sure what that means, is all-ages adult content or non-adult content?

Hello. Can you help me with this error? I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I'm using FNIS XXL and I have animation crash fix installed. When DAR - Live Action is activated in mod manager (even with absolutely no manual-installation animations) I get this error for defaultmale.hkx and defaultfemale.hkx animation files.

Spoiler

ScreenShot12.png

On 7/31/2020 at 7:10 AM, handsandarrows said:

Sorry, i am a little slow to understand :D if i install the mod as is, using FOMOD and playing LE, will i need to do the spreadsheet work to see animations on player character (i care about those most) or is it pre set? under installation, you first mention spreadsheet only for sse, but lower, you mention refer to spreadsheet again? 

Also "All-ages content is standalone, but requires some assembly via manual installation of mods listed in the included spreadsheet." i am not sure what that means, is all-ages adult content or non-adult content?

Manual installation is mostly needed for non-adult animations. The spreadsheet is the same for LE and SSE.

The spreadsheet is for those who want to see all of the mod at work. You can install the FOMOD, run FNIS, and you will only see preset dynamic standing, sleeping and sitting idles on PC and marriageables/followers. Without hkx in the folder nothing happens so you can install what you want.

All-ages content is non-adult content (not erotic). Adult content is 18+ (or more depending on where you live).

On 8/4/2020 at 9:03 PM, Aicon_K said:

Hello. Can you help me with this error? I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I'm using FNIS XXL and I have animation crash fix installed. When DAR - Live Action is activated in mod manager (even with absolutely no manual-installation animations) I get this error for defaultmale.hkx and defaultfemale.hkx animation files.

Hide contents

ScreenShot12.png

That should not happen because of this mod. Check other mods that alter those files. This mod does not alter defaultmale.hkx nor defaultfemale.hkx directly.

You have installed too many animations. Did you install the animation limit fix? It could be different from the CTD fix you might mean. The description of the linked mod explains how to prevent conflicts with Crash Fixes and whatnot.

1 hour ago, slizer40000 said:

You have installed too many animations. Did you install the animation limit fix? It could be different from the CTD fix you might mean. The description of the linked mod explains how to prevent conflicts with Crash Fixes and whatnot.

Yes I installed limit crash fix. I know, I got something like 19k animations in total right now, but that shouldn't be a problem because FNIS could handle something around 26k. Also it's not technically a crash error, it's only a warning. Game still works as intended, but I'm pretty sure that something is broken. Also, I know that this mod does not have any defaultfemale/defaultmale files, however I'm 100% sure that I got this warning when enabling this mod.