[Wip] Baby making - Faites des bébés

Hello.

After some long battles vs Papyrus I now begin to know how it works and I'll advance on the new version of my baby-making mod but I have recovered a noob status :/ (I come from Fallout modding).

I'll deliver a first version who will manage the standard races, no child races and no creature races, and I (or other modders :P ) will add some features later. I'll update this post on each delivery with a list of included features and a list of try to do in next version features.

Current version features : ( v 0.02.001 - Alpha test version )

Sorry, CK Editor refuse to archive anymore so I deliver .7z archives.

[spoiler=Readme]Features :

------------

- Women cycle management ( 28 days based )
 - Women cycle multiplier, applying on all relative timers
 - Ovulation come on day 14 and produce ova (quantity depending from race)
 - If Ova is alive and sperm is alive, an embryo can be produced
 - Average number of ovas en each ovulation is race dependent (default is 1)
 - Max number of ovas en each ovulation is race dependent (default is 3)
 - Pct of no-ova on an ovulation phase is race dependent (default is 0%)
 - Pct of multiple ovas on an ovulation phase is race dependent (default is 10%)
 - Lifetime of ovas is 1 days for standard race (configurable)
 - Pct of ova fertility if sperm is same race (default is 100%)
 - Pct of ova fertility if sperm is other race (default is 80%)
 - Pct of ova fertility if sperm is animal race (default is 40%) 
 - Max qty of sperm for each act is race dependent (default is 10)  
 - Lifetime of sperm is race dependent (default is 3 days, configurable)  
 - Pct of sperm fertility is race dependent (default is 75%)  
 - Pct for baby to be same sex as father is race dependant (default is 50%)
 - Pct of embryo dying on the first 7 days is race dependent (default is 20%)
 - Pregnancy phase 1 length (default is 88 days)
 - Pregnancy phase 2 length (default is 88 days)
 - Pregnancy phase 3 length (default is 88 days)
 - Pregnancy cycle multiplier, applying on all relative timers

- Sperm is received from an event call

- An event will be sent on dangerous time (3 days before ovulation)
 - An event will be sent on ovulation
 - An event will be sent on successful fertilisation 
 - An event will be sent if embryo die during 7 first days
 - An event will be sent on beginning of the pregnancy (7 days after fertilisation if embryo didn't die)
 - An event will be sent on beginning of pregnancy phase 2
 - An event will be sent on beginning of pregnancy phase 3
 - An event will be sent on birth
 - An event permits you to ask for the women cycle length
 - An event permits you to receive the response
 - An event permits you to ask for the 3 pregnancy phases length
 - An event permits you to receive the response

Version 0.02.001 - Alpha test version (need clean savegame)
-------------------------------------------
 - version indicated at main quest start
 - changed uterus affectation (base races are no modified now)
 - multipliers are alterable at main quest start
 - ovas and sperms lifetime are alterable at main quest start
 - added possibility of animal sperm insemination (dog only for now)
 - if produced embryo is animal, length of pregnancy phase is given by animal race
 - an event if sent on dangerous time ( 3 days before ovulation )
 - an event is sent on ovulation
 - 'ancien' race are managed (will be configurable, not terminated, for now and 'ancien' baby can be produced oO )
 - childs are managed (will be configurable)
 - Added an event to ask for the women cycle length
 - Added an event to receive the response
 - Added an event to ask for the 3 pregnancy phases length
 - Added an event to receive the response

Known bugs : 
  - sometime, uterus magical effect lost actor's reference it is attached too (see papyrus log). Don't know why, FDBBDebugCore.esp spell let you reset uterus, I'll try to understand and manage this bug.
  - so, DON'T USE QUICK SAVE and TRY TO TEST WITHOUT CHANGING CELL, Player or women

Version 0.01.002 - Alpha test version
-------------------------------------------

- Cycle multiplier is 0.002, so total cycle length is near 2mn real time
 - Pregnancy multiplier is 0.000315, so each pregnancy phase length is near 2mn real time 

- Each woman is automatically inseminated by player on each ovulation

Syntax for receiving events :
---------------------------------

Event _FDBB_DangerousTimeEvent( String eventName, String strArg, float numArg, Form sender )
 - no params
 - sender is the female

Event _FDBB_OvulationEvent( String eventName, String strArg, float numArg, Form sender )
 - no params
 - sender is the female

Event _FDBB_EnterPregnancyPhase1( String eventName, String strArg, float numArg, Form sender )
 - strArg : [Father Id];[baby Race Id];[baby sex]
 - sender is the female

Event _FDBB_EnterPregnancyPhase2( String eventName, String strArg, float numArg, Form sender )
 - sender is the female

Event _FDBB_EnterPregnancyPhase3( String eventName, String strArg, float numArg, Form sender )
 - sender is the female

Event _FDBB_Birth( String eventName, String strArg, float numArg, Form sender )
 - sender is the female

Event _FDBB_Fertilisation( String eventName, String strArg, float numArg, Form sender )
 - sender is the female

Event _FDBB_EmbryoDie( String eventName, String strArg, float numArg, Form sender )
 - sender is the female

Event _FDBB_CycleLength( String eventName, String strArg, float numArg, Form sender )
float fCycleLength = numArg
endevent
Event _FDBB_PhasesLength( String eventName, String strArg, float numArg, Form sender )
float fPhasesLength = numArg
endevent

Syntax for sending events :
 -------------------------------

rActor.SendModEvent( "_FDBB_EnterPregnancyPhase2", strArg)
 - rActor is the male sending the sperm
 - strArg contains the female Id

game.getPlayer().SendModEvent( "_FDBB_AskForCycleLengthEvent")
 - no params

game.getPlayer().SendModEvent( "_FDBB_AskForPhasesLengthEvent")
 - no params

See FDDBTest.esp and FDBBBabyGenerator.esp for examples of use

FDBBTest.esp (examples of use)

[spoiler=Readme]The mod receive and manage the events sent by FDBBCore.esp

It is done to show example of use.

I integrated Cold Steel pregnant bodies ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8628-pregnant-chsbhc/page-6#entry331650 ) to see the phase advancement on women

- On each step, from fertilisation to birth, it send a notification
- On each step of pregnancy woman weight slider is modified
- On birth it produce a nothin, FDBBBabyGenerator will do

FDBBBabyGenerator.esp (examples of use)

[spoiler=Readme]The mod receive birth events and pop children or baby dogs. See source for exampels

Sorry for my bad english :P

FDBBCore.7z

FDBBTest.7z

FDBBBabyGenerator.7z

Try to do in next version :

For now, tests, debugs and stand by to see if any interest :)

More ideas :

- creatures ovas and sperm management

- exotics races management

- races mods integration

For now, have you any role player based ideas for the tuning of the races parameters ?

Races are Imperial (base template), Nord, Breton, Redguard, Woodelf and Darkelf

For example, due to the longevity of elves I'll reduce their fertility :)

My best wishes and good luck with this, though I think you may be a rad too ambitious with too many variables, keep it as simple as you can, too much will make your coding a nightmare as people do silly things like have sperm last longer than pregnancy. I would have set points in a settings script for the different races & creatures base times / fertility cycles, pregnancy durations etc, then just give them 1 or 2 sliders that adjust all from 1%-1000%.

You'll also need to be able to calculate the Belly size based on number of offspring & normal size of them as well as eggs & Larve later too. You need to allow for fertility & reverse fertility drugs/spells too.

I'm assuming you've had a quick look at my New Vegas Pregnancy mod that's still in progress after 18 months :)

Some of my biggest problems that come to mind have been Spell Effects deleting themselves on NPC's when the player leaves the cell, scripts still running on NPC's that are dead, script size limits, not being able to change the belly size during the birthing animation. I have no idea how many of these apply to Skyrim.

Feel free to copy any ideas you like from it. I don't know Papyrus at all but if I can help answering any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Hi Halstrom, I don't post a lot but I'm fan of some mods for Vegas, particulary Sexout Pregnancy, I did study your code a lot (and Oblivion's Mods too) and played a lot with them :)

I don't think I'll let users change these parameters, they will be integrated in the mod, only the two multipliers will be accessible, with limits. I hope to have one day a MCM for Skyrim.

For all that is graphical, like belly size or birthing animation, nothing will be managed in the mod. Payrus is hard, very hard to master, and the only reason I work on is to be up-to-date for the next Fallout version :)

But Papyrus have some advantage and SKSE permits an important thing which is mods communication. So the chore will only manage the algorithms and will throw public events on important steps such as pregnancy phase changing, so external mods will be able to do the job to change for example belly size of birthing.

For the magic effects, I've applied a permanent effect on the base human races to implement an uterus on females so  80% of this part of job is automatic and I'll see later for exceptions.

Big probleme for now is the lack of a structure like Sexout, SexoutNG and SexoutDatas so I must work on each base data, manage it and stock it in the mod, I would have preferred reuse existing datas, for example formlists like 'non fertile women list'.

Concerning the sex mod interaction there is now problem cause I'll publish quickly the syntax of a base event to allow sperm deposit, parameters will be female actorid and male actorId. I know for example xornfl wait for that :P

There is the first pre-alpha version, hoping It'll work cause I don't master the use of the CK package manager  :s

This version is just a first test for modders to see how it will work, just a mod resource to try, don't hope a final product for now.

In this version : (0.01.001)

• female cycle are 2 mn long (on my PC)
  • on each ovulation, female is inseminated with caracter's sperm
  • each pregnancy phase is 2mn long
  • the chore mod produce user log if logs are enabled
  • the test mod receive events and give screen informations 

The test mod is here to give examples to register for events to do the jobs, for example change female corpse when pregnancy phase change. On each birth it will produce a chicken :P

In the chore mod are implemented :

• events throw for beginning phase 2, phase 3 and for birth
  • event for receiving sperm (no test is done on sender)

Syntax of events : (see source of test mod for more infos)

Event _FDBB_EnterPregnancyPhase2( String eventName, String strArg, float numArg, Form sender )

• strArg : [Father Id];[baby Race Id];[baby sex]
  • sender is the female

Event _FDBB_EnterPregnancyPhase3( String eventName, String strArg, float numArg, Form sender )

• sender is the female

Event _FDBB_Birth( String eventName, String strArg, float numArg, Form sender )

• sender is the female

Syntax for sending sperm :

rActor.SendModEvent( "_FDBB_EnterPregnancyPhase2", strArg)

• rActor is the male sending the sperm
  • strArg contains the female Id

Enjoy ;)

FDBBCore.7z

FDBBTest.7z

Godspeed you magnificent bastard.

I don't think I'll let users change these parameters, they will be integrated in the mod, only the two multipliers will be accessible, with limits. I hope to have one day a MCM for Skyrim.
For all that is graphical, like belly size or birthing animation, nothing will be managed in the mod. Payrus is hard, very hard to master, and the only reason I work on is to be up-to-date for the next Fallout version :)

While not a 'stand-alone' mod at the moment, there is a MCM feature that is integrated into SkyUI v3.0 (which I would recommend using anyway). I'd provide a link, but googling 'SkyUI' gets you there fast enough :P

The prospect of a dynamically changing weight slider in real game time to reflect a pregnant growing belly is freakin' fantastic, but from what I read from the Milker Mod that was being worked on some months back, it sounded like Payrus wasn't up to the task - anyone know if this somber news still the same deal nowadays?

I know about McM part in SktUI and I'll use it, but no a priority for now

Concerning the graphical representation of pregnancy I see two roads to study :

1/ Dynamically change the skeleton of the woman :

• by really changing the skeleton.nif, OBSE did permit that, don't know if it is possible in Skyrim
  • by changing sliders positions but for that must install other mods that use skeleton with sliders and you will be dependant

2/ Force wearing special clothes which support pregnancy in different stades, like in sexout Vegas

Solution 2 is, in my opinion, the good one cause it'll provoque less bugs and it's not dependant on external mods. But it need a lot of work cause the need to create all these armors and I'm too noob in this domain to do that and I prefer master the algorythms and code :P

For now it seem there is not really community work here on sex mods for Skyrim, perhaps someone will launch the task to avoid every modder to do the same thing in each mod by using common resources, we'll see :)

For now, I did use in FDBBTest a mix, I create an armor based on a slider nude model and change the weight of the woman.

@Kageryu : the only reason I can see for that is initialisation is too long (I break all quests after 15s to avoid the mod to use the proc if It don't work). I'll do some tests in week-end, perhaps I must give a longer delay to permits all other mods to initialise if using a lot of mods.

wow , i remember this mod was on the nexus ..long time ago lol...and pretty good , i remember have an bug with it when i used rape mod ^^ btw, it really work good now ??? i mean , i know what is the mod and all but really long time i not have use it again...bah ! *et zut alors!* ... i take it right now and test and all , i like the idea to have an little baby in skyrim (an little nord guy appear near the women ..lolol)  :lol:  keep up funny good mod ^^

uh oh men ! place the key on "D"...not easy to play with french keyboard :( i cant turn at right without active it ^^