[Wip] Baby making - Faites des bébés

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest privateuser99

Current features:

- spells to set phases of pregnancy on player

- on npcs

- disabled childs - replaced by dropping soulgems //left code in source to re-enable

- animations on fertilize and other events

To do:

get phases

some edits

increased fertility

better pregnancy size//////////

new004.rar

Cool, looks like there are a good few pregnancy mods in the works now. This appears to be the most ambitious one I have seen. Honestly though, apart from another good pregnancy mod, not that this isn't worth it, I wish you the best of luck, I wish we had actual birthing scenes with actual babies. That long awaited scenario may never happen but one can always hope.

Guest privateuser99

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/687-faites-des-bebes-babies-maker-new-version/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50168/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D50168&pUp=1

final version

maybe later, i add too contractions during pregnancy, but for now i mean, it has features that other does not have so adjustable and mainly workable.

otherwise i always pack too source.

Guest privateuser99

Cool, looks like there are a good few pregnancy mods in the works now. This appears to be the most ambitious one I have seen. Honestly though, apart from another good pregnancy mod, not that this isn't worth it, I wish you the best of luck, I wish we had actual birthing scenes with actual babies. That long awaited scenario may never happen but one can always hope.

now i given possibility  to npcs to impregnate other 

here are in mod spells + enchantmens //with given spells,

+ enchanted weapons

version 009c

• 1 month later...
Guest privateuser99

now i given possibility to npcs to impregnate other

here are in mod spells + enchantmens //with given spells,

+ enchanted weapons

version 009c

Stilll working on it - posting any news on mod downloads forum

Guest privateuser99

released version 0902 of faites des bebes

only new mcm settings to new features arent added //0903 + more features + mcm added new settings

0903 released......

Guest privateuser99

i just tested and idk why my fps goes from 47-55 to 7-2 (using gtx 780), inside drunksman and at citie tested both. Without enb goes better but for a few secs and got hell fps.

hmmmmm, strange .... i have gt740m, i7 8 cores, 8gb ram - and have ok

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...