[Wip] Baby making - Faites des bébés

Could someone possibly give me an idea on how to link this mod with SexiS. (I am a New-Intermediate modder so I might need a little details)

Interfacing SexiS: create GetPreganantQuest

; sexis
SexiSSystemScr Property SexiSSystem Auto
SexiSUtilScr Property SexiSUtil Auto

Event OnInit()
    RegisterForModEvent(SexiSSystem.CallbackFinished, "OnTryToGetPregnant")
EndEvent

Event OnTryToGetPregnant( String eventName, String strArg, float numArg, Form sender )
   ; Called at the end of all sex acts
   Actor def = SexiSUtil.GetDefActorFromCallback( strArg )
   Actor off = SexiSUtil.GetOffActorFromCallback( strArg )

;Place get pregnant code here

EndEvent

Sex itself can be triggered by some other mod ex SexiS Cuipd

redneck ... a "stupid" question but I've no found any info about ...

... what are the meanings of the "white +" in the top right corner? ...

... aaaand another question ...

... where I find the log "FDBB log women information : let you get information for ALL referenced female NPC in log
    No screen spamming"?

Thanks ;)

Hello,

i have a little problem with this mod.

Installation went fine, as I started the game I could choose the options an got the messages "FDBB is initialising" and then after a short time "Initialisation finished" (or something similar). But when I open the Quest-Journal there still is the message "FDBB is initialising..." and it doesn´t seem to start.

Am I supposed to do something else to start FDBB or is this eventually related to my PC (female imperial) ?

Any suggestion on what I´m doing wrong would be welcome.

i think that's because this mod is not meant to be used by players yet its a modders resource to be integrated in their mod and trigger the sperm thingy in order to activate Faites des bebes mod. 

• 2 weeks later...

How do you control cycle for all female npcs in game globally? Or do you apply this spell to individual marked npcs? I'm trying to find it in scripts, but since they are so many of them it isnt easy to understand someones code so quickly -.-

How do you control cycle for all female npcs in game globally? Or do you apply this spell to individual marked npcs? I'm trying to find it in scripts, but since they are so many of them it isnt easy to understand someones code so quickly -.-

Someone has to link this framework to sexis before you can actually use these files.

Someone has to link this framework to sexis before you can actually use these files.

No, Im asking how this script works since I wanted to use something similar in another mod. But I cant find that part of script which is applying magic effect on female npcs.

I used the pregnancy mod in Oblivion for a while but had to disable it for a very practical reason - cpu load. Updating the pregnancy and ovulation stats for all the females across Cyrod was a huge processing load and at the time my single cpu was overwhelmed. After getting a 4 core, it helped but not as much as one might think. Now, with skyrim and its purported multicpu support, one might think this type of mod would run smoother except for one problem - Papyrus is crap. So much so I was forced to seek out third party solutions for SKSE just to get my scripted mods to run in a timely fashion.

How has this been addressed in this mod or has it? Am I going to have to wait minutes for the script to update like in Oblivion?

Strec has been the only person dedicated to make a pregnancy mod, the first releases had inmediate effect, seconds to apply, it worked for the first 100 females you meet in game, but that has changed, now is in its early stage of modders resource, is required to make a link between the sex mods and this weaking, I made a link between the previous release with minilovers and sexis defeated but the previous version had debuggin spells and spells to cast the sperm and adquire sperm, this not, I lack of knowledge to create a spell with the previous features, the linking in the previous was a joke XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Questions!

1) Can a female player become pregnant?

2) Can you make a male NPC get a female NPC pregnant?

3) So...do babies just chill on the floor? Can a cradle or something be incorporated so no one steps on the baby :P

This is such an awesome idea. Because having just old people and kids in Skyrim is just kind of lame.

Questions!

1) Can a female player become pregnant?

2) Can you make a male NPC get a female NPC pregnant?

3) So...do babies just chill on the floor? Can a cradle or something be incorporated so no one steps on the baby :P

This is such an awesome idea. Because having just old people and kids in Skyrim is just kind of lame.

1) yes

2) yes

3) no, the baby is actually a mini child and someone post a patch called not so mini baby, or something like that, this make the child spawn in something like a teenager boy or girl

Sorry to be so late, and with bad news.

For now I don't work on this mod for many reasons :

- first is I dont 'like' Skyrim as I loved Oblivion and Fallout series, particullary I hate the UI, so it's hard for me to get pleasure on skyrm.

- second, I don't understand where they wan't to go with papyrus, many things where possible with the old langage and are not

doable (or I can't discover how to do) with papyrus

I will look if other developers find solutions to problems that I encountered, but I'm pretty pessimistic. For now I work on my really loved fallout NV, will see later :)

Sorry to be so late, and with bad news.

For now I don't work on this mod for many reasons :

- first is I dont 'like' Skyrim as I loved Oblivion and Fallout series, particullary I hate the UI, so it's hard for me to get pleasure on skyrm.

- second, I don't understand where they wan't to go with papyrus, many things where possible with the old langage and are not

doable (or I can't discover how to do) with papyrus

I will look if other developers find solutions to problems that I encountered, but I'm pretty pessimistic. For now I work on my really loved fallout NV, will see later :)

Ok.....thank you