[Wip] Baby making - Faites des bébés

wow , i remember this mod was on the nexus ..long time ago lol...and pretty good , i remember have an bug with it when i used rape mod ^^ btw, it really work good now ??? i mean , i know what is the mod and all but really long time i not have use it again...bah ! *et zut alors!* ... i take it right now and test and all , i like the idea to have an little baby in skyrim (an little nord guy appear near the women ..lolol)  :lol:  keep up funny good mod ^^

uh oh men ! place the key on "D"...not easy to play with french keyboard :( i cant turn at right without active it ^^

lol you are not the only one with the keyboard problem. i have the same with my german keyboard. :lol: but at least i see that it is working :cool:

Hello sorry to bug you I am not used to mods that involve scripting.

My question is exactly how do you get the events to start, do you have to put in the event names or will they happen automatically with a certain mod. If a certain mod which mod??

I have tried to put in the script names for the individual parts of the events but they refuse to start it keeps saying "cannot parse line" or it will say event name not found... I am so confused could someone tell me exactly what the script is if you want to get the events like for example a complete form or example of rActor.Send Mod Event ("_FDBB_EnterPregnancyPhase2", strAr)

The strArg being the player character and the rActor being a random npc...

Sorry to ask this but I have been trying to get it to work for a while now... Thanks

Hum, you can't send an event which launch a pregnancy phase, you can only receive it :)

But you can add sperm from a male char in a female char like this. If, for example, you have Ysolda as an actor property in your script (and link is ok) :

string strArg 

strArg = game.getPlayer().getFormId() as string
Ysolda.SendModEvent( "_FDBB_AddSpermInFemaleEvent", strArg)

You have examples of event send and event receive in FDBBTest.esp

@alpalia : t'as qu'à jouer avec un pad :D

... I am terible at this lol...  I tried putting in that example and it keeps telling me an error...

I put in for example

Ysolda.SendModEvent( "_FDBB_AddSpermInFemaleEvent", player)  and it keeps telling me Unknown referenced object 'Ysolda' Do i have to put in anything special like their form id and even then how would i put in my form id because I tried both game.getplayer and .getFormId and it didnt work saying that said commands do not exist...

I am sorry I dont have any idea how to do this... I havent played skyrim in a really long time and I cant remember any of the steps.

Hum, you can't send an event which launch a pregnancy phase, you can only receive it :)

But you can add sperm from a male char in a female char like this. If, for example, you have Ysolda as an actor property in your script (and link is ok) :

string strArg 

strArg = game.getPlayer().getFormId() as string
Ysolda.SendModEvent( "_FDBB_AddSpermInFemaleEvent", strArg)

You have examples of event send and event receive in FDBBTest.esp

@alpalia : t'as qu'à jouer avec un pad :D

j'y ai pensé :P ...je vais tester,pas sur qu'il soit compatible avec skyrim ^^

New version delivered (see first post for files and complete readme)

Version 0.02.001 - Alpha test version (need clean savegame)
-------------------------------------------
 - version indicated at main quest start
 - changed uterus affectation (base races are no modified now)
 - multipliers are alterable at main quest start
 - ovas and sperms lifetime are alterable at main quest start
 - added possibility of animal sperm insemination (dog only for now)
 - if produced embryo is animal, length of pregnancy phase is given by animal race
 - an event if sent on dangerous time ( 3 days before ovulation )
 - an event is sent on ovulation
 - 'ancien' race are managed (will be configurable, not terminated, for now and 'ancien' baby can be produced oO )
 - childs are managed (will be configurable)
 - Added an event to ask for the women cycle length
 - Added an event to receive the response
 - Added an event to ask for the 3 pregnancy phases length
 - Added an event to receive the response

Known bugs : 
  - sometime, uterus magical effect lost actor's reference it is attached too (see papyrus log). Don't know why, FDBBDebugCore.esp spell let you reset uterus, I'll try to understand and manage this bug.
  - so, DON'T USE QUICK SAVE and TRY TO TEST WITHOUT CHANGING CELL, Player or women

BE CAUTIOUS, don't walk on the babies :P

N.B.: Geck Editor don't want me to create archive so I deliver .7z archives, hoping I didn't miss a file.

All bricks are now here for other modders to integrate or communicate, I'll focus on tuning, testing and debugging

... I am terible at this lol...  I tried putting in that example and it keeps telling me an error...

I put in for example

Ysolda.SendModEvent( "_FDBB_AddSpermInFemaleEvent", player)  and it keeps telling me Unknown referenced object 'Ysolda' Do i have to put in anything special like their form id and even then how would i put in my form id because I tried both game.getplayer and .getFormId and it didnt work saying that said commands do not exist...

I am sorry I dont have any idea how to do this... I havent played skyrim in a really long time and I cant remember any of the steps.

You must declare Ysolda as a property of a script.

Sorry my english is too bad to really explain how to do so I give you a link : http://www.creationkit.com/Bethesda_Tutorial_Basic_Quest_Scripting

Yeah i'm in the same situation as undeadblade117, especially with the fact that this is my first time with the scripting event side of the console commands :P . I tried looking through some of the tutorials on the link you mentioned, but it will take more than just a few minutes to really see what is needed to get these commands to work obviously going through those. Will keep looking at them for now and playing around, though any help is appreciated from anyone willing :D .

Still regardless of my weakness with scripts it looks like your mod is developing quite nicely and love the updates i'm seeing, keep up the good work! If all else fails i'll definitely be testing this mod when it becomes more "familiar", i've really been looking forward to someone picking the pregnancy idea up again with Skyrim. Really breathes life into the skyrim world all the more having it included  :shy: .

I love to see progress being made considering impregnation is one of my biggest fetishes, I appreciate everything you're doing, mang.

Wonderful work thus far.

Sadly, as noted by someone else, there is no pregnant body for UNP as yet which is a kick in the pants.

UNP bodyslide has a pregnancy slider, so creating one should be a walk in the park even for someone who has no clue when it comes to remodeling meshes.

Sounds like a fucking awesome idea.  I would love to have skyrim turned into something akin to Corruption of Champions.

I haven't really looked all that closely at the UNP bodies or their bodyslide options because they aren't as varied as CBBE's.  Hopefully you'll leave it open for us to make our own pregnant shapes with bodyslide for use in this mod?

I assume this would also fix whatever issue is presented with khajiit pregnancies.

Sounds like a fucking awesome idea.  I would love to have skyrim turned into something akin to Corruption of Champions.

I haven't really looked all that closely at the UNP bodies or their bodyslide options because they aren't as varied as CBBE's. Hopefully you'll leave it open for us to make our own pregnant shapes with bodyslide for use in this mod?

I assume this would also fix whatever issue is presented with khajiit pregnancies.

Clearly ! I dev a pregnancy engine and send many events, for example on each phase of pregnancy, for other modder to take the relay because :

• I don't want the chore to be limited, and attaching to graphical choice would be a limit
  • I don't have any idea on how to dev a graphical mod

The ideal thing would to dev a different mod managing the grapical representation of the pregnancy for each graphical model, user would have the possibility to select wich one he want to use :)

Hello, I am Spanish and my English is not very good .... How exactly? ..... I set it to idle and sleep states to spend the day ... I do not understand .... use MLA, XLV, prostitution Animated cupid .... can better explain the steps to enjoy the nice mod?

Hello,

i have a little problem with this mod.

Installation went fine, as I started the game I could choose the options an got the messages "FDBB is initialising" and then after a short time "Initialisation finished" (or something similar). But when I open the Quest-Journal there still is the message "FDBB is initialising..." and it doesn´t seem to start.

Am I supposed to do something else to start FDBB or is this eventually related to my PC (female imperial) ?

Any suggestion on what I´m doing wrong would be welcome.

Hello,

i have a little problem with this mod.

Installation went fine, as I started the game I could choose the options an got the messages "FDBB is initialising" and then after a short time "Initialisation finished" (or something similar). But when I open the Quest-Journal there still is the message "FDBB is initialising..." and it doesn´t seem to start.

Am I supposed to do something else to start FDBB or is this eventually related to my PC (female imperial) ?

Any suggestion on what I´m doing wrong would be welcome.

Hi. For now, this mod is not intended to be used alone but integrated in a package, it's a modder's resource.

It's an engine wich manage women cycles (NPC) and pregnancies but it will do nothing alone if no sperm is inseminated and if the birth event is not catched by an other mod :)

It's a very early alpha version and I'm working to make it stable before delivering a real 'beta' version, I did deliver this first version to allow other modders to begin working with it.

For this reason I did deliver 2 .esp I dis quickly develop (so not very well tested and finalised) to give testers and modders tools to debug and looking in code 'how to' communicate with FDBB, futures versions may not change events wiche are sent or received.

If no other devs modify existing mods to throw events to deposit sperm It's like you have a car engine in front of door but no wheels and no fuel, an engine dont make a car alone :)

Question. Fallout NV had a similar mod that allowed a human female to give birth to creatures, dependant on the father's race. So it wouldn't be a huge leap to implement it here right? you just have a creature spawn at the end instead of a human right?

I know what your all thinking, he want's to fuck female trolls, but no.

I want someone to implement a animal husbandry system to work with the nexus' animal taming mods, minecraft style. Say you like a certain species of animal to follow you, like Vale Saber Cats, why not implement the ability to breed two to make more that you can tame after birth (when it would be easiest).

Question. Fallout NV had a similar mod that allowed a human female to give birth to creatures, dependant on the father's race. So it wouldn't be a huge leap to implement it here right? you just have a creature spawn at the end instead of a human right?

I want someone to implement a animal husbandry system to work with the nexus' animal taming mods, minecraft style. Say you like a certain species of animal to follow you, like Vale Saber Cats, why not implement the ability to breed two to make more that you can tame after birth (when it would be easiest).

You're wrong on the difficulty or porting mods, really very wrong. Fallout, for now F3 and FNV, use a scripting system who is masterised by modders since Oblivion (and perhaps before that). With Skyrim there is a break, the scripting system Papyrus is entierely different from the previous one.

For example, and there are other major differences, in Fallout we were using tokens, for example dummy armor pieces placed in NPC's inventory, to simulate a functionnality like an ova and, in his master loop (gamemode) such an item was able to do its job and memorise states and variables.

In Skyrim, an item place in inventory lost its identity (reference) and its master loop stops. Poof, all is lost !!!

The major job to do a mod like FDBB working is to find a method to get around this.

Concerning animals, FDBB supports the principle of women NPC's managing animal embryos (for now only dogs but more races will be implemented at least as the engine will be stable) so there are no problems to inseminate a human female whith animal sperm and get and animal baby.

But I did do some tests on how to use packages and companions system (no long tests, not my priority) and it doesn't seem to be simple :)

You're wrong on the difficulty or porting mods, really very wrong. Fallout, for now F3 and FNV, use a scripting system who is masterised by modders since Oblivion (and perhaps before that). With Skyrim there is a break, the scripting system Papyrus is entierely different from the previous one.

For example, and there are other major differences, in Fallout we were using tokens, for example dummy armor pieces placed in NPC's inventory, to simulate a functionnality like an ova and, in his master loop (gamemode) such an item was able to do its job and memorise states and variables.

In Skyrim, an item place in inventory lost its identity (reference) and its master loop stops. Poof, all is lost !!!

The major job to do a mod like FDBB working is to find a method to get around this.

Concerning animals, FDBB supports the principle of women NPC's managing animal embryos (for now only dogs but more races will be implemented at least as the engine will be stable) so there are no problems to inseminate a human female whith animal sperm and get and animal baby.

But I did do some tests on how to use packages and companions system (no long tests, not my priority) and it doesn't seem to be simple :)

Thanks for telling me so i know that it's going to be atleast next year until something like what i want is possible!