• 3 weeks later...
On 6/3/2022 at 8:40 PM, Dasafox said:

To anyone looking to fix The Rat Pack quest and its that dumb like me that took 2 days to fix it heres how i skip the whole thing (its broken beyond repair but its skipable with commands:

1- in console type: save funclist 1
2- in the notepad it just generate and open find the quest by the extact in game name. The ID of the quest should be the the first code in the same line you find the name (mine was: "3107D859   128/128   BC000002  78 The Rat Pack  )
3- in game type: setstage (quest id) number (example with my quest id: setstage 3107D859 20) . if you already spawned the first broken rat should be 20 so skip by 10 repeating the setstage command with 30 then 40 then 50 then 60.

If you are sent to talk back to your trusty kinky friend on the bar congratulations you skipped the whole thing, do a hard save and gg.

if someone explaing me how to program the quest and setupo the creation kit i would gladly do it.

Feeedback:

Great mod overall (thanks for the spider skip, I HATE BUGS! ? kill  it with fire!!!) the house needs some position fixes, the male and female partys doesnt start at all and a question of a friend that check the mod "i wonder if the other horse and dog sellers will put a price on our head bc we are helping to hell more the competion? can we should start (with magic) breeding or tamed animals to sell?"

Figured it, thanks for the fix. 

Edited by ratchet1819
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2022 at 2:50 PM, Caggg said:

What animation pack has a Falmer Shaman x Female animation to advance the quest?

Billyy's SLAL Aimations, FunnyBiz SLAL Animations and MNC all have Falmer animations.

Edit: All SL based Falmer animations work for all variations of Falmer. The only thing that might affect the avialability of an animation is gender of the creature.

Edited by Jgoftl
3 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

Billyy's SLAL Aimations, FunnyBiz SLAL Animations and MNC all have Falmer animations.

Edit: All SL based Falmer animations work for all variations of Falmer.

I have Billyys SLAL, but the shaman scene never worked for me. The shaman is female in appearance, but it is possible, that under the hood there are more differences.

In order to make the quest work, i always had to use the console command.

9 hours ago, monty359 said:

I have Billyys SLAL, but the shaman scene never worked for me. The shaman is female in appearance, but it is possible, that under the hood there are more differences.

Apparently, billy's rape pack has some scene with the shaman falmer, aka, the female falmer, and with those I managed to continue the quest.

20 hours ago, monty359 said:

Then you'll want FunnyBiz Animations. That's the only animation pack I've come across that has a dedicated selection of animations for female creatures.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also stuck with The Refuge quest.

After talking to Abelone, she said, “Let's go. Just follow my lead”, but she didn’t enter the cave, just stayed outside. And there are no other lines about the quest.

What should I do?

To answer my own question... I passed that cheating. I hit her several times, then using G key tied her up and put her in a sack. Entered the cave, released and untied her, and she started talking with the shaman right away. The quest continued. 

As for the shaman, in order to start the animation (given you have the needed animation packs installed already), you have to also check your settings in MC, and if not done yet, choose BOTH for Creature Gender and Allow FF, as shown on the screenshot below.

Spoiler

ScreenShot84.jpg.26a32e8b09b81b56882b5a0253c56909.jpg

I did that and the animation started immediately.

Edited by Incubusbul
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry if it was discussed before, I tried the search, but no results...

I experienced some kind of bug or something, and after a certain point, upon trying to speak to any NPC, they all respond on an endless loop with the following line, Oh my god, look at that! This is incredible!. Not entirely sure, but I think it started happening gradually. I reinstalled the mod to no avail, so I had to uninstall it completely to get rid of the "bug".
Any idea what might be triggering that?

Edited by Incubusbul
6 hours ago, Incubusbul said:

Sorry if it was discussed before, I tried the search, but no results...

I experienced some kind of bug or something, and after a certain point, upon trying to speak with any NPC, they all respond on an endless loop with the following line, Oh my god, look at that! This is incredible!. Not entirely sure, but I think it started happening gradually. I reinstalled the mod to no avail, so I had to uninstall it completely to get rid of the "bug".
Any idea what might be triggering that?

this is known behavior from this mod

Check you loadorder, if you have it. If you do not have it, then ignore this post.

NPCs get stucked in the commenting. There is a special "zap" you can casting on those npcs (spell tab), but for me it usually did not work propperly. The only way to get rid of it for a while, is to clean your save with Fallrimtools.

I hope this helps.

On 8/22/2021 at 2:41 PM, Incubusbul said:

[SOLVED]

Please help. I got stuck here:

Quest: Along came a spider

Stage: Talk to Daighre (right after "Have fun with the spider")

When trying to talk to her, there's no line linked to the quest and I cannot make any further progress.

I used the command, suggested above, but the console answered:
Item sqs xx04ff5a not found for parameter Quest.

P.S. Upon reentering the dungeon/whatever it's called where the spiders and Daighre are, the corresponding dialogue appeared.

Please. What command is this? I have the same problem.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, Loving the update since I first tried this mod (and got as far as the Companions Party). This time I have reached First Come, First Serve and finished the showing the dog off to the merchant and she finished the session and paid Thaena. Now nothing. When I speak to her its only to go over her first experiences with Bailey and no other dialogue.

Very grateful for the exact console code I'd need to kick in the next part of the quest chain or a solution

Played with a fresh character (third one) and this time saved at every stage before and after events and now got to the first come first served quest again but have it saved before the merchant entertains the dog and after and just before speaking to Thaena. It all looks good and the dialogue for finishing First come First served occurs but after three tries there is no more dialogue after the merchant pays and the quest finishes. Tried leaving before she pays and go outside quest end, no change -  tried waiting for a while after she pays and goes out the door and no change. Anyone got past this stage or am I missing something. Does time have to pass?

Very grateful for advice on how to advance this  quest line, really enjoying it up to this point.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...