9 hours ago, nomkaz said:

You need to have both MNC and Animal SOS (if you have both) loading under XPMSSE.

I will make sure they are loading under XPMSSE. I had no idea there was an Animal SOS, I'll include that file as well and see if the load order switch fixes the issue.

I haven't read all posts but I've got a problem. I can't finish the dog sale quest. The dialogue doesn't show up. So I'm stuck. Is there a way to skip the quest or any way to force the dialogue to show up?

I've tried to restart the game, to reload it, to sleep for 24 hours in another hold, and to fasttravel. I don't know what else to do...

6 hours ago, Giakou said:

I haven't read all posts but I've got a problem. I can't finish the dog sale quest. The dialogue doesn't show up. So I'm stuck. Is there a way to skip the quest or any way to force the dialogue to show up?

I've tried to restart the game, to reload it, to sleep for 24 hours in another hold, and to fasttravel. I don't know what else to do...

Use the console to look up "dogquest" for the quest ID. I'm pretty sure the quest ID's begin with "AMP" or something like that. I don't know anything about scripts so those are identical to the original mod.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. Hope you can help me get this mod to work. I'm on AE.

Installed the mod, entered the mansion, spoke to Thaena.
Issue: She don't have any mod related dialog options to start the initial quest!  She just has some other dialog options from other mods.

Read though this thread and tried some advises, since it seems I'm not the only one who ran into this issue.
I have all required mods with their latest versions in my 200+ mods list, they all work fine incl. creature pack, MNC, ASOS, Fuz Ro Doh, Zaz8+ ...
After installing this mod I waited for the MCM to show up (it did) and waited couple of minutes more. Didn't help...
So I reinstalled the mod, waited again some minutes. Still same result, Thaena has no dialog to start with...

Any idea what I might try?  Any console command to manually add the required dialog to Thaena? Thank you!

• 1 month later...

To anyone looking to fix The Rat Pack quest and its that dumb like me that took 2 days to fix it heres how i skip the whole thing (its broken beyond repair but its skipable with commands:

1- in console type: save funclist 1
2- in the notepad it just generate and open find the quest by the extact in game name. The ID of the quest should be the the first code in the same line you find the name (mine was: "3107D859   128/128   BC000002  78 The Rat Pack  )
3- in game type: setstage (quest id) number (example with my quest id: setstage 3107D859 20) . if you already spawned the first broken rat should be 20 so skip by 10 repeating the setstage command with 30 then 40 then 50 then 60.

If you are sent to talk back to your trusty kinky friend on the bar congratulations you skipped the whole thing, do a hard save and gg.

if someone explaing me how to program the quest and setupo the creation kit i would gladly do it.

Feeedback:

Great mod overall (thanks for the spider skip, I HATE BUGS! ? kill  it with fire!!!) the house needs some position fixes, the male and female partys doesnt start at all and a question of a friend that check the mod "i wonder if the other horse and dog sellers will put a price on our head bc we are helping to hell more the competion? can we should start (with magic) breeding or tamed animals to sell?"

Edited by Dasafox
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, juliolu said:

Hello all; so what is supposed to happen after you brought the bard from solitude? There are no question/ option when i talk with Thaena.

you bring the bard to Thaena and a long dialogue should start (ca 2 mins?). After it ends, you should get the "quest completed" notification. I usually stay and "participate" in the dialogue, but it also should work, if you leave the mansion and come back later. The dialogue is scripted, it runs even if you are not present anymore, it only needs to be started by approaching Thaena.

46 minutes ago, monty359 said:

and a long dialogue should start (ca 2 mins?).

Hmm. Will try wait and see. When im back with bard, nothing happens, maybe because i didnt waited. Anyhow, i managed to procced using MCM to force quest start. Thanks

Up to the wolves/companions quest and my PC just keeps bonking Aela, Nadia and Ria and the wolves nonstop but Farkas and Vilkas just stand there saying: "~that is incredible". The quest RNG decided to make my PC fellate WW Vikas first up and i  wonder if this made the quest sequence blow a fuse(sorry!) as while Vilkas still has the quest marker above him he off and raped Riana while WW Farkas raped Nadia both of whom had dropped out but all do nothing except say that stupid line. Only the wolves and the "provoked" girls seem interested in my PC... ohh ,,,that is, as well as all the male humans but too bad for them.

Any idea of what to do?....repeat it...yes i guessed that...30 vials of semen later.

Edited by Will55

Ohh after watching those male chauvinists at  Jorrvaskr, it all made me wonder what were the chances of my PC becoming a werewolf before she goes there(not yet a companion) and giving them all a bit of the treatment they splashed out onto the girls. My PC doesn't mind bonking animals but she dislikes human males and was offended by the male that touched her at the start. I am sure there must be some mod that allows a non-companion way of becoming a werewolf. I must look tomorrow beffoe I redo that quest stuck at level 4 and impossible to hit level 5 with the 2 werewolves..

In addition, WRT Hircine's quest, I have the useless cursed ring but have yet to hunt the ghost stag. As I have "one with nature" installed and can make all animals friendly, while summoned creatures being both arousable and available if short lived, it should be possible to both bonk the ghost stag then if necessary, kill it. I feel certain that would impress both Hircine and sanguine. I am being facetious here but posting it made me think that it could be done.

Rather obviously, I have been here far too long.

Addendum  a year later ...yes you can do just that to the white stage AND Hircine as the ghost stag and if you have the succubus addon (drain health during any or one orgasm) you can kill anyone bonking/raping your char and in fact she cleared the Malacath cave of giants doing just that, even Shagroth??...I never expected it to work and even felt mildly embarrassed at its success..she might have no shame but I still have some shreds left.

Addenda

1) I have the mod for the werewolf change and this should prove interesting if probably mod busting. Still annoyed about that male.I might just start with him.

2) I have adjusted my My MCN and SOS animal as  per the above and will try it out from the save then do it again if it fails.

3) the Hod dog quest jammed as ?Frodar had no Q mark nor speech to interact but my pc bonked  the dog several times anyway and so i lost patience and consoled it,

Edited by Will55
On 6/24/2021 at 8:58 PM, Incubusbul said:

You have to repeat it several times to advance.

BTW, I got stuck with Farkas in a werewolf form. He keeps saying "Oh my god, look at that! This is incredible." He just stays there in the room where the action should happen and I cannot talk to him in order to finish the Private show mini quest.

P.S. Okay, this one looks serious. Now everyone in Skyrim, even the animals, are saying "Oh my god, look at that! This is incredible."

Yes I know what you mean. Meanwhile in my save there my PC is up to 42 vials of wolf semen while both WWs croak that infernal sentence. I may keep the save if only to keep those vials ? and push on via console.

Probably pointless to post here but I can only try:

Doing the sabretooth quest and as soon as I am within 500m of the target I CTD always.

I stripped all mods, and it is ONLY AMP with this quest alive that does it. 

AMP on any other quest 0-4 so far has no CTD as does its absence when unticked.

I cannot find any mod that interferes with that area around Robbers' Gorge but I unticked any that seemed even remotely possible with no effect.

Any ideas?

I do realize that I can console around it but it is annoying.

On 6/25/2022 at 7:54 PM, xxyz1 said:

Any clues about quest 6 (spider)? Im asked to follow Daighre but she doesnt move at all so cant follow her.

Just go to the trapdoor behind the 1st building to your left and she may follow you. in my run she choked after the spider jumped her before she was ready so I had to console a stage.

Ok finished the questline;

Skeevers stopped at stage 50 so setstage 60 solved that.

Falmer/chauri were NPs and my char could scarcely walk afterwards.

The Draug creep went as expected but I would not let him touch my PC.

The Sabretooth cause CTDs in the Robbers' Gorge area and all stages had to be consoled to complete. Strangely enough the Falmer cave was right in this area and my char had NPs entering it SO the problems lies in the Sabretooth part of the mod and there is no doubt about that.

The bear was not where my char was told that he was and when he returned to Temba she was being raped by the bear. No wonder she dislikes them. No idea if this was the mod or accident.

Spiders were NPs at all although I had to move the quest along via console once as a randy spider pre-empted it all by bonking the client before I could talk to her.

The companion quest was wrong. She was hired for an animal show NOT as a hooker and Vilkas and Farkas as werewolves were acceptable only then.

I would not let Torvar near my char and consoled that step.

To assume that an animal fetishist is also a whore misses the point as while some are, most are not and keep it all secret. you would be surprised.

However, whores with loads of mileage can be paid to do anything with any creature. But the main char in AMP is NOT necessarily a whore.

Not happy about the need for the public shows WRT the dogs/horse as while the PC has her animal fetish in private, she is after all the dragonborn. Yes, I know I am being picky.

Sorry about shoving in the ethics here but that is how I see it.

I think that the mod converter has made a damn good job here considering that he cannot scribe

and my thanks for the near +100 vials of creature semen added to my wild won collection.?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2022 at 2:11 PM, Will55 said:

Just go to the trapdoor behind the 1st building to your left and she may follow you. in my run she choked after the spider jumped her before she was ready so I had to console a stage.

Thanks, btw, which console you used?

The wolf quest, how do you continue to next stage? while im stading over quest mark to start the competition, nothing happens. any clues?

1 hour ago, xxyz1 said:

Thanks, btw, which console you used?

The wolf quest, how do you continue to next stage? while im stading over quest mark to start the competition, nothing happens. any clues?

the console is in the ~key IIRC on steam you have to place "allow console" somewhere on the Steam SSE page.

You need to use SSEedit and then look at quests within the AM+ mod and find the steps. It is not always clear what is necessary for each step. For example when I found that my char had to bonk Torvar in the Companions part I stopped the game and reload the early save and then jumped past that level by setstage quest id(It's in the SSEedit) to 20 or 30 or whatever it was in the ~ console. I think that in the whole questline I had to do this on about 5-6 times although the sabretooth part CTD'd my char and i had to complete it via the console. TBH the guy here who patched it to SE has done a good job although I seemed to have less problems than most with it. Lucky me !?

On 7/4/2022 at 4:51 PM, Will55 said:

Falmer/chauri were NPs and my char could scarcely walk afterwards.

just a curiosity, what you did to make the girl follow you inside the cave? so she says will catch a breath but stuck in the place not moving

4 hours ago, xxyz1 said:

just a curiosity, what you did to make the girl follow you inside the cave? so she says will catch a breath but stuck in the place not moving

Nothing. She went in first as that was how it was supposed to happen, I thought. That scene worked perfectly.

• 2 weeks later...

So its looking like i cant actually find the mansion outside of falkreath? does anyone know what might cause this? someone in the thread earlier had the same issue and fixed it by installing zaz animations(???) im very confused so if anyone knows more than me please point me in the right direction :)

• 3 weeks later...