On 10/8/2022 at 3:53 AM, Incubusbul said:

I'm also stuck with The Refuge quest.

After talking to Abelone, she said, “Let's go. Just follow my lead”, but she didn’t enter the cave, just stayed outside. And there are no other lines about the quest.

What should I do?

To answer my own question... I passed that cheating. I hit her several times, then using G key tied her up and put her in a sack. Entered the cave, released and untied her, and she started talking with the shaman right away. The quest continued. 

As for the shaman, in order to start the animation (given you have the needed animation packs installed already), you have to also check your settings in MC, and if not done yet, choose BOTH for Creature Gender and Allow FF, as shown on the screenshot below.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot84.jpg.26a32e8b09b81b56882b5a0253c56909.jpg

I did that and the animation started immediately.

Nice way to make her enter the cave..I will keep it in mind on my next run if I ever have that problem.

On 11/5/2022 at 3:28 PM, Camo005 said:

For some reason even with Fuz ro Do'h the subtitle text just flies through the dialogue. Other mods that rely on it seem to be working just fine. Seems to only be an issue with NPCs from this mod

If you use the DragonBorn voice pack it can do just that to all speech lines...just a guess as i had to remove it because of that problem as well as lines jumping about and hence the all too often inadvertent and "lethal"  WRONG choice to occur.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2023 at 4:33 PM, TeKett said:

What mod contains genderdogs.esp and genderhorse.esp? I have the requirements for this mod but missing those two esp's.

Those plugins are not dependencies for this mod's ESP, so I have no idea what you're talking about. 

Having issues with a couple of quests starting when I talk to Theana.  Parthanax, the male party, the female party worked once, and the dog trainer quests.  When I talk to Theana, she offers them up but when I go to start them they don't update to my Journal.  Also the private shows worked but it was only with the dog, horse, and Charus and the regular party always worked but it was only with the dog, horse, and wolf.

The main quest worked like a charm so I think all the animations and such are good.  Are these known problems?  I know just the basics with modding, fairly new at it, 

On 7/13/2023 at 11:42 PM, newnanaki666 said:

Thaena just randomly disappeared after doing one of the side quests. Is there a reference id for her you can provide so that I can spawn in a copy of her?

On 7/16/2023 at 8:12 PM, Olafthewaifu said:

Having issues with a couple of quests starting when I talk to Theana.  Parthanax, the male party, the female party worked once, and the dog trainer quests.  When I talk to Theana, she offers them up but when I go to start them they don't update to my Journal.  Also the private shows worked but it was only with the dog, horse, and Charus and the regular party always worked but it was only with the dog, horse, and wolf.

The main quest worked like a charm so I think all the animations and such are good.  Are these known problems?  I know just the basics with modding, fairly new at it, 

This mod is glitchy and unfinished to begin with, I only converted it. I don't know how the mod works, maybe other users can help? 

On 7/17/2023 at 1:12 AM, Olafthewaifu said:

Never had an issue with Theana disappearing, so I can't comment on that but the other issues with side quests are definitaly a problem I had on the LE version(havent been to the mansion is SE yet).  I dont really understand it all but looking this mod in xedit, it adds scripts and factions to the customer NPC's (for dog/spider training), so if you have any other mods loaded after this that alter those same NPC's, like appearance mods, then that will remove the faction from their records. I dont think it works the same for the parties etc as any NPC coming into the mansion is a copy....but like Nomkaz said this mod is kinda buggy anyway. 

Assuming you do have other mods altering the customers, you could try making a patch to re-add the factions and see if that works.

• 3 weeks later...

Other than a few glitches, Animal Mansion Plus SE v1.1 and Animal Mansion Plus Voice Pack worked well with Skyrim AE 1.6.640, Sexlab SE/AE (SSL) v1.65, and numerous other scripts that explicitly support Skyrim AE.  (All mods were installed with Vortex.)

I was able to progress through all nine main quests and the interesting side quests.  My only issues:

1. "Men's night [party]" (NA_P_Men) refused to start (even with "startquest na_p_men")
  2. "The Rat Pack" (NA_MQ_Skeever) refused to progress past the third group of skeevers until I issued "setstage na_mq_skeever 60"); perhaps I was missing three-way skeever animation

Any commands or tricks to start "Men's night" (NA_P_Men) would be appreciated.

Edited by Maidenslayer
Reworded.
6 hours ago, Maidenslayer said:

Other than a few glitches, Animal Mansion Plus SE v1.1 and Animal Mansion Plus Voice Pack worked well with Skyrim AE 1.6.640, Sexlab SE/AE (SSL) v1.65, and numerous other scripts that explicitly support Skyrim AE.  (All mods were installed with Vortex.)

I was able to progress through all nine main quests and the interesting side quests.  My only issues:

1. "Men's night [party]" (NA_P_Men) refused to start (even with "startquest na_p_men")
  2. "The Rat Pack" (NA_MQ_Skeever) refused to progress past the third group of skeevers until I issued "setstage na_mq_skeever 60"); perhaps I was missing three-way skeever animation

The mod was never finished so there are quests that will not work at all. The author quit modding and hasn't even logged in since 2016 so it will stay as-is until someone picks up where the other one left off.

• 1 month later...
On 8/6/2023 at 11:34 AM, Maidenslayer said:

Billyy's and Anubs Creature animation mods should help with the lack of animations.

Edit: To finish The Rat Pack successfully you need Anubs Creature mod, which is currently the only creature animation pack with a 4 way animation for Skeevers. (A 3 way animation is what was required for the second group, which mods like Billyy's already have. The third and final group is 3 Skeevers to your lone PC, thus it's a 4 way.)

Edited by Jgoftl
On 6/27/2023 at 4:33 PM, TeKett said:

What mod contains genderdogs.esp and genderhorse.esp? I have the requirements for this mod but missing those two esp's.

You're asking on the wrong mod support page. You need to go here:

Also, just read the main mod description page for the mod I linked and it will tell you where to find them. Technically they're not a hard requirement for that version either, it's only needed if you play a male character.

Edited by Jgoftl
53 minutes ago, Jgoftl said:

You're asking on the wrong mod support page. You need to go here:

Also, just read the main mod description page for the mod I linked and it will tell you where to find them. Technically they're not a hard requirement for that version either, it's only needed if you play a male character.

Lol funny to see support for my mod conversion here but yes they are a requirement but can be removed from esp after u install them then removed but will no longer support male playthrough without a clean install better to leave them installed to not cause issues later

Edited by LTD_LoneWolf
  • 1 month later...

Hey. Just want a clarification. I have installed the mod and all the requirement, missions and dialogues working so far, but I just wanted to make sure: The first time that you return with news from the Jarl to Thaena, she's supposed to be having sex with Bailey, right? Well that didn't kick out for me.

Am I supposed to initiate it myself? I have a bunch of animations installed so....is there a script that should kick in or something?

4 hours ago, Fire Lord said:

Hey. Just want a clarification. I have installed the mod and all the requirement, missions and dialogues working so far, but I just wanted to make sure: The first time that you return with news from the Jarl to Thaena, she's supposed to be having sex with Bailey, right? Well that didn't kick out for me.

Am I supposed to initiate it myself? I have a bunch of animations installed so....is there a script that should kick in or something?

Try regenerating the SEQ file with SSEdit then, Go back to before you walk back into the A.M. and walk in again. This is a weird glitch that sometimes happens. Even the fresh new version AM+ has that happen sometimes. No one's entirely sure what's causing it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Disregard, found the SSE compatibility listing post and it seems to be keeping up to date on the SE post-AE launch too. I'll work on things from there.

Jumping back into Skyrim modding after several years out, and this SE/AE mess has me a bit confused, especially for no-longer-in-development LL mods. Does anyone know if this mod runs on AE with SKSE updated? Seems the main hangup is version-dependency on older SKSE DLLs from what I understand, just poking around to find some answers before I take the plunge to update to AE's content and test a load of things myself. Or decide it's not worth the hassle and stick to 1.5.97 SE and hope I can get everything working as it was way back.

Edited by HalcyonAndOn
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, monty359 said:

try to type in the console:

help na_

all quest ids begin with na_ in this mod

hope this helps

i will try that.. when i tried SQT the list of quests didnt show any starting with NA_ so hope this can find them

yip that worked thanks bro

Edited by Broken Gamer