Persona 4 Golden (Mod Request)

21 hours ago, Necrosis1332 said:

so I have been having an issue with the mod on my end but whenever I start it up and reloaded is going through the files it says. Assertion failed Couldn't fit all the environmental variables in allotted space then just plays the original game. I cant get the mod to work same with ameulus it will go through reloaded and say the same thing. I don't know if I maybe messed up somewhere when setting up my reloaded, ameulus, and mods but I can't think of anything else. Also is there a definitive mod folder with all the assets like just purely the mod in a singular folder for ease of access cause it would be appreciated if so. But if anyone does have an answer for this please let me know as I'm starting to get a headache from all of it.

it's not formatted to work with ameulus you just put it in the correct folder and it works 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 201193 said:

Any idea if NSFW mods exist for persona 5 seeing it can be readily emulated on PC?

ive looked and there arent really any. the modding hub for the tools that you use to mod p5 has its own forums that dont allow adult content. if the game came out on pc officially, modding would probably become more popular and break free of that forum though

certainly possible though. it would just involve using those tools to rig and import a fully custom nude model which is a lot of work

Edited by hilbo75
On 8/26/2021 at 11:54 AM, 201193 said:

Here is to hearing good news in Atlus's 25th anniversary celebration.

There will 7 project announcements/releases during the event! 

A persona 5 royal PC release (like how they released P4G) would really be awesome,

that be fun as hell

On 8/27/2021 at 12:54 AM, 201193 said:

Here is to hearing good news in Atlus's 25th anniversary celebration.

There will 7 project announcements/releases during the event! 

A persona 5 royal PC release (like how they released P4G) would really be awesome,

well if they port  P5:Royal in Nintendo switch then there is a chance that we will get P5:Royal in PC but it not I think that P5 and P5:Royal will remain exclusively for PlayStation

PS.  Persona5:strikers is a joint venture of Atlus and Omega Force (Koei) that's why it has a PC version.

On 9/7/2021 at 10:55 AM, Kermit Jones said:

Im new to this website so im little lost here, saw a mod where some personas also had a nude mod. Where is the file for that?

the files have been posted throughout this thread however you may want to wait for the full set to be done and compiled together in a post before downloading them it'll be a lot simpler

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok so I got Zetto's Vanilla P4G Nude Sprites Mod, put it in the mod folder but it don't show on reloaded but id does on aemulus but nothing happens when I activate it on there....
Can someone just throw everything including a detailed explanation in to one download for not so tech savy ppl like me?.

• 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible to have Naoto's "proportions" increased on her in game model? I have played like 3 times now and she is my fav. I know her story, now just want to enjoy. Doesn't even have to be nude. Having more revealing costumes on top would be a nice bonus. 

I use the Community Enhancement Pack and Aemulus as well.

5 hours ago, Warioman said:

Would it be possible to have Naoto's "proportions" increased on her in game model? I have played like 3 times now and she is my fav. I know her story, now just want to enjoy. Doesn't even have to be nude. Having more revealing costumes on top would be a nice bonus. 

I use the Community Enhancement Pack and Aemulus as well.

The model I don't really want nude, per-say. Just without the crippling binder to her sweet bits and maybe more revealing costumes. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/23/2022 at 1:49 PM, Mr.RegularSex said:

Someone posted this on discord. Thought I'd share it here. Hoping it's real and that were finally getting close to nude models.

unknown.png

It`s just a photoshop edited... this image appeared for a long time ago

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks like this project is pretty dead by now. But for whoever that's still here and horny, I've pretty much sorted out everything we're currently able to lewd, from what I understand we can only mod the textures and not the models. So with the already finished work, we're able to replace the UIs, social link, party status menu, Rise's support portrait, and most important of all: the all out attack. Let's start with making all the UI nude.

https://www78.zippyshare.com/v/xeuuZAjx/file.html

This one, is for those who got a super high sanity on their Call of Cthulu character sheet, here is the texture for every female characters minus Hisano. It might look scary at first glance with 1000+ textures to replace, but really since every female body are using the same UV, we only need to draw one nude body texture, and then all we need to do is just copy-pasting that body onto other ones, with minor adjustment, especially when many costumes are literally the same, such as the school uniform. One way or another, have fun!

https://www78.zippyshare.com/v/DHX3wIRV/file.html

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/23/2022 at 12:49 AM, Mr.RegularSex said:

Someone posted this on discord. Thought I'd share it here. Hoping it's real and that were finally getting close to nude models.

unknown.png

Sorry to confirm the bad news, but this just a dumb edit I made a couple years back with a random game screenshot. When I originally put it onto the internet, people thought it was an actual mod screenshot, and I was just too lazy to say otherwise. I'm honestly surprised it got any attention at all.