Games In qurantine

Skyrim?!

I have so many games in my steam "library" and all I play around with is Skyrim LE.

So many ways to change it either via mod combos or just with MCM settings. ?

It never gets old... maybe annoying... but never old. ?

Corona wasn't able to change anything ?

I'm in Skyrim/LL Quarantine for years now ?

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

It never gets old... maybe annoying... but never old. ?

Wait until you touch the CK "DLC" ... even more annoying but highly addictive.

(may I kill the guy who did the heightmap thing? May I kill him slow and painfuly ? Oh, pleeeeease! :classic_angry: )

quarantine ? Not in my game! Is there a good quarantine Mod for Oblivion ?

EDIT:

Oh shit, you are talking about real life.  I googled and watched some news clips, yes we have a quarantine.

Thank you for letting me know, maybe otherwise you would have accidentally left the house.  Now I will continue to play Oblivion.

Aurora C#. Very time consuming, and I don't have much.

Neverwinter Nights 2 mod modules when I don't want to deal with all the management.

Would play Bannerlord, but this half-RPG was released without a skill and level system, which makes character buildup and roleplay unrewarding, so I still wait patiently.

Well with the double whammy of quarantine and the fact that my video card hasn't arrived yet I am relegated to either solitaire or bejeweled (on this old POS laptop). So I dug out the old Nintendo 64 and have been playing the heck out of GoldenEye and Banjo-Kazooie. Not that I don't have newer nicer systems I just felt like some good old-school fun.

I got Witcher 3 last November in sale 70 % off for ps 4 Red dead redemption 2 70 % off sale i have played both during june and may. They both have really beautifull enviroments and landscapes and needs lot of time to play. Skyrim of course i pick it up now and then during these past 6 years i think i have 4000 hours in this game in steam i love testing out new mods ;) . far cry primal and Assassins creed odyssey sparta kickin and playing mercenary cool as possible + taming many predators as you can and then riding a sabre cat middle of enemy camp XD hehe. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dishonred (1 & 2), Neverwinter Nights, Dying Light, Fable Anniversary.

Yeah I know, edgy as fuck of me to play games about diseases and plagues in a time like this. But really, it's just visiting older titles for nostalgia's sake. And I'm glad for it, Dishonored are really fun games to mess around with, and I'm in love with the setting. NWN and Fable reminded me what shaped my taste in games.
No reason in particular for Dying Light, the story sucks dick and characters are at best two dimensional. And at times it really feels like it's a FarCry 3 knock-off. Not a fan of the tropical setting either. I just like parkour gameplay while using a bow as my main weapon. Gameplay is this game's only redeeming quality for me.