View File

Bikinifier

This mod is unsupported now.

Important!

Needs a new version of SLAX that has newly added keywords to help describe armor parts. Find it in the downloads section. Do not install Bikinifier without this version otherwise you'll break the links to these new keywords. This version of SLAX is a part of an upcoming update so should be fine to use now and update later when fully released. 

Warning

This mod is very much a WIP. You may be required to clean save or new game between updates but I try my best to avoid this. 

Description

Can be configured to distributes TAWoBA bikinis to all female Npcs around Skyrim. It's also capable of distributing other custom bikinis (see Nordic Carved Bikini screenshot). Not only that but it can also distribute normal mod outfits. Can be used to create outfit variations - add TAWoBA iron boots and gloves to normal iron armors for example (See screenshots). Or just apply the different vanilla variations of merchant clothes or whatever to an Npc. Or add Remodeled Armors as potential alternatives to vanilla armors etc. You can also set Npcs to change their outfit every so often. Who wears the same thing all day every day? It's already pretty configurable. Sounds good right? What's the catch? The catch is that adding anything except TAWoBA requires you to do the work. I'm hoping maybe to compile a library of Json files for popular armor mods that people upload. 

There's an inherent conflict with the leveled lists method Skyrim uses to give Npcs outfits. Most of us play as a female protagonist and so we download and install female armor mods. The problem is that leveled lists are not gender aware. This in itself is not a problem but combine it with the fact that very few armor modders create armors for both male and female and you'd have female armors spawning on male Npcs. At best they might appear as some vanilla armor on a male like leather armor etc but they'll still appear in their inventory as 'Bikini' etc. Bikinifier only adds the configured armors to female Npcs. 

Feature List

• Distribute The Amazing World of Bikini Armors and up to 20 bikini style armors from other mods to Npcs on the fly in game. 
  • Distribute regular mod armors to Npcs on the fly in game. 
  • Create 'Outfit groups' and assign them to Npcs, factions or armors. Outfit groups are made up of 1 or more outfits and determine what an Npc will equip. Outfit groups attached to Npcs take first preference. Outfit groups attached to a faction an Npc is a member of take 2nd preference. And armor outfit groups take last preference. Outfit groups can be applied with precision or in broad strokes in this in this way.
  • Outfit Option - Stockings. Adds a chance to equip stockings from a pool of stockings in addition to their selected outfit. 
  • Distribute mod weapons to Npcs on the fly in game. Weapons will be assigned based on the 'WeapMaterial' keyword of the weapon they already have equipped.
  • Npcs will change outfit/weapon every so often (configurable).
  • Chance to add vanilla enchantments to weapons/armors. Supports all slots, not just body, hands, feet etc.
  • Swaps enchantments from existing enchantments on Npcs weapons/armors. 
  • Import enchantments from any enchantment mod via json to add to weapons/armors. Wintermyst supported out of the box. 
  • Outfit studio to view and configure outfits. It's an in-game interface between you and the json files outfit system. 

Ready Made Configs:

Bikini Ascend - https://www.loverslab.com/topic/145011-bikinifier/?do=findComment&comment=3031291

Requirements

Sexlab Aroused Extended + the modified esm from the Bikinifier downloads section. 

PapyrusUtil (latest version. Sexlab does NOT have the newest version) - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/484-papyrusutil/

UI Extensions or EFF - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57046

Recommended

AddItemMenu

A tesedit patch. Don't know how to make one? See the section "TesEdit Merged Patch" in this post: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?do=findComment&comment=2251507

Basic Setup

If all you want is to add TAWoBAs to Npc then you:

1. Install the mod. 

2. Start the mod in game and wait. 

3. Open the Mcm and 'Import armors' and wait for it to finish. 

4. Create at least one 'Outfit Group'. Go to the groups menu and assign at least one TAWoBA outfits to a group. 

5. Groups can be assigned to specific armors or 'Armor groups'.

6. When an Npc is loaded that has an armor you have attached an outfit group to it has a chance (based on your settings) to be swapped out for one of the outfits you assigned to that outfit group. 

Advanced Setup

For custom bikinis:

Have a look at the json files in '\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Bikinifier\BikiniArmor\TAWoBA'. 

You can use one of these as a template. Remove all the existing forms from the formlist section and add your own. Change the 'outfitnames' entry to what name it should appear as in game. Do not alter 'partslist' or change the order of items unless you know what you're doing. 

'ArmorType' and 'ArmorTier' are currently unused. 

When you're done, run your json file through a formatting checker like this: https://jsonlint.com/

It is VERY easy to make a mistake in the Json file so be careful and check it before loading it. 

Custom bikini jsons go in the 'Custom' subfolder. 

Go into game and 'Import Armors' again. 

For custom regular armors:

Just use the in-game outfit studio to create outfits. Or if you still want to do it manually: 

Take a look at the example json 'DX Outfits Example Outfit file.json'. This json adds 6 DeserterX outfits to the bikinifier. You can create a list of single, cohesive outfits (all armors from the same outfit) or mashups (mix and match armors that would be suitable to be mixed up). 

Anything contained in the same 'Outfitx' will stay together. If the same 'OutfitX' contains different boots or body etc components then one will be chosen at random to be applied. One json file can contain as many outfits as you like (within reason) but I'd recommend separating them logically by file. The order of 'Outfitx' must match the order of 'outfitnames'. Eg: if the forms for 'Gwelda Vampire Outfit' is 'outfit2' then 'outfitnames' at index 2 must be named as such otherwise they'll be out of order in game and the wrong name will be associated with the wrong parts. 

Special files:

• '\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Bikinifier\Stockings.json' contains a list of 'pool' stockings. You can set the chance for an outfit to receive stockings from the pool in the 'Outfit Explorer' menu. I recommend only adding stockings that end at or near the ankle. The reason being that very often the 'foot' section is designed specifically for a certain boot or shoe and will clip badly. This is especially true for stockings with a foot section designed to fit high heels. 
  • '\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Bikinifier\Heels.json' this is the heels pool.
  • '\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Bikinifier\Jewelry.json' this is the heels pool.
  • '\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Bikinifier\Enchantments\' these are the custom mod enchantment lists. Wintermyst is included by default but you can add any enchantment mod by adding a config json to the subfolders and 'Import Enchantments' in game.
  • '\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Bikinifier\Group Assignments\' Contains the group/outfit/form assignments. Internal use only. Unless you really know what your'e doing. 

Keywording

To get the best 'fit' for outfits an armor needs to be described sufficiently to Bikinifier. The new version of SLAX contains some keywords to help Bikinifier better understand an armor part and how they fit together. You can tag your armors with these to help: 

1. SLA_ArmorPartTop - When an outfit comes in two halves and this is the top portion.

2. SLA_ArmorPartBottom - When an outfit comes in two halves and this is the bottom portion.

Bikinifier will pair any random top and bottom parts from the same outfit group to form a cohesive body armor on an Npc. 

3. SLA_Stockings - This part is a lingerie stockings type part not to be confused with:

4. SLA_HasLeggings - Anything tagged with this keyword will block the equipping of stockings by Bikinifier. Leggings aren't generally sexy and can be added to any part that would make the addition of stockings look bad. This usually can apply to boots that come all the way up the leg or armors that extend down the legs. 

5. SLA_HasSleeves - Same as HasLeggings but for arms. As yet it is unused. 

Weapon keywording of mod added weapons is very important. In particular the 'WeapMaterialType' keyword. Bikinifier uses this keyword to decide what vanilla weapons to swap for which mod added weapons. Weapons will be swapped like-for-like. If a weapon has daedric level damage and stats but has the WeapMaterialIron keyword then it will still be treated as an equivalent of an iron sword. So you can see keywording is important. Material keywords are arranged into 6 levels or tiers of quality roughly based around their smithing perk:

Tier 0 - Iron, Wood

Tier 1 - Steel, Silver, Imperial, Draugr

Tier 2 - Dwarven, Elven, Falmer, DraugrHoned, Nordic

Tier 3 - Orcish

Tier 4 - Glass, Ebony, FalmerHoned

Tier 5 - Daedric, Dragonbone, Stalhrim

Getting Json Lines

You've got a ton of armor mods and getting the Json lines is going to be a pain? Yes I understand. I've created a spreadsheet to try to help. You use TesEdit + Automation tools to output the relevant data and then dump it into the spreadsheet to create a filterable list of Json lines. The spreadsheet is a little rough right now but it's better than nothing. 

Install TesEdit

Install Automation Tools - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49373/

Load your mods in TesEdit. Select all the armor records you want to export. Right click on them and 'Apply Script'. Select AT - Quick Display. 

Tick 'Export as CSV' and press the '+' symbol once to add an extra line.

Put in the boxes in this order:

FULL

BOD2\First Person Flags

EDID

BOD2\Armor Type

Note that the lines above ARE case sensitive.

Hit ok and TesEdit will begin spitting out the info. When it's finished open the folder \TesEdit\Edit Scripts\. Open Exported.csv in notepad++. Copy everything except the first row. Now open the spreadsheet and open 'sheet2' at the bottom. Click on the box A2 and paste the information. If the data all ends up in one column you need to select the column and click 'Data' > 'Text to columns' > Select 'Delimited > Next > Select only 'comma'> next > Click each column in the preview and change it's data type to 'text'. And hit ok. Everything should now be in separate columns. One last thing. Click on F2 and add the name of the mod eg: 'ArmorMod.esp' without the quotes and copy and paste it all the way to the bottom. 

Finally, go back to 'sheet1' at the bottom and now you should see the sheet is now populated with data. Click 'Data' > 'Filter' and now you can search and filter the name or editor id for what you're looking for. The json line for the json files should be compiled in column C

Still to be Done

1. Save/Load settings

4. Add shields as a possible swap out item. 

7. Add missing vanilla DLC to armors list. 

8. Maybe add a menu to create a log to flag items that need to be keyworded etc. 

Known Issues

Outfit Explorer does not display bikinis properly. 

Requiem users! Load Bikinifier before Requiem.esp and rebuild your TesEdit patch and your Requiem patch. You'll HAVE to use a TesEdit patch to propagate both the changes from Requiem and Bikinifier and it's just good modding to use one anyway. 

Bikinifier applies changes at the race level so it will conflict with any other mod that changes the same races. Load bikinifier before these other mods and create/rebuild your TesEdit patch. Don't know what a TesEdit patch is or how to make one? Read the section 'TesEdit Merged Patch' here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?do=findComment&comment=2251507

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/16/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Aroused eXtended, UI Extensions, PapyrusUtil
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

View File

Guest AthenaESIV

Nice! Didn't expect to see this out for a long while... Grats!

Hope it turned out how you wanted, look forward to giving it a try.

Edit: Didn't see the new version of SLAX you mentioned... Did you mean the 2019 October file?

40 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Edit: Didn't see the new version of SLAX you mentioned... Did you mean the 2019 October file?

The esp is in the download here. 

Just add on top of slax from the slax page. 

4 minutes ago, SkyAddiction said:

Ahh, yes. 

It's once again time to not do important things and tinker with another Monoman project. ?

Sorry about that ?

15 minutes ago, yetAnotherLurker said:

I hope I'm not to much of a bother, but I can't seem to find the SLAX esp in the downloads, and I cant seem to locate the esp in the file itself. Where exactly should I be looking xD?

Shit. Sorry. Was certain I uploaded it. 

I've added it to downloads now. 

So, get SLAX here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10461-sexlab-aroused-extended/

And replace the esm with the one from here and you should be good to go. 

Say, if I had a leveled list set up in an armor mod that already contains all the pieces of that armor to make an outfit, is there way to add this leveled list or that outfit via a TESEDIT patch to your bikinifier distribution scheme, any tips for that?

_BIK_AD_Armor_OutfitGroups__Heavy for heavy armor or _BIK_AD_Armor_OutfitGroups__Light for light armor seem like my best option since they seem to be used by the _BIK_ArmorDistributionQuest

Would I use _BIK_AD_Armor_OutfitGroups__All for distribution of say clothing mods(non armor)?

There's also 3 FormIDs _BIK_AD_OutfitGroups_Heavy, _BIK_AD_OutfitGroups_Light, _BIK_AD_OutfitGroups_Cloth that look empty but I'm guessing the mod will dynamically  fill them in, but could I just drop in a lvlist there to add stuff for distribution?

6 hours ago, ttpt said:

Say, if I had a leveled list set up in an armor mod that already contains all the pieces of that armor to make an outfit, is there way to add this leveled list or that outfit via a TESEDIT patch to your bikinifier distribution scheme, any tips for that?

_BIK_AD_Armor_OutfitGroups__Heavy for heavy armor or _BIK_AD_Armor_OutfitGroups__Light for light armor seem like my best option since they seem to be used by the _BIK_ArmorDistributionQuest

Would I use _BIK_AD_Armor_OutfitGroups__All for distribution of say clothing mods(non armor)?

There's also 3 FormIDs _BIK_AD_OutfitGroups_Heavy, _BIK_AD_OutfitGroups_Light, _BIK_AD_OutfitGroups_Cloth that look empty but I'm guessing the mod will dynamically  fill them in, but could I just drop in a lvlist there to add stuff for distribution?

Sorry but there is currently no way to do something like this. You might be able to wrangle something in somewhere but I wouldn't recommend it. 

Bikini lists are more or less 'set in stone' but custom outfit lists are assembled dynamically in game when you import armors. You'll see the available lists being 'consumed' when you hit the button. 

I may add something like that in future but it needs a lot of consideration on how it would fit in. 

Even at a brief glance this seems to be quite a powerful mod for populating Skyrim with mod-added items - it took the work of a few minutes to have most of the ladies of Whiterun rocking all the varieties of bikini armor.

I'm going to have to take a good look at my merged armor mod lists - I know I've accumulated quite a lot of armors I liked over the years but mainly find they only ever get used for playing dress-up with followers.  Would be great to spawn them into the game world with this mod - but first I'll need to figure out where they fit in the armor spectrum.

This mod looks beautiful and I'm definitely going to be using it next time I start a new game.

I do have one question:

How much work would it take me to make it simply equip underwear to the women in my game, without touching the rest of their outfit?

Or is this built just to replace entire outfits, meaning I'd need to create new JSON files listing possible vanilla outfits, and add underwear to those, before assigning them to NPCs like that?

Edit: Oooh, can it add stockings without changing the rest of the outfit?

34 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

I know I've accumulated quite a lot of armors I liked over the years but mainly find they only ever get used for playing dress-up with followers.  Would be great to spawn them into the game world with this mod - but first I'll need to figure out where they fit in the armor spectrum

Yup. I'm in the same boat. Loads of armor mods, rarely see any of them. Hopefully I'll see more of it now. Also might look into adding loot to containers. 

Now I know what you mean about 'where they fit'. Originally I was working on assigning armors to a 'tier':

Tier 0 - Hide/Iron

Tier 1 - Leather/Steel

etc.

Then check the ArmorMaterial keyword on the armor and assign it to a tier. I might still do this but 2 problems:

1. Armor mods generally aren't keyworded very well in my experience. Either the keyword is missing or isn't really appropriate.

2. Clothes. What to do with clothes. I guess I could add value threshold sliders which is something I'm going to try for jewelry.

44 minutes ago, Axelomen said:

How much work would it take me to make it simply equip underwear to the women in my game, without touching the rest of their outfit?

Or is this built just to replace entire outfits, meaning I'd need to create new JSON files listing possible vanilla outfits, and add underwear to those, before assigning them to NPCs like that?

Yes. You'd probably have to do it this way right now. Just thinking it might be possible to add a flag to the outfit to 'Replace or Add' maybe. 

Gak! Now I need to do the SLAX update properly ... and I just found that thing with DF and spent all night clicking on dialog conditions in the CK.

I think you can probably use that ESP with SLAR too. Can't say I've tested it though.

This Bikinificator thing seems very fancy!

I'm going to wait a bit and see if someone posts the Nini ESPs updated with the SLAX flags :) 

27 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Gak! Now I need to do the SLAX update properly

Don't think there's any panic. Would obviously be nice to have though :)

27 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

This Bikinificator thing seems very fancy!

Next up. Enchantment transfer for mage outfits so you don't have to worry about Bikinifier wiping out the goodies on necromancers etc (already done)

and... possibly.... chance to add random enchantments on all parts.... Configurable of course. 

10 minutes ago, Moncoyoule42 said:

Ooo, I'll have to keep an eye on this one. Hopefully a port to SSE in the future once all major priorities are done?

Ahh. I'm not big on porting because I just don't do SE. I'm too entrenched in LE. But I've absolutely no problem with anyone porting any of my mods. Permissions far too often get in the way of progress. 

Buuuut it's complicated by the fact that SLAX doesn't have an SE port due to a SKSE plugin. But I think, at the moment at least, you could just add the keywords to SLA SE version and as long as they have the same FormIds it should be compatible with Bikinifier to my understanding. 

un.thumb.jpg.39234c2bf2f5710a803b7ec6af6a0744.jpg

Random enchantments. Obviously cranked up to maximum here. Might even be able to add enchantments from Wintermyst even. There is one little problem though. Can you spot it? No enchantment names. It's potentially fixable but would need a ton of tedious work I think. 

Now a question about balance. There are 6 levels of enchantments from minor all the way up to master level enchantments. But some of the enchantments aren't explicitly assigned a level. 

What levels should following go into in the range of 1 - 6:

Muffle

Resist Poison 1

Resist Poison 2

Resist Disease 1

Resist Disease 2

Water Breathing

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Enchantment transfer for mage outfits so you don't have to worry about Bikinifier wiping out the goodies on necromancers etc (already done)

and... possibly.... chance to add random enchantments on all parts.... Configurable of course. 

Impressive!

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Now a question about balance. There are 6 levels of enchantments from minor all the way up to master level enchantments. But some of the enchantments aren't explicitly assigned a level. 

Muffle

Resist Poison 1

Resist Poison 2

Resist Disease 1

Resist Disease 2

Water Breathing

Muffle is a low level spell.

Resist Poison depends on strength, compare to potion.

Resist Disease is only useful to the PC, but it's very useful, so Disease 1 could be 3 and/or 4 and Disease 2 could be 5+

Water Breathing is supposed to be rare, but in practice it's rarely needed. Give it a 4+?

Looking at your screenshot, for a vendor character like Adrienne, how do we keep her in a blacksmith apron?

Does re-fitting vendors require an explicit action to assign a group of armors to vendors?

Are blacksmiths considered differently to shopkeepers?

I haven't used any of it yet, as it looks like I'm going to need a lot of preparation to start using this.

I want my regular town ladies to keep wearing their dresses, but worthless adventurer scum like Mjoll or Jenessa to be appropriately equipped, and then housecarls to have something a bit different, and for Irileth to be left alone.

Characters like stewards and other uppity females, I would like to replace too, but with fancy Melodic outfits rather than adventurer gear.

Is it possible?

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Random enchantments. Obviously cranked up to maximum here. Might even be able to add enchantments from Wintermyst even. There is one little problem though. Can you spot it? No enchantment names. It's potentially fixable but would need a ton of tedious work I think. 

Muffle

Resist Poison 1

Resist Poison 2

Resist Disease 1

Resist Disease 2

Water Breathing

I wouldn't bother with enchantment naming at all. I'm willing to bet almost nobody evaluates enchantments based on "Leather Armor Bikini Top of Major AssWhuppin' '' but rather most just spot the icon and immediately look at the effect.

As for enchantment levels, maybe rank them with comparable items in value? That was my first thought.

29 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Looking at your screenshot, for a vendor character like Adrienne, how do we keep her in a blacksmith apron?

Does re-fitting vendors require an explicit action to assign a group of armors to vendors?

Are blacksmiths considered differently to shopkeepers?

I haven't used any of it yet, as it looks like I'm going to need a lot of preparation to start using this.

I want my regular town ladies to keep wearing their dresses, but worthless adventurer scum like Mjoll or Jenessa to be appropriately equipped, and then housecarls to have something a bit different, and for Irileth to be left alone.

Characters like stewards and other uppity females, I would like to replace too, but with fancy Melodic outfits rather than adventurer gear.

Is it possible?

I... oh god, now I'm hoping for that too. ?