6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Muffle is a low level spell.

Huh. I would have said muffle was the most useful of the lot. 

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Is it possible?

Right now the only method of replacement is 'Armor Replacer'. You attach outfit groups to the ARMA record and any females wearing that ARMA have a chance to swap with one of the attached outfits. 

So you could just not attach anything to 'blacksmith apron'. But your problems will start with mjoll. I believe she wears iron armor? So you could attach an outfit group to iron armor but it would affect all Npcs wearing iron armor. 

Hopefully I'll be able to add unique npc tagging and faction tagging. I'd also probably have to add a flag to armor replacer to only affect non unique Npcs. So the pecking order would be:

1. Outfit groups attached to a unique Npc?

2. Outfit groups attached to a member faction?

3. Generic armor replace? + Non unique only flag. 

I'm a bit iffy on factions. I've already added a lot of code to get target factions to the Mcm but for the moment it's just for display purposes. I had to add names to a lot of them as they're not named. Npcs can really be in quite a few factions too in game it seems. It's possible they could be in conflicting factions as well. 

6 hours ago, SkyAddiction said:

I wouldn't bother with enchantment naming at all. I'm willing to bet almost nobody evaluates enchantments based on "Leather Armor Bikini Top of Major AssWhuppin' '' but rather most just spot the icon and immediately look at the effect.

I suppose that's true enough. I won't bother with it for the moment. 

6 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

the most useful of the lot. 

Useful vs easy to get are different things. Flames is pretty useful at level 1, when you get it.

In vanilla it's carefully placed. Use special logic for it if that troubles you.

6 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

It's possible they could be in conflicting factions as well. 

Only a big problem if you have both include and exclude rules.

The best use for factions is possibly when the player makes a faction to serve a purpose specific to Bikinificator and adds unique NPCs or base actors that they want to assign to "Nini Bless" or something?

I'd suggest that's the most important case.

Another silly question... will any of this work for males?

Could it be used to apply skimpy SAM robes or something? So manly!

27 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I'd suggest that's the most important case.

Mmm maybe but wouldn't it be nice to be able to apply an outfit group to an existing faction StewardFaction say and not have to go around and manually add all those npcs to that faction. I'm trying to cut out as much busy work as possible. Creating jsons and making outfit groups is already a lot of work. 

29 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Another silly question... will any of this work for males?

Nope. The effect will fire but will fail on the first condition check. 

I haven't any plans as of yet for males tbh. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

wouldn't it be nice to be able to apply an outfit group to an existing faction StewardFaction

Sure, but does StewardFaction have problematic conflicts?

If it (like a typical player faction) is simply about processing all those members, where's the problem?

If one faction has one kind of assignment:

Housecarls -> slooty iron armor

And another faction has another kind of assignment:

BijinFemales -> slooty steel armor

And Lydia is in Housecarls and BijinFemales then I'd say it makes sense she could get either kind of armor: the set of possibles to pick from simply increases.

At least that's what I'd expect, and it's simple, and easy to explain.

20 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Sure, but does StewardFaction have problematic conflicts?

If it (like a typical player faction) is simply about processing all those members, where's the problem?

Actually I'm not sure I follow. 

It's not possible (to my knowledge) to ask papyrus for a list of members of a particular faction. 

So what you're saying is I think:

Add a bunch of custom empty factions to the mod. Then allow the user to add an Npc to one of these factions and associate an outfit group to that faction. And then allow them to continue to add other Npcs to that faction or create new ones ?

But I don't really see the difference between this and assigning an Npc to their own outfit group. You can already create custom outfit groups and assign whatever outfits you want to that group. You just can't associate a group directly to an Npc yet. Fixing that now. 

The faction assignment I'm thinking of is just more 'broad brush' strokes. If then you find an npc that shouldn't really be following that faction rule for whatever reason you could assign them an Npc specific outfit group which will override the faction assignment. 

For example you assign 'Fancy clothes' outfit group to StewardFaction but later decide that one of the steward is a bit of a slut and so assign her to 'Slutty clothes' outfit group directly. 

This make sense? Or am I overthinking something. 

untitled.thumb.jpg.b784720f490b56e2ebeac9183c1e3444.jpg

Looking through the 'DX Outfits Example Outfit file.json' and the last screenshot you posted, that's kind of what I wanted to accomplish via TESEDIT earlier, but I'm just still not figuring it out quite yet.

Does the json file or the bikinifier have any checks for what goes in there, like does it strictly look for it to be a valid armor record? Because what I've been trying to feed it is a leveled list since that's already what I have set up to distribute armor mods in my setup

Although I think I'm making the error of putting in the HEX codes into the json files which use decimal, am I correct on this?

23 minutes ago, ttpt said:

Does the json file or the bikinifier have any checks for what goes in there, like does it strictly look for it to be a valid armor record?

Yes. Records must be armor records. You can dump all the forms from an outfit into the list, the bikinifier will try to filter out what it needs: Body, head, hands, feet, ArmorPartTops, ArmorPartBottoms and jewelry. Anything else will be ignored. So if an outfit comes with 'accessories' of some sorts they'll be ignored. 

26 minutes ago, ttpt said:

Although I think I'm making the error of putting in the HEX codes into the json files which use decimal, am I correct on this?

Yep, Jsons can not be in Hex. Must be in decimal. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Add a bunch of custom empty factions to the mod. Then allow the user to add an Npc to one of these factions and associate an outfit group to that faction. And then allow them to continue to add other Npcs to that faction or create new ones ?

No. I'm saying that from Bikinifier's perspective, the factions being addressed must already exist.

It doesn't have to make or edit them.

I inferred your issue about faction conflict to apply to the case of an NPC in multiple factions that are both addressed by Bikinifier, each with different outfits.

e.g.

The no conflict case:

I decide that I want Stewards in BLESS outfits and I want Mjoll and Lydia in some subset of Melodic outfits.

Faction Stewards already exists and contains all the vanilla Stewards.

And in my Nini ESP, I make a new faction SteelBuns (I made it, not Bikinifier) and added Mjoll and Lydia to it.

I inform Biknifier I want it to handle those factions.

I inform Bikinifier I want stewards faction to use a group containing <list of BLESS> - the group is a regular Bikinifier group

I inform Bikinifier I want SteelBuns faction ot use a group containing <list of Steel> - the group is a regular Bikinifier group

And maybe I have some Priests faction in my game, from SLS, or from DF (both have factions for priests, though the DF one is purposely sparse for now). The faction already exists.

And I assign that faction to add the BLESS group I made earlier.

Then when Bikinifier iterates over its NPCs, it checks membership of those factions and the outfits associated with the matching factions are all added to the pool, along with anything else that was specified via the Bikinifier MCM, or whatever.

It doesn't enumerate the faction members. It's merely performing a check on that NPC to establish additions to the set of outfits possible for that NPC.

It means I mange the population segments, or NPC sets entirely in the CK, or Tes5Edit via factions, but the groups are entirely in Bikinifier, and the group -> faction mappings are also Bikinifier MCM.

How does Bikinifier get those Faction forms? A list of Filename and ID pairs in a JSON file? 

14 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

e.g.

Ok. We're on the same page then because this is how it will work. 

1. Check Npc specific group assigned?

2. Get the factions the npc is in and check have they an outfit group assigned. Bikinifier will read in all factions and you can select built in ones or custom mod added ones in the Mcm and attach an outfit group to it.

3. Last resort: check has the armor they're wearing got an outfit group assigned? If Npc is unique and the 'Replace Unique Npc Armor' flag is set then swap outfit. 

How does Bikinifier get those Faction forms?

Getting the factions an actor is a member of is fine. There's GetFactions()

Providing papyrus a faction and asking it 'Who are the members of this faction' is not possible. Learned this when trying to add fit in MWA for house containers to match the npcs that live there. 

Maybe it's time to move to YAML?

What is YAML?

18 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Yes. Records must be armor records. You can dump all the forms from an outfit into the list, the bikinifier will try to filter out what it needs: Body, head, hands, feet, ArmorPartTops, ArmorPartBottoms and jewelry. Anything else will be ignored. So if an outfit comes with 'accessories' of some sorts they'll be ignored. 

Yep, Jsons can not be in Hex. Must be in decimal. 

Ok yeah, once I put the dec on the json it seems to almost be working for what I want.

The problem I seem to have now though, is that on my setup I made a plugin that is a merge of all the armor mods I use, like the example Dx Merge but bigger, any time I add an armor mod to it, I take the individual armor pieces of that mod and feed each of them as a set to a leveled list so as to create an outfit, which I then feed to different faction leveled lists that distributes the armors to boss chests for each faction as appropriate, warlocks, necromancers, etc, and also to female enemy NPCs, so I get random faction NPCs wearing those armors.

This is all well and good, but it's only for enemies and honestly the bikinifier here with the ability to assign to regular NPC and also able to have the NPCs change daily just seems like a big improvement.

The TL;DR of my problem boils down to the fact that the bikinifier doesn't seem to pull stuff from leveled lists the way regular skyrim would, so the next step would be to pull stuff myself from the leveled list outfits I've created and feed them to json files, I'll try out the automation tools and see if I can, well, automate this part.

14 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

How does Bikinifier get those Faction forms?

I mean how does it know what factions I want to show up in the MCM so I can assign groups to them?

GetFactions() has nothing to do with that as its actor specific, and in this case I just want to identify what factions out of the bazillion Skyrim factions I care about and want to show up in a group assignment UI.

29 minutes ago, ttpt said:

The TL;DR of my problem boils down to the fact that the bikinifier doesn't seem to pull stuff from leveled lists the way regular skyrim would, so the next step would be to pull stuff myself from the leveled list outfits I've created and feed them to json files, I'll try out the automation tools and see if I can, well, automate this part.

Yea. Look I know it's a lot of work believe me. But hopefully it's the kind of thing you do once and leave it. 

What is really needed is a real easy way of just importing what you want into the mod. But I don't know how to go about that yet. 

22 minutes ago, Durante said:

Damn brilliant!! If only adding custom armors were a bit simpler ? one way would be like     NPC Clothing Replacer does, create a showroom to teleport to and setup and preview armors on mannequins before deploying, but I imagine that would involve a lot of scripting.

See step 7 of the To Do list

7. Teleport to an 'outfit studio' for outfit configuration where Adrianne Avenicci will help preview outfits as selected. 

The cell already exists and you can activate Adrianne which will open her inventory and she'll put on anything you give her. So there's a little bit done already. 

This might be a good, in game way to create outfits rather than trawling through jsons. But you'd have to have the armor in your inventory already which is chicken and egg type stuff. 

Just a side point I'll make to everyone regarding armor merges. I'm not sure how merging mods works internally. I would guess that if the load order and content is the exact same then the merge produced will be the same every time - The FormIds will be the same which is massively important to bikinifier. I'd also guess that if you were to add armors on to the bottom of the merge then it should be fine. But I am purely guessing here. 

If the merge is different every time then it means trouble. And you'd have to leave the merge alone or redo your bikinifier jsons which would be a massive pain in the ass. 

14 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I mean how does it know what factions I want to show up in the MCM so I can assign groups to them?

Currently it doesn't. It just reads in all the factions the actor under the crosshairs is in and spits them into a list. Unnamed factions are removed by default as they're a lot less useful. 

16 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea. Look I know it's a lot of work believe me. But hopefully it's the kind of thing you do once and leave it. 

What is really needed is a real easy way of just importing what you want into the mod. But I don't know how to go about that yet. 

Just a side point I'll make to everyone regarding armor merges. I'm not sure how merging mods works internally. I would guess that if the load order and content is the exact same then the merge produced will be the same every time - The FormIds will be the same which is massively important to bikinifier. I'd also guess that if you were to add armors on to the bottom of the merge then it should be fine. But I am purely guessing here. 

If the merge is different every time then it means trouble. And you'd have to leave the merge alone or redo your bikinifier jsons which would be a massive pain in the ass. 

The problem with the merges and such is that, well, they will be different for everyone and like for example

"Gwelda Witch",
            "Sotteta Huntress",
            "Gwelda Dawnguard",
            "Gwelda Vampire",
            "Tembtra Thief",
            "Gwelda Red Riding Hood"

I have all those mods but if merge them I will get different values from the "DX Outfits Example Outfit file.json", it depends on how you go about the merge, are you merging all of them into the first armor mod, are you making a new esp with them, what happens if you want to add another mod to that merge later on, and in my case, what if you have modified stuff on the esps. All those things will make the values differ, so at the end of the day armor merge.jsons are a thing we will have to do individually. Either that or not merge our armor mods. In my case, I don't redo my armor merge, I merely add stuff to it, so I wouldn't have to redo the json file once I'm done with it.

And regarding point 1, I'm already fiddling with the automation tools, like I was trying to see if I could incorporate what I've already done for armors myself and yes, that was a big pain in the ass, but I think this is workable,

Ok, I've fiddled with the spreadsheet some more, one final question, when dealing with stuff like for example, the tembra thief armor, which has like 3 different kinds of dresses, what happens if I put all 3 of them into the same outfit on the json file? Will the bikinifier randomly assign one of the 3 different kinds of dresses to the NPC, or will it just dump all of them into the NPC and just let skyrim sort it out?

12 minutes ago, ttpt said:

Ok, I've fiddled with the spreadsheet some more, one final question, when dealing with stuff like for example, the tembra thief armor, which has like 3 different kinds of dresses, what happens if I put all 3 of them into the same outfit on the json file? Will the bikinifier randomly assign one of the 3 different kinds of dresses to the NPC, or will it just dump all of them into the NPC and just let skyrim sort it out?

Only one will be chosen at random. 

But you've got to be a bit careful with DX stuff. Very often the body will come in two parts - top and bottom. So you need to attach the top and bottom keywords to them. If there's more than 2 tops and bottoms they'll be mixed and matched within the same outfit group to hopefully form one good looking body unit. 

If you don't apply the keywords and the outfit does come in two halves then whichever occupies the body slot will be equipped and the bottom will be treated like an accessory and just ignored. So in the case of DX stuff the body slot item is usually the top. So your girls breasts will be covered ok but their asses will be exposed. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

It just reads in all the factions the actor under the crosshairs is in and spits them into a list.

But to get this as automated as feasible, it makes sense to identify only a subset of interesting factions.

Most can be ignored, not just nameless ones.

The interesting factions can then be quickly mapped to groups at game start, and then you save the mapping, so that only has to be done once.

Thereafter, when you mess about with your game, you will get all that happen by with a click - so you can devote your efforts to maintaining group contents and manage NPCs mainly by faction.

This is an OK setup for the players who are going to edit their armor ESPs to add keywords.

Other kinds of player are probably not going to find this much fun ... but I suppose some people will upload their merges and json files and such, and others will use what they are given, as happens with TAWoBA.

Now I think about it, the newer ME does some things like this. I can't remember how close it is, but I have some vague recollection it could put outfits on NPCs somehow, and you could make arbitrary named outfit categories.

16 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Most can be ignored, not just nameless ones.

You'd actually be surprised how many useful factions are unnamed. I had to attach storageUtil strings to them. These are them:

StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x01BCC0, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "BanditFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x072FE8, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "CaravanMerchant")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0FF234, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "CompanionsCircle")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05C84E, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "CurrentFollowerFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0BD738, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "CurrentHireling")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x060028, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "FavorJobsBeggarsFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0BF210, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "FavorJobsChopWoodFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x060027, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "FavorJobsDrunksFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0A8006, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "FavorJobsGatherWheatFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0A8005, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "FavorJobsMineOreFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x04E509, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "HunterFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x09A7A7, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "JobAnimalTrainerFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05091C, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "JobApothecaryFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x053514, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "JobBardFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05091D, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "JobBlacksmithFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0DDDA8, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "JobCarriageFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05091E, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "JobCourtWizardFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x051591, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "JobFarmerFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x051592, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "JobFletcherFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0813B7, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "JobGuardCaptainFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x051593, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "JobHostlerFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05091F, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "JobHousecarlFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05091B, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "JobInnkeeperFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x050920, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "JobJarlFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05CCAE, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "JobJusticiar")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x051595, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "JobLumberjackFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x051596, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "JobMerchantFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x051597, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "JobMinerFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x051599, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "JobMiscFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05159B, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "JobOrcChiefFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05159C, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "JobOrcWiseWomanFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05159A, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "JobPriestFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x09CC97, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "JobRentRoomFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x050921, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "JobSpellFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x050922, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "JobStewardFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0EB091, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "KhajiitCaravanFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0BBA9F, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "OrcGuardFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000DB1, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "PlayerFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x084D1B, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "PlayerFollowerFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0A2C8D, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "PlayerHousecarlFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0C6472, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "PlayerMarriedFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05C84D, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "PotentialFollowerFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x019809, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "PotentialMarriageFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0C6015, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "SailorFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0A355F, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "ShipsRedWaveFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0AA0A4, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "SilverHandFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x027242, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "VampireFaction")
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x026724, "Skyrim.esm"), "_BIK_FactionName", "WarlockFaction")

So, ya. I suppose I could add a drop down box for them. Some of them are a bit useless and misleading though. Priest faction only has danica, maramal and dinya. 

17 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Now I think about it, the newer ME does some things like this. I can't remember how close it is, but I have some vague recollection it could put outfits on NPCs somehow, and you could make arbitrary named outfit categories.

Probably should have mentioned this 2 weeks ago.... :P

I built a working json with my merge, and let me tell you the mod works great, only problem is that randomly assigning too many resource intensive outfits in a densely populated area isn't doing my computer any favors, no crashes but loading into an area with too much stuff isn't great. Might have to give up on that and work only with TAWoBA.

Would love to see the component to just add stuff to outfits like jewelry and the like though.

25 minutes ago, ttpt said:

I built a working json with my merge, and let me tell you the mod works great, only problem is that randomly assigning too many resource intensive outfits in a densely populated area isn't doing my computer any favors, no crashes but loading into an area with too much stuff isn't great.

I find that the initial loading of the meshes and textures is the worst. Once the outfit is loaded and the bikinifier decides to apply the outfit again/to another npc it's much smoother. 

But yea, try to avoid those mad 4k textured outfits. Nice as they may be there's a reason beths textures look crap. Just like there's a reason horses are god awful slow in Skyrim - the 'streaming' of stuff into the game isn't great. 

Obviously, your mileage will vary depending on how many npcs you apply it to, what kind of outfits they're loading and your pc specs. 

Yeah, I was just going nuts as a test by applying it to every npc, farmers and all, kind of not great, will probably stick the fancy clothes only on fancy people, and keep the bikini armors and such on "armored" ladies.

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

7. Teleport to an 'outfit studio' for outfit configuration where Adrianne Avenicci will help preview outfits as selected. 

The cell already exists and you can activate Adrianne which will open her inventory and she'll put on anything you give her. So there's a little bit done already. 

This might be a good, in game way to create outfits rather than trawling through jsons. But you'd have to have the armor in your inventory already which is chicken and egg type stuff. 

That could be a really great addition for those who aren't comfortable building armor lists outside of the game.  Probably not very efficient, but I could see some users spending hours building cool mix+match outfits, which would be difficult without a visual guide to show if it looks good or not. 

The chicken/egg issue I don't think would be such a problem, altho you'd likely want to just straight-up recommend users have additemmenu for building outfits that way. 

Possible recommendation would be to include a "stash" barrel and a "trash bin" barrel in this cell, so players could deposit their "real" inventory somewhere safe and easily dump + delete all of their dressup items once done with building outfits.