untitled.thumb.jpg.e938f2041e0ce83054fbae28d3fa2788.jpg

Outfit studio preview

Really should have called it something else to avoid confusion but too late now. Next version will require PapyrusUtil and UI extensions. 

- Button in the Mcm to teleport there. And return to where you were previously. 

- Prompt to remove all your stuff to a chest when entering the cell. (And be returned automatically when leaving).

- Wheel menu automatically registered and de-registered when entering/leaving the cell. 

- Create new outfit files. Add new outfits to them. Set the chance on the outfit of giving stockings from the stockings pool. 

- Add/remove stockings from the stockings pool by add/removing them from the closet on the right. 

- Select and modify outfits by adding/removing items from the clothes pile to the left.

- Preview outfits on Adrianne. Rolls a random combination of the selected outfit onto her. Activating Adrianne opens her inventory so you can see what's she's wearing. 

- Garbage disposal barrel.

- Add Item Menu Button.

- Set the chance on the outfit of giving heels from the heels pool.

Any other suggestions now would be the time to make them. 

Just realized something silly. See the lines down Adriannes face. I thought it was just something weird with my lighting/shadows/enb settings in my MO CK profile. 

Turns out it's a scar....

What? Did someone hit her in the face with a rake?

That's to say nothing about the CK adding stuff to a DUPLICATE?  Don't remember vanilla Adrianne having rake marks down her face, hmm CK?!

I'm assuming this update also adds the ability to save json files from within the game? I'm also assuming the create new outfit button will make an outfit out of whatever is in her inventory, but is it still possible to put two body slot items on her and the created outfit will make outfits with a 50-50 split on those item?

Also when you think about it and npc is also a container, so this is still looking like what I needed.

1 hour ago, ttpt said:

I'm assuming this update also adds the ability to save json files from within the game?

Yep. That's essentially what it is - an in-game way of interacting with the 'back-end' of the mod. 

Basic flow is: You create an outfit file, then create a new outfit in that file (both done through the wheel menu). Then there's a pile of clothes on a table to the left that's not shown in the shot which serves as the 'outfit container'. You use the AddItemMenu button to give yourself whatever you want and add the items to the pile of clothes. Anything added or removed from the clothes pile is added/removed to the outfit. Adrianne is really just for previewing random outfit results from what you've put together. You can open her inventory to see exactly what she's wearing if something's not working out right but you don't know what the armor is. Set the chance for heels/stockings also through the wheel and add heels/stockings to their respective closets to the right (also not in the shot).

Selecting another file/outfit will load that outfits items into the clothes pile and build a preview on Adrianne so you can go back and fix/add/remove things if you want. 

Any leftover crap you don't want just throw into the garbage disposal barrel before you leave. 

There'll also be a weapon container most likely. 

I'm trying to create custom bikini and I'm kinda confused on where to get the values for the json list, example.

"abs" : 
        [
            "7623|TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp",
            "7625|TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp",
            "7627|TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp",
            "7629|TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp"

how did you get the values 7623, 7625, 7627... etc?  

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Have a look here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?do=findComment&comment=2251507

Under the heading "Customising DeviceList.json" and in the "Advanced-ish understanding:" subheading. 

Thanks for helping out. Here are the custom bikinis. Its for the BikiniAscend mod. http://mod.dysintropi.me/nisetanaka/

BikiniOrcArmor.json BikiniElvenArmor.json  BikiniThalmorRobes.json

Folks version 2.0 is up. It's a fairly significant update and there were some changes to critical structures so I'm not sure if updating will work but I've tried my best to build in an update path. But if you do try updating then at a minimum you need to get 'Resources Remaining' back to it's starting values of 1000, 300, 150. before updating This means all the outfit leveled lists are at their starting default. To do this remove all your outfit files from the folder and run 'Import armors' again. Bikini jsons can stay as they're on a different system. This should reset resources back to default. Then install the update and see if it works. 

New version requires PapyrusUtil latest version and UI Extentions. 

V2.0

- Added 'Outfit Studio' - an in-game interface between you and the backend of Bikinifier that you can use to view, modify and create new outfits.
- Button in the Mcm to teleport there. And return to where you were previously. 
- Prompt to remove all your stuff to a chest when entering the cell. (And be returned automatically when leaving).
- Wheel menu automatically registered and de-registered when entering/leaving the cell. 
- Create new outfit files. Add new outfits to them. Set the chance on the outfit of giving stockings from the stockings pool. 
- Add/remove stockings from the stockings pool by add/removing them from the closet on the right. 
- Select and modify outfits by adding/removing items from the clothes pile to the left.
- Preview outfits on Adrianne. Rolls a random combination of the selected outfit onto her. Activating Adrianne opens her inventory so you can see what's she's wearing. 
- Garbage disposal barrel.
- Add Item Menu Button.
- Set the chance on the outfit of giving heels from the heels pool.

- Added a jewelry pool.

- Added automatic weapon sorting in the outfit studio. 

- Faction list in the Mcm will now display a global list of common factions when there's no actor under your crosshairs. 
- Added import stockings/heels/jewelry.

- Import/Export outfit/group assignments. 

Sorry folks I messed something up in 2.0 - the armors in the outfit weren't being tagged which lead to naked Npcs. If you've built outfits in the outfit studio in 2.0 you need to rebuild them by:

1. Select the outfit so the container loads with all the outfit armors

2. Remove them all.

3. Exit the container menu and wait for 'Outfit rebuilt' message.

4. Dump all the items back into the container. 

This will now tag the armors and Npcs shouldn't be naked any more when that outfit is used. You might have to wait for the Npc to change their outfit again (default 24 hours). 

All this stems from the fact that you can not remove items from a leveled list. You can only add them or revert the list. So I had to revert the list and rebuild them from scratch any time you remove an item from an outfit in outfit studio. PITA. 

I pray this is the last of any major bugs so I can put a fork in this mod and move on to more fun stuff. Working on this has not been fun. 

Tried out the outfit studio and yeah, it's pretty much everything I've ever wanted. Definitely an improvement from trying to do things manually on the jsons. But the feature I most appreciate from this mod is the periodic switching of outfits from NPCs tough. Definitely would call this mod done unless some unexpected bugs show up.

12 hours ago, ttpt said:

Tried out the outfit studio and yeah, it's pretty much everything I've ever wanted. Definitely an improvement from trying to do things manually on the jsons. But the feature I most appreciate from this mod is the periodic switching of outfits from NPCs tough. Definitely would call this mod done unless some unexpected bugs show up.

I have seen some naked npcs from time to time. They're getting the armor but not equipping it. 

While building the mod I have seen issues where an npc will not equip an item no matter how many times EquipItem is called (via script or console even). Probably another bug/behavior in skyrim to contend with. 

They're usually fine the next time the outfit is changed for some reason (item removed maybe). Might need to add a check if the body item is equipped before ending the effect. If not, retry. 

3 hours ago, qiyf123@gmail.com said:

Is this mod also effective for ordinary bandits? After they are killed, is the loot that the players get are the the clothes and weapons the npc used at that moment? Can devious devices be equipped to various NPCs by this mod

For armor it is effective for all females. Or females with their armor/faction/themselves set with an outfit group.

For weapons it is effective for all. 

2 hours ago, ttpt said:

It'll only work on female bandits but you can probably make an outfit out of DD stuff if you so desire

Mmm. DDs might come later. We'll see. 

For now bikinifier only recognises items added to an outfit that are:

body

head

hands

feet

ArmorPartTop

ArmorPartBottom

Jewelry

Stockings (SLA_HasStockings)

So you could create DD outfits but only probably boots/gloves/suit.

I was making outfits out of bikini ascend stuff, the one that has bikinis in elven, orcish and thalmor styles. I don't think anybody made any conversion of that .esp like they did for Tawoba. In any case the panty section of those outfits use slot 52 but adding ArmorPartBottom to them and then ArmorPartTop to the bikini part made them work just fine.

I imagine it's possible to make like a DD set with a chastity bra and some other non standard part if you use the SLAX keywords. Probably possible to make a set with any number of DD items as parts by abusing the keywords.

• 1 month later...

Consider this a feature request, but it would be awful nice if Bikinifier recognized more body slots natively, specifically the circlet slot (42). I have an awful lot of armor mods that use slot 42 for their helmets, which bikinifier doesn't recognize because they're not marked as jewelry.

Some armor makers also like to use the forearms slot (34?) for gloves, and the calves slot for all sorts of things.

I suppose an alternative would be additional keywords in SLA, such as SLA_ArmorPartHead, SLA_ArmorPartHand, etc. but since SLA/SLAR/SLAX are other people's mods, I'm guessing that would be more difficult.

In the meantime, I will try tagging everything with the "ArmorJewelry [KYWD:0006BBE9]" keyword from skyrim.esm and see if Bikinifier picks up on them when I rebuild the outfit. I'll report back if it works.

Edit01: Nope, simply adding the ArmorJewelry keyword in Tes5edit, then rebuilding the armor in the GUI does not work. Cranking up the outfit jewelry percentage gives you jewelry from the pool.

I can try editing the jsons to match the tawoba exemplar . . . .

Edit02: I'm sure _you_ already know this, but the user can't preview BikiniArmors in your Outfit studio, just outfits from Outfit files. In other words, I won't know if copying the tawoba files worked until the outfit appears in the game.

Does Bikinifier currently make use of any of these keywords from skyrim.esm? Are body, foot, hand, and head determined by slot rather than keyword? What keywords should I use if I want Bikinifier to recognize a circlet helmet as jewelry?

Thanks

0006C0ED    ArmorBoots    
0006BBE8    ArmorClothing    
0006C0EC    ArmorCuirass    
0006C0EF    ArmorGauntlets    
0006BBD2    ArmorHeavy    
0006C0EE    ArmorHelmet    
0006BBE9    ArmorJewelry    
0006BBD3    ArmorLight    
000A8657    ClothingBody    
0010CD08    ClothingCirclet    
0010CD12    ClothingFeet    
0010CD13    ClothingHands    
0010CD11    ClothingHead    
0010CD09    ClothingRing    

4 hours ago, stillnofunnylogin said:

Does Bikinifier currently make use of any of these keywords from skyrim.esm? Are body, foot, hand, and head determined by slot rather than keyword? What keywords should I use if I want Bikinifier to recognize a circlet helmet as jewelry?

Sorry I don't remember off-hand but I suspect not. Given most armor mods are a complete mess I can not rely on vanilla keywords to provide an accurate description of an armor piece. All I can rely upon is that if an item uses the body slot then its probably a body slot item etc. Every armor mod I've ever installed has had something wrong with it, minor or major. 

SLAX keywords on the other hand -> I can be fairly sure that if they're there then they were put there with purpose and not because the armor modder copied an inappropriate vanilla armor piece.

5 hours ago, stillnofunnylogin said:

Thanks

0006C0ED    ArmorBoots    
0006BBE8    ArmorClothing    
0006C0EC    ArmorCuirass    
0006C0EF    ArmorGauntlets    
0006BBD2    ArmorHeavy    
0006C0EE    ArmorHelmet    
0006BBE9    ArmorJewelry    
0006BBD3    ArmorLight    
000A8657    ClothingBody    
0010CD08    ClothingCirclet    
0010CD12    ClothingFeet    
0010CD13    ClothingHands    
0010CD11    ClothingHead    
0010CD09    ClothingRing    

If the circlet item is current flagged as as clothingcirclet, you could try changing it in the mods keywords to armorhelmet, or just change the keywords to the appropriate helmet type, it will still take the circlet slot, but any mods using keywords should then see it as a helmet of the appropriate type.