BreakArmor for Vanilla Armors (Last Update: 130115)

Old attachment links have become obsolete. Try this link instead.

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=14068

Install with this mod all my guards change to the female armor showing boobs with their... male head... sign.

I'm changing all the guards from male to female now 

btw, that shouldn't be.. what's wrong with them?

You installed manually instead of using omod? or else, what armor you chose? Is there any other guard armor overhaul you're using?

no, no other guard armor overhaul.

but I have changed some guards to female. maybe I should change something other than flags or maybe I should use other all female guards mod.

btw I stopped used colorwheels sexy oblivion overhaul because the town guard offtime cloth mesh are replaced to fur armor mesh and makes lower body and hands disappeared. I don't known why but I guess something conflicts and makes break armor goes bad. 

no, no other guard armor overhaul.

but I have changed some guards to female. maybe I should change something other than flags or maybe I should use other all female guards mod.

btw I stopped used colorwheels sexy oblivion overhaul because the town guard offtime cloth mesh are replaced to fur armor mesh and makes lower body and hands disappeared. I don't known why but I guess something conflicts and makes break armor goes bad. 

That something was probably you if you did not make a complete mashup of all body parts for the fur armor mesh.  The outfits the guards wear while off-duty are full body outfits in colourwheels overhaul, so unless you modify things inside the esp file with the Construction Set then you will break it.   Renaming nif files is not enough in cases like this....if that is what you did.  :P

• 1 month later...

hello, my first time posting on forums, I'm having trouble with the vanilla armors not rendering properly, My female characters chest is all distorted, I can't figure out whats wrong. I'm sure I installed every thing correctly. if some one could walk me through it I'd appreciate it. I'm also new to modding oblivion too.

• 3 weeks later...

That will vary from armor to armor. For the most part, baring a few exceptions(only one that comes to mind being the catsuit DB armor) the armor will simply change to whatever meshes you chose during the OMOD instillation. the exceptions will require something specific to be downloaded first. There are screenshots of everything included during the install so you'll know what you're getting even if you forget the names of what you have so honestly it's pretty low stress. Just pick the things that you want and if they differ from what you have then you can go download the original mod if it becomes to jarring.

• 1 month later...

The omod was really inconsistent about which armors it replaced, like it replaced the blades armor and a few others but it didnt replace the shrouded armor or anything stronger then glass.

edit: i tried redownloading the mod... that didnt go so well, now none of the armor is replaced

NOOOO :(

Eventually I may make Break Armor versions of the meshes, but its not going to be anytime soon.

Neph I' ll send you cookies if you do :)

Its an incredibly huge undertaking, and since I'm currently not even using Break Armor, I have no desire to get started anytime soon.

If someone wants to make BA meshes using my replacer, they can feel free.

• 1 month later...

May I bring Rose of the Guard, by Topazanite, to your attention? http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/34611//?

After that, I had an issue with the Vanilla BreakArmor Update 130101to130115 file. It added no damaged .nifs besides those I found in steel, guard, & darkbrotherhood. I do not believe it's something I over looked? Is it because I got my yuraciva replacers from her female armor compilation pack?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hope this question can be answered. I have a few mods (Westwing Rouge) is one of them. Since I do not have the software to alter meshes, I did find that the meshes were separated as to be able to remove pieces at a time and make break armor files.  However, under it's mod. They don't work.  After copying all files over to LCMage addon for Nexons armor, renamed files to match. They worked. Any clues as to why?

I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you're talking about. Is that even related to the vanilla contents? Or something on Break Armor general?

So I'll have to be clear first.. what's the Westwing Rouge? Is that an armor mod? Can you post its plugin file? or have the link?

I don't think this is a naming issue because you had experienced it before. Well, from what you describe, It may be because of male/female mesh path problem.  

No promise though.