Lol skyrim nexus banned me...

fapmcfap

so yesterday i logged into my account, and it said i was banned from the network, not telling me why, or with any warning, so i made a new account and moved on, and now that account was banned, and i never even said a word or made a mod with it.

Tryed to make another account and it said i was not allowed to do so, so they even went as far as banning my IP, anyone know where i can either get mods elsewhere, or get a new account? i cant even download files T_T

Guest Lehshara

what is a proxy program?

oh and my account was pwnmcpwn, similar to this one, eccept i would get banned for this one, oh the irony XD

The person that banned you even don't created thread on Nexus forum about this but he should do that.

Try downloading Proxy program or Hide IP program it will help you register on site without getting banned again for nothing.

so yesterday i logged into my account, and it said i was banned from the network, not telling me why, or with any warning, so i made a new account and moved on, and now that account was banned, and i never even said a word or made a mod with it.

Tryed to make another account and it said i was not allowed to do so, so they even went as far as banning my IP, anyone know where i can either get mods elsewhere, or get a new account? i cant even download files T_T

https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en

Enjoy being unbanable (at least by your IP)

Bah fuck all that.

If you're using a cable modem and router in one, you can probably change the MAC address of the unit which will get you a new ip.

1) disconnect the cable from the wall but leave the unit plugged in. You'll have local network, but no connection to the internet.

2) go into the web-based control panel

3) dig around and find the "MAC Address" of the unit

4) put in a new MAC Address... changing one number by 1 will be good enough. The high number is F, the low number is Zero. 

5) save it. make sure it saves.

6) pull the power from the modem

7) reconnect the cable

8) re-power the modem

voila, you have a new IP address. It's in the same subnet tho, so if they blocked your subnet then they've stomped potentially hundreds maybe thousands of people just to get to you. In which case I would ask you what you did to shit on their parade so hard.

I see no forum posts by you which means no mod comments. What exactly COULD you have done? The answer to this is not "NOTHING!!" . . . i'm asking if there was something you said in pm or an uploaded mod or whatever that could have been over-interpreted by a mod crew.

Guest Vendayn

Because I put up screenshots (that showed no nudity or barely any skin at all, there are WAY worse screenshots on there) of the Monli race. My character was "too young" to be up on Nexus. So my entire screenshot collection was removed and I was banned.

I went to chat on an alt account and Vampire Dante just laughed and banned me again.

That is rather annoying, but I'll probably laugh later.

Yeah no wonder you got banned....

The word Loli (Pre-teenager/Underage) is a violation of the Nexus rules and you were showing of a mod which is from this site which is a instant ban at the Nexus.

As for the "too young" bit I can see their point but I think it's more personal discretion in this case, it's not like Skyrim has children in it already.....right?

Guest Vendayn

I didn't even link or talk about the race at all lol. For all they know, I could have made the already in-game children as playable with some edits to them. And there are WAY worse screenshots that get to the top images on there and are left alone. And I've seen way younger looking characters (that someone actually made with the in-game children) get to the top images.

Oh well, I have a 3rd account on there that I can use. Plus a dynamic IP anyway. I just will only download stuff from them for now on. Its just funny now lol.

The moderators over there in Skyrim Nexus are a bunch of hypocrites. Sure, they can "play it safe" or enacting "upon discretion", but come on, some of the content there are questionable enough whereas something as simple as what the OP has posted is far from anything dangerous. Assuming the OP was truthful in not talking about the race, then I can only assume that the moderators knew ahead of time of the race used in the image and so they just went ahead and banned him. (And I really fucking hate it when moderators just "laugh" and not give a proper response. I know this is the Internet and you're not getting paid for your moderator job, but you still have to act professional in my opinion, especially if you have authoritative status.) Now as far as the loli issue is concerned, I can understand if the characters were obviously children, but I don't see a "child" in the OP's images. Sure, she's got a cute baby face and somewhat small in stature, but she's far from "child"-like in appearance. Hell, even in real life I've seen adult women who are petite like what OP showed.

The sad truth, however, is that the Skyrim Nexus is a really good reliable repository of mods, so I can't completely hate it. My only issue is with the moderators. So like the OP, I only download from them. I MAY upload something in the future, but I'll most likely make my stuff LoversLab exclusive. Hell, maybe even to the Steam Workshop...

Guest Vendayn

Nope, never talked about the mod once. And even if someone asked (no one ever did), I wouldn't have responded. I never actually wanted to be banned from Nexus, so I actually never really did much on there and played it safe...I mostly posted positive comments (I just skipped any negativity if I didn't like a mod), post screenshots and...that is it. I did have a Skyrim fix mod for Sounds of Skyrim, but that was only mod I had up.

Well, I sent them an email to get a proper response. Maybe they'll "fix" it or unban my account at the very least. But guess like Cornbreadtm said, anything here...guess don't show it on Nexus.

BTW, I haven't looked...but my friend said there are WAY younger (and a lot of them) characters if you google them that are on Nexus. But since I'm actually at work, I'll avoid searching for now.

Archived