Street of Rage 4

On 8/7/2020 at 2:06 AM, SrJustice said:

Just finishied my mod ,hope you guys like it.have fun :)

place the files in their respective folders.

blaze_0000.png.decdfb6fe826348f5e3416a08e5b3335.png

Blaze_Stockings.rar 43.74 MB · 185 downloads

Just played with your model for about an hour. Loving the bigger boobs! Any chance that you might try to give them a little "Jiggle"? Aside from that, this is my favorite Blaze replacer yet! Excellent work!

4 hours ago, splashzone said:

Just played with your model for about an hour. Loving the bigger boobs! Any chance that you might try to give them a little "Jiggle"? Aside from that, this is my favorite Blaze replacer yet! Excellent work!

im glad you like it,my original idea was to make the boobs jiggle but i didn´t like how it was looking,but i plan to revisit the blaze mod later to try to add some jiggle,right now im busy working on some female enemies.

thanks for the comment anyway.

On 8/9/2020 at 1:16 AM, SrJustice said:

im glad you like it,my original idea was to make the boobs jiggle but i didn´t like how it was looking,but i plan to revisit the blaze mod later to try to add some jiggle,right now im busy working on some female enemies.

thanks for the comment anyway.

yes it is an Awesome Blaze nude mod im looking forward to the other nude mods 

11 hours ago, TheAwesomeOne said:

Awesome mod. can you make this mod too so it can replace blaze for her sor1 slot so you can play as nude Nora?

i think that is posible but i would have to make new images because sor1 blaze has 50 sprites and nora have 37 and that take a lot of time.

57 minutes ago, splashzone said:

There already is an Estel...someone please work on cherry ? 

lm making a chery mod but is not going to come soon,the blaze mod took me 1 month,right now im busy with a diva mod the female boss of stage 1.

2 hours ago, WorldHenGames said:

Hi,can i ask something ? why my all post get delete ? is there i breaking some rules here?

Yes, you are not allowed to advertise here. Donations are one thing, but advertising Patreon in any form is against the rules.

EDIT: I'm actually surprised the mod who did it didn't send you a PM outlining what you did wrong. It's always good practice for a mod to do so. Even if you have 10K posts. As humans do tend to forget.

1 hour ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Yes, you are not allowed to advertise here. Donations are one thing, but advertising Patreon in any form is against the rules.

EDIT: I'm actually surprised the mod who did it didn't send you a PM outlining what you did wrong. It's always good practice for a mod to do so. Even if you have 10K posts. As humans do tend to forget.

i see,yeah no one send me PM about this,thx for the answer

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, just wanted to update my situation for you after the long pause. Haven't had much time to work on the mod I previewed a while back. I've sadly been completely booked by my main art gig. If anyone wants to take the files and make something of it, just reply to this comment and I'll dm them to you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2020 at 2:44 AM, dofff said:

1. Unarchive this folder to your desktop (https://github.com/jlcebrian/SOR4Explorer

2. This program uses the .Net Core 5 preview. Get it from (https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet/5.0)

3. After you have done the previous two steps, go to the folder with the SOR4Explorer-master program

4. Enter cmd in the address bar 

Hide contents

image.png

5. A command prompt opens. Enter there: dotnet run

6. Then drag two folders from the game into it: data and x64

7. After that the game file explorer should open

I aways have a problem here, in the website to download the file, have a lot of files, wich one i need download?