Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Namira`s Goat Reborn- SSE

View File

If Cannibalism, Hannibal lecter, and gore are too much, now is a great time to find another mod to read!

 

This is - from what I can tell- i working port of namira`s Goat as seen here. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2177-namiras-goat/  Also, ~ 99% of the credit goes to Tengma for this mod.  Other credits right now include SOS for LE, for some penis stuff.  and Yurei - Modders resource


Check the pictures below, from what I can tell- ALL the knives work the same as they did in the oldrim version, with the same consistency.  AS such, it is quite possible that any perceived defect in this port, is also present in the original.  "why haven't i fixed"?   Read below re: me and scripting.   I am incapable of scripting.  Ive wasted 100 hours trying to script, and barely able to get "hello world" to work.   Plus, i prefer team/community involvement.

 

The Namira's Goat part- is a port of namira's goat.  The reborn part is some place holder stuff i've incorporated. in hopes to revive the spirit of "community modding and projects" of bygone era`s. 

 

Why the Port?

  • When I attempted to port for myself, I noticed that I was getting a few CTDs, relating to this mod.  some related to the vendor in dragonsreach, whiterun (go buy the knives there for now)
  • I noticed that there were potentially three files for this mod. Originally, I think the mod required RND.  This mod is now standalone.
  • It also used form 43 (not sure if that's bad, but whatever).
  • A lot of the items had names which I couldn't understand (outside of looking at the object itself).  So  I attempted to go ahead and translate, or rename where I could in a "fitting" way.


So, I believe I have fixed the CTD issues, these were relating to bad textures for a knife, and potentially bad settings for a NPC.

 

What is presently there:


1) So, in terms of what the original had already had set up to work:

  • Using the three knives, you can decapitate and carve up your victims. (This mod at the moment seems to single out women for carving and eating, read below)
  • You can eat various parts - vulva, breasts, kidneys, pussy, etc.... Different things, have different effects.
  • Place holder for "Orc, Human, Elf Penis"
  • A stew for each race (holding off on fleshing :P this out too much, without any real community involvement)
  • I place holder for flesh armor
     

2) Some things that are there that don't seem to work (possibly wasn't completed when posted)

  • there seems to be some messages that display when you are doing your work.  

 

Here is where I NEED YOUR HELP, I want, and need community involvement,. It involves things that due to issues beyond my control, are beyond my ability. Some represent perceived bugs, others additions.   WHat I would like this to become, is a community built mod that gives a reason to consider cannibalism,

  • I am an equal opportunist.   I don't want this to be about "carving up women"  I want it to be about carving up men and women. 
  • I want to tie this mod in with namira's ring quest in game.  When you finish the quest and get the ring, I want the knife set to be awarded too.
  • Sometimes, you receive a large breast, and a small breast from the same body.  I'm not an expert, but it seems like most humans are proportional when it comes to the right and left breast... ones not a A cup and the other a DD..
  • I would love it if, there was a reason to lets say use SL-Defeat, put live victims in a bag, and take them to namira's shrine to sacrifice them.
  • I would love it if, you could take their skin, and make an armor set out of it.   What if you could wear their face on a helmet (leather-face, chainsaw massacre?)  Something terrifying, but also not overly intrusive
  • What if, the more flesh you consumed, the less regular "normal" food and potions did, to the point where at some-point  you have to eat flesh/drink blood as you can no longer use regular "health, magica, stamina" potions and "cooked horker meat"?
  • What if there was a black-market for body parts..  Milk mod economy type of thing, but - for cannibals, not milk drinkers :)  Maybe though, there is a chance that someone will smell it on you? and report you to the guards or something?  So there is a risk for stuff, even if the guards would otherwise have no interest in you\
  • IN conjunction with eating humans decreases ability to eat or get benefit with regular food, whatever if this was set up so RND or Ineed, or hunterborn  could interact with it..  (not talking about requiring those mods, but setting this up in such a way that  you could do to NPCs what hunter-born allows you to do to animals...
  • I think every time you use the cleaver, the body should be replaced by the one that's been crudely amputated


At this point, I will "caretake" this version, but I am no longer developing it as its outside the scope of my abilities.

The true continuation of this can be seen here: (wip by lk74).  

---------
Permissions:  Such as I am able to give or extend, until the things I need help with are iterated, please don't use, or require my port in mod, for any reason.  There is one person who has an exception, and he already knows about it.  I guess you could port it yourself and so forth and so on... but  look at the pandemic situation... life is better when we all pitch in instead of hording toilet paper. 

 

 IK74 has whatever permission is needed to develop / do stuff.  I would encourage you to instead of trying to make your own version, help IK74 if needed. as such i will not be giving out permissions to anyone else. Instead my response will be "offer to help IK74"

 

 

(EMPHASIS) DONT use any type of espexplorer or additemmenu mod with this mod....  open console, and player.additem the old fashioned way- or better yet, re-read and go visit the vendor :P  
IF you use mods that remove entire classes of people (example, removes all men, or all women, or all children, or all wolves, you may have problem finding the vendor. If that's the case- console menu :)


  • Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/28/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim.esm and I think update.esm... this day and age you should just be able to install and play.
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

 

Link to comment

Place holder

Also please note - source scripts should be in the mod for those that want to contribute

 

I have spent the past 4 hours unsuccessfully trying to figure out how to even get a basic "I perk tree" to work.  I have attached the concepts I would like the perk tree to accomplish, please consider joining in the fun.

 

 

General Update news: (at minimum next update will include)
+ Looked it over again- made another ~ 400 edits, to naming structure..  Example instead of having Imperial small breast right || nordic breast right (small)     Most everything should follow a format of [Race][item].....   things are also either [normal] size or [large]

+ adding some recipes- I feel like "everything" should have some use.. beyond just "visual"

+ added some descriptions that are attempts at "dark humor"  yet applicable, and not "immersion science breaking"

+ Translation work graciously provided by Viskym

+ Possible forward compatibility with mods that require you to eat food / sleep....

+ YOUR contributions? hopefully?

Namira talent tree concept.txt

 

 

-------------------------------------New Changes:

Here is what is New in  RC1.5

 

1) More unified naming conventions.   both in game: <Race><Bodypart><size(where applicable)> and backend (EditorID and such)

2) All the craftable food items  now require 2 things.
          1) you have completed Namira's questline in skyrim, siding with namira.. AND

          2) can be crafted at any cooking pot.  *there should be no need to use the summon cooking station spell in this mod, anymore.


What should be the same as previous version RC1:

   Everything else.   (meaning, you can still eat the parts raw, but recipes require (see above)

if you use alternative ways to look things up instead of regular console commands, i cant help you if it crashes.

Link to comment

I was working on translating the mod from ENG back to chinese yesterday, and today I saw your beautiful ambition. I'm looking forward to it.

 

Are you working from the original version or 

 This one is the more updated version of it I believe. 

Link to comment
22 minutes ago, Viskym said:

I was working on translating the mod from ENG back to chinese yesterday, and today I saw your beautiful ambition. I'm looking forward to it.

 

Are you working from the original version or 

 This one is the more updated version of it I believe. 

I am working the one linked in the description.

 

also @Viskym   im not sure what the original language is, but if you can read it, would you be willing to translate some stuff ?

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

I am working the one linked in the description.

 

also @Viskym   im not sure what the original language is, but if you can read it, would you be willing to translate some stuff ?

The original auther wrote it in Chinese. That's why the .nif file names and EditorID names are incomprehensible to you. The cuisine names in Chinese are artistically designed. In the english version information were lost.

And I improved and unified them when I was doing it yesterday. 

 

But I was worried literally translating Chinese to english will make the names too wordy. I'm not sure will people like "Red Braised fat buttocks (Hammerfell Flavour)" , "Double Succulent Breast Kingclaw Hamburger (Cyrodiil Flavour)" , "Womb warming intestine soup with Potato and Mead"

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Viskym said:

The original auther wrote it in Chinese. That's why the .nif file names and EditorID names are incomprehensible to you. The cuisine names in Chinese are artistically designed. In the english version information were lost.

And I improved and unified them when I was doing it yesterday. 

 

But I was worried literally translating Chinese to english will make the names too wordy. I'm not sure will people like "Red Braised fat buttocks (Hammerfell Flavour)" , "Double Succulent Breast Kingclaw Hamburger (Cyrodiil Flavour)" , "Womb warming intestine soup with Potato and Mead"

I would like to bring you on as the official translator to English.    don't worry about wordiness.

 

if you would like to join in,   shoot me a private message and I'll elaborate more on what specifically I'd like translated 

 

I hope you will join the project :)

Link to comment

Very cool mod, thank you for working on it for SE

 

Mod seems to be working good. But I do have a CTD when i use the "Additem" mod to explore the .esp.

 

And its a bit sad that eating parts have no effect on hunger mod RND. At least it felt like we were really eating.

Now it will just gives buff ?

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Quest_Items said:

Very cool mod, thank you for working on it for SE

 

Mod seems to be working good. But I do have a CTD when i use the "Additem" mod to explore the .esp.

 

And its a bit sad that eating parts have no effect on hunger mod RND. At least it felt like we were really eating.

Now it will just gives buff ?

 

1) which particular item are you trying to add.    The _ stews / penis_  are not implemented fully yet so, some may show up and give a buff, others may show up and give no buff, others might not show at all. .  Im kind of lost on getting the stuff im adding (penis) to show up right, and scripting is impossible for me to do. (hence the major call for community involvement in making / improving the mod).  but, which item ill double check.  
     * also, please note I am working on a updated version, but waiting until I can figure out why  I cant get the namira quest line to add items to your inventory in addition to the ring....  but I think most everything should have atleast "VendorItemFoodRaw keyword"

     * In general, i wouldnt try to add anything other than stuff with the "ALCH" signature..

 

2) no, I specifically removed the RND requirement.   As different mods sometimes use, or add their own keywords  Im not sure if its acceptable to use another mods keywords without necessarily asking.(and just keywords im talking about here)..  so atm,   Ineed should work, as Ineed allows you add stuff in game....

    * If it turns out that adding matching keywords w/o permission is acceptable, ill look into adding both RND and Ineed keyword, that way   "IF you ahve RND, RND should recognize it... if you ahve Ineed, Ineed should recognize it, if you have neither, than neither"  But, that assumes its based on keywords only.....

Link to comment
44 minutes ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

1) which particular item are you trying to add.    The _ stews / penis_  are not implemented fully yet so, some may show up and give a buff, others may show up and give no buff, others might not show at all. .  Im kind of lost on getting the stuff im adding (penis) to show up right, and scripting is impossible for me to do. (hence the major call for community involvement in making / improving the mod).  but, which item ill double check.  
     * also, please note I am working on a updated version, but waiting until I can figure out why  I cant get the namira quest line to add items to your inventory in addition to the ring....  but I think most everything should have atleast "VendorItemFoodRaw keyword"

     * In general, i wouldnt try to add anything other than stuff with the "ALCH" signature..

I didnt have time to click on an item. As soon as i click on "NamiraGoat.esp" in the list, the game crash.

I wish i could help you more than this but my knowledge on modding is close to zero.

 

 

44 minutes ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

2) no, I specifically removed the RND requirement.   As different mods sometimes use, or add their own keywords  Im not sure if its acceptable to use another mods keywords without necessarily asking.(and just keywords im talking about here)..  so atm,   Ineed should work, as Ineed allows you add stuff in game....

    * If it turns out that adding matching keywords w/o permission is acceptable, ill look into adding both RND and Ineed keyword, that way   "IF you ahve RND, RND should recognize it... if you ahve Ineed, Ineed should recognize it, if you have neither, than neither"  But, that assumes its based on keywords only.....

Alright i understand now. But yea using an hunger mod and actually use the namira's goat stuff to fix that hunger is better for immersion. RND and Ineed are the most popular mods for that kind of thing so your idea is good.

 

Thanks for your answer and good luck for that project.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Quest_Items said:

I didnt have time to click on an item. As soon as i click on "NamiraGoat.esp" in the list, the game crash.

I wish i could help you more than this but my knowledge on modding is close to zero.

 

 

Could you elaborate on what you mean by "click on Namira..."?  IN console command?  how do you even do that in the console? (I have more informative console).. 

Link to comment
59 minutes ago, Sillius_Maximus said:
2 hours ago, Quest_Items said:

I didnt have time to click on an item. As soon as i click on "NamiraGoat.esp" in the list, the game crash.

I wish i could help you more than this but my knowledge on modding is close to zero.

 

 

Could you elaborate on what you mean by "click on Namira..."?  IN console command?  how do you even do that in the console? (I have more informative console).. 

Oh my bad. I am using this popular mod called additemMenu. Its like the additem console command but made with an user friendly interface

 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17563

 

When you click on an esp you see all the items inside it. And when i click on namiragoat the game crash

 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Quest_Items said:

Oh my bad. I am using this popular mod called additemMenu. Its like the additem console command but made with an user friendly interface

 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17563

 

When you click on an esp you see all the items inside it. And when i click on namiragoat the game crash

 


Ah, never heard of it.  unfortunately im not in a position to have any experience with it, so i cant tell if its  "that mod wont worth with mine because__" or "mine wont work with that because _____"   Out of game- it loads fine in SSEdit..  looking at that page- though it seems to suggest "works fine on a new game"  so idk......   Once I get a more complete version done, I wont mind starting to either host compatibility patches (if for example i conflicted with Ordinator) or allowing others to..  but thats not on the table, for the time being..

If i dont host patches, I would be looking for ONE person to host ALL patches... but... cross that bridge when we come to it.  That way no one has to search through 36 different posts, and 100 different pages...

Link to comment

Great thoughts there! I've been thinking if cutted body parts of this mod could somehow match victim's bodyshape, saying longer legs body should have longer model, so that one could use tools like bodyslide and outfit studio to customize how these part looks like in game.

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, type90b1 said:

Great thoughts there! I've been thinking if cutted body parts of this mod could somehow match victim's bodyshape, saying longer legs body should have longer model, so that one could use tools like bodyslide and outfit studio to customize how these part looks like in game.

Also, maybe by using Amputator framework or replace cutted-left body with a premade model like Deadly Mutilation did could help in making the leftovers more immersive

Link to comment
4 hours ago, straitjackit said:

can we see what the severed penis looks like? I hope it has foreskin

Right now it would just be a "generic" penis.  Unfortunately, when we talk about adding stuff, new art, etc.... we quickly get into areas where try as I might- i just dont understand how to accomplish it..

Link to comment
On 4/12/2020 at 10:10 PM, Sillius_Maximus said:

Right now it would just be a "generic" penis.  Unfortunately, when we talk about adding stuff, new art, etc.... we quickly get into areas where try as I might- i just dont understand how to accomplish it..

can we see a screenshot tho

Link to comment

Mods like this project are ambitious and inspiring. Unfortunately, I'm not even a novice when it comes to making mods (I'm "alright" with putting them into my game for different playthroughs, but not making them.), but seeing this sort of thing, as well as a few others I've run across recently have got me looking into the viability of an idea I have for doing a complete overhaul of The Reach for Skyrim. But that's a long way off. I am still learning how to make only the most basic of mods (followers/NPCs/ interior cells/etc.), and I don't know the first thing about advanced things like scripting, or AI packages.

 

It does seem to me that integrating a system like the mod Paradise Halls, or just that mod itself, would be a nice method for delivering meals to the Coven. It always did strike me as a bit strange that there's a cannibal coven that only ever has the one meal. I've had playthroughs that have gone on for several years in-game, and the coven never really gets together again. I'm hoping you and whatever team you put together can find a way to remedy that.

 

At any rate, I'm going to be watching this mods' dev closely in anticipation for whatever breakthroughs may come. I'm really looking forward to seeing what this will be when it gets completed.

Link to comment
  • 2 months later...

I agree with what's been said before. It's really inspiring that you picked up the mod and work on it.

Sadly, I am an absolute potato regarding creating mods myself, so I can't help you with anything technical. However, the ideas you posted sound great!

 

Apart from that, I'm also having issues with the additemmenu. It also crashes for me. I could get the knives through the console, but I can't fine the spell as I don't have the name, and for some reason, there is no merchant in Dragonsreach. I just want to cook that stuff before committing cannibalism ?

Link to comment
8 hours ago, The Transcendence said:

I agree with what's been said before. It's really inspiring that you picked up the mod and work on it.

Sadly, I am an absolute potato regarding creating mods myself, so I can't help you with anything technical. However, the ideas you posted sound great!

 

Apart from that, I'm also having issues with the additemmenu. It also crashes for me. I could get the knives through the console, but I can't fine the spell as I don't have the name, and for some reason, there is no merchant in Dragonsreach. I just want to cook that stuff before committing cannibalism ?


The merchant shows up for me so not sure whats going on?  However, just to double check:

 

Think its a female child, when you zone into dragonsreach from the main doors, turn left  - should be sitting or pathing around that bench....

 

There are some placeholder things I've added- I think all penis recipes, or items... armor,  it probably isn't full set up so wouldn't touch it.

I would also try to avoid using any secondary "mod explorer" mods...  stick with the old fashioned console menu and so forth.
 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...