On 9/13/2021 at 3:20 PM, port602 said:

Trying to download this and the antivirus of winzip is blocking me and reporting your content as spam. Can't you make a work around?

I doubt there is anything on this end that is a work around.  The work around is your antivirus.

admittedly, its a file on a internet site, so i understand and appreciate hesitancy.  

but, you should be able to just download it, and install it via mod organizer 2 and just go with it.

Best work around :

Download
Right click
"Scan with antivirus"

then

Open vortex/ mod organizer
Install like you would anything else.
---

If your doing manual instalation without a mod organizer, cant help ya.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
22 hours ago, h minuano said:

Is the summon spit thing not supposed to work or is that a problem in my end? if it doesn't work, it would be cool to at least use the girl's body as a replacer for the charred skeever in bandit spits so the model doesn't go to waste

Also, anyone knows what I have to do to add all the bodyparts and dishes to npc's that sell food? I want to add the bodyparts to the npc that sell meat (bosmer in Whiterun, dunmer in Riften, guy in Markarth, etc) and the cooked dishes to innkeepers but I can't find the right place to put them in SSEedit

The summon spit was removed as there was nothing special about it, and didn't place correctly and didn't always work.

Pretty much ANY cooking pot in the game or added by other mods. Should work just fine.  But I could never get the goat version tobwork

Again.  Any cooking pot in game should work.  And probably any pot added by other mods should work.

In regards to vendor items,  I can't point you the entire way,  but if memory serves all vendors inventory comes from a container.  So I would look up named vendors, look for container references, and hunt that way...

On 3/6/2022 at 12:35 PM, terrorofmorrowind said:

Wait does that mean you can eat dicks now? It's something I suggested ages ago. ?

Never could figure out how to make the mod apply to all genders re body parts.. and didn't get any luck in finding someone to do the scripting. 

I have the story, but no script.

Needed someone with no story, but had script.

Anyway, that's how the cookie crumbles. And real life, boring things, etc..

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2022 at 4:56 PM, DEMMERS said:

So I ported this mod to Fallout 4, then came back and started cleaning up it's scripts to make them work better and make more sense for SSE. What is the plan, or is this now abandoned and I should fork it myself?

I cant script, could never find a actual project team, so  "idk" is the best answer.

its not a fallout mod?

making cannibalism work on both men and women would be a huge start.....  it would be nice to see  "penis/testical" parts added so one can carve up men to a fairly equal level, as one can women

other than that- making things work with regular skyrim assets goes a long way too.....  I think at one point, you could only cook meat at a special cooking pot..  pretty sure i changed it so, you no longer have to summon some damn special cooking pot just to cook... just use the existing cooking pot right in front of you..

I see no need for 3 magical weapons...   a basic cleaver and a basic cutting knife will work quite fine.

Subtle changes in the reactions of others  as you continue the path of cannibalism.   Not really buff or debuffs that make the game a power complex..  more akin to..

the more you eat human meat,  vendor selll prices increase by + 1.5% increments.   buy prices decrease by 1.5% increments..  with a hard cap at maybe 30%
Slow build..  Like if you start at lvl one, by the time your level 50, killed the ebony warrior or whatever  the buffs and debuffs are really pronounced..

maybe npcs comment about how you smell funny.   maybe the courier just throws the message at you so he doesnt have to hand it to you..

subtle things,

Edited by Sillius_Maximus
  • 2 months later...
On 10/12/2022 at 12:40 AM, Sillius_Maximus said:

I see no need for 3 magical weapons...   a basic cleaver and a basic cutting knife will work quite fine.

Would not a hunting knife, like the ones in Hunterborn, be practical to use?

It is always nice to not add even more item one have to carry around (Mining pick, Woodcutter Axe and Hunting knife is about 21 in weight as it is, and that doesn't include blacksmithing tools and alchemist tools that other mods add).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have finished 3BA bodyslide files (phyics) for slim cut body and fat cut body .

I cannot omit the UNP skin, as the bodies here are neither UNP nor 3BA, they are very special (cut out meshes, twisted and bended etc.)

Path to the skin will not influence the normal skin, it's extra. It works, I use those bodies in Initation ritual explosion and summon as zombies.

Two more to do. 

I can upload what I have, if you want.

see vid here:

Edited by Tlam99
On 3/31/2023 at 2:18 PM, Tlam99 said:

I have finished 3BA bodyslide files (phyics) for slim cut body and fat cut body .

I cannot omit the UNP skin, as the bodies here are neither UNP nor 3BA, they are very special (cut out meshes, twisted and bended etc.)

Path to the skin will not influence the normal skin, it's extra. It works, I use those bodies in Initation ritual explosion and summon as zombies.

Two more to do. 

I can upload what I have, if you want.

see vid here:

Yes please, definitely appreciate this. Would you maybe also 3BA-ify some meshes here? 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I dont really know anything about modding, but I thought of a light version of this and I dont know if its possible.

My idea is having only one knife (instead of 3) and only to take breasts (also, only one size of breast since taking one small and one big from the same victim is kinda weird.) Also, I think it would be better is the knife don't insta kill everything.

So one knife, the enchantment allows to take breasts from female corpses, but, maybe it can also take breast from living ones dealing extra damage to them idk (Even thought of using pickpocket to take them, dealing damage).

As for the breasts I was thinking of them giving a buff like a potion, based on race. Improved if the breast is cooked. Something like;
Argoninan: Swim under water for 15 / 30 secs
Altmer: Restore 20/50 magicka.
Bosmer: Poison and Disease Resistance 25/50% (Or maybe cure poison and disease if cooked)
Breton: Magic Resistance 10/25%
Dunmer: Fire Resistance 25/50%
Imperial: Increased regeneration by 25/50 of each health magicka and stamina. (Not sure about this one)
Khajit: Night Vision for 30/60 secs
Nord: Frost Resistance 25/50%
Orc: Restore 20/50 health
Redguard: Restore 20/50 stamina.

Last but not least I was thinking of instead dropping **Race + Breast**, Named NPCs drop **Name + Breast** like if you kill Saadia and take her breast she drops Saadia's Breast x2, they work as Redguard breast but with her name added.

Anyway, I dont know if making something like this is too hard or not, and if someone can or is interedted in doing it but a simple thought.

Sorry abour my english, I know is not as good as it can be.