16 minutes ago, Moacir Jr said:

Nops.... none... the place indicated have nothing...

But but ok. I am added the knifes using console commands. 

Using knife against npc's alives, works, meat, legs and hand in all place. But against dead npc's, do nothing.

Thanks a lot again.

IN my game at least- the vendor is one of the three NPCs  in this picture, that i suggested you  check- immediately to the left, when entering dragonsreach..   Check == talk to each

Check again, not sure why it would not show up for you, if it shows up for me.

ScreenShot31.thumb.png.7fe6cc22434ed085a83c858e1109f525.png

re: Knives working,   read mod description and previous posts just to kind of get an understanding of what to expect. (fortunately, there arent a lot of posts at this point :P )

31 minutes ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

IN my game at least- the vendor is one of the three NPCs  in this picture, that i suggested you  check- immediately to the left, when entering dragonsreach..   Check == talk to each

Are the kids? Then is this. I have a mod that i remove all kids from cities... I never suposed that 1 mod like this used kids as vendors... lol... but ok....

32 minutes ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

Knives working,   read mod description and previous posts just to kind of get an understanding of what to expect. (fortunately, there arent a lot of posts at this point :P )

I read, but then I am not understand.. I will try to read again... 

45 minutes ago, Moacir Jr said:

Are the kids? Then is this. I have a mod that i remove all kids from cities... I never supposed that 1 mod like this used kids as vendors... lol... but ok....

I read, but then I am not understand.. I will try to read again... 

No worries :)

Yea- its a kid that sells the stuff.  pretty sure its a carry over from original LE version.. 

Short version on knife (read my post- page 2, post with big picture).

9 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

No worries :)

Yea- its a kid that sells the stuff.  pretty sure its a carry over from original LE version.. 

Short version on knife (read my post- page 2, post with big picture).

I found this:

hmm, it works most of the time for me?  try a different knife? which knife was it specifically?

just to be clear- it will pretty much only work on females, and if you kill 20 back to back  its likely not gonna fire all 20 times..

anyway, its on my list of things to double check before another upload..  (that will be a while unfortunately, as i cant script, so no script- no upload likely for a while)

Just checked in ssedit- looks like they all have their scripts attached.  Also, I think they are all meant to be held in right hand only. a carry over from the LE edition...

I will add "both hands" to the list as well.

and this:

Here is a combination of how I kind of incorporate Namira into my game.   Besides Namira and usual sexlab stuff, i also use the Immersive Daedric worship- molag bal temple mod. and wintersun sexlab plugin.  Im not sure that as far as the temple mod it matters that i killed them either way.. but its just - as the daedric lord commands...

I also wanted to highlight something about the knife(s).  If you try to kill alot at a time, it wont fire all the time.  5 dead bandings, 4 missing heads, swinging as wildly as i could.

I understood that only works against dead female body's ?

I so sorry... i am o little lazy.... have how to do a video or something? Have a skill or magic to use ? 

Thanks a Lot.

Moacir Jr.

1 hour ago, Moacir Jr said:

I found this:

and this:

I understood that only works against dead female body's ?

I so sorry... i am o little lazy.... have how to do a video or something? Have a skill or magic to use ? 

Thanks a Lot.

Moacir Jr.

nah, i would just equip the knife and see what happens :)  

try the knife against living females too :)

one thing i havent tried- is what happens if my follower uses it..?

yes- only females.

I cant script to save my life.

Original script is female only.

would love to find someone that can modify the script for me to add some stuff.  mostly- so it hits males too, and a few other "normalization" tweaks

4 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

nah, i would just equip the knife and see what happens :)  

try the knife against living females too :)

one thing i havent tried- is what happens if my follower uses it..?

yes- only females.

I cant script to save my life.

Original script is female only.

would love to find someone that can modify the script for me to add some stuff.  mostly- so it hits males too, and a few other "normalization" tweaks

Nah, only female is good... I am loving thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Only the fat knife works, the other two dont do anything to the body (body parts show, but the body remains intect), when using additemmenu -> namirasgoat.esp the game crashes (that means something was not ported correctly or its missing), the body parts are not recognized by Realistic needs and diseases, so in the download which archive is which? the changelog in your description is very very vague...

1 hour ago, zergface said:

Only the fat knife works, the other two dont do anything to the body (body parts show, but the body remains intect), when using additemmenu -> namirasgoat.esp the game crashes (that means something was not ported correctly or its missing), the body parts are not recognized by Realistic needs and diseases, so in the download which archive is which? the changelog in your description is very very vague...

1)_what is add item menu?  if its some mod that takes the place of typing in console- cant and wont help ya.  I see plenty of lets say professional mods- where those things that dont work...and crash... so while I am sure there are errors in the original mod, that carried over to the port as well as probable porting errors...got nothing for ya on additemmenu, sorry.

2) RND:  "I noticed that there were potentially three files for this mod. Originally, I think the mod required RND.  This is no longer the case." ?   pretty sure the original mod actually required RND vs having some script that "listened" for other mods... (listening does not require other mods(i dont think) anyway- "scripting"  - just read my responses to other things and you'll have the answer on scripting and me..

I can say- if using INEED (ive never used RND)  you can go into the MCM to add and chance various items... so you CAN incorporate the meat from namira into INeed that way.. (i do it all the time for other loverslab mods that provide edibles.)

3) not sure about knives- they seem to work for me.

Changelog- because so far, I haven't actually changed a whole lot of things in terms of what you would experience in game.   "Un changed, unported original oldrim version" plays pretty much the same on my "SE port version" as far as i can tell.

Proof:
Used each knife- each knife decapitated : the person I attacked.  Hit the butchered body a second time with the cleaver and that happened. Other body parts visibile came after second hit with smaller knifes.

Now, maybe the smaller knifes dont make such a mess... as the limbless body....   but just tested all 3 knifes, I literally got from the merchant standing right next to me in game.     IF its only the big meat cleaver that cuts off the rest of the limbs on the second swing- im fine with that.

ScreenShot32.thumb.png.37d7c2d21eecdb3fa47013428cf5e5ca.png
Used each knife- each knife decapitated. S

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/11/2020 at 8:03 AM, BeefyJackal said:

I have the same problem with the knives not working, the fat knife "sometimes" works, like 2/10 times. But others don't do anything to the bodies. 

Ill take another look, but unfortunately it fires with 95% success rate for me.....  I do seem to remember it mattering which hand the knife is equipped in... but..  it working as well as i would think it should for me....  maybe you suffer from script lag? (too many scripted mods trying to fire at the same time)?

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2020 at 3:04 PM, CrazySloth said:

You know what would be cool? if we could skin the bodies to make human leathers for special armors or items. Trophy heads of each race would be nice too.

The Mod 'Forbidden Luxury - The Fur Traders Legacy' on Nexus will give you the ability to skin Human, Elf, Khajiit and Argonian bodies, there is an Armor you can make from them, I'm personally not a fan of the Armor, but you can also make alchemical ingredients fro the skins.

• 3 weeks later...

For those saying the knives don't work...

this mods's original logic was to add a 'fleshsuit' equipment to the npc you cut, and force the npc to equip the 'suit' to obtain that body appearance.

this specific conversion seems to have removed the 'addsuit' script from the slim and normal knife, but kept the fat knife intact, hence why only the fat knife works sometimes.

If you got fat knife working sometimes, then probably something went wrong in the 'suit' equipping phase.

(no idea how but i suspect it's smp or sos or blush or some other mods taking equipment slot)

try showinventory on the npc you just cut, then use 'equipitem xxxxxxxx' (id of the 'suit'), you might have to use this command twice for the appearance to show

or go get CK, manually edit the knife scripts, add a 'unequipall()' command before that 'equipitem'

16 hours ago, leaveknight said:

For those saying the knives don't work...

this mods's original logic was to add a 'fleshsuit' equipment to the npc you cut, and force the npc to equip the 'suit' to obtain that body appearance.

this specific conversion seems to have removed the 'addsuit' script from the slim and normal knife, but kept the fat knife intact, hence why only the fat knife works sometimes.

If you got fat knife working sometimes, then probably something went wrong in the 'suit' equipping phase.

(no idea how but i suspect it's smp or sos or blush or some other mods taking equipment slot)

try showinventory on the npc you just cut, then use 'equipitem xxxxxxxx' (id of the 'suit'), you might have to use this command twice for the appearance to show

or go get CK, manually edit the knife scripts, add a 'unequipall()' command before that 'equipitem'

Thanks for finding that.

Im not sure why all 3 knives still work fine for me without issue (since i should be using same file as i uploaded) but..  

On 1/20/2021 at 3:23 PM, Sillius_Maximus said:

Thanks for finding that.

Im not sure why all 3 knives still work fine for me without issue (since i should be using same file as i uploaded) but..  

Im currently playing with the updated ported chinese version of the mod

(but it seems to be abandoned now...AND their forum is very user-unfriendly

For the 3 knives, I only notice the lack of script-related effect within SSEdit, and I have no idea how to fix that...

All I did was modify the original psc script (aabodycuteffectfat.psc) and repack it into pex, then replace the original
after a side-by-side comparison, I notice your RC1.5 has the same scripts, so this modification should work for everyone... 

... For those complaining the Fat Knife works 20% of the time, now it should work 100% of the time

Beware: this file has no effect on the beheading script, and only replaces effect with Fat Knife. 

- beheading only works on alive actors (and I get CTD very often so Im not gonna fight that....

- cutting body (this file) works on all dead female actors
Place the .pex file inside "\NamirasGoatRebornRC1.5\Scripts", replace the original, and it should be good

.psc file is here only for dev purpose

Changes I made :

Spoiler

- Force target to unequip all before applying the 'cuttedbody' effect

( probably to remove SMP/CPBC/SOS. didn't tried yet if it'll work on devious devices.....

- Now Fat Knife can be used to obtain all types of bodyparts

( it used to be that some breasts/limbs can only be dropped by Slim/Normal Knife, now Fat Knife does it all

After a day of research, this function is not working. Changing scripts only wont suffice, the esp file need to be altered for this to work.

P.S. this script is used in knives (for applying vfx) AND used in racial data (for determining loot)

Ive managed to make a fixed esp, but it's not clean work, so not gonna release that crap...

- No limb dropping. They all stay inside dead actor's inventory

( i dont believe anyone likes chasing a rolling item down a cliff, or searching for missing parts in pitch-darkness

- Also, reduced amount of "filet" dropped (from 10 to 5
( ...is there any recipe requiring this item ???

aabodycuteffectfat.psc aabodycutEffectFat.pex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2021 at 12:15 PM, TaCo1234567890 said:

the summon kit spell doesn't do anything for me :/ and als only the fat knife leaves cuts in the bodies.

indeed the spell dont work. i remember it did work for older versions.

well since OP moved all recipe to be unlocked once Namira's questline is completed, he probably removed the kit spell effect too.

update: grill is not functional due to misplaced meshes... 

Spoiler

there is supposed to be a grill001.nif inside Meshes\zaku\grill\ 

but the .nif files is being moved into a “旧版”folder (meaning: old version)

as for the knives, indeed. it's due to an oversight in the esp files.

On 2/1/2021 at 9:47 AM, dmypixivc said:

is there body slide?

for flesh-armor ? prob no.

...anyway, been digging the esp files for a while. Sillius_Maximus would you mind if i start my own project base on your port ?

i'll probably add some unrelated stuff and cut out things that dont interest me...

4 hours ago, lk74 said:

...anyway, been digging the esp files for a while. Sillius_Maximus would you mind if i start my own project base on your port ?

i'll probably add some unrelated stuff and cut out things that dont interest me...

id prefer contribution(with recognition of) to this project, but - at this point it doesn't seem to have enough interest from those with time and scripting abilities to make it into a full functioning cannibal /namira mod so..

go for it i guess

/sad face.

--
re armor:

at this point, somethings in there that i added, are intended to be placeholders.  Meaning- they arent supposed to work.

armor is one of those.

13 minutes ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

id prefer contribution(with recognition of) to this project, but - at this point it doesn't seem to have enough interest from those with time and scripting abilities to make it into a full functioning cannibal /namira mod so..

go for it i guess

/sad face.

Thank you !

and, before i forget... i was browsing the original chinese website, and found a fix for their version of the mod.

apparently they had made their own port ( see reply #43 ) and they had a bug where all vagina model looks black ingame.

it's been a while and i dont remember if this is a commom problem or only their mistake, but i have their patch and maybe it could help you, somehow...

Nimra's+Goat_MeshNormalFix_Final.7z

source 【重口猎奇】不羡羊-Nimra's Goat BB模型法线修复补丁 

anyway, thanks again !