9 hours ago, rambazamba said:

Hmmm, this mod used to work perfectly before. Now, the bodies aren't being carved up anymore (no visible damage) I only get the items. Might be load order related?

I've had no problem concerning that, but at the same time I've gotten in the habit of running converted mods through the Cathedral Optimizer tool before I use them. Perhaps this could help you as well?

4 hours ago, DDDSHYNZ said:

The body only changes when I use fat knife, and nothing happens when I use spell, and is it normal that I can only cook stew?

The stews are my addition and are not fully  implemented yet.  I wont be posting an update until im able to get some of the things I mentioned (example changing namira's goat so that its not about dissecting women, but about dissecting men and women.  Sadly, convincing those who can script to contribute to a community project where they might share the glory with other scripters has been a bit difficult.  Im not giving up yet though.

IN terms of the knife situation - dissection seems to happen for me just fine.. there is a caveat though.  If you spawn in 100 folk and use the knife, it probably is gonna cause some lag and may not work.. but in terms of usual play none of the knives have posed any issues for me.  There is another knife issue you may notice, 2 of them look the same.  The reason 2 of them look the same is in the conversion process, one of the nif? or dds flies (cant remember which) associated with the knife, would not translate.  So instead, i rescued the appropriate file for another knife.. The result = no longer crashes when i have   the knife in inventory or use it.

In terms of spell, Im only familiar with one spell- that summons a cooking station.  Even on the original LE version with no tinkering done by me- i had problems with that really working correct. The problem I had is sometimes it would spawn a cooking station that I could use, other times it wouldn't spawn one, and still yet other times, it would spawn a station i couldn't use.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

this mod combined with combat shout, resurrection spell, sex labs and some aggressive style animations and perhaps undead fx and youve got a slab of fried gold.

my cannibalistic necrophilia vampire dragonborn is having a field day with the combo.

im playing it on pcvr. no issues at all. 

I have uploaded a new version. See the download page / second post in this thread for the info.

Future Plans for next version.

Given physical limitations that prevent even basic script editing to work,   I am no longer wasting- yes wasting my time on trying to script.  ~ 100 hours in, shit to show.

There will be two potential next versions.

Version 1 will continue attempt to be a "faithful continuation" of the original.  

Version 2 will likely remove a good bit of clutter- with body parts.

• Instead of a Pussy-Vagina-nookie for every race..  you can expect to see a Pussy for every race.
  • Instead of  different breast sizes- itll just be "Racial - breast"
  • Instead of "Broken (limb/palm/etc)"  Ill likely remove those.
  • Instead of 2-3 different knives- there will be one knife, that will likely visually look like a regular dagger, or something that suggest its small enough to cut the balls of some fella, but looks like it belongs in the world of skyrim.

This means that, by my count there are approximately 20 body parts per person- presently.  With these changes in version 2,  There will likely be about 10.   Compared to the 1 body part you get via vanilla game.

------------ Pretty much, I want to bring all changes mentioned on the download page- to both versions though.... (armor, skill tree, hits men as well, etc)

--- in General, i think i figured out how to use leveled list to deliver body parts- yes, this wil be very time consuming.  Leveled list for each gender and race. Then leveled list applied to everything in game.  Since im not replacing "death item"  this might also mean you could pickpocket their breasts?  Lists arent yet included in any public version, but without scripting, this is the only way I am capable of doing this,

I read the description on "equal opportunity". 

I play as a female PC, but I want to use parts of both sexes human anatomy for my own twisted needs. Trying to set my mods up as a dark Restoration mage of some sort. Necromancy and the like. 

Is there enough support for male components in this mod currently compared to female?

37 minutes ago, DremoraDream said:

I read the description on "equal opportunity". 

I play as a female PC, but I want to use parts of both sexes human anatomy for my own twisted needs. Trying to set my mods up as a dark Restoration mage of some sort. Necromancy and the like. 

Is there enough support for male components in this mod currently compared to female?

at present, no- no disticntly male parts - aka dick - are included.

they should be.

I want them to be.

but the ability to do it, is beyond my abilities.

but yes.

You should be able to play the game, kill a male bandit, harvest his dick  and then consume it or whatever else does it for ya.

Its just beyond my physical abilities to bring about.

34 minutes ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

at present, no- no disticntly male parts - aka dick - are included.

they should be.

I want them to be.

but the ability to do it, is beyond my abilities.

but yes.

You should be able to play the game, kill a male bandit, harvest his dick  and then consume it or whatever else does it for ya.

Its just beyond my physical abilities to bring about.

Have you looked at this?

****UPDATE

I have a working leveled list for both male and female of all races (except khajit and argnonian).

The male leveled list obviously is a lot shorter, (kidneys, intestines, thigh, liver) than the female (same as male + breasts/clit/.womb/nookie or something).

However  what presently prevents me from incorporating this is:

1) Id like a dick for each male race.. (possibly testicles as well)

2) Id like some way to apply the leveled list as a "death item"  without interfering with the regular, vanilla death item list (so, in addition to, not instead of).  (at present, one could sneak up to a living bandit, steal their clit, and leave without them knowing)
3) Also, Id have to make duplicates of "Everything" in the game to edit their inventory?

IM not sure how to do this without scripting other than to create 14 copies or so of each death item leveled list (one for male, one for female, 2 each race) and then copy/paste

24 minutes ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

****UPDATE

I have a working leveled list for both male and female of all races (except khajit and argnonian).

The male leveled list obviously is a lot shorter, (kidneys, intestines, thigh, liver) than the female (same as male + breasts/clit/.womb/nookie or something).

However  what presently prevents me from incorporating this is:

1) Id like a dick for each male race.. (possibly testicles as well)

2) Id like some way to apply the leveled list as a "death item"  without interfering with the regular, vanilla death item list (so, in addition to, not instead of).  (at present, one could sneak up to a living bandit, steal their clit, and leave without them knowing)
3) Also, Id have to make duplicates of "Everything" in the game to edit their inventory?

IM not sure how to do this without scripting other than to create 14 copies or so of each death item leveled list (one for male, one for female, 2 each race) and then copy/paste

I'm invested in learning more now. And harvesting intestines from males/females is just the sick thing I would want to do in this current set up. Are they alchemical ingredients as well?

As for adding to male genitalia.....I'm not a scripter or anything (scripts are my worst nightmare).... but I have a thought. Would working SOS into the mod (shlongs of skyrim) some how be feasible for adding penises as an item?

7 minutes ago, DremoraDream said:

As for adding to male genitalia.....I'm not a scripter or anything (scripts are my worst nightmare).... but I have a thought. Would working SOS into the mod (shlongs of skyrim) some how be feasible for adding penises as an item?

My reading of SOS for LE is that use is "open" provided whoever uses it provides proper credit- not an issue for me..

The problem comes in, though - bringing it into the game world.

At present, all the body parts are added via script.....  the script basically reads..."when this knife is used, decapitate, and place these items  clit-breast,etc at player"

Since i cant script,

I can work around using leveled list.

See post above for leveled list issue though.. (mostly time consuming, to edit every single NPC in the game).  Natrually, Id only have to modify every NPC who is 1) adult, 2) not argonian or khajit  but thats still alot.

Let me pose an open question- until such time as someone volunteers to apply a script fix or what not.

DO you mind having the ability to pickpocket someone's clit? (meaning it would work the same way you pick pocket their gold and jewelry?)  ?

14 minutes ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

Let me pose an open question- until such time as someone volunteers to apply a script fix or what not.

DO you mind having the ability to pickpocket someone's clit? (meaning it would work the same way you pick pocket their gold and jewelry?)  ?

For my personal opinion, I'd find it kind of awkward and jarring to see that if I'm pickpocketing someone without intending to utilize this mod's mechanics even if installed. For example, I use Sexlab Adventures and Survival. These mods have features where NPCs can rob you when sleeping, and often I have to sneak around and check their inventories to steal my goods back. Finding a clit or something in there would be offputting.

I can only speak for myself though

2 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

Finding a clit or something in there would be offputting.

I can only speak for myself though

I tend to agree.   As I'm not sure there is a good reason. TO do it,  I wont.

That being said,   the leveled lists are complete now,  just lack an immersive, and time effeciebnt method to add them

Here is kind of the script i think i need- but cant bring to fruition:

ondeath psuedoscript.txt

On 4/1/2020 at 7:01 PM, Quest_Items said:

Very cool mod, thank you for working on it for SE

Mod seems to be working good. But I do have a CTD when i use the "Additem" mod to explore the .esp.

And its a bit sad that eating parts have no effect on hunger mod RND. At least it felt like we were really eating.

Now it will just gives buff ?

open esp with xedit and remove the 3 placeholders elf orc human dick, then you can explore the esp without ctd.

I always open a esp wih additem on a new install to minimize random ctd which are hard to find.

46 minutes ago, NoJoker said:

Knife not working most of the time, body does not change at all.

hmm, it works most of the time for me?  try a different knife? which knife was it specifically?

just to be clear- it will pretty much only work on females, and if you kill 20 back to back  its likely not gonna fire all 20 times..

anyway, its on my list of things to double check before another upload..  (that will be a while unfortunately, as i cant script, so no script- no upload likely for a while)

Just checked in ssedit- looks like they all have their scripts attached.  Also, I think they are all meant to be held in right hand only. a carry over from the LE edition...

I will add "both hands" to the list as well.

Here is a combination of how I kind of incorporate Namira into my game.   Besides Namira and usual sexlab stuff, i also use the Immersive Daedric worship- molag bal temple mod. and wintersun sexlab plugin.  Im not sure that as far as the temple mod it matters that i killed them either way.. but its just - as the daedric lord commands...

I also wanted to highlight something about the knife(s).  If you try to kill alot at a time, it wont fire all the time.  5 dead bandings, 4 missing heads, swinging as wildly as i could.

ScreenShot30.thumb.png.ef2f43ca4ebdd5de6402d2253a80c865.png

23 minutes ago, Moacir Jr said:

Hello,

I cant find the merchant... I searched in each hole in the castle and nothing... have a time or event to she/he shows up?

Thanks a lot

Moacir Jr.

dragonsreach

turn left immediately after entering...

Should be two -three npcs immediately to your left, after entering....  

try talking to them

33 minutes ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

dragonsreach

turn left immediately after entering...

Should be two -three npcs immediately to your left, after entering....  

try talking to them

Nops.... none... the place indicated have nothing...

But but ok. I am added the knifes using console commands. 

Using knife against npc's alives, works, meat, legs and hand in all place. But against dead npc's, do nothing.

Thanks a lot again.