12 hours ago, lk74 said:

Thank you !

and, before i forget... i was browsing the original chinese website, and found a fix for their version of the mod.

apparently they had made their own port ( see reply #43 ) and they had a bug where all vagina model looks black ingame.

it's been a while and i dont remember if this is a commom problem or only their mistake, but i have their patch and maybe it could help you, somehow...

anyway, thanks again !

never had an issue with that all models looking black that im aware of..  never been reported atleast..

but then a few folk have reported some knife issue, that i have never had despite using the same version that,...

3 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

never had an issue with that all models looking black that im aware of..  never been reported atleast..

but then a few folk have reported some knife issue, that i have never had despite using the same version that,...

for the knife issues... although I have no idea why, but sometimes changes in the .esp files (especially those involving scripts) wont be reflected in-game, and would require a new game to show up.

as an example, i deleted the beheading script attached to the knife, but my old-save still run that beheading script (since the script itself still exist), in a new save the knife no-longer behead anyone.

my guess is the savegame you're testing this had previous versions' data inside ?

11 hours ago, lk74 said:

for the knife issues... although I have no idea why, but sometimes changes in the .esp files (especially those involving scripts) wont be reflected in-game, and would require a new game to show up.

as an example, i deleted the beheading script attached to the knife, but my old-save still run that beheading script (since the script itself still exist), in a new save the knife no-longer behead anyone.

my guess is the savegame you're testing this had previous versions' data inside ?

started on new games, but also entirely new computer as well...

• 1 month later...

doubt anyone would care at this point, but got some progress, not as much as i expected.

ayway, made an integration with DA11 Taste of Death quest (you'll get the knife when quest completed) or the player could skip to the knife via MCM.

been experimenting with other mod integration, completed Sacrosanct, with some more time (one weekend or so) will do integration with Ineed.

Also trying to implement a progression mechanic (as described by OP's concept, though much more lightweighted and I prefer do a light mechanic + optional integration, considering Wintesun - Faith of Skyrim)

...so the progress was much slower than I expected, because I was trying to fix issues with some meshes. Mainly, those three bodies. 

I went back to the chinese forum to find a working model, but no success...

(WARNING - GORY VISUAL) ... and also warning for low-effort crappy visual

Spoiler

upper left : original model. notice how the arm lighting is way off ? basically all original model have no light from the sides, their front and back always bright, sides always dark

lower right : possibly a fix. you can tell by the cracks it's made by an amateur (me)

at least the game didnt crash, which means I got the bones right.

544810283_QQ20210406231628.png.def1d1c3adf7fe359d8d951eedf943d8.png

on hindsight I was probably dumb and could fix this sooner, but I ended up remaking the bodies for BHUNP, and apparently the issue with the mesh can be fixed in this way. and by doing that I learned how to get bodyslide working with it.

so, bad news, it'll take quite a while.

good news ? HDT and bodyslide for sure.

no date for release. not before I'm done with Wintersun and made at least 20 new dishes as some form of gameplay element...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/1/2021 at 2:40 AM, Sillius_Maximus said:

check mod description page, fix is there.

so there is an incompability with additemmenu ? not just using it to get the items , but having it installed at the same time with namiras goat , leads to crash ?

I remember i used both in Oldrim, and additemmenu to me is indispensable

13 hours ago, Grimmdal said:

so there is an incompability with additemmenu ? not just using it to get the items , but having it installed at the same time with namiras goat , leads to crash ?

I remember i used both in Oldrim, and additemmenu to me is indispensable

You can install both on the same savefile, just remember [ Do not use AddItemMenu to explore Namira's Goat items ]

there are records within NSG that, when explored via AIM, will lead to crash.

Hey guys. while I have never scripted with Papayrus, I have an engineering background and have been slowly reverse engineering some of the .pex files to learn.  I can see where the applications of the scripts are.  Is there any intrest in putting all of everyone's hard work in git or some other version control? While I do enjoy reading forum replying it is a bit cumbersome to track down files.

ok... I'll skip my reasoning and go to conclusion. (I'll probably ramble about it in the dev thread)

Here is a clean version of NsG, based on Sillius' RC1.5 (current as of 8 aug 2021).

Here are what you should know as an user.

- If you are currently running an older version of this mod, GOD HELP YOU (just be careful about it)

- PowerOfThree's Papyrus Extender is now a requirement.

- Use AddItemMenu to get the 3 flavor of knives from this mod.

- Complete "A Taste of Death" to unlock cooking recipies.

- Use the knives on dead female corpses.

Here are every changes I made (if you are interested)

Spoiler

- Removed all unused entry in esp (including models, message texts, armors)

- Removed data I deem dangerous and overreaching (such as alter every bandit drop table to include a liver drop ???)

- Removed the npc in Dragonsreach (dont want to deal with facegendata and possible furniture placement conflicts)

- Fixed all 3 knives. they should work on all "Female"+"isNPC"+"isDead"

- Removed knife's beheading-instakill move, and replaced beheading script with PO3's beheading function (I limit it to only work on corpses).

- Removed redundant scripts (objectreferences from the loot drops, and weird script calls from knives)

- Removed all non-working models (penis and empty armor)

- Implemented normal map fix for vulva models found here

There are still lots of bugs left untouched.

- the grill model..... I left it in place. anyone interested, please go on

- cuttedbody model normal map is still broken, not gonna try waste my time on that old model. If you are interested, someone in this post uploaded a fix for the normals (but I cant remember where).

That about sums it...

I was going to make this mod esl, but then I thought about compatibility and asset use... so I'll leave it as it is.

NamirasGoatRebornRC1.5_cleanup.zip

21 minutes ago, xtro334 said:

Just want to check to be sure....

It is safe now to use AddItemMenu on the mod?

make a backup save, install the mod according to instructions, and if it still borked come back here and tell me how exactly it went down :)

should be safe with AIM, at least on my side.

On 8/8/2021 at 3:16 PM, lk74 said:

ok... I'll skip my reasoning and go to conclusion. (I'll probably ramble about it in the dev thread)

Here is a clean version of NsG, based on Sillius' RC1.5 (current as of 8 aug 2021).

Here are what you should know as an user.

- If you are currently running an older version of this mod, GOD HELP YOU (just be careful about it)

- PowerOfThree's Papyrus Extender is now a requirement.

- Use AddItemMenu to get the 3 flavor of knives from this mod.

- Complete "A Taste of Death" to unlock cooking recipies.

- Use the knives on dead female corpses.

Here are every changes I made (if you are interested)

Reveal hidden contents

- Removed all unused entry in esp (including models, message texts, armors)

- Removed data I deem dangerous and overreaching (such as alter every bandit drop table to include a liver drop ???)

- Removed the npc in Dragonsreach (dont want to deal with facegendata and possible furniture placement conflicts)

- Fixed all 3 knives. they should work on all "Female"+"isNPC"+"isDead"

- Removed knife's beheading-instakill move, and replaced beheading script with PO3's beheading function (I limit it to only work on corpses).

- Removed redundant scripts (objectreferences from the loot drops, and weird script calls from knives)

- Removed all non-working models (penis and empty armor)

- Implemented normal map fix for vulva models found here

There are still lots of bugs left untouched.

- the grill model..... I left it in place. anyone interested, please go on

- cuttedbody model normal map is still broken, not gonna try waste my time on that old model. If you are interested, someone in this post uploaded a fix for the normals (but I cant remember where).

That about sums it...

I was going to make this mod esl, but then I thought about compatibility and asset use... so I'll leave it as it is.

NamirasGoatRebornRC1.5_cleanup.zip 162.51 MB · 13 downloads

Hmmm...just noticed I'm having trouble downloading this file, I have tried twice now and get a "failed to download" :(

On 8/12/2021 at 11:09 AM, lk74 said:

It's fine on my side... might be LL server problem. Try again later ?

Checking back in, I could only get back on the Computer today...I just now tried downloading again, it's still failing for me :( ...fails at around 50%. I see there have been about 20 Downloads and nobody else mentioning trouble with it, I have never had this happen before, I'm lost on what to do :(

On 8/15/2021 at 2:42 PM, InsolentTedium said:

Checking back in, I could only get back on the Computer today...I just now tried downloading again, it's still failing for me :( ...fails at around 50%. I see there have been about 20 Downloads and nobody else mentioning trouble with it, I have never had this happen before, I'm lost on what to do :(

Just downloaded it with no problems, so I assume the problem is on your end for some reason.

8 hours ago, xtro334 said:

Just downloaded it with no problems, so I assume the problem is on your end for some reason.

Yes, I have recently discovered I can't download anything from LL without the download breaking (no I'm not blaming LL, it's something on my end) :( ...am beside myself, because I don't know what is wrong or what to do :( ...I have been trying to google the problem, but no luck yet :( ...This is what I get every time, Namira's Goat had looked like this each time I tried to download it also, the other file you sent was fine though:

IMG_20210817_134535593.jpg

On 8/18/2021 at 2:29 AM, InsolentTedium said:

Yes, I have recently discovered I can't download anything from LL without the download breaking (no I'm not blaming LL, it's something on my end) :( ...am beside myself, because I don't know what is wrong or what to do :( ...I have been trying to google the problem, but no luck yet :( ...This is what I get every time, Namira's Goat had looked like this each time I tried to download it also, the other file you sent was fine though:

IMG_20210817_134535593.jpg

Have you tried to download it to a folder not controlled by your anti-virus program?

Just to check if it is interfering. The whitelist some antivirus compares against can be really problematic.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2021 at 4:27 AM, xtro334 said:

Have you tried to download it to a folder not controlled by your anti-virus program?

Just to check if it is interfering. The whitelist some antivirus compares against can be really problematic.

Hello xtro, Its me, InsolentTedium, a lot has happened with my PC recently O.o ...and I have been unable to recover my LL Account, so am on this account, I am going to try downloading a Mod now, hopefully all is fixed.

On 8/20/2021 at 4:27 AM, xtro334 said:

Turned off Anti Virus to download and still won't let me :( ...Will take a look Folders.

Edit: Discovered the problem, it was the Browser I was using.

Edited by Mrs Taewa
  • 2 weeks later...

Namira's Goat, so far so good in my Game, my Dovah happily munching away :) ...Those Livers yes, before your update they had been showing up in a number of NPC's inventory, but untouchable (couldn't pick them up), they are no longer in random inventories, only show up once I have used the Knife now.