Resident Evil 3 Remake Jill Nude mod

Greetings, 

I have some textures issues and can´t seem to find the error:

3dsmax:

So I took alphaZomegas Jill Bikini mesh deleted everything except the bikini. Then I imported my Jill E-Boobs V3.2 adjusted the bikini and exported it. Now the textures on the bikini don´t work correct. I´m a little clueless here:

In the UV Editor the mesh points to the right place on the texture-file.

jill_3dsyfkzk.png

20200505205936_1snkot.jpg

I used it without noticing that JILL's classic costume was included as a prerequisite for normal operation, and the following malfunction occurred.
Zombies are transparent, event occurrence points are shifted, game data loading does not end, etc.
I solved it when I put it in, but this time, another dress-up mod became strange, and I solved this by updating Mod Manager.
Please be aware that similar problems may not be fixed by this method.

18 minutes ago, iikagen said:

he gets them working in the game with the original heads.

Because he matches the seams' polycount and then tonematches map luminance. Color isn't 1:1 and you can definitely tell in HDR where the seam is but it's closer than anything anyone else can do.

Pretty simple.

3 hours ago, default.im said:

I have no idea about the makeup. Could be another edit from Jill Princess public version made by Hamura or maybe from the Elf Warrior pack made by MDG. Maybe something else. 

Definitely not the elf makeup. A pity that Yoshi12A doesn't want to share the information