Another invitable "if possible" question:

What about import a bodyslide preset to change morph when get rads?

let me explain with images:

I have my default body preset like this: 

Thick CBBE

But when I get about 50% rads, the mod wil morph my preset in this:

Consequences of Radiation CBBE

and if get to 75% the morph doubles this preset (pretty mess, but hey, this is a lot of rads)

And of course, after get rid of the rads, the morphs reset to original preset.

cheers

42 minutes ago, joaosagrath said:

Another invitable "if possible" question:

What about import a bodyslide preset to change morph when get rads?

let me explain with images:

I have my default body preset like this: 

Thick CBBE

But when I get about 50% rads, the mod wil morph my preset in this:

Consequences of Radiation CBBE

and if get to 75% the morph doubles this preset (pretty mess, but hey, this is a lot of rads)

And of course, after get rid of the rads, the morphs reset to original preset.

cheers

Not sure that's doable as part of the mod as I don't think we have a way of reading the presets.

However, I could probably add something in the RMR Helper that sets up slider sets so that the selected (base/original) preset would morph into another. Basically have the helper do all the calculations you would otherwise have to do manually to get the desired results.

2 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

Not sure that's doable as part of the mod as I don't think we have a way of reading the presets.

However, I could probably add something in the RMR Helper that sets up slider sets so that the selected (base/original) preset would morph into another. Basically have the helper do all the calculations you would otherwise have to do manually to get the desired results.

It's already something to get! 

I myself have already tried to transpose the values of a preset into the mod, but this led me to a series of sliders and values that I ended up losing my way.

if we could, for example, set the slide to a fixed value, it would already be possible to transpose the current preset to the desired one, as it would be enough to repeat the values of that preset within the RMR.

This would also give the option to decrease some slider, after all Radiation doesn't necessarily need to inflate the breasts, it can also wither isn't it LOL!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2022 at 1:23 AM, kazeha9 said:

hi. have little problem i set only doctor can remove morph but after takibg radaway morph go back to normal mb i do something wrong?

Please upload your papyrus log and the MCM ini (.../Data/MCM/Settings/LenA_RadMorphing.ini).

19 minutes ago, kazeha9 said:

Ini looks fine (the trailing "|" in the unequip slots should not cause a problem I think). But it doesn't look like you did anything during the logged gameplay. Only loading the game.

Best would be to cover the following:

1. Load the game
  2. Make a change in the Rad Morphing Redux MCM (you can just change something and then change it back, that will trigger a reload of the mod and confirm in the log that the right values are applied)
  3. Take enough rads to cause morphs (through radiation or rad-consumables, not via console / modav)
  4. Take RadAway and wait for morphs to go away
On 6/1/2022 at 10:55 PM, joaosagrath said:

It's already something to get! 

I myself have already tried to transpose the values of a preset into the mod, but this led me to a series of sliders and values that I ended up losing my way.

if we could, for example, set the slide to a fixed value, it would already be possible to transpose the current preset to the desired one, as it would be enough to repeat the values of that preset within the RMR.

This would also give the option to decrease some slider, after all Radiation doesn't necessarily need to inflate the breasts, it can also wither isn't it LOL!

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Hex Memeniac said:

If i call a custom MADE slider in the mcm menu does it will work ? (TWB sliders are working)

I don't know anything about custom sliders, but I guess it should work.

I suggest you give it a try and report back.

14 minutes ago, henry godinez24 said:

https://www.deviantart.com/coldsteelj/art/Fallout-4-WeightGain-mod-ssbbw-730902010

It will be that you can help me with the configuration so that it works with this mod

You just need to know what the sliders in it are called and put those into the MCM. Quoting from RMR's description:

You can look these up your body's XML file in BodySlide's "SliderCategories" file. In that file each slider has a "name" attribute and a "displayname" attribute. The value for "name" is what we are looking for.

I pulled down a copy of the mod you linked, and it looks like you should be able to get slider names by using Notepad to open the Data\Tools\BodySlide\SliderSets\Nude (SSBBW2+SSBBW3).osp file. Try creating a slider entry for something like "SSBBW2 body" and see if that works.

On 6/20/2022 at 1:40 PM, LenAnderson said:

Not right now. At some point in the future, when RMR v2 is out.

Do you have an estimate of when RMR v2 will be out? I really want to try the preset-to-preset feature in the RMR helper, because that'll make morphing a lot easier to configure out of game.

1 hour ago, b00tyblues said:

Do you have an estimate of when RMR v2 will be out? I really want to try the preset-to-preset feature in the RMR helper, because that'll make morphing a lot easier to configure out of game.

November maybe? Don't spend much time inside during summer. 

1 hour ago, goten420 said:

i seem to be getting a but with my followers faces getting morphed does anyone know a cause? so far only affected piper and a recruitable settler both already modded

What exactly is happening to the faces?

Would be news to me that BodyGen can even affect faces, so if anything's happening to the faces I would look elsewhere for the cause. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/3/2022 at 5:02 PM, LenAnderson said:

I don't know anything about custom sliders, but I guess it should work.

I suggest you give it a try and report back.

Its actually working if your slider is present in LOOksmenu, i added manually some of cold steel weight mod 'the SSBBW muscled" slider and it work