Resident Evil 2 Remake mods (alphaZomega)

On 3/31/2020 at 8:03 PM, alphaZomega said:

Excuse me , Mr. alphaZomega.

Really thanks for your great work.

But can you remove Full Nude Jill's (Bikini Full Nude) shoes , make she become real nude , please ?

I meaning is barefoot , thank you again !

On 4/1/2020 at 1:21 AM, Skyshard459 said:

@alphaZomega  I also have a question.  Will these mods work when the full version of the game is released??

On 4/1/2020 at 1:17 PM, Hijau said:

Nice. Will these mods be updated for the full game?

On 3/28/2020 at 2:59 PM, TheAwesomeOne said:

will this mod be able to use when the game is released?

Probably they will work fine, but I don't know. We'll find out when the game comes out.

~~~

On 3/26/2020 at 10:57 PM, mileichu said:

will there be a totally nude variant of this claire curvy?

The original version of the mod is nude

~~~

On 3/26/2020 at 8:20 AM, newash said:

Can you edit Jill big boobs size ? this body for Claire size not Jill, if you can edit would be great.

Thank you.

People keep saying this but they actually do fit Jill. Jill has bigger tits than Claire but not by that much. I used B-cup size (looks more like C cup to me), and it looks like her breasts if they weren't squeezed back under her tight shirt. The tits on this model are too big for canon Claire; you could mod it so she had them, but they did not match her canon body shape (the AxA ones did, however)

unknown.png

Very Awesome Mods ! Thanks for sharing!!!

Question: Have you or anyone else done, or is planning to do, a (nude) Moira Burton mod for either RE2 or RE3 ??

There are so many rather strange mods (girls with dicks ??????, harley Quinn, other game characters, etc) but no other RE characters. Ok there is a Sherry grown up model but it is paid only.

Thanks in advance

Moira is my all-time favorite Resi Chara ?

Having a lot of fun with the many great erotic mods here, and thought to share this just to help some people. Maybe will expand on this as I love trying out all mods and catch the little details. Comparing with holsters as I find it erotic that Jill is naked but has her equipment holsters on.

alphaZomega's Jill Bikini - Nude with Holster

• alphaZomega's Jill has a touched-up face, looks prettier.
  • BxB body makes her look more fleshy. Love it.
  • Larger breasts with a nice natural sag. Pinkish nipples and larger areola with nice fade along the edges.
  • Many more options/add-ons. Love the option for pubic hair. (I love women with or without it)
  • More pronounced belly button.

Tora Neko's Jill Nude with Holster

• Jill's face has the everyday girl on the street look here. If you like a more natural look. (Some people on forums have commented that Remake Jill is ugly. But I find that not the case. She's beautiful and any touch-up or without is welcomed.)
  • Using 'Colourfulness' and 'LUX' option in ReShade and notice she is slightly fairer too, surface and such makes her body look smaller.
  • If you like smaller nipples and areola. Has darker nipples. Breasts are slightly smaller too.
  • This Jill has slightly smaller buttocks (at least from how I notice).
  • STARS emblem not removed and shown on hip holster.
  • Deeper belly button.
  • EDIT: Is barefoot, though feet are not flat on the ground.

Both Jill's have stains on face removed. Both are great!

Spoiler

926861058_Jill-NudeComparison.jpg.9159ec5cfc41b95fda9b50c5ddc7f254.jpg

And just to share alphaZomega's Escape Run Ziplock add-on which I absolutely enjoy at the moment. Her pose is different with handgun, and with knife/unarmed. Her pose and stance is more defensive with legs wider apart when she is equipped with the handgun, and more passive and subdued when equipped with the knife or unarmed (unequipped weapon). Really nice detail here, alphaZomega.

Do enjoy some erotic peril pictures of Jill here. Highly recommend to give the Escape Run Ziplock add-on mod a go!

Spoiler

265807289_Jill-Nude-EscapeRunZiptieAddon.thumb.jpg.4ce5c104f3f44e1aabbea407738d956a.jpg

And now I just can't wait for the shotgun to disappear too! But meh the game is coming out soon anyway, so the other weapons will magically disappear soon heh. Oh... and a slightly more fleshy and curvy Jill! Hehe. Thanks and loving all the mods!

Good news, I was told by FluffyQuack that some people were streaming the full game using Jill Bikini and everything was working fine!

@FantasyM Thanks for your post! I didn't even know that the pubic hair addon for Jill Nude Mod would work out so well with Jill Bikini. I still have to release a version specifically for Jill Bikini, as the textures are not quite right for the shoes with the Jill Nude Mod version

3 hours ago, dirtycutecrab said:

Great work! The escape run looks amazing, but as a wise man said, no bondage is too tight for a beautiflu girl. Now we R all waiting for the harness, the gag and leather handcuffs. We R counting on U.

The leather handcuffs are available there with the other versions, but I hid them a bit inside a spoiler tag out of courtesy to DrSlump

32 minutes ago, alphaZomega said:

Good news, I was told by FluffyQuack that some people were streaming the full game using Jill Bikini and everything was working fine!

@FantasyM Thanks for your post! I didn't even know that the pubic hair addon for Jill Nude Mod would work out so well with Jill Bikini. I still have to release a version specifically for Jill Bikini, as the textures are not quite right for the shoes with the Jill Nude Mod version

The leather handcuffs are available there with the other versions, but I hid them a bit inside a spoiler tag out of courtesy to DrSlump

Great news !! 

On 4/1/2020 at 12:07 AM, JoeMesh said:

@alphaZomega You are the boss, dude! Truly brilliant.

Everyone else. I know we're excited, but can we cut down on the giant image quotes?

On 4/1/2020 at 8:15 AM, Kargrin said:

Please, we need to stop quoting posts with full set of images. It will bloat the pages...

1. They're not going to learn proper forum posting etiquette.

2. Large post with images like that actually lies with the original poster as the source of the problem. Should've make use of spoiler tags to hide images.

3. You can actually be less annoyed by just collapsing the quote.

example:

Spoiler

Collapse.thumb.jpg.70a464241ea2fe9d4c15f25289755af3.jpg

No matter how many time you tell others to stop quoting large posts with lots of images, your post will just go ignored. If the original post with these images had spoiler tags to hide them in the first place, there wouldn't be a problem of this sort. I'm not sure if this board supports images removal from quotes as a default, but some do this. So people that quote a post with images, those images would be omitted, and we won't have these issues.

5 hours ago, alphaZomega said:

Slump be just selling the same model over and over again and not even bother to reply questions from ppl paying him why bother.