Resident Evil 2 Remake mods (alphaZomega)

First of all, I just want to say great work on this. It's great to have a nude mod for the game already, especially one as brilliant as this :)

Regarding the invisibe weapons add-on, I'm assuming it's not yet possible to have it so that they're only invisible when sheathed? Kinda weird to see Jill running around pretending to hold a gun, lol

No disrespect intended of course, and it certainly doesn't take away from this awesome mod ^_^

On 3/22/2020 at 9:15 AM, follardo said:

My first steps in Resident Evil Remake series modding. Maybe I'll try to improve my skills to make my own mods for RE3R. Will see.

Don't ask for. Mod is a mixing of a paid mods.

That's a beautiful edited mod, in any chance you can share it through PM? I love catwoman styles for her.

1 hour ago, CeeBee88 said:

First of all, I just want to say great work on this. It's great to have a nude mod for the game already, especially one as brilliant as this :)

Regarding the invisibe weapons add-on, I'm assuming it's not yet possible to have it so that they're only invisible when sheathed? Kinda weird to see Jill running around pretending to hold a gun, lol

No disrespect intended of course, and it certainly doesn't take away from this awesome mod ^_^

What the FUCK did you just say about my mod!? If you don't like it you can fucking die!!

?kidding, but I really don't know if we will be able to remove weapons only when holstered like that. In RE2, that worked because certain costumes like Elza Walker and Noir had mysterious properties about their costume slots that would force any weapons equipped to those slots to disappear. Swapping any other costume to those slots caused them to have their holstered weapons disappear too. But in RE3, every official costume I've seen for Jill seems to have her with holsters and belts, so no slots with disappearing weapons. I suppose they could make a DLC addon like the '98 costumes for RE2 that would have them, but it probably wouldn't have a way to load a hair model (like them), so swapping a regular costume to that slot would make Jill be bald.
We will have to see what's possible when the full game comes out

6 hours ago, alphaZomega said:

What the FUCK did you just say about my mod!? If you don't like it you can fucking die!!

?kidding, but I really don't know if we will be able to remove weapons only when holstered like that. In RE2, that worked because certain costumes like Elza Walker and Noir had mysterious properties about their costume slots that would force any weapons equipped to those slots to disappear. Swapping any other costume to those slots caused them to have their holstered weapons disappear too. But in RE3, every official costume I've seen for Jill seems to have her with holsters and belts, so no slots with disappearing weapons. I suppose they could make a DLC addon like the '98 costumes for RE2 that would have them, but it probably wouldn't have a way to load a hair model (like them), so swapping a regular costume to that slot would make Jill be bald.
We will have to see what's possible when the full game comes out

It's just the demo but it's already one of sexiest mod ever :), make me even more hyped for the full release next week.:)

I'd have a question, it'd be possible to have a full nude body on her tip toes please?

On 3/23/2020 at 1:33 AM, alphaZomega said:

Man, thanks for all of the well done mods! I was wondering if it's possible to make a standalone release of the face touch up you did. I want to use the cleaned up better looking face with other mods.

@alphaZomega, my friend, would you be able to generate a version of your Barefoot Claire D-Cup mod but in A-Cup or flat chest? Normally I prefer not to disturb any Modder about my problems but your barefoot mod for Claire is by far the best, and I didn't find any other good bare feet option, all others suffer from serious neck seam problems or are in tiptoes (For some reason I find tiptoes mods unsettling... Shooters have to stand very firmly on the ground to absorb the gun's recoil properly if you know what I mean).

Thanks in advance.

19 hours ago, alphaZomega said:

Nexus just deleted all the NSFW mods for RE3

Was it because of Capcom, or the was it because of the paid modders? If it was done on Capcom's behest, then why only REmake3 nudes and not REmake2? Could it be because the game isn't out yet and someone at Capcom thinks nude Jill will negatively impact sales. If so, they are fools, nude Jill being available will have the opposite effect on PC sales!

Here's some video examples of the new RE3 jiggle:

WIP:

Spoiler

20200326055838_1.jpg.530d0919b3649a2b68f030db7004be0a.jpg

20200325090912_1.jpg.cf091c96f0fcad9496855487ddf3261d.jpg

20200325063514_1.thumb.jpg.56af7314bcaaff514670ada300174469.jpg

20200325053828_1.jpg.bc6bba627c2add6455f6d4b3569ccfcb.jpg

On 3/24/2020 at 6:12 AM, gcp89 said:

Man, thanks for all of the well done mods! I was wondering if it's possible to make a standalone release of the face touch up you did. I want to use the cleaned up better looking face with other mods.

I plan on doing that soon. I want to see Jill's clean face textures from the real game first.

On 3/23/2020 at 9:05 PM, Arc134 said:

It's just the demo but it's already one of sexiest mod ever :), make me even more hyped for the full release next week.:)

I'd have a question, it'd be possible to have a full nude body on her tip toes please?

Barefoot soon, it's easy to make.

On 3/25/2020 at 4:32 PM, gcp89 said:

Was it because of Capcom, or the was it because of the paid modders? If it was done on Capcom's behest, then why only REmake3 nudes and not REmake2? Could it be because the game isn't out yet and someone at Capcom thinks nude Jill will negatively impact sales. If so, they are fools, nude Jill being available will have the opposite effect on PC sales!

I don't know, I posted a thread on their forums. I can't remember how many other NSFW mods they had actually up besides the nude mod by Tora Neko

On 3/25/2020 at 5:51 PM, raijinzz said:

Thanks to @alphaZomega, you really do good work sir! I can only imagine how many years it took for you to get this good!

I started modding last June, making texture edits of the Princess Gothic mod packs from 3DM for the RE2 threads on this forum