Resident Evil 2 Remake mods (alphaZomega)

I'm also going to share a second mod here, one by KG Maliao based on my Jill Bikini. It was originally hosted on Nexus, but was taken down due to some bullshit copyright claim about having a Dead or Alive bikini. I spoke to KG Maliao through his kind assistant / translator, and he apologized for not putting me in the credits originally. I accepted his apology and started showing him some techniques to make his mods better, starting with this one. This custom version of Strawberry Baby (edited by me) has no normals errors on the skin, removed neck seam, detailmaps for the skin pores, and matching skin tone between head and body. In addition to that, it works throughout the whole game and in the model viewer, like Jill Bikini.

Strawberry Baby

by KG Maliao

20200420182720_1.jpg.bbc5ffb8a04335781264916d4f583393.jpg

A completely new and sexy underwear for Jill. Based on Jill Bikini by alphaZomega

StrawBerry Baby.rar

more screens:

Spoiler

20200420182443_1.jpg.a996694fd41559144fccb6627288f527.jpg

20200420185007_1.jpg.50b4b6983f9ac710a125672002d25edd.jpg

20200420185928_1.jpg.2f974aa8bdc712daed6e24cbfacfc4e2.jpg

20200420185239_1.jpg.6dd5a9b05b1bb691b0d38f79f548507d.jpg

1 hour ago, lanxiu said:

is this a addon?

no, it's stand-alone

~

2 hours ago, JoeMesh said:

@alphaZomega It looks amazing, dude. Will there be any glossy addons for this body?

yes, soon

~

14 hours ago, asasd000 said:

Hello @alphaZomega, can you add an add-on that give Claire sandals for some costume that only have barefoot like BxB bikini? Or show which file need to change to give sandals to those barefoot costume? Thank you!

I will get back to RE2 soon, but I have been swamped with RE3 stuff lately

~

On 4/19/2020 at 11:20 PM, tnplaygame said:

Jill Nude Mod v1.1 There's a problem with the show

I will update Jill Nude Mod soon with all the fixes from Jill Bikini, plus re-rigging her models to all have the collar and neck rigged to the head bone, for better and more realistic movement of the neck (since I have recently created a version of Jill's model that has an active head bone usable for rigging).

~

On 4/18/2020 at 6:27 AM, ludger166 said:

That looks awesome, cant wait for this version of Jill nude mods aswell!! wanted to ask, do you think you might also be able to get Toramekos blessing aswell to work on his Jill nude mod too? its pretty good and a decent Jill body imo, just a thought xD

Thanks for all your hard work and amazing mods alpha! :) 

I actually have a no-holsters version of the mod with increased jiggle, but it's not completely ready for posting yet. His mod is very unique, he somehow has used a custom materials (MDF) file not from the game, and hex edited his model file to have duplicate materials, with two materials comprising the skin that are split vertically down the middle. Crazy Potato and I have spent some time studying his peculiar mod design to try and uncover some secrets behind the MESH file format. He has encouraged other modders to use his mod as a nude base since release, so that's not an issue, but I haven't seen him around since he released BeachBoy Nemesis

21 minutes ago, alphaZomega said:

no, it's stand-alone

~

yes, soon

~

I will get back to RE2 soon, but I have been swamped with RE3 stuff lately

~

I will update Jill Nude Mod soon with all the fixes from Jill Bikini, plus re-rigging her models to all have the collar and neck rigged to the head bone, for better and more realistic movement of the neck (since I have recently created a version of Jill's model that has an active head bone usable for rigging).

~

I actually have a no-holsters version of the mod with increased jiggle, but it's not completely ready for posting yet. His mod is very unique, he somehow has used a custom materials (MDF) file not from the game, and hex edited his model file to have duplicate materials, with two materials comprising the skin that are split vertically down the middle. Crazy Potato and I have spent some time studying his peculiar mod design to try and uncover some secrets behind the MESH file format. He has encouraged other modders to use his mod as a nude base since release, so that's not an issue, but I haven't seen him around since he released BeachBoy Nemesis

dude I consider you a really nice person and I have never exchanged a word with you...

14 hours ago, alphaZomega said:

Could you please fix ToraNeko's nude mod missing textures from the model showcase? Loving your skills at modding. Thank you for your effort. ?

Awesome works alpha, It's really nice to see modders modding for love to the game instead of greed.

I always wonder when I see a escape run mod, what are you supposed to do when you are in a mandatory fighting situation like against Nemesis? Is it "ok" to use weapons in that segment? I plan on making a escape run walkthrough but I'm unsure of the "rules" (if there are any). I guess since, she is cuffed, you are not supposed to use any weapon or lockpicks or any item at all? I guess it depends on how purist you wanna be I guess. But I don't know, it would feel like cheating if suddenly you are able to shoot or attack right? A escape run must be that, a escape run hehe

Suggestions?

54 minutes ago, JackWall said:

Awesome works alpha, It's really nice to see modders modding for love to the game instead of greed.

I always wonder when I see a escape run mod, what are you supposed to do when you are in a mandatory fighting situation like against Nemesis? Is it "ok" to use weapons in that segment? I plan on making a escape run walkthrough but I'm unsure of the "rules" (if there are any). I guess since, she is cuffed, you are not supposed to use any weapon or lockpicks or any item at all? I guess it depends on how purist you wanna be I guess. But I don't know, it would feel like cheating if suddenly you are able to shoot or attack right? A escape run must be that, a escape run hehe

Suggestions?

weapons are still used but just hanging in the air and firing by itself. Weird, but I don't mind. lol!

2 hours ago, JackWall said:

Suggestions?

I just use AlphaZomega's invisible weapons mod, aim and shoot
Just imagine that you stare at Nemesis and it will just die lol

3 hours ago, alphaZomega said:

Escape Run mods work on the pretense that she has telekinesis and can move things that are within arms reach using her mind. It's how she escaped this far from being trapped in the dungeon in the first place 
663507116950290445.png

Wesker troll face FTW To clarify, my fellow Resident Evil perverts, I do know you can still use weapons :P My question was more of a challenge in wanted to impose on myself or something like that.

Keep up the good work alpha