Resident Evil 2 Remake mods (alphaZomega)

11 hours ago, FantasyM said:

Tora Neko's Jill Nude with Holster

• Jill's face has the everyday girl on the street look here. If you like a more natural look. (Some people on forums have commented that Remake Jill is ugly. But I find that not the case. She's beautiful and any touch-up or without is welcomed.)
  • Using 'Colourfulness' and 'LUX' option in ReShade and notice she is slightly fairer too, surface and such makes her body look smaller.
  • If you like smaller nipples and areola. Has darker nipples. Breasts are slightly smaller too.
  • This Jill has slightly smaller buttocks (at least from how I notice).
  • STARS emblem not removed and shown on hip holster.
  • Deeper belly button.

Could you please be so kind as to provide the Tora Neko's Jill Nude mod? I cannot find it anywhere.
Thank you in advance!

On 3/26/2020 at 12:25 PM, alphaZomega said:
  On 3/26/2020 at 8:51 AM, raijinzz said:

Thanks to @alphaZomega, you really do good work sir! I can only imagine how many years it took for you to get this good!

I started modding last June, making texture edits of the Princess Gothic mod packs from 3DM for the RE2 threads on this forum

That's very impressive that you have achieved this level of modding skill in less than a year!!! I am actually inspired to wanna start learning too.

Can you give a few advice on where to start? Like tutorials that you read back then lol

I actually want to try removing parts (or hiding) from a mod. I really don't like the holster on Classic Jill costume. Want to remove it from the DLC version as well as the Mod versions :P

10 hours ago, alphaZomega said:

Good news, I was told by FluffyQuack that some people were streaming the full game using Jill Bikini and everything was working fine!

@FantasyM Thanks for your post! I didn't even know that the pubic hair addon for Jill Nude Mod would work out so well with Jill Bikini. I still have to release a version specifically for Jill Bikini, as the textures are not quite right for the shoes with the Jill Nude Mod version

The leather handcuffs are available there with the other versions, but I hid them a bit inside a spoiler tag out of courtesy to DrSlump

Aha, I found it, THX and we R waiting for more bondage :)

On 4/1/2020 at 12:43 PM, alphaZomega said:

She wear tank top 2 cloth like sport bra it's constriction cannot be directly compared with nude but the boobs have jiggle by official, That means it has to be big.

Cliare body boobs is slack look weird not match for a Jill, if you want realistic big boobs pls see DOA girl boobs model that natural beautiful big boobs.

If you can edit would be great thank you.

Jill Bikini is working in the full game, during all playable sections as Jill:

20200403201344_1.jpg.e6ad4d535ef598aa3182ca180b30c0e0.jpg

This part in front of the hospital bed is normally where the mods would break, but they are now fixed.

Jill Nude Mod v1.1

1889848830_RESIDENTEVIL34_3_202011_06_36PM.jpg.7cbc73814b664e83e612b379303f6388.jpg

Now fixed to work through the whole game (except a brief interlude where she is not playable anyway). Also fixed to not mess up the head on any other costumes of Jill, and improved to have better textures on the face + less neck-clipping for the Escape Run versions.

Jill Nude Mod.rar

Be sure to use it with my addons for Jill Nude Mod, in these two posts: 

As you can see, Camera Tools are still somehow working with the full game (though they are a bit glichy)

1524078804_RESIDENTEVIL34_3_20208_38_11PM.thumb.jpg.08620e5ad50bbdf31a101900415aae98.jpg

@alphaZomega

I'm aware that there are 2 main mods with a lot of variation around them. My question is if I can make one like the one you just posted the picture of (the first one you posted: the one with the high heels shoes) but with holsters? I really like those shoes... Sorry but I get confused which addon go with what main mod to be honest.

25 minutes ago, lerver said:

@alphaZomega

I'm aware that there are 2 main mods with a lot of variation around them. My question is if I can make one like the one you just posted the picture of (the first one you posted: the one with the high heels shoes) but with holsters? I really like those shoes... Sorry but I get confused which addon go with what main mod to be honest.

I will make a version like that very soon, it's been on my to-do list