Resident Evil 2 Remake mods (alphaZomega)

19 minutes ago, TheAwesomeOne said:

so what i do just put the whole rar file into fluffy manager like the other mods

Put both archives the main Micro Bikini mod and that one with the fix to the MODMANAGER\Games\RE3R\Mods folder.

Install the main Micro Bikini mod first, then the fix over it. That's it.

5 hours ago, ProjektRED267 said:

@alphaZomega Can you make escape run ziptie for Jill Bikini? Thanks

I asked for that one specifically a while ago. He's probably really busy or maybe doesn't want to do it. He does a LOT of work for RE3 mods, so just wait, or enjoy the Bad Cop Escape Run mod :)

Sorry I have not been posting a lot or answering all these requests I've been given lately. I have been working a lot on improving the script for 3ds Max that allows for modding the game. I fixed major bugs with it that had been causing awful graphical errors (called "spotty normals") that had plagued the skin and clothes of modded models since modding RE Engine games began, notably by fixing the calculation of tangent space.  The work I have put into fixing the script will make all mods for RE2, RE3, and Devil May Cry 5 that much more beautiful, and make issues like neck seams that much easier to deal with for mod authors ?

With the newest version of the script, I am finally able to import a model from Capcom and export it with no changes, and the version that has been run through 3DS Max is able to look identical to the original model from which it came:
script_v1.3.gif

How it used to be:

Spoiler

crushedNormals1.thumb.gif.f1b1d2e1fec8721675c77e06a161c526.gif

While my tools and tutorials have always been available in the West on RE Modding forum, I have recently been given a QQ account by a Chinese admirer and have been using it to pass advancements and information over to the Chinese side of Resident Evil modding, talking with authors such as Aerosmith, Arison_C and KG Maliao as friends. It's my goal to try to improve the state of RE Engine modding as a whole. For now, I first plan on re-exporting most of my older mods with the new version of the script, to clean them up. I also think I might start a free Patreon page to have a home page and place for donations, where I'd post all my current works, tutorials, and tools, plus all my old RE2 mods from the closed threads here. But I'll still be here too. Here on LoversLab is where I first started modding, back in June of last year when I started making reskins for Princess Gothic.

Thanks everyone!

36 minutes ago, alphaZomega said:

While my tools and tutorials have always been available in the West on RE Modding forum, I have recently been given a QQ account by a Chinese admirer and have been using it to pass advancements and information over to the Chinese side of Resident Evil modding, talking with authors such as Aerosmith, Arison_C and KG Maliao as friends. It's my goal to try to improve the state of RE Engine modding as a whole. For now, I first plan on re-exporting most of my older mods with the new version of the script, to clean them up. I also think I might start a free Patreon page to have a home page and place for donations, where I'd post all my current works, tutorials, and tools, plus all my old RE2 mods from the closed threads here. But I'll still be here too. Here on LoversLab is where I first started modding, back in June of last year when I started making reskins for Princess Gothic.

Thanks everyone!

Just donated to you on the Nexus. If you create a Patreon page, I'll support you. I have never supported anyone via Patreon, but I will for you. The fact that you share your techniques to improve the quality of everyone's mods while everyone else is charging money for them (or giving "free samples" on the Nexus while you don't hold anything back), man, you deserve something. Thanks so much for all of your hard work. It does not go unappreciated.

36 minutes ago, Rarity Mane Six said:

Nooo! I knew it would happen sooner or later. Sure they say its just a tip jar at first but then all his mods will become Patreon exclusive once they get enough Patrons. or release the simple version of the mod here & keep all the nice addons for patreons only. Yea he doesn't hold anything back right now but what about later when he also starts charging money just like the other RE modders. How will he be any different? So go ahead, encourage him for now & see what happens later when there are little to no mods because they will all be paid mods & unable to be share here or nexus. Unless he does it himself...of course only the simple mods & keep the good ones behind a paywall. I honestly thought alphazomega was the only one that would not go down that road but in the end hes no different than the other modders. :dissapointed:

Just calm down buddy. It's his right if he wants to, but judging from everything he's done so far, I doubt that is the case. No need to freak out over something that hasn't or might not ever happen.

15 hours ago, mayatola said:

I asked for that one specifically a while ago. He's probably really busy or maybe doesn't want to do it. He does a LOT of work for RE3 mods, so just wait, or enjoy the Bad Cop Escape Run mod :)

yeah I'm just trying my luck by asking lol. Not that I'm not satisfied with the mods he has made so far.

11 hours ago, alphaZomega said:

Sorry I have not been posting a lot or answering all these requests I've been given lately. I have been working a lot on improving the script for 3ds Max that allows for modding the game. I fixed major bugs with it that had been causing awful graphical errors (called "spotty normals") that had plagued the skin and clothes of modded models since modding RE Engine games began, notably by fixing the calculation of tangent space.  The work I have put into fixing the script will make all mods for RE2, RE3, and Devil May Cry 5 that much more beautiful, and make issues like neck seams that much easier to deal with for mod authors ?

With the newest version of the script, I am finally able to import a model from Capcom and export it with no changes, and the version that has been run through 3DS Max is able to look identical to the original model from which it came:

Spoiler

script_v1.3.gif

How it used to be:

Hide contents

crushedNormals1.thumb.gif.f1b1d2e1fec8721675c77e06a161c526.gif

Thanks everyone!

Man, you're a genius