Indarello Posted March 13, 2022 Posted March 13, 2022 3 hours ago, SXertui01 said: It's been a while i'm not played this game, and before i start again i just want some info. Is it the female cbbe has now collisions on pussy, or anus? Also, can we finally use high poly vanilla clothes for the cbbe body, in bodyslide tool? The last time i played a modded fallout 4, the pussy was static and the clothes were destroyed by big breasts.? Try fusion girl 1
Guest Posted March 13, 2022 Posted March 13, 2022 Both BodyTalk and Atomic Muscle cause the crotch area to stretch out of the body. Anyone know how to fix this? Or an alternative male nude body replacer with functional penis?
vaultbait Posted March 13, 2022 Posted March 13, 2022 13 hours ago, revan84 said: Not really a problem but could anyone help me understand bodygen? Inside my F4EE>Bodygen folder I have an AAF.esm folder and I'm not sure what put that little bugger there. It being there isn't a problem at all, but if I knew how it got there I could direct specific bodygen questions to the source. I want some petite girls (in the ~100 lb range) but also some "got damn!" girls (~250 lbs) with the majority of npcs falling somewhere in between. I don't know what amount of randomization to put on what slider. Looking at the templates file there doesn't seem to be much variance but I'm a newb with bodygen Read the LooksMenu mod description page for information on how BG works, but in short you define templates in the templates.ini which can include ranges or specific values for any sliders you like, and then you assign those templates to specific characters or general classes of characters (by gender, race, et cetera) in the morphs.ini file. LooksMenu will load templates+morphs from multiple directories named for any plugins you have installed. The reason you presumably have an AAF.esm folder there is that something installed (or you manually created following some guide) an override for the player clone AAF creates during scenes in order to prevent BG from seeing it as a new character which needs random morphs applied.
revan84 Posted March 13, 2022 Posted March 13, 2022 1 hour ago, vaultbait said: Read the LooksMenu mod description page for information on how BG works, but in short you define templates in the templates.ini which can include ranges or specific values for any sliders you like, and then you assign those templates to specific characters or general classes of characters (by gender, race, et cetera) in the morphs.ini file. LooksMenu will load templates+morphs from multiple directories named for any plugins you have installed. The reason you presumably have an AAF.esm folder there is that something installed (or you manually created following some guide) an override for the player clone AAF creates during scenes in order to prevent BG from seeing it as a new character which needs random morphs applied. Turns out it was fusion girl itself that created that folder. Its odd because in the templates there are no entries for the zero slider set. Most people say to use that body set with morphs on but if I'm understanding things correctly, since the template is empty every npc will have the base 0 slider preset as a body and look like some emaciated slave ? But yeah I'm just going through the lengthy process of trial and error. I want to make sure I don't accidently create any abominations due to poor slider combinations.
vaultbait Posted March 13, 2022 Posted March 13, 2022 (edited) 1 hour ago, revan84 said: Turns out it was fusion girl itself that created that folder. Its odd because in the templates there are no entries for the zero slider set. Most people say to use that body set with morphs on but if I'm understanding things correctly, since the template is empty every npc will have the base 0 slider preset as a body and look like some emaciated slave ? But yeah I'm just going through the lengthy process of trial and error. I want to make sure I don't accidently create any abominations due to poor slider combinations. This is my simple setup for human females (omitting the bits for males and other races for now)... Spoiler AAF.esm\morphs.ini AAF.esm|72e2=Female-Player Fallout4.esm\morphs.ini Fallout4.esm|14=Female-Player All|Female|HumanRace=Female-Random Fallout4\templates.ini Female-Player=BodyFat@0.0 Female-Random=AbDefinition@0.0:0.9, Ankle Size@0.0:0.2, Armpit Ajustment@0.0:0.4, Arms Chubby@0.0:0.5, Arms Size@0.0:0.4, Athletic@0.0:0.4, Back Arch@0.0:0.9, Back Size@0.0:0.2, Belly Big@0.0:0.2, Belly Pregnant@0.0:1.0, Belly Size@0.0:0.3, Belly Tuck@0.0:0.2, Body Toning@0.0:1.0, BodyFat@0.0:1.0, Boobs Big@0.0:0.7, Boobs Cleavage@0.0:0.2, Boobs Flat@0.0:0.2, Boobs Gravity@0.0:0.5, Boobs Height@0.0:0.3, Boobs Mellons@0.0:0.4, Boobs Perky@0.0:0.2, Boobs Push Up@0.0:0.3, Boobs Small@0.0:0.2, Boobs Tiny@0.0:0.9, Boobs Together@0.0:0.6, Boobs Top Slope@0.0:1.0, Boobs Width@0.0:0.7, Boobs Yuge@0.0:0.2, BreastArmpitin@0.0:0.2, BreastArmpitWide@0.0:0.9, BreastConcave@0.0:0.8, BreastCurve@0.0:0.2, BreastHeight2@0.0:0.2, Bum Apple@0.0:0.2, Bum Chubby@0.0:0.5, Bum Crack@0.0:0.4, Bum Round@0.0:0.4, Bum Shape 1@0.0:0.6, Bum Shape 2@0.0:0.5, Bum Size@0.0:0.6, Bum Small@0.0:0.8, ButtGravity@0.0:0.7, ButtThin@0.0:0.3, Calf Size@0.0:0.3, Calf Small@0.0:0.6, Chest Depth@0.0:0.5, Chest Width@0.0:0.6, Clitoras Long@0.0:0.2, Clitoras Size@0.0:0.2, FFB Fitness 2@0.0:0.2, Forearms Size@0.0:0.3, Groin Back@0.0:0.6, Groin Position@0.0:0.2, HipRotateForward@0.0:0.4, Hips Bone@0.0:0.2, Hips Size@0.0:0.2, Hips Upper Width@0.0:0.3, HipsForward@0.0:0.5, HipsNarrow@0.0:0.7, Labia Majora Inner@0.0:0.2, Labia Majora Long@0.0:0.2, Labia Majora Wide@0.0:0.2, Labia Minora Flat@0.0:0.2, Labia Minora Longer@0.0:0.2, Legs Chubby@0.0:0.6, Legs Shape@0.0:0.2, Legs Thin@0.0:0.2, LegThin@0.0:0.5, Knee Height@0.0:0.2, Nipples Areola@0.0:0.5, Nipples Distance@0.0:0.2, Nipples Down@0.0:1.0, Nipples Gone@0.0:0.2, Nipples Length@0.0:0.2, Nipples Perkiness@0.0:0.2, Nipples Puffy@0.0:1.0, Nipples Shape@0.0:0.2, Nipples Size@0.0:0.6, Nipples Tip@0.0:0.2, Nipples Up@0.0:0.4, SeveNBase Bombshell@0.0:0.5, Shoulder Smooth@0.0:0.3, Shoulder Tweak@0.0:0.2, Shoulder Width@0.0:0.4, Sturnum Depth@0.0:0.2, Sturnum Height@0.0:0.2, Thighs Size@0.0:0.5, Thighs Slim@0.0:0.2, TigerSanBB@0.0:0.2, Torso Size@0.0:0.3, Waist Chubby@0.0:0.4, Waist Height@0.0:0.5, Waist Line@0.0:0.2, Waist Size@0.0:1.0, XunAbs@0.0:0.2 Edited March 13, 2022 by vaultbait
revan84 Posted March 13, 2022 Posted March 13, 2022 (edited) 57 minutes ago, vaultbait said: This is my simple setup for human females (omitting the bits for males and other races for now)... Hide contents AAF.esm\morphs.ini AAF.esm|72e2=Female-Player Fallout4.esm\morphs.ini Fallout4.esm|14=Female-Player All|Female|HumanRace=Female-Random Fallout4\templates.ini Female-Player=BodyFat@0.0 Female-Random=AbDefinition@0.0:0.9, Ankle Size@0.0:0.2, Armpit Ajustment@0.0:0.4, Arms Chubby@0.0:0.5, Arms Size@0.0:0.4, Athletic@0.0:0.4, Back Arch@0.0:0.9, Back Size@0.0:0.2, Belly Big@0.0:0.2, Belly Pregnant@0.0:1.0, Belly Size@0.0:0.3, Belly Tuck@0.0:0.2, Body Toning@0.0:1.0, BodyFat@0.0:1.0, Boobs Big@0.0:0.7, Boobs Cleavage@0.0:0.2, Boobs Flat@0.0:0.2, Boobs Gravity@0.0:0.5, Boobs Height@0.0:0.3, Boobs Mellons@0.0:0.4, Boobs Perky@0.0:0.2, Boobs Push Up@0.0:0.3, Boobs Small@0.0:0.2, Boobs Tiny@0.0:0.9, Boobs Together@0.0:0.6, Boobs Top Slope@0.0:1.0, Boobs Width@0.0:0.7, Boobs Yuge@0.0:0.2, BreastArmpitin@0.0:0.2, BreastArmpitWide@0.0:0.9, BreastConcave@0.0:0.8, BreastCurve@0.0:0.2, BreastHeight2@0.0:0.2, Bum Apple@0.0:0.2, Bum Chubby@0.0:0.5, Bum Crack@0.0:0.4, Bum Round@0.0:0.4, Bum Shape 1@0.0:0.6, Bum Shape 2@0.0:0.5, Bum Size@0.0:0.6, Bum Small@0.0:0.8, ButtGravity@0.0:0.7, ButtThin@0.0:0.3, Calf Size@0.0:0.3, Calf Small@0.0:0.6, Chest Depth@0.0:0.5, Chest Width@0.0:0.6, Clitoras Long@0.0:0.2, Clitoras Size@0.0:0.2, FFB Fitness 2@0.0:0.2, Forearms Size@0.0:0.3, Groin Back@0.0:0.6, Groin Position@0.0:0.2, HipRotateForward@0.0:0.4, Hips Bone@0.0:0.2, Hips Size@0.0:0.2, Hips Upper Width@0.0:0.3, HipsForward@0.0:0.5, HipsNarrow@0.0:0.7, Labia Majora Inner@0.0:0.2, Labia Majora Long@0.0:0.2, Labia Majora Wide@0.0:0.2, Labia Minora Flat@0.0:0.2, Labia Minora Longer@0.0:0.2, Legs Chubby@0.0:0.6, Legs Shape@0.0:0.2, Legs Thin@0.0:0.2, LegThin@0.0:0.5, Knee Height@0.0:0.2, Nipples Areola@0.0:0.5, Nipples Distance@0.0:0.2, Nipples Down@0.0:1.0, Nipples Gone@0.0:0.2, Nipples Length@0.0:0.2, Nipples Perkiness@0.0:0.2, Nipples Puffy@0.0:1.0, Nipples Shape@0.0:0.2, Nipples Size@0.0:0.6, Nipples Tip@0.0:0.2, Nipples Up@0.0:0.4, SeveNBase Bombshell@0.0:0.5, Shoulder Smooth@0.0:0.3, Shoulder Tweak@0.0:0.2, Shoulder Width@0.0:0.4, Sturnum Depth@0.0:0.2, Sturnum Height@0.0:0.2, Thighs Size@0.0:0.5, Thighs Slim@0.0:0.2, TigerSanBB@0.0:0.2, Torso Size@0.0:0.3, Waist Chubby@0.0:0.4, Waist Height@0.0:0.5, Waist Line@0.0:0.2, Waist Size@0.0:1.0, XunAbs@0.0:0.2 Thanks! I'll give this a whirl. Love seeing the entry for body fat. I want real variety in my game and a lot of set ups just go with different varieties of "hot" lol One final question. To give npcs unique bodies, in the morphs.ini I would do something like: Fallout4.esm|2F1E= {templateName} Then in the templates file I would do: {templateName} = {slider values I want} Is that correct? And so long as I built morphs in bodyslide, outfits would fit that npc without need for any further tweaks? Edited March 13, 2022 by revan84
Scout117 Posted March 14, 2022 Posted March 14, 2022 can someone help me here im getting this error "CreateTexture2DWarning.cpp(60): [critical] A call to ID3D11Device::CreateTexture2D failed with error code 0x80070057. This will crash the game." wen i try and start a new game and i have tried reinstalling C++, used Deployment Image Servicing and Management and System File Checker to fix system files, and made sure my drivers were up to date and it wasn't fixed
Indarello Posted March 14, 2022 Posted March 14, 2022 2 hours ago, Scout117 said: can someone help me here im getting this error "CreateTexture2DWarning.cpp(60): [critical] A call to ID3D11Device::CreateTexture2D failed with error code 0x80070057. This will crash the game." wen i try and start a new game and i have tried reinstalling C++, used Deployment Image Servicing and Management and System File Checker to fix system files, and made sure my drivers were up to date and it wasn't fixed Disable groups of mods and test
SXertui01 Posted March 14, 2022 Posted March 14, 2022 Hi again, aaf seems not working to me. "The aaf installed" message never pop in game.? I managed fixing the $no_f4se message, and now i have the error 74 ?I followed a lot of guides but i still can't fix this issue. Other mods works fine, evend mcm. Only aaf is a pain. I have the complete game.
vaultbait Posted March 14, 2022 Posted March 14, 2022 On 3/13/2022 at 8:26 PM, revan84 said: Thanks! I'll give this a whirl. Love seeing the entry for body fat. I want real variety in my game and a lot of set ups just go with different varieties of "hot" lol One final question. To give npcs unique bodies, in the morphs.ini I would do something like: Fallout4.esm|2F1E= {templateName} Then in the templates file I would do: {templateName} = {slider values I want} Is that correct? And so long as I built morphs in bodyslide, outfits would fit that npc without need for any further tweaks? Correct, that's exactly how it works. Note that you're going to occasionally run into a bug with placed "loot corpses" though, where the body and its clothes are invisible. You can create specific entries for each corpse with a zero morphs template, but there are hundreds in the base game and DLCs so I gave up trying to do it for all of them myself, and you'd need to do the same for any added by mods as well to entirely work around it.
vaultbait Posted March 14, 2022 Posted March 14, 2022 4 hours ago, SXertui01 said: Hi again, aaf seems not working to me. "The aaf installed" message never pop in game.? I managed fixing the $no_f4se message, and now i have the error 74 ?I followed a lot of guides but i still can't fix this issue. Other mods works fine, evend mcm. Only aaf is a pain. I have the complete game. Download AAF_GFV.exe from Moddingham (same place as you find AAF) and run it to verify you have AAF and F4SE correctly set up. If you don't get any new clues from that, ask in the AAF Discord like the manual recommends.
SXertui01 Posted March 14, 2022 Posted March 14, 2022 (edited) 18 minutes ago, vaultbait said: Download AAF_GFV.exe from Moddingham (same place as you find AAF) and run it to verify you have AAF and F4SE correctly set up. If you don't get any new clues from that, ask in the AAF Discord like the manual recommends. Thx for the response, but i finally found the fix after efforts ?. I installed first aaf beta and aaf vanilla before other mods, and when i checked in game, i finally got the aaf installed message ?. Edited March 14, 2022 by SXertui01
rongeurdos Posted March 15, 2022 Posted March 15, 2022 https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/58827 ... lol ... 1st, i saw the link to the "new today" wall; then, i read the description (1st laugh); go to the "posts", read your answer (my 2nd laugh); quickly jump to this link, see you're advertisement about this fucking bullshit and laugh for the 3rd times. So, i thank u very much 'cause i'm goin' to fall asleep with a smile on my face. Cheer Saya Scarlett
rongeurdos Posted March 15, 2022 Posted March 15, 2022 https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/58827 ... lol ... 1st, i saw the link to the "new today" wall; then, i read the description (1st laugh); go to the "posts", read your answer (my 2nd laugh); quickly jump to this link, see you're advertisement about this fucking bullshit and laugh for the 3rd times. So, i thank u very much 'cause i'm goin' to fall asleep with a smile on my face. Cheer Saya Scarlett
EngineGaming Posted March 15, 2022 Posted March 15, 2022 2 hours ago, rongeurdos said: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/58827 ... lol ... 1st, i saw the link to the "new today" wall; then, i read the description (1st laugh); go to the "posts", read your answer (my 2nd laugh); quickly jump to this link, see you're advertisement about this fucking bullshit and laugh for the 3rd times. So, i thank u very much 'cause i'm goin' to fall asleep with a smile on my face. Cheer Saya Scarlett 4th times of laughing would be their very first mod screenies w such texts, too...
juice26us Posted March 15, 2022 Posted March 15, 2022 On 3/11/2022 at 7:52 AM, Hannxd said: thanks a ton, saved me a lot of frustration. voices actually work now and I'm not hearing police sirens and the sounds don't instantaneously cut off as they're played. Cool. Been trying to figure that out.
juice26us Posted March 15, 2022 Posted March 15, 2022 8 hours ago, EngineGaming said: 4th times of laughing would be their very first mod screenies w such texts, too... I'm was wondering how in the hell they got some of those mods to work together and melt their hard drive. Sort of a good idea, I mean there is already a mod similar, just you don't work there you own it. But with prostitution added, it would be the same. Not talking bad about them. they should have done their research first. 1
Loversclod Posted March 15, 2022 Posted March 15, 2022 "Avoid this bullshit clusterfuck at all costs " They've already locked and deleted any negative posts. If any of the mod creators of the insane list of required mods have a problem with that mod I see in the Nexus TOS that: "User-submitted content that is predominantly intended to interact with existing user-submitted content is subject to the approval of all parties involved and may be removed at the request of the author of the original content." https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/58827 https://help.nexusmods.com/article/18-terms-of-service At the time of this post 256 "Unique users" have rolled the dice. Thanks for trying to warn people Scarlet. 1
donniehinck Posted March 15, 2022 Posted March 15, 2022 so im running into a issue where everyone can be nude but my character im left wearing this nasty looking underwear that more like skin ie tattoos go over it i have cbbe any help would be apppritiated
vaultbait Posted March 15, 2022 Posted March 15, 2022 2 hours ago, donniehinck said: so im running into a issue where everyone can be nude but my character im left wearing this nasty looking underwear that more like skin ie tattoos go over it i have cbbe any help would be apppritiated Are you using a mod like Unique Player or Unique Player and Followers? If so, you'll either need to drop it or make sure you follow its instructions for properly updating its separate player body replacer. 1
LokiRF Posted March 15, 2022 Posted March 15, 2022 11 hours ago, juice26us said: Cool. Been trying to figure that out. Do you need help? I don't understand
Guest Posted March 17, 2022 Posted March 17, 2022 Anyone else here having problems with AAF installed? I followed the instructions precisely but my game experience a variety of issues. I have all the required files for AAF installed plus a couple of add-ons that were listed in the guide and very few QoL mods from nexus. Some of the few issues I noticed, god mode effect after any sex animation, mods randomly not working, healing items do not work, 10+ seconds delay before animations play, stiff looking animations (though I think this is just how the animations were made but very bad compared to sexlab animations). Overall the game is just pretty much messed up after I installed a complete AAF setup. I even migrated everything from Vortex to MO2 because I was told that would help, it didn't.
Indarello Posted March 17, 2022 Posted March 17, 2022 16 minutes ago, ketsup1227 said: Anyone else here having problems with AAF installed? I followed the instructions precisely but my game experience a variety of issues. I have all the required files for AAF installed plus a couple of add-ons that were listed in the guide and very few QoL mods from nexus. Some of the few issues I noticed, god mode effect after any sex animation, mods randomly not working, healing items do not work, 10+ seconds delay before animations play, stiff looking animations (though I think this is just how the animations were made but very bad compared to sexlab animations). Overall the game is just pretty much messed up after I installed a complete AAF setup. I even migrated everything from Vortex to MO2 because I was told that would help, it didn't. LUL, who told you that mo2 can help?
Nebuchadnezzer2 Posted March 17, 2022 Posted March 17, 2022 2 hours ago, ketsup1227 said: Anyone else here having problems with AAF installed? I followed the instructions precisely but my game experience a variety of issues. I have all the required files for AAF installed plus a couple of add-ons that were listed in the guide and very few QoL mods from nexus. Some of the few issues I noticed, god mode effect after any sex animation, mods randomly not working, healing items do not work, 10+ seconds delay before animations play, stiff looking animations (though I think this is just how the animations were made but very bad compared to sexlab animations). Overall the game is just pretty much messed up after I installed a complete AAF setup. I even migrated everything from Vortex to MO2 because I was told that would help, it didn't.
Guest Posted March 17, 2022 Posted March 17, 2022 1 hour ago, Indarello said: LUL, who told you that mo2 can help? It was recommended a while ago by users in fallout subs on reddit. I've only decided to try it out now. MO2's custom load order feature to be specific, Vortex isn't very user friendly when it comes to changing load order. Apparently Vortex's built-in load organizer isn't very effective and causes some plugins to be incorrectly placed, either too high or too low in the load order. Honestly I liked it better than Vortex, much more versatile once you become familiar with it.
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now