gena2011131 Posted June 12, 2025 Posted June 12, 2025 (edited) крах-2025-06-12-15-05-39-AUTOSCAN.rar крах-2025-06-12-15-05-39.log Помощь Edited June 12, 2025 by gena2011131 сбой игры
mass_euphoria Posted June 19, 2025 Posted June 19, 2025 Are the mods that aren't mentioned in this guide but pop up when installing a mod all required? Example, when I try to install the male bodies mod, it tells me to install 7 other mods first. Of those mods, diverse bodies also requires 7 additional mods, and the CBBE fusion girl mod says it requires a whopping 21 additional mods. At first glance this guide seems do-able but am I just setting off an endless domino effect of prerequisite mods?
izzyknows Posted June 19, 2025 Posted June 19, 2025 9 minutes ago, mass_euphoria said: Are the mods that aren't mentioned in this guide but pop up when installing a mod all required? Example, when I try to install the male bodies mod, it tells me to install 7 other mods first. Of those mods, diverse bodies also requires 7 additional mods, and the CBBE fusion girl mod says it requires a whopping 21 additional mods. At first glance this guide seems do-able but am I just setting off an endless domino effect of prerequisite mods? You're confusing Required with optional. Body Talk only requires 1 additional mod. CBBE requires 0 additional mods. 1
Titan_beast Posted June 23, 2025 Posted June 23, 2025 does anyone have a video guide i can follow along to? I'm still new to modding and want to make sure i don't screw anything up
Nopeman777 Posted June 30, 2025 Posted June 30, 2025 So are the mods listed in the guide safe to go with The lastest NG version of fallout since you have that as a requirement?
izzyknows Posted June 30, 2025 Posted June 30, 2025 6 hours ago, Nopeman777 said: So are the mods listed in the guide safe to go with The lastest NG version of fallout since you have that as a requirement? Should be, but NG is not required as they also work just fine on pre NG.
Nopeman777 Posted July 1, 2025 Posted July 1, 2025 17 hours ago, izzyknows said: Should be, but NG is not required as they also work just fine on pre NG. Oh so all those will work on the last gen stuff?
izzyknows Posted July 1, 2025 Posted July 1, 2025 7 hours ago, Nopeman777 said: Oh so all those will work on the last gen stuff? Yes. The key is to look for mods that have ba2 files that have been updated to the NG version. The difference being, the header version number is changed. That's the only difference between the two.... a single number change. There's a couple mods on Nexus that will change it back to the original, manually or automatically via a F4SE plugin, so the NG ba2 will work with 163. That way you don't have to worry about which version of the game you have, as long as any other requirements are met. Also, if an animation pack says it requires fusion girl, it not a hard requirement as they work fine with cbbe. You can also use Atomic Muscle or the more recent version here for the male body.
Nopeman777 Posted July 2, 2025 Posted July 2, 2025 So I am having a issue where no AFF animations are playing even though I have the mod installed and all the animations. How do I fix this?
_Helen_ Posted July 6, 2025 Posted July 6, 2025 Hello everyone. First of all, please excuse my English, as it is not my native language. Secondly, I am not sure if this is the right place to comment on this, so if it is not, I apologize. I need help. I recently started playing Fallout again, and I noticed that when my character enters a sex animation, he doesn't moan. I must have disabled this option when installing the mods. The problem is that I don't remember which animation mod provides this moaning option so I can change it. Does anyone know which mod I need to reinstall?
deff. Posted July 8, 2025 Posted July 8, 2025 On 7/7/2025 at 2:30 AM, _Helen_ said: Hello everyone. First of all, please excuse my English, as it is not my native language. Secondly, I am not sure if this is the right place to comment on this, so if it is not, I apologize. I need help. I recently started playing Fallout again, and I noticed that when my character enters a sex animation, he doesn't moan. I must have disabled this option when installing the mods. The problem is that I don't remember which animation mod provides this moaning option so I can change it. Does anyone know which mod I need to reinstall? AAF Patch of I remember correctly
UsernameTaken666 Posted July 10, 2025 Posted July 10, 2025 1 hour ago, OtisSpunkMeyer said: I apologize in advance for posting about something unrelated to this guide but I'm a little lost so I figured ask here knowing that my comment will most likely get deleted. Is there a guide that's just as informative as this one but for Skyrim SE? Again, sorry if it's unrelated to FO4, I'm just a little lost. There are guides in the Skyrim forums.
OtisSpunkMeyer Posted July 10, 2025 Posted July 10, 2025 15 minutes ago, UsernameTaken666 said: There are guides in the Skyrim forums. Thank you, I'll delete the comment now.
DrRockzo1986 Posted July 20, 2025 Posted July 20, 2025 (edited) I can't find an answer to my problem anywhere. I have an issue with actors spinning back, and forth during stage transitions. Is this normal, or is it a glitch? Edit: Not my character, but NPCs that I'm doing the deed with. Edited July 24, 2025 by DrRockzo1986
bunbunz06 Posted July 22, 2025 Posted July 22, 2025 How to know mods I installed it work ? for example Bad End mod. I installed all the requirement
mstyles7 Posted July 27, 2025 Posted July 27, 2025 Hey so i did everything in order, im using nexus vortex for my main loader, and i keep getting the $no_FNVSE thing and im not sure how to fix it, ive tried removing and reloading it but nothing
RitualClarity Posted July 27, 2025 Posted July 27, 2025 9 hours ago, mstyles7 said: Hey so i did everything in order, im using nexus vortex for my main loader, and i keep getting the $no_FNVSE thing and im not sure how to fix it, ive tried removing and reloading it but nothing Remove the FNV mod.
izzyknows Posted July 27, 2025 Posted July 27, 2025 23 minutes ago, mstyles7 said: sorry i meant F4SE not fnvse^ You need to launch the game via f4se_loader.exe which is located in \Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4. That is IF you installed it correctly. 1
mstyles7 Posted July 27, 2025 Posted July 27, 2025 just wanted to say thank you to the people that helped me with my issue, i have it fixed, godbless
Wolfzguardian Posted July 28, 2025 Posted July 28, 2025 (edited) AAF was installed properly and randomly when attempting to use home key it will now say MODE:undefined. ideas or help? EDIT : ended up being a gun mod installed causing issues. unsure why or hwo, odnt ask me. AAC HONEY BADGER. Edited July 28, 2025 by Wolfzguardian
mk1234s Posted July 29, 2025 Posted July 29, 2025 Hello, Group animations don't work, characters are standing inside each other. It seems like everything else works correctly. Please tell me where to look for the problem?
plutocene Posted July 30, 2025 Posted July 30, 2025 Is Looks Menu 1.6.18 supposed to work with Buffout 1.28.6? Because, I can only get 1.6.20 to work, otherwise CTD on loading a save game. Whether with FEE compatibility on or off.
Holylokki Posted July 30, 2025 Posted July 30, 2025 (edited) 13 hours ago, plutocene said: Is Looks Menu 1.6.18 supposed to work with Buffout 1.28.6? It works without any problems. Make sure the 1.6.20 fix is disabled in Buffout config. On 7/29/2025 at 4:30 PM, mk1234s said: Please tell me where to look for the problem? If the scene starts and completes without problems, then most likely one of your animation settings patches is outdated and contains incorrect idleForm in animationData. You have too many xml patches that do roughly the same thing, but in different ways. This cannot but create problems. Edited July 30, 2025 by Holylokki 1
sen4mi Posted July 31, 2025 Posted July 31, 2025 12 hours ago, Holylokki said: You have too many xml patches that do roughly the same thing, but in different ways. I am not familiar with this issue. Where would I find documentation on it?
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now