I've just noticed the bombshell HGEC Pregnant bodies are named incorrectly. The current HGEC_3 models are actually first trimester and should be HGEC_1.  The current HGEC_1 models are second trimester, and the current HGEC_2 models are third trimester. This is true for HGEC lower body, lower body bbb, and upper body.

The P models and THEC models are all fine. :)

I forgot to comment about this. Thanks for the report.

However, it probably won't be fixed. I was aware of it, but left them alone so far because changing them could break compatibility. It looks like this HGECP mixup has been forever in various SetBody variants.. Some versions of TamagoSetbody has HGEC preg bodies as the default setting. So changing their order means I also break their belly growing order.

well, what caught my interest is this:

in setbody, you use customized bodies so they are symmetrical and all have the same "seam pattern" so every upperbody fits every lowerbody.

but in return, this means they dont fit any armor/clothes with the original hgec body, because they produce a gap and/or clipping with the other bodypart.

also there seem to be only two possible solutions:

-you recreate those bodies to work with those armors/clothes

-every armor/clothes has to have its body replaced by yours.

although i love the idea of having thos bodies replaced by yours, that would lead to quite the problem, as i cant imagine any of the modelers doing that job and upload a fix for their work.

most of them dont know about your setbody-bodies and even if they do, at first they will face complaints from users about said gaps with HGEC standard bodies.

there is a shitload of people out there using HGEC standard and its replacers and we'd need to spread the word of your new bodies and convince them.

and unless there's at least a stock armor replacer with your bodies, almost nobody will be convinced.

also i cant imagine replacing those bodies in every single armor/clothes i have installed.

especially, because not all of them are the same bodytype and it is a tedious work to compare (to figure out which one was used) and then replace them.

also i cant imagine replacing those bodies in every single armor/clothes i have installed.

especially, because not all of them are the same bodytype and it is a tedious work to compare (to figure out which one was used) and then replace them.

*Polite Cough*

Let me direct your attention to Seam Mender, coming soon to a Setbody Reloaded near you.

While Movomo has been busy updating Setbody Reloaded, I've been busy coding a tool that can be used to batch-mend the seams of an entire directory of meshes.  A streamlined (simplified) version of Seam Mender will be distributed with the next big release of Gerra and Movomo's Setbody Reloaded.

Would you like to test Seam Mender? I'd be happy to send you a preview copy, complete with instructions and a sample template file.

So...what can you do with Seam Mender?

Well, let's say that you don't like Setbody Reloaded's seams.  No Problem.  Just run seam mender, load the HGEC standard template, and then apply the template first to HGEC Upper Body folder, and then to the HGEC Lower Body folder.

Just like that, seams are reverted to a perfectly seamless variant of the HGEC standard seam.  So, just like the original HGEC seam, but better.

But wait...why not do the same for your entire collection of armor and clothing?  Seam Mender can even detect the sex of most clothing and armors and apply gender specific seams to them.

What...you want more?  OK, Seam Mender also has the ability to apply only to materials named skin, so that you can mend only the skin seams and leave all of the metal, cloth, etc materials untouched.

Want to mend head seams?  No Problem.  Seam Mender can mend seams on both nifs and tri files.

You want more?  Fine.  There's more...but you need to try it out for yourself.

Send me  PM for the latest Beta of Seam Mender, and experience the awesome for yourself.

so your tool would eradicate the whole problem, as i can just convert all my installed nifs to fit the setbody seam?

cool, then there isnt a problem at all :)

and yes, i'd like to try it out.

erm... was that the same tool, which is planned to also convert every bodytype meshes etc to other bodytypes?

p.s.: excuse if i write strange - i didnt have a coffee yet.

so your tool would eradicate the whole problem, as i can just convert all my installed nifs to fit the setbody seam?

cool, then there isnt a problem at all :)

and yes, i'd like to try it out.

erm... was that the same tool, which is planned to also convert every bodytype meshes etc to other bodytypes?

p.s.: excuse if i write strange - i didnt have a coffee yet.

Right now I am developing three portable tools that are designed to directly modify nifs without a 3D program.

1. Mesh Rigger : Mesh rigger copies bones and weightpainting from one nif to another.  Want to add BBB to an entire collection of clothing?  Mesh Rigger will automate 99% of that process. 

2. Seam Mender : Seam Mender is designed to eliminate physical seams between meshes.  It can also convert one seam style to another.  Want to convert SetBody Reloaded meshes to use the original HGEC Asymmetric seam?  Seam Mender can automate that.  Want to convert an HGEC style clothing collection to use Seam Mender's Symmetric seam?  Seam Mender can do that too.

3. Clothing Converter : This will be a port of my Lattice Generator and associated tools.  Once it is complete, it should largely automate the conversion of clothing between different body styles.

SetBody_Reloaded_Unofficial_Continuation_0.35_exp_movomo and autosetbody enabled (Set BombshellQuest.bEnableAutoSetBody to 1)

cycles through the bodies on the NPC's. It's a huge CPU load on my Core I7.

I have 10 female NPC's in a room (Test for new TamagoClub options) and after some seconds they look different. This is repeating until the game is crashing.

I thought on first encounter a NPC gets a body and this will be saved?

I made a complete new save for the tests.

Are you using both the original Autosetbody from Setbody 1.20 and the built-in autosetbody from Movomo's 1.35? If so, disable the autosetbody.esp from 1.20 and see if that resolves the issue you are having.

I'm using Movomo's autosetbody.

The original autosetbody was working.

Let me explain the issues that I'm already aware of first.

1. I'm calling the bodyset function twice in autosetbody, by mistake. Fixed in 0.36

2. When you restart/reload the game, if autosetbody is enabled, almost always autosetbody quest starts before setbody main init quest. Sort of solved in 0.36

Now to your problems..

SetBody_Reloaded_Unofficial_Continuation_0.35_exp_movomo and autosetbody enabled (Set BombshellQuest.bEnableAutoSetBody to 1)

cycles through the bodies on the NPC's. It's a huge CPU load on my Core I7.

That's not likely to happen, especially if you're in a 'room'. It does nothing unless you move to a different cell. Don't you see any console error message? My core i5, which is inferior than i7, has no problem so far. My test save file has around 450 npc's set boy autosetbody, and usually encounters 20~30 npcs in my cell + around 8 more cells.

I have 10 female NPC's in a room (Test for new TamagoClub options) and after some seconds they look different. This is repeating until the game is crashing.

I thought on first encounter a NPC gets a body and this will be saved?

Now I'm pretty sure that setbody is malfunctioning for you.. normally they get their body on the first encounter, and should be saved. Perhpas some problem in the IsBodySet funciton.

Is this your first time install of blockhead setbody? If so.. double check if your bashed patch contains the old records.

Now I'm pretty sure that setbody is malfunctioning for you.. normally they get their body on the first encounter, and should be saved. Perhpas some problem in the IsBodySet funciton.

Is this your first time install of blockhead setbody? If so.. double check if your bashed patch contains the old records.

Ok, it happens on CELL change.

I don't see error's in log.

Bashed patch deleted and new generated, but doesn't solve it.

This was a new save with this setbody no mod updates installed.

I have Blockhead v9.1 installed.

Log of 01-17-2014 08-33-42.7z

In your conscribed file I see the problem as you stated.

- Autosetbody is constantly cycling through nearby npcs even if they are already set, as you stated

It may be because Autosetbody's bodyset calls and Setbody's bodyset queue are interfering each other.

Replace your plugin with this and see if thing change.

1. After replacing it, load the game, wait until you see the Setbody init message, and save it.

2. And reload it or restart the game (shouldn't matter).

SetBody_blockhead_0.36_RC.7z

In your conscribed file I see the problem as you stated.

- Autosetbody is constantly cycling through nearby npcs even if they are already set, as you stated

It may be because Autosetbody's bodyset calls and Setbody's bodyset queue are interfering each other.

Replace your plugin with this and see if thing change.

1. After replacing it, load the game, wait until you see the Setbody init message, and save it.

2. And reload it or restart the game (shouldn't matter).

Same as before.

Log of 01-17-2014 09-47-57.7z

Would you mind posting the save file, then?

I can't reproduce the error. Even if I go back and forth between several cells I don't see any console message.

The save won't work, if you don't have the same Mods.

I have debugged setbody and I tracked the error down to script aaaAutoSetBodyQuestScript.

for what is aNPCRef and what exactly does this:

if aNPCRef

The script doesn't go beyond this point and then picks a new random body.

What OBSE version do you use?

Nevermind. I've confirmed the bug. So you have forceIndividualSetting enabled. Many thanks.

That's just a legacy autosetbody setting that enables forced individual body set, from external ini files.

Until I'm done with all the body meshes and plugin updates, disable that settings. It is not used unless you build a separate ini file.

Nevermind. I've confirmed the bug. So you have forceIndividualSetting enabled. Many thanks.

That's just a legacy autosetbody setting that enables forced individual body set, from external ini files.

Until I'm done with all the body meshes and plugin updates, disable that settings. It is not used unless you build a separate ini file.

forceIndividualSetting is enabled by default.

Yes, forceIndividualSetting = 0 and bug is gone.

forceIndividualSetting is enabled by default.

Yes, forceIndividualSetting = 0 and bug is gone.

forceIndividualSetting is originally enabled by default, but I disabled that in my release. :P But my bad anyway. A bit of an oops that..

try this and tell me if this sucker works.

SetBody Blockhead 0.37 RC.7z

I've built the custom body menu I mentioned earlier - it adds bodies for Argonians (using jdayT's argonian feet) Khajiit (using meshes from Razorpony's K.A.T.S. system) and Tabaxi (using Razorpony's Paws and Claws meshes).

It should be noted that the male argonian lowerbody doesn't perfectly match any of the Roberts v.5.2 upperbodies, its quite a good fit to average, but the gap is there if you look.

All bodies use modified hands (Roberts for males, HGEC for female) with claws added.

Feature request follows 

A request for future versions would be to allow for the selection of different hand and foot models, ATM the HGEC bodies (for example) all share the same hand models, if it were possible to have a menu structure roughly like this:

Select Body Type
    > Select Foot Type
         > Select Lower Body Type
               > Select Hand Type
                     > Select Upper Body Type

It would be helpful to allow clawed bodies, for example.

Anyway, I hope this is of use to someone. I've included a list of the new body codes I added, which could be of use for setting up AutoSetBody.ini.

Beast_Race_Body_Menu.zip

Changes on the menu structure requires great overhaul in the back end. Apart from the agony to rebuild the body array, compatibility is one of the problems.

If I am inspired to do that, I'd discard all the legacy stuff and change all the files to simpler, shorter and orginized names. If ever.

forceIndividualSetting is originally enabled by default, but I disabled that in my release. :P But my bad anyway. A bit of an oops that..

try this and tell me if this sucker works.

Yes, this is much better.

Is there an option that is not done anything for certain races?

For female, try setting race-specific bodies in the autosetbody ini (with only one body type, of course). Per race settings take precedence over other conditions.

For male, no, it's impossible. currently autosetbody has no exclude option. You'd probably have to use blockhead tier3 override.

By the way, I forgot to mention one thing, if you still care about it. "if (array)" is merely a check that tests the array's initialized state, just like "if (string)" or "if 0==(string)". Nothing's wrong in it as long as obse stores the id of uninitialized arrays/strings as 0.

For female, try setting race-specific bodies in the autosetbody ini (with only one body type, of course). Per race settings take precedence over other conditions.

For male, no, it's impossible. currently autosetbody has no exclude option. You'd probably have to use blockhead tier3 override.

By the way, I forgot to mention one thing, if you still care about it. "if (array)" is merely a check that tests the array's initialized state, just like "if (string)" or "if 0==(string)". Nothing's wrong in it as long as obse stores the id of uninitialized arrays/strings as 0.

Thanks for the info