• 2 weeks later...

I've been getting a minor error - if you leave a cell and return, NPCs bodies will change, as if SetBody wasn't remembering what body was assigned.

If a body is defined in a "ASB_<modname>_esp.ini" file then it works fine.

In the console I get the following errors:

Error in script 44000830
Invalid array access - the array was not initialized.
    File: SetBody.esp Offset: 0x00FD Command: Let
Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Fundament.esm  [Version ision]
02  Diverse Magic Effects Resource.esm
03  CustomSpellIcons - OBME.esm
04  DialogTweaks.esp  [Version 1.0]
05  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.5.1]
++  UOPS Additional Changes.esp
06  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
07  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.5]
++  USIPS Additional Changes.esp
++  Goblin Totem Staff Icon.esp
08  See You Sleep DLL.esp
09  Reznod_Mannequin.esp
++  SkeletonShaders.esp
0A  Slof's Oblivion Pillow Book.esp
0B  Container Menu Support.esp
0C  Display Stats.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
0D  Get Wet.esp
0E  MigMiscellanea.esp  [Version 1.61]
0F  Dynamic Map.esp  [Version 2.1.1]
10  Hotkey Pro.esp  [Version 1.2]
11  DLCHorseArmor.esp
**  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.8]
12  DLCOrrery.esp
13  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.5]
14  DLCVileLair.esp
**  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.10]
15  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
**  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.6]
16  DLCSpellTomes.esp
++  DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
**  EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
17  Aion Polaris Staff.esp
18  Aions.esp
19  Echo_MysticShield.esp
1A  FLY Armor and Clothing - Non-replacers.esp
++  FLY Armor and Clothing - NR Leveled Lists.esp
1B  Haikaibo.esp
1C  The Maeva Scribonia Collection 1.esp
1D  The Maeva Scribonia Collection 2.esp
1E  The Maeva Scribonia Collection 3.esp
1F  Neph's DMRA Robe Variety.esp
++  Neph's DMRA Robes - Spell Tomes.esp
++  nu_dwarven_f_cuirass.esp
20  ORM -Travelers' Cloaks.esp
21  Saphire Ruby and Amethyst Staffs.esp
22  UnexpurgatedBarenziahv100.esp
23  Welkynd Raiment.esp
24  DLCThievesDen.esp
25  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.12]
26  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp  [Version 1.0.12]
27  Imperial Furniture Renovated.esp
28  APlaceToSleep.esp
29  Flying Island House.esp
2A  Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
2B  Apachii_Heroes_Store.esp
2C  Apachii_Wigs_MaleFemale.esp
2D  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
2E  DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
2F  DLCFrostcrag.esp
**  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
30  Knights.esp
**  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.5]
++  Neph's DMRA Robes - Knights.esp
**  EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
31  SM Plugin Refurbish(Merged).esp  [Version 1.30]
32  Auto Update Leveled Items And Spells.esp  [Version 1.2.5]
**  ApparatusIcons.esp
33  Cliff's MWStyleEnchantingSpellmaking - No Guild Requirements.esp
34  DS Storage Sacks.esp  [Version 1.3]
35  em_extrabedLeyaw.esp
36  em_extrabedChey.esp
37  em_extrabedBravil.esp
38  EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
39  Leviathan Soulgems.esp
++  more books teach.esp
3A  RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
3B  talkwithyourhands2.esp
3C  Useful Handguides.esp
3D  elPatrixF_SummonWorkshop.esp
3E  elPatrixF_SummonWorkshop_ShiveringIsles.esp
3F  MadCompanionshipSpells.esp  [Version 2.5]
40  MCS extension.esp
41  Magic Effects OBSE Tweaks.esp  [Version 4.0]
42  StrongholdTeleport.esp  [Version 2.3]
43  SummonAuroranOBME.esp
44  SummonKnightofOrderOBME.esp
45  SetBody.esp
46  WarpHome_spells.esp
47  CALSUDG.esp
48  CALSUDGPlugin.esp
49  AudaciousMagery.esp
4A  OBMEStealthyAbDr.esp
4B  Syc_AtHomeAlchemy_No_Bounty_v2.esp
4C  kuerteeMagickaBasedEnchantmentLimits.esp
4D  kuerteeNPCsYield.esp
4E  HumantouchNPC.esp
4F  Bundlement.esp  [Version ision]
50  Legendary Abilities-Shield MOJ.esp  [Version 2.0]
51  Grandmaster of Alchemy.esp
52  MigFEA.esp  [Version 2.1.2]
53  MigMagipuke.esp  [Version 1.0]
54  Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp  [Version 2.0]
55  bgAddEnVarStandAloneEV.esp  [Version 1.53EV]
56  MagicArrows.esp  [Version 2.0]
57  Safe Traveling NPC.esp
58  SatMagicTweaksOBME.esp
59  SATSkyHouseExt.esp
++  SATOCORacePatch.esp
5A  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Any idea what could be causing this?

Greetings.

Hi Movomo.

I re downloaded your links ( from the post 428 ) ... i 've already got the version 1.20 , but never tried it yet ... nor any specific LAPF mods ...

Now i'm looking to some "feet" to match the new " UNPK-HGEC" body ...

So i foffow the Fejeena's link  , post 23 , and by the way , big thanks to her to " waste" her time with my " problem " ... ;°)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36394-unpk-oblivion/page-2?do=findComment&comment=954888

I saw that the " Blockhead" mod is required , but wich one ???

Your post ( 428) mention it , but since august there is a lot of new versions ... so i don't know what i need exactly !

Thanks for reading.

Cheers.

NB ; i use OBSE 19 , not  the version number 20 xx.

PS ...  oups , sorry , bad year ... your post is from 2014 ... so i suppose i only need the last version  " Blockhead 92 " , is that correct ?

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/43752

Most of mod makers and programmers, including ShadeMe, always do their best to retain backward-compatibility. So please use the latest version of blockhead unless you have any important reason not to.

And obse. There are few of known bugs both in obse 0019 and 0020. I don't remember correctly, but I doubt if any of setbody reloaded or setbody blockhead would work for you if you keep using obse v0019.

For UNPK body I'll have to try that myself before I can tell anything.

Most of mod makers and programmers, including ShadeMe, always do their best to retain backward-compatibility. So please use the latest version of blockhead unless you have any important reason not to.

And obse. There are few of known bugs both in obse 0019 and 0020. I don't remember correctly, but I doubt if any of setbody reloaded or setbody blockhead would work for you if you keep using obse v0019.

For UNPK body I'll have to try that myself before I can tell anything.

Hi there.

Thank you , Movomo.

Fejeena just provided me the feet i needed to convert this UNPK-HGEC body ( big thanks to her , once again) .

Well i can use OBSE 20 , but not more ... i already tried it an another computer without problem ( but at this moment there is no problem  in my installation with the version 0.19 too ... but i just need it for the Real High Heels System  ( or the Addk1k's  version too ) and for the Outfit Studio mod ( it's the one where you can take screen shot  ... it use a teleport system ... and some different lights) ,  " Addk1k's Corpse Collector " and "RefScope " ).

I 'll probably try some "specific" LAPF mods soon .

With the OBSE version 0021  there is a problem with one of my merged mod ( but i cannot remember exactly what ... i think it's a problem with "my"  SoVvMbr3 and  the very customized Duke City ... so that's why i don't want to use a nearly version than the 0020  .

Anyway , i will try your set Body soon. I need that kind of mod to know where a problem is when there is a problem ( especially with some Stocking or lower body parts using the Amulet or Tail slot  ...) .

Cheers.

NB : by the way i saw this week-end a comment you posted at " That Site Over There " about an addon for your BU collection , but it seams that you never create it ... or share it .

I 'll try to find the link  i'm talking about ...

• 1 month later...

Setbody Reloaded Blockhead Edition 1.41

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/?p=491779

Features

* All the neckseams have been re-adjusted to fit Junkacc's new neckseam convention. Thus the 1.41 datapack will replace every upperbody item.

* Repaired HGEC-compatible BMRA body: wrist seams, upperbody-arms UV map, lowerbody-genital area UV map.

* Repaired Curvaceous Chubby body: lowerbody-crotch vertex weights.

* Repaired DMRA-HDM body: upperbody-removed unnecessary vertex weights.

* Fixed a bug in Autosetbody that was causing repeated body assign when used with Satyrist's beast body add-on, reported by Satyrist and Nepro.

LoversJoystick 1.41

* Identical to the previous version (rev2), just renamed and included a few fixed lowerbodies.

Sorry for the delay, people.

This 1.41 new esp should get the ever-changing auto beast body bug go away, if you were using Satyrist's beast body add-on.

Even if you weren't using the add-on pack, the new datapack has several fixes for the previous version data pack (0.39.2).

Neckseam change is due to Junkacc's "Seamless Neckseam" mod being reworked. I will post the link where to go once I get the link myself.

Setbody Reloaded Blockhead Edition 1.41

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/?p=491779

Features

* All the neckseams have been re-adjusted to fit Junkacc's new neckseam convention. Thus the 1.41 datapack will replace every upperbody item.

* Repaired HGEC-compatible BMRA body: wrist seams, upperbody-arms UV map, lowerbody-genital area UV map.

* Repaired Curvaceous Chubby body: lowerbody-crotch vertex weights.

* Repaired DMRA-HDM body: upperbody-removed unnecessary vertex weights.

* Fixed a bug in Autosetbody that was causing repeated body assign when used with Satyrist's beast body add-on, reported by Satyrist and Nepro.

LoversJoystick 1.41

* Identical to the previous version (rev2), just renamed and included a few fixed lowerbodies.

Sorry for the delay, people.

This 1.41 new esp should get the ever-changing auto beast body bug go away, if you were using Satyrist's beast body add-on.

Even if you weren't using the add-on pack, the new datapack has several fixes for the previous version data pack (0.39.2).

Neckseam change is due to Junkacc's "Seamless Neckseam" mod being reworked. I will post the link where to go once I get the link myself.

It might just be me, but when I enable the lastest lovers Joystick .esp file, the game stops automatically using the Animated Penis and reverts to the old static ones.

It might just be me, but when I enable the lastest lovers Joystick .esp file, the game stops automatically using the Animated Penis and reverts to the old static ones.

Absolutely no change has been made to the lovers joystick plugin file, if I remember correctly. Perhaps the file is somehow corrupted while uploading and not working? (Because it works fine for me)

Please tell me if the rev2 plugin makes any difference.

Absolutely no change has been made to the lovers joystick plugin file, if I remember correctly. Perhaps the file is somehow corrupted while uploading and not working? (Because it works fine for me)

Please tell me if the rev2 plugin makes any difference.

Turns out it was just a load order problems, Joystick should be loaded before LoversPK.esp not after.

I also ran into another problem while testing ZKEC female bodies included in the pack. When a female player has sex using the ZKEC body type, a mesh gap will appear on the back of their waist between the upper and lower body meshes.

Not all sex animations cause it, but try out several and you should see the problem.

Here's a picture of the problem

post-800-0-27564900-1417819347_thumb.jpg

@ger4: Joystick needs to be loaded after Lovers with PK.esp, as it overrides a couple of scripts.

@movomo: Couple of minor issues: Joystick has the masters in the wrong order - it has SetBody.esp before Lovers with PK.esp. So it comes up orange in Bash after Bossing the LO. Also, the mesh names for the "DMRA CLS 14" body don't match the scripts - the meshes are xxx_CLS_14.nif, but the BombshellBodiesConstruct script uses xxx_CLS14.nif (it was the same with the previous version, but I forgot to mention it  :blush: ).

@ger4: Joystick needs to be loaded after Lovers with PK.esp, as it overrides a couple of scripts.

Right!

@movomo: Couple of minor issues: Joystick has the masters in the wrong order - it has SetBody.esp before Lovers with PK.esp. So it comes up orange in Bash after Bossing the LO.

Bossing? So, who told BOSS that Setbody should go below LPK?

This version of setbody can be just about anywhere. You can reorder masters in joystick header if you'd like to.

Also, the mesh names for the "DMRA CLS 14" body don't match the scripts - the meshes are xxx_CLS_14.nif, but the BombshellBodiesConstruct script uses xxx_CLS14.nif (it was the same with the previous version, but I forgot to mention it  blush.gif ).

Uh oh.

I'll see about that, and the ZKEC problem.

In Setbody, there's an error message:

[AutoSetBody][ERROR]%r Why enable AutoSetbody while you don't want anything to be changed?

In my case, it's to allow TamagoSetbody to do its thing. Shouldn't Setbody check for the presence of TamagoSetbody before generating an error? Or is AutoSetbody not needed for TamagoSetbody now?

It seems that while LoversJoystick does have to be loaded after LoversPK.esp, Setbody has to be loaded after lovers joystick. If this is not done, then the AP is not used by the game, but the default static one.

But doesn't LoversJoystick need Setbody as a master?

It seems that while LoversJoystick does have to be loaded after LoversPK.esp, Setbody has to be loaded after lovers joystick. If this is not done, then the AP is not used by the game, but the default static one.

Ok. I didn't know about that.

Actually a bit weird. My load order is setbody(41) -> LPK(77) -> Joystick(78).

I'll have to do some experiments with this.

Just for more information, do you include setbody in your bash path or not?

[AutoSetBody][ERROR]%r Why enable AutoSetbody while you don't want anything to be changed?

In my case, it's to allow TamagoSetbody to do its thing. Shouldn't Setbody check for the presence of TamagoSetbody before generating an error? Or is AutoSetbody not needed for TamagoSetbody now?

Autosetbody has never been needed for Tamagosetbody to work as fas as this blockhead one goes. I'd be grateful if you let me know what made you be confused about that.

Autosetbody has never been needed for Tamagosetbody to work as fas as this blockhead one goes. I'd be grateful if you let me know what made you be confused about that.

I'm probably just remembering that from the old version. Besides the fact that I'm very easily confused. <g>

Thanks!

Ok. I didn't know about that.

Actually a bit weird. My load order is setbody(41) -> LPK(77) -> Joystick(78).

I'll have to do some experiments with this.

Just for more information, do you include setbody in your bash path or not?

I'm not current using a bashed patch, so it's not an issue.