It doesn't seem possible to set up an AutoSetBody custom race setting that gives both males and females custom bodies.

For example, putting both gender body definitions into a single custom race setting, for example:

;****************************************
;*****        Custom Races          *****
;Create your own custom race and body combinations
;Race name can be partial or complete. i.e. "Elf" will assign all races with the string "Elf" in the name
;Use the character | as the delimiter between races
;Syntax set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.RaceXX to sv_Construct "Race1|Race2|Race3|..."

set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.Race00 to sv_Construct "Argonian"
set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.Race01 to sv_Construct ""
set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.Race02 to sv_Construct ""
set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.Race03 to sv_Construct ""
set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.Race04 to sv_Construct ""
set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.Race05 to sv_Construct ""
set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.Race06 to sv_Construct ""
set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.Race07 to sv_Construct ""
set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.Race08 to sv_Construct ""
set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.Race09 to sv_Construct ""

;*****      Race 00 Body Styles     *****
;*****       ibodyCategory 10       *****

set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody1 to sv_Construct "HGBeU"
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody2 to sv_Construct "HGArgL"
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBodyRare to 0
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBodyClass to 0
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.ibodyCategory to 10
SetStage aaaAutoSetBodyIni 15

set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody1 to sv_Construct "RMArgU"
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody2 to sv_Construct "RMArgL"
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBodyClass to 1

Only the first definition is used.

Having two separate definitions per race, like this:

;*****        Custom Races          *****
;Create your own custom race and body combinations
;Race name can be partial or complete. i.e. "Elf" will assign all races with the string "Elf" in the name
;Use the character | as the delimiter between races
;Syntax set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.RaceXX to sv_Construct "Race1|Race2|Race3|..."

set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.Race00 to sv_Construct "Argonian"
set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.Race01 to sv_Construct "Argonian"
set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.Race02 to sv_Construct ""
set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.Race03 to sv_Construct ""
set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.Race04 to sv_Construct ""
set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.Race05 to sv_Construct ""
set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.Race06 to sv_Construct ""
set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.Race07 to sv_Construct ""
set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.Race08 to sv_Construct ""
set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.Race09 to sv_Construct ""

;*****      Race 00 Body Styles     *****
;*****       ibodyCategory 10       *****

set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody1 to sv_Construct "HGBeU"
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody2 to sv_Construct "HGArgL"
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBodyClass to 0

;*****      Race 01 Body Styles     *****
;*****       ibodyCategory 11       *****

set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody1 to sv_Construct "RMArgU"
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody2 to sv_Construct "RMArgL"
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBodyClass to 1
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.ibodyCategory to 11

either doesn't work at all, or can assign the body mesh to the wrong gender.

Is it possible to set up a custom race with separate body definitions for each gender?

Easy, people.

It doesn't seem possible to set up an AutoSetBody custom race setting that gives both males and females custom bodies.

For example, putting both gender body definitions into a single custom race setting, for example:

---

Only the first definition is used.

Having two separate definitions per race, like this:

either doesn't work at all, or can assign the body mesh to the wrong gender.

---

Is it possible to set up a custom race with separate body definitions for each gender?

"body by race" only works for female. That's how the original autosetbody works. Until now I haven't tampered with its logic or such important parts that could break the backward-(ini)compatibility.

Is this mod supposed to do something? I use the spells, menus just fine but nothing happens.  Anyone, including myself does not change bodies.

There are several situations where it won't change your appearance.

1. You don't have Blockhead.

In this case you are probably seeing a warning message.

2. You have disabled the body asset override features in blockhead ini.

Go enable it.

3. The mod hasn't finished its initialization yet. Too many actors, for example.

In this case, it does set the body type.. just decided not to update your appearance.

4. Or, well, you have only installed the core, not the data pack.

Go install it.

There are several situations where it won't change your appearance.

1. You don't have Blockhead.

In this case you are probably seeing a warning message.

2. You have disabled the body asset override features in blockhead ini.

Go enable it.

3. The mod hasn't finished its initialization yet. Too many actors, for example.

In this case, it does set the body type.. just decided not to update your appearance.

4. Or, well, you have only installed the core, not the data pack.

Go install it.

Thank you for your fast reply ^_^

I do have blockhead, and no warning messages are displaying.

Here is what my blockhead.ini contains

[AnimationOverride]

OverridePerNPC=1
OverridePerRace=1
[bodyOverride]
OverrideTexturePerNPC=1
OverrideTexturePerRace=1
OverrideModelPerNPC=1
OverrideModelPerRace=1
[HeadOverride]
OverrideTexturePerNPC=1
OverrideTexturePerRace=1
OverrideModelPerNPC=1
OverrideModelPerRace=1
GenderVariantHairModels=1
GenderVariantHairTextures=1
[inventoryIdleOverride]
Enabled=0
HandToHandIdle=
HandToHandTorchIdle=
OneHandIdle=
OneHandTorchIdle=
TwoHandIdle=
StaffIdle=
BowIdle=
[RaceMenuPoser]
Enabled=1
MovementSpeed=1.500000
RotationSpeed=2.000000

if the mod hasn't finished doing it's thing, well I'll let my game idle for a few minutes and return to see if that is the case, and if it fixes.

Not to be "that girl" or anything, but your downloads/posts are a bit hard to umm.... navigate... for the average user :(

I'll get back to you if it's fixed, and once again, Thank You for the quick and helpful reply ^_^

P.S. : Sorry if my original post sounded bitchy, My oblivion has been giving me CTD based stress, no fault of yours or your mod.

UPDATE: As it turns out, I DID forget the data pack, and only had the core! Thank you movomo!

Bad news though, Wrye Bash is giving me a red background on the mod...

Red background: An active plugin that should remain deactivated (ie. tagged with Deactivate) or, for Oblivion only, an active plugin that shares its modification date with another active plugin. This must be corrected so that they have different modification dates or else it may break your load order.

Any saves I make are now corrupted and useless 

Edited by Pixie-K

Not to be "that girl" or anything, but your downloads/posts are a bit hard to umm.... navigate... for the average user :(

I know. I'll have to upload those stuff on some place else.

some place.

some place that is new and won't confuse people.

Bad news though, Wrye Bash is giving me a red background on the mod...

Red background: An active plugin that should remain deactivated (ie. tagged with Deactivate) or, for Oblivion only, an active plugin that shares its modification date with another active plugin. This must be corrected so that they have different modification dates or else it may break your load order.

Any saves I make are now corrupted and useless

That's probably exactly as what Wrye says. No idea why..

Solution - try modifying its last modified date. I don't care how. Any program that is able to tinker with the file's timestamp (including Wrye Bash itself. rclick -> file -> redate), or simply load up the plugin in CS and save it again. I think I've heard that you have CS and no problem with it..

Thank you, I didn't think of that! On another note, the mod is functioning exactly as it should now, without any problems and without editing the timestamp. I think the file corruption was related to something other than your mod, and Wrye Bash was simply being paranoid. 

In summary, your mod is working just great (mostly), and I love it ^_^    The only issue I have encountered is with changing the bodies of custom races. I can change custom race's body if I am playing as it, but on a custom race NPC nothing happens. May just be an issue with the NPC version having a custom skeleton...

movomo, i changed this line on Autosetbody.ini to 0

set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.miniScale to 0

but Autosetbody keeps calling the small boobs.

Hmm.

Ok. Try this.

If you haven't edited the ini too heavily, look around this line:

;*****      Default Body Styles     *****
;*****        ibodyCategory 1       *****
snip
;HGEC Default Body Options
By default there are some A or AA cup boobs in there. (which represents the small chance that a mature woman gets a washboard boobs)

If you really don't want anything smaller than.. for example Triple Melons, look up the whole ini file and squash anything smaller than that. If you're not sure whether something is smaller than Triple Melons or not, simply delete it - better nothing than nothi...uh.. small.

In summary, your mod is working just great (mostly), and I love it ^_^ The only issue I have encountered is with changing the bodies of custom races. I can change custom race's body if I am playing as it, but on a custom race NPC nothing happens. May just be an issue with the NPC version having a custom skeleton...

Perhaps the names of those playable/non-playable variants are different? For example the playable version is "chocolate elf" and the non-playable version is a...well.. "cacao elf" or "hershey's elf" or something like that..

See if your downloaded setbody.esp is corrupted. Do you have the latest 7zip?

Well, SetBody seems okay and 0.40 is the latest, isn't it ?
You mean, SetBody works fine by its own and TamagoSetbody won't recognize it?

If so that's weird because they are working fine for me. The archive is LZMA2, so if your 7zip is somehow outdated, it could fail to extract the content. This is the only thing I can think about it assuming you have all the prerequisites. In fact Tamagosetbody doesn't care about which version.. it only checks if Setbody is properly loaded at all and if not prompts the warning you're seeing that recommends setbody blockhead .35 or higher.

Yup reinstalled setbody and tamago setbody and no changes, I also tried to make it work with setbody 0.35 and that's working fine. That's very strange indeed. 

ps : Absolutely not related. But I crash everytime i try to enter the elven district at the IC anyone have heard of that ?

Yup reinstalled setbody and tamago setbody and no changes, I also tried to make it work with setbody 0.35 and that's working fine. That's very strange indeed. 

ps : Absolutely not related. But I crash everytime i try to enter the elven district at the IC anyone have heard of that ?

Does SetBody work or not? Can you cast the set body spell and can see body changes? Not talking about TamagoSetBody, I'm asking about SetBody. Depending on what you say I'll decide what I have to try.

Does SetBody work or not? Can you cast the set body spell and can see body changes? Not talking about TamagoSetBody, I'm asking about SetBody. Depending on what you say I'll decide what I have to try.

Well, I just reinstalled for the 5th times today and it finally worked ... I must have done something wrong. 

Thanks anyway. 

Thanks movomo, i'm removing those that finish with A, AA and B :) C is the minimum :D

You might want to remove any upper body code (from the default section) that is used in the 'petite' section as well.

In other words, this set (some of which you've already removed):

HGECFlat

SPBSeitokai

TGNDPerkyZUDOU

HGECBUAA

HGECBUA

HGECBUAF

HGECIOAA

HGECIOA1

HGECIOA2

HGECBUB

HGECBUBF

HGECIOB

HGECBUExnemA

HGECBULAB

HGECBULAB2

HGECBULABtC

HGECBULABtCs

HGECBULTB

HGECBURori

HGECBUAA

HGECBUA

ZKECWHGECB

ZKECWTGND

ZKECHGECB

HGECGFrench

HGECTHECA

HGECTHECB

Thanks movomo, i'm removing those that finish with A, AA and B :) C is the minimum :D

You might want to remove any upper body code (from the default section) that is used in the 'petite' section as well.

In other words, this set (some of which you've already removed):

HGECFlat

SPBSeitokai

TGNDPerkyZUDOU

HGECBUAA

HGECBUA

HGECBUAF

HGECIOAA

HGECIOA1

HGECIOA2

HGECBUB

HGECBUBF

HGECIOB

HGECBUExnemA

HGECBULAB

HGECBULAB2

HGECBULABtC

HGECBULABtCs

HGECBULTB

HGECBURori

HGECBUAA

HGECBUA

ZKECWHGECB

ZKECWTGND

ZKECHGECB

HGECGFrench

HGECTHECA

HGECTHECB

Cool, thanks for the tip Satyrist :)

I was just curious if SetBody Reloaded Blockhead Edition 0_40 saves body types assigned to the NPCs?

Yes, it saves nps bodies on its own (as any change via blockhead script command isn't saved in the save game) and applies them again on every start up. Actually, it's always been so since the very first release.

I just wanted to drop in and tell you how much I absolutely LOVE your mod! Now that I have my own mod issues sorted out, everything is perfect. I don't know how I played Oblivion for so long without this! I also like how you have an "Exotic" section, for multi-breasts. I use the hexa on my khajiit and cat types, and the quad on a cow-type. Everything looks and works great, and smoothly!

I just wanted to drop in and tell you how much I absolutely LOVE your mod! Now that I have my own mod issues sorted out, everything is perfect. I don't know how I played Oblivion for so long without this! I also like how you have an "Exotic" section, for multi-breasts. I use the hexa on my khajiit and cat types, and the quad on a cow-type. Everything looks and works great, and smoothly!

Well that's very glad to hear. Please keep reporting oddities.