Oh man...I just had a flashback to the horrible hack job I did with the Autosetbody race over-ride code.

Movomo...I'm sorry for that POS hack.

I should have just coded ASB from scratch, but I was still learning OBSE scripting back then and was afraid to touch anything that I didn't fully understand.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow!  So if all I have been reading about Blockhead everywhere is true, then all the pseudo-code rolling around in our heads these past years to solve problems and streamline processes is finally a possibility?!

So now (as a wild example) we can randomly or manually set DMRA top and a Small bottom that would be ‘seamless’.  Then equip armor/clothes whose meshes check for the target body-part state to swap-in the appropriate item?  (In this case the DMRA version of the top armor and small version of the lower?)

This would also allow those x117 heads to wear head equipment with the appropriately created headgear item mesh.

And that is not even close to how many other things that could be considered now.  On that note…I am off to do some mad experimenting.  :shy: 

So now (as a wild example) we can randomly or manually set DMRA top and a Small bottom that would be ‘seamless’.  Then equip armor/clothes whose meshes check for the target body-part state to swap-in the appropriate item?  (In this case the DMRA version of the top armor and small version of the lower?)

Hi,

It will become possible, if not already possible. I haven't updated this for a while.. but working on it. The plugin already has the (incomplete) function to support such "setclothing" type mods. Just I haven't seen anyone willing to take up that project yet.

You know the "maid's wardrobe" from the romancing of eyja mod, and the Sexy maids of Chorrol? 

What about a Setbody&Clothing reloaded body and clothing changer blockhead wardrobe edition.

With it, you could give your NPC A-cups on Monday in her school uniform, and transform her throuought the week so she's a DMRA pregnant futa cheerleader by the weekend.   Not in a random way, or through spells, but fully controlled by player setting in the wardrobe toggles, and clothing items you place in the container.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm a little confused. I've got a fresh install of Oblivion (first time in years) running with LAPF... So do I need to use one of the downloads from the OP (1.20 or 1.25), or Movomo's 0.25 stable Beta from Page 24, or his 0.35 experimental from Page 27?... If it's 0.35, the first that actually mentions LAPF, are the requirements all still the same as described in the OP (basically: textures, skeleton, NoMaam)?

Anything else I need? Any of the plugins from the last couple of pages?

• 1 month later...

SetBody Reloaded Unofficial Continuation
Beta v0.25 / Experimental 0.35
attachicon.gifSetBody_Reloaded_Unofficial_Continuation_0.25_movomo.7z
attachicon.gifSetBody_Reloaded_Unofficial_Continuation_0.35_exp_movomo.7z
DON'T USE "SetBodyNoBB.esp" and "SetBodyBB.esp" ANYMORE, AS IT IS CONFIGURED BY INI FROM NOW ON.
DON'T ACTIVATE "AutoSetBody.esp" WHEN YOU USE v0.30 OR HIGHER.

Requirements
OBSE v20 or higher
OBSE plugin Blockhead v7.0 or higher

LoversJoystick (LAPF compatibility plugin for SetBody)
attachicon.gifSetBody_Reloaded_Unofficial_Continuation_Lovers_Joystick.7z
Requires OBSE v20 or higher
Requires LAPF v1.4
Requires SetBody Blockhead exp 0.35 or higher
Load Order: Below both of "Lovers with Pk.esp" and "SetBody.esp"
female futanari is not supported yet.

This is a beta version. Try at your own risk.
Make a backup of your current save file and Setbody plugins or your computer will explode.
Clean install is recommended for upgrading from "other" SetBody variants.
All the body types that were previously assigned to any npcs will be lost even if you don't make a clean save.

v0.35
* New functions added: BombshellGetBodySlot, BombshellGetBodyCategory
* LAPF compatibility support (only male so far, LoversJoystick required
* Fixed Breeze male, Room207 Bodybuilder mesh path issue
v0.30

* AutoSetBody is now integrated. (Disabled by default)
* You can use the old AutoSetBody Reloaded ini. fQuestDelayTime variable is now deprecated, though.
* Added an option to reset all the auto-set NPCs when start up. Manually set NPCs are not affected.
* AutoSetBody performance improvement.

v0.25
* Slight improvement upon loading a save game
* Won't spam console messages on load game anymore
* Fixed one of the body mismatches. I just don't remember what it was...
v0.24

* Fixed the problem that NPC's not being immediately updated.

v0.22

* Fixed Robert Male Body menu Circumcised/Uncircumcised mixup
* Fixed bug that ZKEC Wide2 variant menu was directing the wrong menu item.

v0.21

* Added a remedy for potential array bloat from v0.1
* Restored the function that was keeping backward compatibility, should work fine just about about any dependent mods.
* Now the spell menu is configurable by ini (see readme file)

v0.1

* This should work fine with AutoSetbody and TamagoSetbody.
* This won't work with Sexlivion anymore.
* This should increase FPS a little than SetBody Reloaded or Tspec or whatever former versions.
* The data array most likely contains typos. I've already noticed a few myself and fixed. Please report to me if you find any body type doesn't work.
* Also, please report body meshes in the OP of this thread that has any problem.
* Currently this does not contain any new features yet.

Hmm, what else is (implicitly) dependent on SetBody other than AutoSetbody and TamagoSetbody? Should I recover compatibility for unknown dependent mods?

Does the version 0.35 save the npc bodies? I remember old AutoSetBody didn't save bodies - just randomly assigned bodies based on criteria.

Honestly, I haven't actually looked at the back-end of Movomo's changes, so I really don't know.

I would assume that it would keep track of NPC body assignments, but I can't guarantee it.

Unfortunately, Movomo hasn't visited the forum since February, so his updates appear to be in a state of limbo.

Why should not it be compatible? all SetBody Versions are Lovers compatible. But you must use the Lovers Setting "allow remove unplayable clothes" or Lovers can not remove the SetBody lowerbody "clothes" and add the Lovers lower Body during sex.

Movomo's updates use an entirely different back-end than earlier versions of Setbody.

From my conversations with Movomo, on the back-end I believe there are two major differences between his updates and all earlier versions of Setbody.

The first was the elimination of item tokens. Earlier versions of Setbody used inventory items to store and track which NPCs should wear which bodies. I believe that Movomo replaced this with an NPC array.

The second was a complete rebuild of the way that Setbody assigns bodies. Older versions of Setbody forces naked NPCs to wear an item of clothing that *looks* exactly like a nude body. Movomo's updates replace this method with a blockhead function that changes the actual mesh assigned to the body of the target NPC.

With radical changes like that, I would be honestly surprised of the blockhead version of Setbody was fully compatible with every mod that integrates with the other versions.

That doesn't mean that it isn't compatible, just that I would recommend tests over assumptions.

Setbody (movomo's 0.25 version) and/or TamagoSetbody Revised disables underwear feature of NudeShy X. After playing about 3 minutes or after I save I hear distinctive sound when you change the clothes on the player and you can see shortly your clothing being unequipped and then put no back.

///

Underwear automatically unequip itself after each TamogoSetBody initialization. I swapped TamogoSetBody Revisited to the Justinof's TamogoSetBody. Problem solved.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just to be sure, as I'm going to do a major reinstall soon: with autosetbody and setbody reloaded, I shouldn't need to install any other female/male body mesh mods, right?

Also, I don't think this is an issue, but it's worth a shot asking about it. When my character unclothes, their body mesh changes for half a second to DMRA which was my female body mesh of choice (because I installed SetBody AFTER I installed DMRA, since I didn't know about it), but quickly changes back to the female mesh I selected with setbody (HGEC to a few modifications, in my case). Is this normal? It's not that much of an issue for me, but I was planning on installing only SetBody and AutoSetBody and no other body mesh mods, and I was a bit afraid that whenever I unclothed my character, their body mesh would revert to the ugly vanilla body which would look weird and bother me even if it's just for half a second.

Hi, LibertyPrime.

Just to be sure, as I'm going to do a major reinstall soon: with autosetbody and setbody reloaded, I shouldn't need to install any other female/male body mesh mods, right?

SetBody is not exactly a body mesh mod. I would recommend installing any base body mod like HGEC or DMRA or whatever. After all, SetBody requires Robert Male and HGEC compatible texture.

Also, I don't think this is an issue, but it's worth a shot asking about it. When my character unclothes, their body mesh changes for half a second to DMRA which was my female body mesh of choice (because I installed SetBody AFTER I installed DMRA, since I didn't know about it), but quickly changes back to the female mesh I selected with setbody (HGEC to a few modifications, in my case). Is this normal? It's not that much of an issue for me, but I was planning on installing only SetBody and AutoSetBody and no other body mesh mods, and I was a bit afraid that whenever I unclothed my character, their body mesh would revert to the ugly vanilla body which would look weird and bother me even if it's just for half a second.

If you are using the build that doesn't require Blockhead plugin, yes. That's pretty normal. (It's the one that you can normally download via LL download system.)

In this version, SetBody senses someone undressing things, and quickly dresses that person with an invisible naked-body-like clothing. That is the 0.x seconds delay you are seeing.

Or if you are using my build that requires Blockhead, no, you shouldn't be seeing such thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Just asking, to have NPC with a random body style, what should we do?

A line in console to write?

I can have a lot of different body style when i use self body spell.

How assign random body to all npc, whithout use set body spell for each npc? ^^

Please.

That's what the AutoSetBody that comes with the mod is for. It takes all the body types included in the mod and randomly distrubutes them among NPCs.

Unfortunately, you can't really tell until you undress them.

Just asking, to have NPC with a random body style, what should we do?

A line in console to write?

I can have a lot of different body style when i use self body spell.

How assign random body to all npc, whithout use set body spell for each npc? ^^

Please.

That's what the AutoSetBody that comes with the mod is for. It takes all the body types included in the mod and randomly distrubutes them among NPCs.

Unfortunately, you can't really tell until you undress them.

Thank you i have added autoset body and it work :)

Thanks a lot

• 4 weeks later...

Setbody Reloaded Blockhead Edition Beta 0.39

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/?p=491779

Features

* Revised Body Pack uploaded, so now it's independent from SetBody Reloaded in the OP.

* New bodies: Laskitaas' and Kingkong's HGEC Exotic Bodies

* Fixed a minor AutoSetbody bug.

* Several minor changes have been made during my absence in Lovers Lab.

This update is quite big.

First off, added Laskitaas' (and Kingkong's) HGEC exotic bodies.

post-39899-0-69431300-1407952128.png

And the revised data pack is finally released. I just forgot to upload those things before I'm gone into the grave months ago. Every single mesh in the SetBody Reloaded has been reworked: this sucker took me 3 months to finish.

Fixed many major/minor issues including occasional vertex location seams, vertex normal seams, weight seams, texture UV map, wrong BBB's, etc.

TGND before -> after

post-39899-0-83726900-1407952120.jpgpost-39899-0-23118500-1407952119.jpg

SPB Heavy before -> after

post-39899-0-35386000-1407952117.jpg[post-39899-0-21100500-1407952115.jpg

All the neck seam normals have been slightly modified according to the author of this mod's suggestion.

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/44360/

The next update would be the supports for female futanari compatibility with LAPF.

*img link spoiler*

post-39899-0-21100500-1407952115_thumb.jpgpost-39899-0-35386000-1407952117_thumb.jpgpost-39899-0-23118500-1407952119_thumb.jpgpost-39899-0-83726900-1407952120_thumb.jpgpost-39899-0-69431300-1407952128_thumb.png

Setbody Reloaded Blockhead Edition Beta 0.40

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/?p=491779

Features

* Re-uploaded the data pack because of wrong folder names of BBButtock option part. Otherwise identical.

* Enabled supports for LoversJoystick Rev 2.

LoversJoystick Rev2

Added female futa meshes, and added load-order change check

This update is particularly for the setting "attacking woman grows penis" in LAPF.

As you know, this option has been giving grief to some people, because when they enable this option those forcibly equipped futa lowerbody opens an oblivion gate around the waist.

As of LAPF 1.5 the situation is much better.. you can specify 10 type of lowerboy presets.

But for autosetbody users, this is still a problem, because there are 280 female lowerbodies in SetBody Reloaded.

LoversJoystick resolves this issue once and for all. It's seamless, and free!

---

This just keeps getting better, Movomo. Thank you for all the improvements!

Thanks, Supierce. btw I thought I saw something about the hair. Sorry, I wasn't able to access here via PC.

The hair above is Newsea 002, and can be found in Room207's CCC hair pack. But this particular item is from my x110 wig pack.

See if your downloaded setbody.esp is corrupted. Do you have the latest 7zip?

Well, SetBody seems okay and 0.40 is the latest, isn't it ?
You mean, SetBody works fine by its own and TamagoSetbody won't recognize it?

If so that's weird because they are working fine for me. The archive is LZMA2, so if your 7zip is somehow outdated, it could fail to extract the content. This is the only thing I can think about it assuming you have all the prerequisites. In fact Tamagosetbody doesn't care about which version.. it only checks if Setbody is properly loaded at all and if not prompts the warning you're seeing that recommends setbody blockhead .35 or higher.