Dreams dreams...

The cloning function may be buggy I guess... But I seem to recall the mod itself comes with a console command to reset everything “set SBEQuest.fix to 1" as an attempt to prevent bugs

I mostly dream on some stuff... But I really don't know the first thing about scripting. The other one I modified, I did by changing associations carefully trying to read and understand what was all about, where were the new buttons in the pop up windows and what did everything did. Miraculously I managed to get it working but it took one helluva headache to understand it

I declare myself incompetent in the area of scripting, I also tremble like a little puppy in sight of the possibility of trying to fix those issues

I do the best I can do with the tools I have, and right now, I have a partially working mod that needs to be treated with care and not pushed to the edge.

Maybe one day I'll see if it's possible to scavenge AutoSetBody into working with the thing I made, but I kinda lost hope on something that sets things automatically to race both in nudity and dressing

As for the SBE... I guess it's buggy, hasn't really caused me any trouble yet, except that the categories must be arranged properly. I think its not a very good idea to have a lot of other options though... So I'll try to stick with the basics. My main replacer project, homed in the main meshes folder is mostly for C and D Cup... So I guess Ill make categories for A, E and H cup, maybe fighter body, 3 types of lowerbody, and one for each claws, paws and hooves.

The buggy trick is that in order to make it work, everything would have to be set to "paws" or "hooves" in the options menu or weird things would happen as selecting a pawed version of lowebody and have it non existing cause the upperbody is looking somewhere else and the mesh for lower is not only for lower

Hands and foot were totally unnecessary options, as they should have been included in upper or lower selection...

I think this is the best I can do, Ill release my Set Body with animal lower bodies and whatever setting comes out after editing SBE

Not nearly 1/10 of the largeness of SBR options but it'd focus more on immersion and have the plus that it works with some clothing options... It's not perfect and lacks the elegance and delicacy of a perfect mod, but at least it's "something" right?... SBR takes wonderful care of nude body options, but the lack of clothing conversion definitely deserves some effort

• 2 weeks later...

SetBody Reloaded Blockhead Edition

v1.46a

SetBody_Reloaded_Blockhead_Edition_1_46a_Core.7z

SetBody_Reloaded_Blockhead_Edition_1_46a_Data.7z

-YOU MUST INSTALL THE DATA PACK AS WELL.

-DO NOT MIX UP PLUGINS WITH NON-BLOCKHEAD VERSIONS.

-AUTOSETBODY IS INCLUDED IN THE ABOVE PLUGIN.

SetBody_Reloaded_Blockhead_Edition_1_46a_Templates.7z

Seam Mender can also be downloaded here.

Data pack demonstration

TGND before -> after

post-39899-0-83726900-1407952120.jpgpost-39899-0-23118500-1407952119.jpg

SPB Heavy before -> after

post-39899-0-35386000-1407952117.jpg[post-39899-0-21100500-1407952115.jpg

* Revised data pack is compatible with SetBody Reloaded 1.20.

* It contains reworked meshes/loc seams/normal seams/weight seams/UV map fixes

* The neck seams are compatible with Junkacc's seamless neckseams - the new version of the mod will arrive soon.

* 1.42 Note: Template files have been updated. Now contains .nif files instead of .pkg files, as well as renewed .blend files. The .nif format templates are intended to be used with Seam Mender 0.91b or higher; Although Seam Mender itself hasn't been updated yet, it's coming soon.

Requirements

OBSE v20 or higher

OBSE plugin Blockhead v7.0 or higher

LoversJoystick 1.46 (LAPF compatibility plugin for SetBody)

SetBody_Reloaded_Blockhead_Edition_1_46a_Lovers_Joystick_Core.7z

SetBody_Reloaded_Blockhead_Edition_1_46a_Lovers_Joystick_Data.7z

This mod is a kind of compatibility patch for LAPF. If you install this, the attacking actor's (one with the dick) lowerbody is automatically swapped to match their upperbody during sexual intercourse.

Requires OBSE v20 or higher

Requires LAPF v1.4

Requires SetBody Blockhead beta 0.40 or higher

v1.46a

* Core plugin changes

- Added an option to selectively enable/disable male/female autosetbody.

- Fixed load order change detect script.

- Fixed several mesh path references in the core plugin:

SPB Nise Chi Chi

Oversized Mega Oppai

SPB28A (HGEC version) hand, DMRA to HGEC

* Mesh fixes

- Alex Collection YYM upperbody wrist, HGEC to DMRA

- SPB28A (HGEC version) wrist, wrist shape smoothened to fit HGEC wrist better.

- HGEC RA lowerbody ankle, HGEC to DMRA

v1.45

* New bodies added:

Avebrave's HFB B, C, D: HGECHFBB, HGECHFBC, HGECHFBD

Avebrave's Pregnant HFB series

(Previous 1 became 3)

HFBPL1, HFBPL2, HFBPL3

HFBPB1, HFBPC1, HFBPD1, HFBPE1, HFBPH1

HFBPB2, HFBPC2, HFBPD2, HFBPE2, HFBPH2

HFBPB3, HFBPC3, HFBPD3, HFBPE3, HFBPH3

- Pregnant HFB trimester order has changed: previous 1st stage became 3rd stage. Well, sorry.

- Menu structure changed: Now HFB normal bodies can be found at the ROOT level.

* Added wrist & ankle-only Robert Male template nif file.

v1.44

* ALL FEMALE MESHES including templates: skeleton replaced (by LAPF performance)

* ALL MALE MESHES: skeleton replaced (by LAPF performance)

* ALL MALE TEMPlATES: skeleton replaced (by original Robert Male deformed skeleton)

* ROBERT MALE WRIST NORMALS CHANGED

* By above 4 changes, it is recommended to seammend at least male meshes again using the new 1.44 templates, if you already have seam-mended armors/clothings you have. Sorry for the inconvenience. You can ignore female changes as the difference is so small and only meaningful in mathematical scale - you will not notice any difference in game.

* DMRA Natural upperbody weight fix (pointy boobs when walking)

* LoversJoystick now automatically detects AP boners using filename suffix (_AP), rather than relying on the main setbody.esp plugin. However, it still requires setbody.esp.

* Thus, BombshellGetBodyCategory call type 0 has been deprecated, as of 1.44, and should no longer be used unless we find any reason to resurrect it in the future. Other call types of the same function, which are reserved for future uses, are unaffected.

v1.43

* New body update includes UV map fix, symmetry fix, BBB weight fix.

* New body: FCPA (FCPA)

FCPA can be found in ROOT > More Styles menu.

* New body: GBEC (HGECGBEC)

GBEC can be found int ROOT > More Styles menu.

GBEC body in setbody reloaded is compatible with standard HGEC ankle seams.

* New body: SuiGuts (SGUTSN, SGUTSS, SGUTSEX)

SuiGuts bodies can be found in ROOT > SuiGuts menu.

* New body: Pregnant HFB 1st E/H cup (HFBPL1, HFBPE1, HFBPH1)

Can be found in ROOT > Pregnancy > HFB E/H-Cup menu.

* Templates have been updated as well.

* Added FCPA, GBEC, SuiGuts bodies to the default Autosetbody.ini file.

v1.42

*** SetBody.esp plugin fixes ***

AGHGEC menu name fix

DMRA CLS14, CLS17 mesh path reference fix

Growlf menu fix

*** Body mesh fixes ***

ALL: SEAM REWORKED

Curvaceous N upperbody weight fix

Curvaceous N lowerbody weight fix

CLS06 upperbody boobs weight fix, AP boner skeleton root fix

AGHGEC A upperbody weight fix, overlap vertex fix

AGHGEC A lowerbody weight fix

AGHGEC B upperbody weight fix

AGHGEC B lowerbody weight fix

AGHGEC C lowerbody weight fix

AGHGEC D upperbody weight fix

AGHGEC D lowerbody weight fix

AGHGEC HFOB upperbody weight fix

AGHGEC HFOB lowerbody weight fix

SPB21 upperbody weight fix

SPBX1 A upperbody weight fix

SPBX1 B upperbody weight fix

DMRA upperbody weight fix

DMRA 3M upperbody weight fix

DMRA BDM upperbody weight fix

DMRA CLS14 upperbody weight fix

DMRA CLS17 upperbody weight fix

DMRA GUTS upperbody weight fix

DMRA HDM upperbody weight fix

DMRA KCup upperbody weight fix

DMRA Manga K upperbody weight fix

DMRA MDM upperbody weight fix

DMRA Natural upperbody weight fix

DMRA SPB15 upperbody weight fix

DMRA SPB28A upperbody weight fix

DMRA SPB28B upperbody weight fix

DMRA tuned upperbody weight fix

DMRA SC2 upperbody weight fix

DMRA SV upperbody weight fix

HGECP3 upperbody name fix

THECPREG1 upperbody weight fix

THECPREG2 upperbody weight fix

THECPREG3 upperbody weight fix

THEC 6L upperbody weight fix

HGEC GUTS LIGHT upperbody weight fix

HGEC Growlf Mega upperbody weight fix

HGEC Growlf Soccerball upperbody weight fix

HGEC Growlf XXL upperbody weight fix

HGEC HUKU upperbody weight fix

HGEC Inverted Nipple upperbody weight fix

HGEC Mega Oppai upperbody weight fix

HGEC Exnem lowerbody weight fix

FUTA lowerbodies skeleton root fix

"fix" doesn't necessarily mean "completely repaired" though

v1.41

* All the neckseams have been re-adjusted to fit Junkacc's new neckseam convention. Thus the 1.41 datapack will replace every upperbody item.

* Repaired HGEC-compatible BMRA body: wrist seams, upperbody-arms UV map, lowerbody-genital area UV map.

* Repaired Curvaceous Chubby body: lowerbody-crotch vertex weights.

* Repaired DMRA-HDM body: upperbody-removed unnecessary vertex weights.

* Fixed a bug in Autosetbody that was causing repeated body assign when used with Satyrist's beast body add-on, reported by Satyrist and Nepro.

v0.40

* Re-uploaded the data pack because of wrong folder names of BBButtock option part. Otherwise identical.

* Enabled supports for LoversJoystick Rev 2.

v0.39

* Revised body pack uploaded, and now not dependent on SetBody Reloaded in the OP.

* New bodies added: Laskitaas' and Kingkong's HGEC Exotic Bodies

* Fixed a bug in AutoSetbody that couldn't handle empty random data arrays.

* Several minor changes. Sorry, I don't remember them all. I've been in a modder's coma for a long time.

v0.35

* New functions added: BombshellGetBodySlot, BombshellGetBodyCategory

* LAPF compatibility support (only male so far, LoversJoystick required

* Fixed Breeze male, Room207 Bodybuilder mesh path issue

v0.30

* AutoSetBody is now integrated. (Disabled by default)

* You can use the old AutoSetBody Reloaded ini. fQuestDelayTime variable is now deprecated, though.

* Added an option to reset all the auto-set NPCs when start up. Manually set NPCs are not affected.

* AutoSetBody performance improvement.

v0.25

* Slight improvement upon loading a save game

* Won't spam console messages on load game anymore

* Fixed one of the body mismatches. I just don't remember what it was...

v0.24

* Fixed the problem that NPC's not being immediately updated.

v0.22

* Fixed Robert Male Body menu Circumcised/Uncircumcised mixup

* Fixed bug that ZKEC Wide2 variant menu was directing the wrong menu item.

v0.21

* Added a remedy for potential array bloat from v0.1

* Restored the function that was keeping backward compatibility, should work fine just about about any dependent mods.

* Now the spell menu is configurable by ini (see readme file)

v0.1

* This should work fine with AutoSetbody and TamagoSetbody.

* This won't work with Sexlivion anymore.

* This should increase FPS a little than SetBody Reloaded or Tspec or whatever former versions.

* The data array most likely contains typos. I've already noticed a few myself and fixed. Please report to me if you find any body type doesn't work.

* Also, please report body meshes in the OP of this thread that has any problem.

* Currently this does not contain any new features yet.

Have you corrected the bodie meshes ?

All HGEC upperbody in the HGEC\upperbody folder

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/page-21?do=findComment&comment=473414

and  HGEC\THEC\4L\femaleupperbody.nif

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/page-20?do=findComment&comment=383024

I haven't. I'll fix them up after dealing with pregnant bodies' asymmetry issues.

By the way, I corrected THEC original type upper/lower mismatch issue. Did you notice?

Anything else? Any script problem yet?

*EDIT*

I've taken a look at the first link. There's no problem in HGEC upper or lower bodies in this mod.

What's faulty is the original HGEC mod. They are asymmetric, and Gerra had fixed those issues.

post-39899-0-03223100-1377834417_thumb.jpgpost-39899-0-97045700-1377834415_thumb.jpg

--

Fixed THEC 4L normal issue at the navel.

HGEC upper and lower Body from SetBody work fine together. But if you use Set Body upperbody and a any other lowerbody (Body, clothes from any other of the million HGEC Mods) there is the hole in the Body.

Full naked  (SetBody upper- and lower- Body) no hole. 

Fully clothed no hole.

But a hole with a non SetBody lower-body,-cloth,-armor and  a Setbody HGEC upperbody.

So fix all existing HGEC Mods  (are not so many :D )  or the HGEC upperbodies from SetBody.

sample.7z here lowerbodies from 3 other Setbody Mods and 2 lowerbody clothes. All have the hole in combination with the SetBody reloaded upperbodies.

So all modders since 2006(?) created wrong upperbodies or the SetBody reloaded upperbodies are wrong ?

And the Set Body lowerbody works fine with other HGEC upperbodies.

HGEC upper and lower Body from SetBody work fine together. But if you use Set Body upperbody and a any other lowerbody (Body, clothes from any other of the million HGEC Mods) there is the hole in the Body.

I do understand what you're talking about. There are milions of HGEC or compatible clothings around the world that use the original HGEC body from the original mod. However I won't 'fix' this issue as the symmetric mesh is the right thing in my opinion. (besides, I had mended all the cracks and seams myself in the clothing mods I own.) It was an embarrassing mistake of the original author that releasing the mesh without fixing asymmetry issue. Caused confusions and caused UV stretch.

I can probably include optional asymmetric upperbodies, maybe. As you don't seem to mind the problem (right part vertices of the waist are duplicated) between Setbody lowerbody & HGEC clothings upperbody, I figure it's ok even if they obviously have some flaws.

a fix for this hall seams just need to pull down one vertice in all upperbodys of hgec folder i think.

Additionally, you need to mend the normal based seam. The biggest problem in creating seamless body was this 'normal' problem, because Blender automatically recalculate normals as its liking, no matter what you try. There are only 2 ways to fix normal-based seams.

1. Join all the objects into one piece - they should have different materials to each other. Exactly snap all the boundary vertices. Export the object as it now is and the NIFscript should automatically separate them by the material property.

2. Install Blender Truenormal Patch to supress crappy Blender normal redrawing and use the Seam Mender script.

i think you did not understand what Fejeena was asking and what my fix is 

-when you have the E cup   with the LL every thing is fine 

-when you take the E cup with L lowerbody there is a hall in the side between seams

the respect of the symetry is good but it need to be done in sorte that swaping between bodys does not have any effect .

i know your are catching up Gerra's work and i do not want to spoile what you did    in the contrary as i think it is harder to take over someother work to improve it. (admiration)

With all the SetBody reloaded HGEC upperbodies you can not use any of the milions of HGEC lowerbody clothes and armors. (or you have a hole in the Body).

And I tested all "original" lower bodies S,M,L, LL, Original and fighter lowerbody and a lot of armos and clothes. ALL HAVE A HOLE.

Your character can not be topless (only wear pants, greaves, stockings,.....from any existing  Mod) , or he has a hole in the Body.

So all the thousands modders should rework their Mods to  make them compatible with the new Set Body reloaded upperbody ? This can not be serious !

Most of the upperbodies in the HGEC Folder I can replace with the "real" HGEC Body from other set Body Releases, but some I do not have or no BBB Version (e.g. femaleupperbody_AC_ERM, femaleupperbody_AC_SMB, femaleupperbody_GM3A, .... )

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but the new file only has a "nothing.nif" in the meshes folder. And obviously, the mod does exactly that. What's up?

This is the beta version plugin of the update and the 'nothing' is an additionally required file. You have to download Setbody Reloaded first.

So all the thousands modders should rework their Mods to  make them compatible with the new Set Body reloaded upperbody ? This can not be serious !

No. Let them be. Neither Gerra nor I am not the peron who force other folks to do something.

Just it would be better if we create clothings and armors based on these symmetric upper/lowerbodies from now on.

Well anyway, if you don't mind the normal-based body seams, just stick with the good ol' T-spec version. Or will you be happy if I include asymmetric HGEC upperbodies as an option?

Then tell gregathit he must create new Lovers Futa lowerbodies.

post-3205-0-53059700-1377918512_thumb.jpg from the new AP resource pack. One more hole to fuck ? ! :D

OK the HGEC upperbodies were wrong but all the aromr and clothing mods based on them. The work of many years are useless ! ! !

And I hope you create a lot of full vanilla clothes and armor replacers for different Cup sizes.

Yes I want the asymmetric HGEC upperbodies as an Option.

OK the HGEC upperbodies were wrong but all the aromr and clothing mods based on them. The work of many years are useless ! ! !

And I hope you create a lot of full vanilla clothes and armor replacers for different Cup sizes.

You didn't need to be so cynical I guess, do you?

-----

Currently considering about adding

-'ini configurable custom menu entry'

-'Setskin', along with the ability to change the head assets.

-'integrated body categorizing' so an external mod can easily categorize body types with a simple function call.

Not sure which convention would be better. Either by the origin(HGEC/DMRA/TGND..), or by boobs/butts size(Bulky/Slender) ..

*EDIT*

I don't need to create new, we can fix the existing one. I looks to me like it is just a matter of extending the lower body mesh vertice up to match the upperbody. Not all that hard to do.

No sweat. I'll do. Will send you the files once I'm set.

Another reason why the SetBody reloaded HGEC  bodies are "shit" (sorry for this rude word)
Perhaps they are symmetric but they have more texture distortion as the original HGEC body.
If you have a texture with a tattoo at this point the tattoo is " destroyed".

post-3205-0-13054700-1377956334_thumb.jpg

post-3205-0-95246000-1377956350_thumb.jpg best Body with less distortion.

post-3205-0-46595000-1377956367_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-93253800-1377956398_thumb.jpg

Why do we need a new body that looks like HGEC but is not compatible with HGEC and have more texture distrotion as original HGEC ? ( And nobody will see that the new Body is symmetric)

Yes sorry I'm really pisst off that the work of hundreds of modders is ignored.

Please release a optional Folder with the original HGEC bodies.  Then I will no longer grumble, and will be kindly again.   :wub:

And here a real bug
The femaleupperbody.nif texture placement
You can not use tattoos with this mesh (different tattoos left and right)

post-3205-0-88250600-1377956417_thumb.jpg

Edit: the THEC 4L with fixed navel ,   where can I download it?   

The issue here is that HGEC is a victim of it's own success. There are too many different versions of each variant.

There's not just the UVMapping and waist issues mentioned here. There are different hand and feet with gaps and seams. Then there is the endless difference in material properties. (Which annoys me most).

(Sigh) I find I just have to set to work in NifSkope and Blender and correct things to my liking, as there just is NO 'standard'.

It's unusual for the upper and lower bodies not to join cleanly, but I have seen examples where they don't (usually items of armour). I generally either discard the troublesome item or redo it in Nifskope if possible and Blender if not.

It is NOT my place to suggest this, but that has never stopped me before...

THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE LOCKED AND ARCHIVED AS IT IS NOW IRRELEVANT!

In spite of some minor mesh issues, the original SetBody Reloaded by Gerra6 (and bless him for putting in the insane amount of work needed to put that mod together...) has been made redundant, irrelevant, and borderline game-breaking since the release of BLOCKHEAD, and Movomo's brilliant new version of Setbody based upon it. 

New users - and even veterans - should not be downloading or installing ANY version of the old Setbody anymore - from here at LL OR from the Nexus. Movomo (via Shademe) has rendered all previous versions of SetBody obsolete.

In my (unasked for) opinion, Movomo at the very least deserves the respect of having this brilliant mod featured and PINNED in its own thread - and this thread should be laid to rest and archived. Due to problems with some of the SetBody Reloaded meshes, I would suggest that BLOCKHEAD and Movomo's new SetBody receive a completely new category under "Oblvion Other Adult Mods" . We can't really discuss Blockhead and how it interacts with Lover's at the Nexus, but Blockhead IS a game-changer. Tweaking by the LL community still needs to be done to refine the mod, but burying it in this thread is counter-productive.

Personal experience spoiler!

I have been running Movomo's Blockhead-based Setbody for a couple of days, and the improvement in performance is obvious to the point of being ridiculous. There is abslolutely no lag or hesistation anymore when clothing/body meshes are swapped, or when Lover's kicks in. Even a mod like "Reaper's Auto Equip Bikini" kicks in instantly as soon as my toon starts swimming. Before, she would: 1) Remove her equipped items or clothes, 2) Briefly equip the default HGEC E-Cup body; and 3) FINALLY equip her bikini. By then she was almost always at the other side of the river and it was becoming a pain in the *ss. Now? Hit water. Wear bikini. Swim. Yay!

With the older version of SetBody Reloaded, when Lover's kicked in, NPCs would go through a bizarre positioning/body equipping ritual that saw the animations SLOWLY place them into position as the appropriate bodies were - eventually - equipped. Now? Sex time fun insta-f*ck show!

Continuing to promote any older version of SetBody is akin to telling people to download their Oblivion mods from HongFire. Out of date, useless, and irrelevant.

/verbose

Enough fighting. You're pissed off? Sorry, but I'm kinda confused as I've never undervalued any modders work, have I? I didn't expect criticism just because I refused to do as you want. The meshes aren't my own work from the first place.

Well, sorry for adding just another shit to the community. I'm upset and regretting that taking up this project.

Sorry, no download. I'm not in the mood of doing massive modding work. After all there are hundreds of people who are capable of 3d work, if this is so urgent. I'm sure one would finish it within a day if they are willing.

No need of locking up the thread. Setbody Reloaded works well already and will be a good alternative for those don't want to install another obse plugin. I'll upload the rest of plugin on the new thread when I would.

I hope you were not referring to my post Movomo. I was suggesting that Lover's Lab archive this thread, and create a new thread RECOMMENDING that your mod be used instead of the original SetBody Reloaded. 100% of the people who have a functioning version of Lovers With PK already have OBSE installed and working correctly. I think you even need OBSE installed correctly to use to OLD SetBody. Not sure on that, though... and I am not going back to check.

If ANYONE reading this forum already has OBSE installed and working, it is foolish to ask them to download and install any version of SetBody that is not based on Blockhead. Gerra6's meshes are - obviously - needed, but his scripts and his approach to the problem are out of date. He did brilliant work but times change... You and Shademe just changed them.

I am NOT fighting with anyone. I am praising your work - and your mod - up and down and left and right. I proposed that Lover's Lab set up a Blockhead forum. One thread to highlight your new version of Setbody, another thread so PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT YOU can fix - and upload - meshes that they have problems with. I honestly have no problem with Gerra6's meshes. Some people do. Burying you work in this old thread is pointless and counter-productive. I never asked you to fix or upload ANYTHING that you have not already done. Your new version of SetBody is brilliant. Anyone with a working OBSE install should download Blockhead - and your esps - right now. Seriously, now.

Take a f*cking pill and realize that you just changed the game. ShadeMe left his ball in the playground, but you picked it up and ran with it. Accept the compliments and the credits.

I did not ask you to upload - or to even look at - any of the existing SetBody meshes. I asked Lover's Lab to create a forum where 1) Your version of SetBody is the recommended version, 2) create a forum where other people can fix the meshes that they have problems with, and 3) Let other modders have a forum to release Blockhead based mods. I am already halfway through a single esp version of MBP that will not require a Bashed Patch, but I think I will just let someone else upload it. Too big a file, too many resources.  

I will probably get a warning from a moderator but I am beyond caring.

You have made what just might be the best mod in the history of this game (with HUGE credits going to Shademe), but everyone is bickering over tiny details. This is a "BIG PICTURE" mod. F*ck the tiny seams in the HGEC bodies. They are irrelevant and can be fixed later.

Edit: Every post posted before Movomo's Blockhead-based version of SetBody is now irrelevant. Lots of "Technical Support" questions could be answered by directing them to this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/?p=491779