I think it's a good idea, but only if it is completely re-factored to stop being such a puta resource hog.

I'm having too much fun in the pyffi library right now to be much help...

However, instead of helping out here...I think we'll have some new tools to play with soon (just finished coding a matrix inversion algorithm so that I can convert vertex coordinates from block space to world world space and back).

We are tantalizingly close to an automated UV map repair for the HGEC seam stretch, and just a few steps away from a stand-alone Seam Mender.

Good times.

By the way,

I wanted to ask something guys:

Is integrating AutoSetbody into Setbody a good idea or a bad idea? ( and toggled by ini settings)

I use just setbody (old computer so am very careful about processing load), so as long as the ini toggle means the plugin wont run more than it would with just setbody, I would think it a good idea.

Mem

The quest for autosetbody (no pun intended!) should not run and should not affect the performance not even a little bit when it's disabled. That's for sure.

But I hoped you would say it's a bad idea.. :P because I'm sort of lost in the main two scripts. They are quite different from Gerra's style that I have seen in Break Armor. For example, it has separate two quests for the main cycling and the initializing..

older setbody had all meshes from the butt area attached top op3 from breast, instead of butt bones, is the newer version converted the mesh back to original bones with is the butt bones and not op3 ??

I believe the data package in the OP download contains only Op3 BBButts lowerbodies. But they can easily be converted to Butt bones using script.

The quest for autosetbody (no pun intended!) should not run and should not affect the performance not even a little bit when it's disabled. That's for sure.

But I hoped you would say it's a bad idea.. :P because I'm sort of lost in the main two scripts. They are quite different from Gerra's style that I have seen in Break Armor. For example, it has separate two quests for the main cycling and the initializing..

Yep...

Break Armor was coded by me from scratch.

Both the setbody reloaded framework and the autosetbody framework were adapted from the pre-existing setbody and autosetbody frameworks so that they could deal with the additional body combination styles.

I kept my modifications to that code as light as possible. In retrospect, I should probably have just coded a new OBSE dependent framework from scratch like I did for Break Armor...it's sometimes easier just to write an entirely new back-end from scratch than tinker with an existing one.

...I remember I ever read some tutorials in cs.elderscrolls.wiki if I'm correct...  that site is no more...

I keep hearing 'that site' is no more.

Are you refering to this one? -> LINK

Or a different construction set wiki?

Mem

Oh yes, that's the site I mentioned.

All my links I favorited using IE now's dead. So I thought that site is no more.

But about Helfetti tutorials (in TesEyeCandy site if I'm correct), I read in other forums that the site have some financial problem. 

older setbody had all meshes from the butt area attached top op3 from breast, instead of butt bones, is the newer version converted the mesh back to original bones with is the butt bones and not op3 ??

I believe the data package in the OP download contains only Op3 BBButts lowerbodies. But they can easily be converted to Butt bones using script.

Just thought I'd mention that Shademe released a new version of Blockhead with the features you requested.

Just thought I'd mention that Shademe released a new version of Blockhead with the features you requested.

You should already be wearing your setbody nude body when using Lovers with PK (if a body is set, of course)

I don't recall the exact settings, but if you go into the lovers settings, there are several options that prevent it from removing certain types of clothing items.

You should already be wearing your setbody nude body when using Lovers with PK (if a body is set, of course)

I don't recall the exact settings, but if you go into the lovers settings, there are several options that prevent it from removing certain types of clothing items.

The Underwear I have isn't a clothing item, it is part of the 'nude/base' body mesh which means I currently have underwear when I want my PC to have sex.

The Blockhead script commands could temporarily be used to switch in a nude base body for the duration of the sex act.

The Underwear I have isn't a clothing item, it is part of the 'nude/base' body mesh which means I currently have underwear when I want my PC to have sex.

The Blockhead script commands could temporarily be used to switch in a nude base body for the duration of the sex act.

I'm honestly not sure what you are asking at this point.

If you are using 1.20, then on the back-end, the setbody nude bodies are *clothing* items that *look* like nude body meshes.  If you are using 1.25, then your base body mesh has already been swapped with a Setbody Reloaded mesh.

In either scenario, you should never see the base nude mesh on any one that has already had their body set by Setbody (either via the spell, or through Autosetbody).

So, if you are using 1.20, the problem that you are experiencing is that LPK is, for whatever reason, removing the Setbody clothing items.  This can be resolved by checking your LPK settings.  I don't remember the exact settings offhand, but someone in the Lovers technical support forum could probably give an exact answer.

***Edit***Nevermind, I misinterpreted the original question.

Well.. it sounds like you're using the blockhead version to me.
So what you want is that you want to be in underwears when not having sex and temporarily swap that to a nude version?
The quickest solution would be to either modify the existing LPK esp or create an another plug that alters the LPK futanari equip script. It could also be done from the setbody's side if you call the body set function only with the lowerbody item.

At the moment I'm not sure if sucn functionality should be included in this plugin. If the upperbody mesh is from setbody as well, we could add a function that reports the compatible lowerbody list for the calling upperbody.. but the upperbody that you're refering to is not from setbody, isn't it? Then there is practically no way I can recognize which lowerbody is compatible with that.

My bad. On reflection, such "partial" body set call should be handled a bit differently. Need a separate body set function that does not modify the main individual npc data array.

By the way here's an idea.. currently, each body code entry in the array has 5? 6? sub entries ( I don't remember). We could add an another entry to all the lowerbodies that contains the reference to the "soft/erect pair" of each lowerbody. Then it is possible to dynamically swap lowerbody when sex begins. 

The original setbody had a single body part code, so a separate token and array entry was required for every body combination setbody could support.

I expanded that to four for setbody reloaded.  The idea was to add the framework capability to automatically set feet and hands, in addition to upper and lower bodies.  The framework, though, is a bit iffy at this point.  I haven't had a chance to review your updates or changes, but I'd *almost* recommend chucking out the last of the ancient legacy code and starting fresh with cleaner and more streamlined approaches you're working on.

Then we could add support for any old crazy thing we wanted.

But then...I'm all talk.  I'll probably be coding the stand-alone seam mender for the near future, and a stand-alone lattice generator after that.  Ooh...and a stand-alone boneweight copy script.

And then...who knows what other crazy idea I'll have.  I think I'll be keeping myself busy playing around with pyffy and the niflib for awhile.

Thanks to both gerra and movomo.

I am also having an issue with neck seems related to the set body meshes. For comparison, I have taken 2 screenshots from the same angle and same lighting conditions and body textures using the exact same body mesh except the fact that one is the original mesh downloaded from the nexus here and the second from the set body mod (HGEC D-Cup normal medium waste).

Here is the original mesh

post-800-0-52021500-1388188051_thumb.jpg

and here is the set body version of the mesh with the seam issue visible

post-800-0-60307500-1388188083_thumb.jpg

does anyone have any suggestions on how I might fix this as I really like the mod?

My Blender Seam Mender tool is very handy, but what would be really nice is a version that can automatically mend seams in an entire folder.

So...on that note...I'll be releasing a stand-alone version of Seam Mender that can work on entire folders (and subfolders) in the very near future, depending on how testing goes.

At the moment, it has the ability to automatically repair the loc and normal vector information to match a template one folder at a time.

I'd be happy to send anyone who is interested in testing it out a link to the current beta.

My Blender Seam Mender tool is very handy, but what would be really nice is a version that can automatically mend seams in an entire folder.

So...on that note...I'll be releasing a stand-alone version of Seam Mender that can work on entire folders (and subfolders) in the very near future, depending on how testing goes.

At the moment, it has the ability to automatically repair the loc and normal vector information to match a template one folder at a time.

I'd be happy to send anyone who is interested in testing it out a link to the current beta.

Could I trial the beta? I've already got blender installed so I could give feedback relatively quickly.

Awesome.  I've sent you the Beta.  

The Phase 1 core functionality test was successful (batch repair of loc and vertex normals on entire folders of nifs)

We're now moving on to the Phase 1 UI functionality test which allows users to define the search options (similar to my Blender Seam Mender tool), select input and output folders, and load custom seam template files.

I should mention...I have created a Seam Mender Standalone template that will convert the symmetric but non-standard HGEC waist seam to the asymmetric but standard HGEC waist seam.

Converting your SR install to use the standard seam is now as simple as loading the asymmetric template and pointing the tool to your HGEC upper body folder (and then your HGEC lower body folder).

Setbody Blockhead Experimental 0.30

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/?p=491779

Features

* Integrated AutoSetBody (disabled by default)

* When disabled, it should be exactly identical to when you use the previous versions. in performance-wise.

* AutoSetBody performance improved

* If you have AutoSetBody.esp active, the integrated one will not function. Better not enable it.

* Reset option for auto-set NPC's.

Try it and report problems!